The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 14:15

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Robittybob1 wrote:
@petunia wrote:Robittybob1 you only seem interested in post about David and Fiona,what's your thoughts on them regarding Madeline's Disappearance? I'm just curious no offence meant.
Put it this way, yes I'm focusing on them at the moment.  If there is something that really blows them clear I'll look elsewhere.  

I could imagine an accident happening and the involved party deciding to stage what appears as an abduction in order to save the embarrassment of owning up.

It is similar to what the Portuguese Investigators concluded but I feel Kate was always kept out of the loop.
An accident by whom? 
So you are suggesting that the "abduction" was to cover up a child's "death" due to an embarrassment, are you having a laugh? 

Not one of that group is in the clear as far as I am concerned.
Kate kept "out of the loop"? Please explain the cadaver odour on her clothes?
A play accident, I don't know who.
Rather than an embarrassment - yes.  It might have turned out to be a nightmare but that may have been the intent.
Why would the whole group devise such a plan?  That is even more difficult to organise.

Her body could have been moved, and some of the odour rubbed from the perpetrator back to Kate.
If there was an accident, why would you cover it up and not get help for the child. Think about it!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 14:26

@MayMuse wrote:

If there was an accident, why would you cover it up and not get help for the child. Think about it!
Probably did.  The Paynes were later than usual to their meal.  Could Dr. Fiona Payne have checked on Madeleine?  There was a window of opportunity.
Even doctors make mistakes.

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 14:37

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

If there was an accident, why would you cover it up and not get help for the child. Think about it!
Probably did.  The Paynes were later than usual to their meal.  Could Dr. Fiona Payne have checked on Madeleine?  There was a window of opportunity.
Even doctors make mistakes.
They then all covered it up due to the "embarrassment"  I suppose???
Faked an "abduction" and the rest is history. 
Are you aware of the oath that Doctors take? 
"First do no harm" 
In the words of Pamela Fenn, I think that what you are trying to say is "all rubbish" no offence but it is "ludicrous"!
IMO  spin

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 14:40

@MayMuse wrote:

They then all covered it up due to the "embarrassment"  I suppose???
Faked an "abduction" and the rest is history. 
Are you aware of the oath that Doctors take? 
"First do no harm" 
In the words of Pamela Fenn, I think that what you are trying to say is "all rubbish" no offence but it is "ludicrous"!
IMO  spin
An accident is within the scope of "do no harm".

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by sar on 28.06.16 14:44

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:@Robittybob1 - as you say, translation is a problem and the meaning is ambiguous.  smilie
What I am looking for is some indication where one of the Tapas 9 incriminate themselves.  Do you see anything that could be interpreted as self incrimination in what is being said in those two articles?

I saw a message like this the other day where DP referred to KM as a "stupid wife" (something like that) in relation to getting a South African to use some special equipment to search for Madeleine. (It is not in the following page but in the topics that followed upon a Google search but the following day I couldn't find it again.)

This page contains press reports and opinions about Danie Krügel, a former South African police officer, who claims to have invented a "Matter Orientation System" (MOS) for locating missing items and people.


Search for that page in Google

It is rather amazing episode which no one ever talks about but it actually turns the case upside down because this stupidity brings the cadaver dogs on the scene.
Hi 

@Robittybob1 

"What I am looking for is some indication where one of the Tapas 9 incriminate themselves.  Do you see anything that could be interpreted as self incrimination in what is being said in those two articles?"
why are you looking for one of the Tapas 9 to incriminate themselves??

sar

Posts : 461
Reputation : 139
Join date : 2013-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 14:47

@sar wrote:

Hi 

@Robittybob1 

"What I am looking for is some indication where one of the Tapas 9 incriminate themselves.  Do you see anything that could be interpreted as self incrimination in what is being said in those two articles?"
why are you looking for one of the Tapas 9 to incriminate themselves??
It is the best place to look.  If it was not one of the 9, why would a kidnapper steal a dead child.   That would be the dumbest thing of all.

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 14:48

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

They then all covered it up due to the "embarrassment"  I suppose???
Faked an "abduction" and the rest is history. 
Are you aware of the oath that Doctors take? 
"First do no harm" 
In the words of Pamela Fenn, I think that what you are trying to say is "all rubbish" no offence but it is "ludicrous"!
IMO  spin
An accident is within the scope of "do no harm".
It is not an accident if there is a need to cover up the death of a child! 
It is a crime!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 14:50

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@sar wrote:

Hi 

@Robittybob1 

"What I am looking for is some indication where one of the Tapas 9 incriminate themselves.  Do you see anything that could be interpreted as self incrimination in what is being said in those two articles?"
why are you looking for one of the Tapas 9 to incriminate themselves??
It is the best place to look.  If it was not one of the 9, why would a kidnapper steal a dead child.   That would be the dumbest thing of all.
No signs or evidence of Madeleine being kidnapped!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 14:54

@MayMuse wrote:

It is not an accident if there is a need to cover up the death of a child! 
It is a crime!
Does DP have a history of issues?

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 14:55

@MayMuse wrote:

No signs or evidence of Madeleine being kidnapped!
A stage kidnapped - yes.

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by sar on 28.06.16 14:58

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@sar wrote:

Hi 

@Robittybob1 

"What I am looking for is some indication where one of the Tapas 9 incriminate themselves.  Do you see anything that could be interpreted as self incrimination in what is being said in those two articles?"
why are you looking for one of the Tapas 9 to incriminate themselves??
It is the best place to look.  If it was not one of the 9, why would a kidnapper steal a dead child.   That would be the dumbest thing of all.
not sure why its the best place to look?  there are loads of potential suspects surely? Where is the proof of death?  Where is the proof she was taken by a kidnaper?

sar

Posts : 461
Reputation : 139
Join date : 2013-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 14:58

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

It is not an accident if there is a need to cover up the death of a child! 
It is a crime!
Does DP have a history of issues?
Ask him?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 15:00

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

No signs or evidence of Madeleine being kidnapped!
A stage kidnapped - yes.
Only her parents word!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 19:32

@MayMuse wrote:

Only her parents word!
Really!  Do Madeleine's parents ever agree it was a staged abduction?  That would be news to me.

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 19:48

@sar wrote:

not sure why its the best place to look?  there are loads of potential suspects surely? Where is the proof of death?  Where is the proof she was taken by a kidnaper?
The two springer spaniel dogs that entered the apartment proved to me the apartment was the "scene of the crime".  There was no proof of kidnapping for the window was never used.  If the so called kidnapper had entered via the sliding window he was going to leave the same way.  But he couldn't as GM was talking to Jez at the end of the stairs, so he/she was forced out via the front door into the path of JT.
So you immediately see that GM and JT are not part of the "staged abduction" plan.

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 20:00

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@sar wrote:

not sure why its the best place to look?  there are loads of potential suspects surely? Where is the proof of death?  Where is the proof she was taken by a kidnaper?
The two springer spaniel dogs that entered the apartment proved to me the apartment was the "scene of the crime".  There was no proof of kidnapping for the window was never used.  If the so called kidnapper had entered via the sliding window he was going to leave the same way.  But he couldn't as GM was talking to Jez at the end of the stairs, so he/she was forced out via the front door into the path of JT.
So you immediately see that GM and JT are not part of the "staged abduction" plan.
No one was forced out of any door. There was no "abduction" or "kidnapping" whatever you want to call it.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 20:02

@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

Only her parents word!
Really!  Do Madeleine's parents ever agree it was a staged abduction?  That would be news to me.
What!? 
Parents word that there was an "abduction" 
Read your own posts, this is getting ridiculous. 
You do realise that a "staged" abduction isn't real?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Robittybob1 on 28.06.16 20:09

@MayMuse wrote:
@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

Only her parents word!
Really!  Do Madeleine's parents ever agree it was a staged abduction?  That would be news to me.
What!? 
Parents word that there was an "abduction" 
Read your own posts, this is getting ridiculous. 
You do realise that a "staged" abduction isn't real?
A "staged abduction" is where it is made to look like she was taken for the sole purpose of child kidnapping, and not a burglary gone wrong or removal of a body after death.
They may have thought it was an abduction but never a "staged abduction".

Robittybob1

Posts : 46
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 20:42

I
@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Robittybob1 wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

Only her parents word!
Really!  Do Madeleine's parents ever agree it was a staged abduction?  That would be news to me.
What!? 
Parents word that there was an "abduction" 
Read your own posts, this is getting ridiculous. 
You do realise that a "staged" abduction isn't real?
A "staged abduction" is where it is made to look like she was taken for the sole purpose of child kidnapping, and not a burglary gone wrong or removal of a body after death.
They may have thought it was an abduction but never a "staged abduction".
Eh? Do you read what you write? 
There was no "abduction, there was no staged abduction! 
It was a pretence to cover for Madeleine's demise, that pretence was from the first people who shouted "abduction"
IMO

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Verdi on 28.06.16 21:27

MayMuse, as much as I can associate with the temptation to expose a joker and applaud your level of endurance - why are you encouraging this person?

Clearly here to disrupt, luring members into wasting hours of valuable time contending with utter nonsense - and yes, it is utter nonsense whatever your name is.

In less than 24 hours, the member has clocked up 46 posts throughout the night and day, all of which seem just for the sake of being contrary.  Don't waste your time and energy - ignore and it will burn out like a candle that's a bit short on wax.

             

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3560
Reputation : 2070
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 21:53

@Verdi wrote:MayMuse, as much as I can associate with the temptation to expose a joker and applaud your level of endurance - why are you encouraging this person?

Clearly here to disrupt, luring members into wasting hours of valuable time contending with utter nonsense - and yes, it is utter nonsense whatever your name is.

In less than 24 hours, the member has clocked up 46 posts throughout the night and day, all of which seem just for the sake of being contrary.  Don't waste your time and energy - ignore and it will burn out like a candle that's a bit short on wax.

             
Well whoever it was has been booted, phew! ( thank you moderators) I may have been slow on the uptake ( first experience) thought they just needed a bit of direction before I clocked on. It was all that "twizzing" you see. 
There is an old saying , give them enough rope and they will hang themselves m1264
It gave me a break from "Brexit" yes talking of which I wonder if Kate and Gerry voted to leave?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Verdi on 28.06.16 22:01

@MayMuse wrote:
@Verdi wrote:MayMuse, as much as I can associate with the temptation to expose a joker and applaud your level of endurance - why are you encouraging this person?

Clearly here to disrupt, luring members into wasting hours of valuable time contending with utter nonsense - and yes, it is utter nonsense whatever your name is.

In less than 24 hours, the member has clocked up 46 posts throughout the night and day, all of which seem just for the sake of being contrary.  Don't waste your time and energy - ignore and it will burn out like a candle that's a bit short on wax.

             
Well whoever it was has been booted, phew! ( thank you moderators) I may have been slow on the uptake ( first experience) thought they just needed a bit of direction before I clocked on. It was all that "twizzing" you see. 
There is an old saying , give them enough rope and they will hang themselves m1264
It gave me a break from "Brexit" yes talking of which I wonder if Kate and Gerry voted to leave?
I didn't know it had left the building - never mind, it can still read as a non-member so plenty time to learn.  Clearly been watching too much children's television and much the same mentality..


The adventures of Twizzle.




____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3560
Reputation : 2070
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.06.16 11:53

@Robittybob1 wrote:
What I have pointed out could lead to a conspiracy but one not involving the McCanns.  I'm here to get the greatest amount of evidence, to confirm or refute my hypothesis.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone testing any hypothesis. The more options/theories, that can be ruled in or out, the better.

Why not?

I'm keeping my mind wide open.

Sometimes looking at things from a completely different angle throws light on areas which we couldn't see before. Even though sometimes they were right in front of us.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave Payne speaks to Portuguese Press on 4th May 2007

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.07.16 11:55

Date of Interview: 11.04.08

Interviewing Officer(s) DC 1485 MESSIAH


DC 1485 "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?'' (about a 3 years old child 'disappearance')

DP reply "Err the, there ARE a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'

DC 1485 "Okay......"
-------------------------------------------
Person Interviewed: David PAYNE
Place of Interview: Force Headquarters,
Date of Interview: 11.04.08

DP "............you know because again this is something that we've talked about, you know, IF she (Madeleine) WAS abducted you know, sorry...."

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

David Payne DC1485 Messiah

Post by willowthewisp on 01.07.16 14:13

@jeanmonroe wrote:Date of Interview: 11.04.08

Interviewing Officer(s) DC 1485 MESSIAH


DC 1485 "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?'' (about a 3 years old child 'disappearance')

DP reply "Err the, there ARE a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'

DC 1485 "Okay......"
-------------------------------------------
Person Interviewed: David PAYNE
Place of Interview: Force Headquarters,
Date of Interview: 11.04.08

DP "............you know because again this is something that we've talked about, you know, IF she (Madeleine) WAS abducted you know, sorry...."
"Operation Grange" is investigating as in accordance to their Remit via David Paynes statement given to DC 1485 Messiah and we cannot see the woods for the Trees, but we'er still looking for the perpetrators of the "Crime" but it may not be pertinent or Relevant to establish the  material Truth?

Anyone now want to deny there is a cover up, when a Police Officer gives the reply "Okay" when a child is still missing and a possible witness who was one of the last people to see an alive Madeleine McCann,"Dressed Angelically with her siblings Ready for bed" and her whereabouts(MM) is still to be ascertained,Abducted,Yeah Okay Dr.Payne,we won't need to bother you?
This invaluable statement would not have been brought to the "Attention To Anyone" had the Portugal Authorities not released the Transcripts as part of their due process of Law, you know those backward,"Sardine Munches" on Four Hour Lunches,UK MSM?
Oh and one more thing, quite an appropriate investigating Officers name,Messiah?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1361
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum