The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

If the McCanns are innocent....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 11:28

JKH wrote:Sabot, I have to agree with sym... your comment really was a WTF moment Shocked

It doesn't matter as such, where anyone might think Madeleine is, if there is no new evidence and the existing evidence has uncovered nothing, then what is there to follow up? There has to be a limit to going nowhere.

The PJ will undoubtedly follow new evidence should any be found. There is no need to request this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 11:31

You asked what was the point...we are answering that comment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.11.09 11:34

When in a hole Sabot.....

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7107
Reputation : 2493
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 11:35

JKH wrote:When in a hole Sabot.....
Dig yourself further???? lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 11:47

Can any of you tell me what you would have expected The PJ to do? This is the important question.

They found nothing to charge anyone in two years. Where else was there for them to go? This is the logic of the situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:00

Sabot wrote:Can any of you tell me what you would have expected The PJ to do? This is the important question.

They found nothing to charge anyone in two years. Where else was there for them to go? This is the logic of the situation.
I would expect them to keep trying, not give up...so Sabot if your child was abducted and possible with a George Harrison looking paedo for over a year, you would be happy for them to give up and close the case???? affraid
You are making this worse mate..leave it where it is now...or answer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:26

The McCanns had 28 days to OPEN THE INSTRUCTION OF THE PROCESS IN COURT, but since there was no evidence against anyone, this process would have been against unknown persons with no evidence to support it. This would have been a pointless exercise.

This is Portuguese Law. If you can't see the logic of this then I can't help you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:29

Sabot wrote:The McCanns had 28 days to OPEN THE INSTRUCTION OF THE PROCESS IN COURT, but since there was no evidence against anyone, this process would have been against unknown persons with no evidence to support it. This would have been a pointless exercise.

This is Portuguese Law. If you can't see the logic of this then I can't help you.
Ha ha ha ha ha you took that long for that ?
Repeat Sabot..or you gonna do what you accuse Bennet of, not answering and when you do evade the questions and waffle.
if your child was abducted and possible with a George Harrison looking paedo for over a year, you would be happy for them to give up and close the case????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:53

Sym, once again you fail to see what is in front of you.

The McCanns would not have been ble to get the case re-opened as there was no further evidence. The PJ are not interested, they have no evidence and are not interested now.
They cocked up big time with the corrupt Amaral in charge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:58

murat_fan wrote:Sym, once again you fail to see what is in front of you.

The McCanns would not have been ble to get the case re-opened as there was no further evidence. The PJ are not interested, they have no evidence and are not interested now.
They cocked up big time with the corrupt Amaral in charge
But the all powerfull McCons could use their mighty clout to kick off and tell the public how Madeleine has been forsaken, they could bore us all with their interviews re the subject..a woman whos son was killed by drink driver has been kicking off in the local press for years about 5 I think, she has got 26000 signatures for the law to be changed, stands outside morrison in all weathers..Just look to be gutted eh?
And maybe doing the reconstruction might have thrown up something..or answering the 40 questions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 12:59

sym wrote:
Sabot wrote:The McCanns had 28 days to OPEN THE INSTRUCTION OF THE PROCESS IN COURT, but since there was no evidence against anyone, this process would have been against unknown persons with no evidence to support it. This would have been a pointless exercise.

This is Portuguese Law. If you can't see the logic of this then I can't help you.
Ha ha ha ha ha you took that long for that ?
Repeat Sabot..or you gonna do what you accuse Bennet of, not answering and when you do evade the questions and waffle.
if your child was abducted and possible with a George Harrison looking paedo for over a year, you would be happy for them to give up and close the case????

I would have no choice in these circumstances, but to allow the case to be shelved until new evidenced was produced, especially since The PJ had so obviously failed. The PJ released all three Arguidos, stated that there was no evidence to implicate anyone. The PJ shelved the case. I would not have been at all happy with the way in which The PJ handled the case throughout.

The McCanns do not appear to me to be doing nothing. I would be doing what they are doing.

I was checking facts with a Portuguese Citizen. Something that a lot of people fail to do. Lies and distortions of facts will solve nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:02

LOL love the way you bugger off and come back with that..over to your cronies who no doubt get their heads together to help you wriggle off the big hook your on...Bolocks mate I cant be arsed with your shit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:03

sym wrote:LOL love the way you bugger off and come back with that..over to your cronies who no doubt get their heads together to help you wriggle off the big hook your on...Bolocks mate I cant be arsed with your shit.

I love the way you have to resort to vulgarities when your argument is lost lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:06

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:LOL love the way you bugger off and come back with that..over to your cronies who no doubt get their heads together to help you wriggle off the big hook your on...Bolocks mate I cant be arsed with your shit.

I love the way you have to resort to vulgarities when your argument is lost lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Just saying itb how it is...Im know for it, if I wanted to resort to vulgarities trust me I could do alot better than that.Just playing the game the JATYK way..and even though its not a McDonalds Im loving it. flower

says the one who puts up porn piccs of someones genitals..the nerve of you..bare faced

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:08

If you are that concerned about JATYK go and join it and then argue. Except you haven't the bottle to do it have you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:12

murat_fan wrote:If you are that concerned about JATYK go and join it and then argue. Except you haven't the bottle to do it have you.
Doubt they would have me..but then it is you here not the other way around..feeling all solid cos there is me and you and your cronies..wish this was irl..as in not on a forum..you wouldnt even look in my direction mate much less shoot your mouth off...but there we are,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:15

sym wrote:LOL love the way you bugger off and come back with that..over to your cronies who no doubt get their heads together to help you wriggle off the big hook your on...Bolocks mate I cant be arsed with your shit.

My goodness me, and on a Sunday to.

I check facts in so far as I can. You are just making a fool of yourself. And proving how deficient is your vocabulary, along with your logic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:18

Sabot wrote:
sym wrote:LOL love the way you bugger off and come back with that..over to your cronies who no doubt get their heads together to help you wriggle off the big hook your on...Bolocks mate I cant be arsed with your shit.

My goodness me, and on a Sunday to.

I check facts in so far as I can. You are just making a fool of yourself. And proving how deficient is your vocabulary, along with your logic.
Lol the chuckle brothers are back at their double act...to me to you. :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:35

sym wrote:

says the one who puts up porn piccs of someones genitals..the nerve of you..bare faced

Yes that was a MOD on the 3 Arguidos wasn't it. Someone who likes swinging and dogging. Oh yes JJP

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:36

murat_fan wrote:
sym wrote:

says the one who puts up porn piccs of someones genitals..the nerve of you..bare faced

Yes that was a MOD on the 3 Arguidos wasn't it. Someone who likes swinging and dogging. Oh yes JJP
:sleep:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:40

I must say Sym, do you have kids?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:51

murat_fan wrote:I must say Sym, do you have kids?
LOl really digging deep now arent you...gonna come the I must say what kind of an influence,,,blah blah blah..I know I am doing your head in, you are so used to people storming off like Mary Whitehouse being made a pass at by the vicar or people being scared to cross you..forget your amateur psychology here love, this is one you wont get the better off...Have you got kids cos all that porn on your pc you store to deal out to forums, and your blog makes me ...blah blah get the picture...Do one love I am out of your league.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:53

I have you so sussed I know what you are going to say before you do.pathetic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:57

And now its skulked back to the pond for a think and pow wow with the clan...Things didnt go the way you anticipated? You under estimate me and over estimate yourself, you are and will always be nothing.* strums fingers and whistles while waiting.*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If the McCanns are innocent....

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 13:58

Oh dear i was going to say how would you feel if your kid went missing (say walking to school) and somebody accused you of being involved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum