The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Spot the difference

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spot the difference

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 22:10

This photo has been mentioned here before, Portia. It was taken in September 2005 in Majorca on the holiday with the Gaspars amongst others.

Apart from Gerry's legs, it seems okay to me! I think that could be a camera on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.08.12 22:10

@Portia wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:

It's Maddie's legs in this photo which concern me more....

Why has she got 2 completely different looking legs?

What happened to her right arm? Her armpit, to be precise: there isn't any.

And there's only a right under (upper?) arm stretched out. Not a complete arm, surely?

Isn't he wearing any pants or am I mistaken. No matter. Scots are rumoured to be weather-resistant furry creatures, are they not? Just look at James Bond, whatshisname, and you'll get my drift.

But look at his receeding hairline, isn't that odd? Dye?

And, lastly, what it that black thing on his right on the table?

Any idea where this picture comes from? It's the first I've seen it in the file (5 yrs)

Hi Portia, I think the 'black thing' is a video camera. And yes he has a very receeding hair line, more so than more up to date photographs.
I have never seen this photograph before, certainly looks like a holiday somewhere as little in the way of clothing, in fact there isn't a hint of any pants/shorts on Gerry Shocked

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 30.08.12 22:19

@Ribisl wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm feeling very nauseous as this involves looking at Gerry's legs too!

It could just be an odd camera angle but the right leg (our left) does look a lot thinner than the other one.

Yes Jean, know what you mean, doesn't he just love showing flesh bad
I think that Madeleine has one leg slightly further back and at a different angle than the other.

I see nothing whatsoever wrong with this picture. Certainly no hairpiece, no prosthetic limb. No pants?? Well, I don't know about that one sarcastic

I don't see anything wrong with it, Madeleine is just imo stood with one leg in front of the other. My only yuk feelings is the mass of flesh that Gerry is showing/flaunting. I prefer men and women to be more discreet with the way they sit and the amount of flesh they show.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.08.12 22:27

No, seriously - if you enlarge the picture, you'll see that they are not 2 legs that look like they are from the same child. Not in my opinion, anyway.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Right

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 22:31

And her right arm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.08.12 22:50

Her right arm appears to be too short from the elbow to shoulder.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.12 23:07

I'm sure it's just the odd angle - the arm seems fine to me compared with the other one.

Now I'm NOT going to look at those legs again or I will have nightmares!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.08.12 7:39

@Ribisl wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm feeling very nauseous as this involves looking at Gerry's legs too!

It could just be an odd camera angle but the right leg (our left) does look a lot thinner than the other one.

Yes Jean, know what you mean, doesn't he just love showing flesh bad
I think that Madeleine has one leg slightly further back and at a different angle than the other.

I see nothing whatsoever wrong with this picture. Certainly no hairpiece, no prosthetic limb. No pants?? Well, I don't know about that one sarcastic

Also @ Portia.
This one I have few problems with. I can see the foreshortened arm and upper arm, her armpit is hidden by the toy she is waving (she must be waving very wildly because otherwise the twins would also have blurred hands. Impossible to think they sit still for more than half a second. - the shutter speed may have been rather slow.
Her right leg is a little back (possibly moving) and yes Ribisl, I think that's probably her own hair - although it could be a hairpiece pinned on at the back, At the front it's definitely her own hair I think. I've just looked at the sideways one on page 4 and there I think the same hairclip is holding the back hairpiece on imo.
The thing is she either has very luscious beautifully cut and highlighted hair or shortish, messy hair.
I think this is the Majorca holiday and the twins would have been four months or so. The sideways photo of Maddie drinking through a straw is probably the same time.
So Maddie is about two years and one month there. Looks about right to me - she would be about 90 cm there I think.

Gerry seems very pleased with his body in general, as the 'hairy' jogging photos show! He simply doesn't know how to smile does he? Must have read the same instruction book as Gordon Brown.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.08.12 7:56

Ribisi wrote:

Do you mean to say you can spot my hairpiece too?

I did, but I was too discreet to say so. winkwink It's a delicate subject after all.....

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watch

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 11:36

Jean wrote:This photo has been mentioned here before, Portia. It was taken in September 2005 in Majorca on the holiday with the Gaspars amongst others.

Apart from Gerry's legs, it seems okay to me! I think that could be a camera on the table.

He did wear a watch then, on that holiday. And they did bring a videocamera then.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum