The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 08.01.10 14:39

Thpa.press.net, Updated: 08/01/2010 00:20Man with genitals in pipe cut free
A man who went to casualty with his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder.




A man who got his penis stuck in a pipe was freed by firefighters using a metal grinder
A man who went to casualty with his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder.

Medics at Southampton General Hospital could not get the man's penis out of the stainless steel pipe because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become aroused, so they called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.

They turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary's station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help in what a spokesman said was a "delicate operation".

The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch grinder to cut the pipe from around the man's penis and it took about 30 minutes.

The patient was given an anaesthetic and his penis was left bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed.

The anxious man, aged about 40, gave hospital staff no explanation about how the pipe got stuck after he turned up on Tuesday morning.

A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Initially the crew did not have the appropriate cutting equipment to free the man.

"It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting.

"It's certainly an unusual call-out and I'm sure the man won't be getting into that situation again."

thinking How did he manage that. Embarassing or what laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by EnaSharples on 11.01.10 12:12

omg Shocked

Did he mistake it for a Dyson laugh

EnaSharples

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Lancashire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.01.10 13:04

These poor firemen must see some hilarious sights.

Paramedics too...

I remember my neighbour telling me about when her husband dressed up as Superman and jumped off the wardrobe onto the bed and broke his kneecap on the metal bedstead.

She was handcuffed to the other end of the bed and he had to crawl to the phone to call an ambulance.

I tried ever so hard not to laugh. big grin

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2506
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 11.01.10 13:19

laugh laugh laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by baconbutty on 11.01.10 15:31

I've always been up for trying anything once (more than once if I like it), but have always drawn the line at being handcuffed -- if an emergency arises, it renders the cuffed person absolutely helpless, especially if left alone -- scary thought.

But anyways, I went ten rounds with the dentist this morning and was in great need of a laugh, so thanks for the stories! lol!

baconbutty

Posts : 365
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pascal on 11.01.10 22:37

Ha ha - the op reminds me of my mate who was a senior nurse in a&e. She once told me a tale of a bloke who came in with his penis stuck inside a hoover tube :)

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 11.01.10 22:51

@Pascal wrote:Ha ha - the op reminds me of my mate who was a senior nurse in a&e. She once told me a tale of a bloke who came in with his penis stuck inside a hoover tube :)

laugh laugh laugh
I'll bet those doctors and nurses in A & E have seen some sights, they would be good to have at a dinner party, bet they couldn't half tell some stories big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pascal on 11.01.10 23:02

I bet they could Candyfloss.

Also right, get this, a bloke came in with chemical burns on his bottom. Apparently his soon to be divorced wife had substituted toilet wipes for flash (with bleach) wipes. He was fastidious about his personal hygene habits, sadly for him and he had gone through a pack or so before the pain became unbearable. :)

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 11.01.10 23:09

@Pascal wrote:I bet they could Candyfloss.

Also right, get this, a bloke came in with chemical burns on his bottom. Apparently his soon to be divorced wife had substituted toilet wipes for flash (with bleach) wipes. He was fastidious about his personal hygene habits, sadly for him and he had gone through a pack or so before the pain became unbearable. :)

What, she did it on purpose bigshock

Funny though :ambersuz:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pussycat on 11.01.10 23:13

Years ago, once had a woman in A&E who had a well-known porceline manufacturer's 'Limited Edition' doll stuffed up her jacksie - I only remember that it was in very poor taste - the 'doll' that is, not the actual act of whatever had gone on. Also recall, whilst working in Norway, a small child who thought it great fun to lick a lamp post in -30 degrees. That hurts

Pussycat

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pascal on 11.01.10 23:16

candyfloss wrote:
@Pascal wrote:I bet they could Candyfloss.

Also right, get this, a bloke came in with chemical burns on his bottom. Apparently his soon to be divorced wife had substituted toilet wipes for flash (with bleach) wipes. He was fastidious about his personal hygene habits, sadly for him and he had gone through a pack or so before the pain became unbearable. :)

What, she did it on purpose bigshock

Funny though :ambersuz:

Yep. Turns out he was trying to rip her off for thousands of pounds. He didn't press charges as it was a bit embarrassing for him. lol!

Pascal

Posts : 626
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't try this at home!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 11.01.10 23:29

@Pascal wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Pascal wrote:I bet they could Candyfloss.

Also right, get this, a bloke came in with chemical burns on his bottom. Apparently his soon to be divorced wife had substituted toilet wipes for flash (with bleach) wipes. He was fastidious about his personal hygene habits, sadly for him and he had gone through a pack or so before the pain became unbearable. :)

What, she did it on purpose bigshock

Funny though :ambersuz:

Yep. Turns out he was trying to rip her off for thousands of pounds. He didn't press charges as it was a bit embarrassing for him. lol!

Oh well, that's OK then. Serves him right laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum