The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Diary

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diary

Post by juliet on 11.08.11 11:51

It seems she was wearing her new pink trainers when she was attacked.

Have the soles been checked by police?

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.11 18:06

juliet wrote:It seems she was wearing her new pink trainers when she was attacked.

Have the soles been checked by police?

I think when she mentioned the shoes she was trying to say that she had brought them from the UK. Why would she buy pink running shoes and then refer to them as "girly". I doubt she went running that day because I think Matt was playing tennis from 11 to 12 despite what he says in the rogatory. He is very vague about the tennis question. Also I doubt that one would wear new trainers on a run, they would break them in first. I think that perhaps one of the T7 got a request to dash down to the mall & buy her replacement trainers and they happened to get pink ones.

Back to top Go down

Interesting!

Post by tigger on 11.08.11 20:00

juliet wrote:Police found a bloody footprint outside Madeleine's door in apartment 5a.

It was said to be from a trainer, size five to six, with a particular pattern on the sole.

I can just imagine Kate McCann getting a story in place about an attacking dog, if the footprint is investigated afresh.

Kate only tells us things for two purposes: to make herself look good or to confuse the evidence.

Now we know why the pink trainers are important, because of the dogs. Brave Kate, jogging on.
Gerry saves the life of a man on the plane over to Heathrow. No record who it was, whether it happened, which hospital the ambulance took him to.
Gerry has his wallet stolen, then it is returned with some money and all the cards still in it. Needed an excuse re financial records?
The drunk in the road - possible cover for going to a block of flats and moving body?
In the book, the beach and the ice creams - did happen but to another couple seen by the restaurant owner who thought it was the McC's.
Video evidence available, but Kate puts it in her book - to look good and to tell us Maddie was alive at that time.
Primary source for all the above: the McC's.

It's all in the same vein, innocent explanations, pre-emptive strikes, re Mrs. Fenn for example. I think they had an excuse for the crying episode before they knew Mrs. Fenn made her statement on the 10th.

And now finally the pink trainers and blood and all those yappy yappy dogs.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 11.08.11 20:58

tigger wrote:

Kate only tells us things for two purposes: to make herself look good or to confuse the evidence.

This is a brilliant summary of the McCann modus operandi.

Sometimes I get confused, thinking it is me and increasing age, but it is not. they are masters of confusion.

And the book is something else - it should win some sort of award - but I am not sure what!

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum