The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Fury as judge frees paedophile teacher and tells him: 'Staff are often attracted to children - I don't criticise you for that'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fury as judge frees paedophile teacher and tells him: 'Staff are often attracted to children - I don't criticise you for that'

Post by talochette on 30.07.11 11:28

A judge has let a paedophile teacher walk free after telling him she did not criticise him for being attracted to children.
Supply teacher David Armstrong had admitted hoarding more than 4,500 indecent images of children.
But handing the 63-year-old pervert a suspended sentence, Judge Mary Jane Mowat said: ‘I don’t criticise you for being a teacher who’s attracted to children.

‘Many teachers are but they keep their urges under control both when it comes to children and when it comes to images of children.’
Her extraordinary comments – recorded by a local newspaper reporter – provoked fury from campaigners who labelled them ‘outrageous’.
Senior teaching representatives expressed disbelief at the remarks and said they sent the wrong message to child sex offenders.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020417/Fury-judge-frees-paedophile-teacher-says-Staff-attracted-children.html#ixzz1TaDY9IGF

this country is not goin to the dogs,its run by them.the judges,the police,politicians,there all in the same gang.the dont give a damn gang.
- craig steven fraser, liverpool, 30/7/2011 11:15
Click to rate Rating 1 Report abuse
How can it possibly be acceptable for a teacher to have urges towards children and keep images. Our justice system and the judges needs looking at.
- Chris, London, 30/7/2011 11:14
Click to rate Rating (0) Report abuse
It' about time that the public had the right to elect our judges, and also to fire them if they give such sentences as this one did.
- John GROVES, Shropshire ENGLAND, 30/7/2011 11:04
Click to rate Rating 5 Report abuse
House rules refrain me from submitting how I feel about these people!!!!
- kimberlee, London, 30/7/2011 11:03
Click to rate Rating 2 Report abuse
It is not normal for a man to have 4,500 indecent images of children on computers, some as young as 2. This man is a danger to society. You are a disgrace madam and should be thoroughly ashamed of your actions. I hope you can sleep peacefully at night because there are many mothers who dont because of people like Armstrong.
- mollie, Bedfordshire, 30/7/2011 11:02
Click to rate Rating 5 Report abuse
I have to wonder what her verdict would have been had any of her children/grand childrens images been found
- bejjie, derbyshire, 30/7/2011 11:0

talochette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fury as judge frees paedophile teacher and tells him: 'Staff are often attracted to children - I don't criticise you for that'

Post by Guest on 30.07.11 11:41

Hi talochette,

OMG - Truly despicable!! It makes me so angry angry

Welcome to the forum

welcome2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum