The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Mm11

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Mm11

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Regist10

Robert Murat - what are you thinking?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Empty Robert Murat - what are you thinking?

Post by Tony Bennett 07.01.10 11:08

Is this a perceptive analysis of this Robert Murat interview, July 2008?

Or a load of speculative rubbish?

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/09/robert-murat-what-are-you-thinking.html
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Empty Re: Robert Murat - what are you thinking?

Post by Guest 07.01.10 11:25

I think someone has too much time on their hands
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Empty Ducking the question

Post by Tony Bennett 07.01.10 11:26

rockyrobin wrote:I think someone has too much time on their hands
Ducking the question
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat - what are you thinking? Empty Re: Robert Murat - what are you thinking?

Post by Guest 07.01.10 11:27

No Answering the question if you looked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.10 11:30

Anyway you are one to talk about avoiding questions aren't you

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/right-to-reply-madeleine-foundation-issues-f1/does-tony-bennett-remember-this-t276.htm

Why is there something evil behind the insistence Madeleine is alive? That is what you put isn't it Bennett. Care to explain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baharat 07.01.10 11:32

I agree.

Actually on reading it...it could well apply to someone else Wink
Baharat

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 07.01.10 11:38

Tony Bennett wrote:
Ducking the question

I agree with rockyrobin.

e.g. From the link you posted, Tony:

(In reference to the BBC interview)
What we see, instead, is a man who is enjoying the spotlight. You'd think in this interview that Murat was sitting down for an afternoon tea, and not a serious conversation about how his life was ruined. He is enjoying speculating and bantering about this whole scenario as if it had no implications for him, yet he readily acknowledges he is still a suspect. Look at how he smirks and grins.

This is not even an argument. It's trying to convince the reader/viewer that there is something nefarious by focusing entirely on his perceived demeanour in the interview.
Personally, I thought his demeanour was awkward and nervous not gloating, arrogant and relaxed as the author would try to have us believe.
The author, who whips him/herself into a frenzy, uses Murat's lack of behaving like he/she presumes he should as a basis for an attack on the man.
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 07.01.10 11:51

Snapshots from a moment in time can only tell the story that the viewer chooses to write.

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.01.10 11:59

Tony Bennett wrote:Is this a perceptive analysis of this Robert Murat interview, July 2008?

Or a load of speculative rubbish?

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/09/robert-murat-what-are-you-thinking.html

That same blogger is convinced of the McCanns innocence, so I'm surprised you would give them much credence.
Personally I don't think much of their 'skill' at reading people - I think many of us could do as well, if not better.
As Slarti points out it's highly subjective stuff, not based on any hard science or even, as far as I can work out, rigorous method.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Baharat 07.01.10 12:44

vaguely wrote:Snapshots from a moment in time can only tell the story that the viewer chooses to write.

Exactly!
Baharat

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum