The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

If the McCanns are innocent....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:59

[quote="murat_fan"]Oh dear i was going to say how would you feel if your kid went missing (say walking to school) and somebody accused you of being involved.[/quote] BWAHAHAHAHA that your best shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:00

How many to come up with that...more like the krankies than chuckle brothers, at least they amuse the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:02

Once again you cannot answer a straight forward question. Resorting to same old tactics of avoiding answers you know will embarass you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:04

murat_fan wrote:Once again you cannot answer a straight forward question. Resorting to same old tactics of avoiding answers you know will embarass you.
You mate are mistaking me for Bennet I dont need to answer your questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:06

Oh dear losing the argument yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:08

Oh PULLEASE nice though that you follow my lead with the pics..I dont do sheeple myself but there you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 29.11.09 14:09

Muratfan, i'm genuinly intrigued as to what makes you believe that Madeleine was abducted, assuming that is your belief? Would be much appreciated if you would list your reasons and we can discuss flower

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:11

Dont hold your breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:21

Saphire wrote:Muratfan, i'm genuinly intrigued as to what makes you believe that Madeleine was abducted, assuming that is your belief? Would be much appreciated if you would list your reasons and we can discuss flower

At last a poster who likes debate.

The reasons are these. Nobody could plan, execute and keep quiet about such a major crime. I mean do you honestly believe that the McCanns and the others involved could not let something slip by now?

Does anyone honestly believe that there are so many Goverments, so many Police forces and so many people involved someone would not whistle blow?

Also there is no evidence of any sort of murder is there. Blood was found, but it is not known whose or how it got there. Cuts from falling or nosebleeds were suggested, also a previous resident said he cut himself shaving.People said how can the blood be everywhere, but it was spots not floods of blood found.

Also there are previous cases of child trafficing and corruption within the Police Service. Also did you not hear of the first GNR officer on the scene who got 25,000 deposited into his account? Why was that and from whom.
The biggest conspiricy is from Portugal, i have said before check out child scandels in PORTUGAL THROUGH GOOGLE, YOU WILL BE AMAZED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 14:21

sym wrote:Dont hold your breath.

Your powers of deduction are crap

Back to top Go down

Abduction

Post by Autumn on 29.11.09 14:34

I have started a new thread where each point can be debated in detail. Off out for a couple of hours, look forward to catching up when I get back :sunny:

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 01.06.11 22:56

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:...except for leaving three children alone to their fate, then who is wrong?

1. Amaral
2. Georges Moreas, Honorary Chief Commissioner of the National French Police
3. Paulo Sargento, Forensic Psychologist
4. Martin Grime, Expert dog handler
5. Eddie and Keela, British sniffer dogs - the pride of South Yorkshire
6. Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist
7. Manuel Catriano
8. Sofia Leal
9. The Smiths
10. The Gaspars
11. Lawyer João Grade
12. Tavares Almeida
13. Barrister Michael Shrimpton
14. Francisco Moita Flores
15. The Pope who took down reference to the McCanns from Vatican website
16. Francisco Moita Flores
17. Fernando Pinto Monteiro, Portuguese Attorney General
18. Portuguese Attorney General
19. John Stalker, former Deputy Chief Constable
20. Guilhermino Encarnacao

Quotes by these people can be found on my blog http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

-----

Why would all these people be so terribly wrong about what happened to Maddie, yet murat_fan isn't?

Discuss.
Apparently Madeleine was Kate & Gerry daughter but THEIR ENTIRELEY INNOCENT but they did seem to blame Madeleine afterall she gave them the famous tuppence worth cryed for 18 hours a day blah blah

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 02.06.11 0:02

21 us

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.10.11 20:55

"If The Mccanns are Innocent"! I'd rephrase that and say "If any of the involved persons in this case were innocent"! If any of them were innocent there would be no holes or inconsistencies in any of their stories! Usually when stories change there is lying and cover up going on. Maybe that would be the more pertinent question, why all of that if these people are innocent? The truth is Always the same if there is innocence!

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 09.10.11 21:10

You can also blame police corruption in portugal, but what about some of the company the McCanns kept? G. Mc. & D. Payne with lewd conversation involving two minor children, and one of the being Maddie? What is that all about????? Just normal adult creepy convo.? Yeah Right...... Explain that one!

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 10.10.11 0:44

Oh i just read on another thread about that incident between Gerry and David Payne. One poster thought that maybe DP might have have been implying those lewd suggestions as a joke, maybe adding a bit of shock value to the mealtime conversation! but wouldn't that have been discussed prior to saying it between both of these blokes, otherwise if Gerry didn't realise DP was having a joke he could have been at risk of physical attack if Gerry took it seriously. So i don't buy it was a joke in the conversation.

I really don't know with the Gaspar's statements, and who knows anything much about that lot really! God knows what they were into, apart from leaving small children locked up and unattended in holiday apartments in the Algarve while they enjoyed themselves! That much we do know for a Fact, otherwise Madeline McCann would not be listed as a Missing child at this point in time. How they have the nerve to do the things they do i will never understand, i would be in hiding at the shame of it all in their position, knowing my selfish actions were the reason for my child to be missing. How do these people live with themselves?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 10.10.11 7:32

@Joss wrote:You can also blame police corruption in portugal, but what about some of the company the McCanns kept? G. Mc. & D. Payne with lewd conversation involving two minor children, and one of the being Maddie? What is that all about????? Just normal adult creepy convo.? Yeah Right...... Explain that one!

I don't see any evidence of police corruption in Portugal except for possible leaking of information but as the Mccanns were getting their "Team" to give their side of the story about supposed police incompetence right from the 4th May 2007 it is no wonder that the PJ & GNR felt they needed to get their side of the story across. Also Kate & Gerry apparently got the Portuguese Ambassador to go and harrass the police on the 4th saying nothing is being done. What?

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 10.10.11 10:42

Nobody is just "innocent". You must say, so-and-so is innocent OF something. What are Kate and Gerry innocent OF?

They clearly are not innocent of causing their child harm, distress. They left her alone and she was taken away, by person/persons unknown. That in itself makes psychological harm, they caused it to happen, they are guilty of the sin of omission.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 05.12.11 10:41

One thing i have been elerted to recently,is the question about was the mother offered a deal when with police? it looks a bit odd ,if they were offered deal to admit and was said to be a lot lesser sentence,why was it they seemed to take hours pondering that one? ofcourse i wasnt present at the time ,maybe there is another answer to this ?or not .joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 05.12.11 11:28

@joyce1938 wrote:One thing i have been elerted to recently,is the question about was the mother offered a deal when with police? it looks a bit odd ,if they were offered deal to admit and was said to be a lot lesser sentence,why was it they seemed to take hours pondering that one? ofcourse i wasnt present at the time ,maybe there is another answer to this ?or not .joyce1938

This appears to have been news leaked to the press - by sister Philomena I undersrtand - that Kate was offered a reduced sentence if she confessed. This is apparently nonsense as Portuguese law does not allow for this kind of deal-breaking to take place.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy on 05.12.11 11:32

Do any of the McCanns tell the truth?

If so, who? And who said it?

Paddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on 05.12.11 13:31

Answers on the back of a postage stamp please! Welcome Paddy - nice avatar too.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 06.12.11 9:26

dont think i was too clear of my emphases in lasy post ,maybe i can clarify. If one was offered a way out of serios crime to lesser one ,whether it is true or not,the question i have is .why would she actually decide to ponder for ages on her reply,you would be happy to say i have had no part in what your suggesting ,RIGHT AWAY,AHAT NEEDED PONDER? and worse still ,if not true why is she speaking at all about it now,it makes her look like she has to cover up or invent?not at all good for her at all hope its a bit more clear now?joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 15.10.13 19:56

@Shibboleth wrote:Nobody is just "innocent".  You must say, so-and-so is innocent OF something.  What are Kate and Gerry innocent OF?

They clearly are not innocent of causing their child harm, distress.  They left her alone and she was taken away, by person/persons unknown.  That in itself makes psychological harm, they caused it to happen, they are guilty of the sin of omission.  
I have to agree - I find this thread title confusing.  They are certainly not innocent of neglecting their children, hampering the police investigation, ignoring evidence of key witnesses, trying to silence free speech by bullyboy tactics, taking people to court and trying to ruin their lives just because they tried to speak out what they believed.

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum