The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Amy Winehouse found dead

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by PeterMac on 14.09.13 22:57

@plebgate wrote:Such a shame a young life lost.  roses    What a talent she was.
Yes. And No. (Or should I say Nah, Nah, Nah.) I am sorry that anyone takes drugs and alcohol in such enormous quantities (or at all) that they kill themselves, obviously.
That is a tragedy, and one must look to the close "friends" and family for reasons why she was allowed to get into that parlous state whilst no one close to her did anything.
As with MJ, the family CANNOT absolve itself from responsibility - though given sufficient money and good lawyers they probably will.
(Now, of course they are collecting the money. Trusts, Funds, sue the doctor, sue the company who supplied the doctor, sue the insurance company who insured the doctor, sue the world, sue anyone with money . . .you name it. All Charitable, of course, but with no doubt paid Directors and Trustees. Let someone prove that Winehouse Snr has NOT received a ha'penny for what he has done so far !)

Talent - well that is a matter of opinion, obviously.
The man who actually "wrote" the songs has a different take on what happened, and reports that she turned up with a few ideas, and that he actually turned them into the songs they are.
Even then I dont find them worthy of listening or analysing. But perhaps that's "my moral parallel" (Discuss !)

For my part I do not appreciate or understand what she did. It is not my 'cup of tea.' and I simply see a very unattractive young woman, making herself into a caricature of an even more unattractive young woman with the ludicrous bodged eye make-up and 'rat-infested' hair piece, bleeding feet and unbelievably scruffy ballet pumps, mostly high on drugs or depressed on alcohol sending herself to an early demise. Nah, Nah, Nah, and turning up hours late on stage and forgetting the song . . .
And Lo ! - it came to pass.
Is this what we want for our young generation.
Is she to be held up as a Rôle model.

I certainly hope not. But I fear so.

If you want to see talent, don't watch X factor, or Britain's got talent., turn over to Young Musician of the Year and watch a 10 year old play the Ravel No 2.
And weep at what we could all have been, had we dedicated ourselves.

(And yes, I am condemned for all eternity to struggle with the second theme of the Chopin Ballade, Nr 1. I know how Sisyphus, and indeed Prometheus must have felt. )

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by Upsy Daisy on 15.09.13 12:35

Well said Petermac.... I do fear for this new generation of ours, as has been discussed before on this forum, this country seems to be going down a moral pan with the way the youth of today behave and their levels of communication.  Sad.  I have my two little girls now and we will be schooling them elsewhere in the not too distant future. It's a shame but I just don't want them to be taught in and amongst kids who idolise the likes of Amy Winehouse, X-factor, etc..etc. Have you heard any kids rave on about the life and times of Eddison, Coppernicus, Vincent Van Gogh, Einstein or even for that matter what Nohm Chomsky has to say about anything. Erm...that will be a 'no' then........Almost every kid I see coming out of one of the most respected state schools, either have their noses in their mobiles/i-phones or are smoking fags at the bus stop wearing skin tight school uniforms, spitting, chewing gum and swearing at each other.......... really, not what I want for my girls at all. And we live in one of the best areas in the city.

It really wasn't like that in my day...it just got progressively worse.  I remember my sister getting 'the belt' at school and me getting my backside smacked by the teacher also. Rulers over the knuckles were the norm.  Nobody dared speaking out of line and if they did...woe betide them.  I think the worse thing that happened in our high school was, shock, gasp horror, a bottle of chloroform went missing from the science lab..haha....There were a few that smoked round the back of the P.E. Dept, 2 teenage pregnancies as far as I remember and that was pretty much that.  Different days we live in now.

Exhaaale......

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by PeterMac on 15.09.13 13:40

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Well said Petermac.... I do fear for this new generation of ours,.
in fairness every generation of parents fears for the generation of its children.
But mostly that had to do with hair styles and clothing, being cheeky or disrespectful rather then physically destroying themselves with drugs, and their aspirations with TV cack.

The problem, as I see it, is that greased quiffs, Beatle jackets, and being flippant can be remedied once the person enters their twenties and enters the real world of work and having their own children to worry about.
A brain destroyed by drugs, and a liver by alcohol cannot so easily be repaired.
And lack of aspiration will lead to the person involved believing that luck, rather than application, is all that matters.
By the time they realise that this is not so, all chance of education, in its widest sense, has probably gone.
It is more difficult to learn the piano at age 25 than at age 5
If you have not taken up a sport by the age of 15, you are unlikely to excel in it.
There are exceptions to both, of course, but the generality, for normal people, stands.

And the utter vacuity of the rôle models being presented to the young is hard to comprehend.
When we see the leading 'stars' we find nothing more than girls who are good at miming, good at Karaoke, whilst wearing nothing but their underwear.
Deep down they are superficial !


____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by aquila on 15.09.13 13:48

Yea but no but yea but classical composers, writers, poets, scientists, explorers etc were also renegades, mavericks, sexual deviants, alcoholics and drug addicts.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by Upsy Daisy on 15.09.13 13:53

Absolutely. I have stopped watching TV other than cooking channels, a bit of news (which of most of propaganda driven rubbish) and a few cartoons, which even now I have put a stop to since I realised how utterly violent Tom and Jerry actually is!!! ha! My eldest started what she calls 'slamming me' like Tom and Jerry do...erm.... nooooo, darling that is NOT good behaviour.... All I ever see is garbage upon garbage, people treating reality TV stars as if they are Gods and idols...disgusting really. X-Factor on TV is like the biggest event of the TV year, which most look forward to....dear Lord......all blogs, online forums jammed with comments. Uggh.  

I just hope the UK wakens up soon... what is to become of the next generation... what is to come after the kids noses are firmly locked in either a tablet or an i-phone...will anything other than electronically driven activities actually exist?  I don't want to make the mistake of leaving it to chance because as you said, it's just too damn late when they are in their twenties, etc.

____________________
Grammatical Error of The Day : It's should 'have', NOT should 'of'......

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by PeterMac on 15.09.13 17:56

@aquila wrote:Yea but no but yea but classical composers, writers, poets, scientists, explorers etc were also renegades, mavericks, sexual deviants, alcoholics and drug addicts.
I suspect they came to these skills and pursuits AFTER gaining their education and skill.
I dont think Mozart became a maverick until he could play the piano - probably better than any other person on the planet, and had been appointed Court Musician
I don't think Scott and Oates were druggies in the way we now describe.
Wilde was homosexual, but did not make that public himself.
I think what is happening is that we are seeing the more private part of people's lives being held up as if it defined them.
Fry is the latest. His homosexuality and Manic Depressive Psychosis (or to be more fashionable "Bipolar Disorder" 'dahhrling' ) is what is now used to describe him, rather than his once having been a medium good actor. Suddenly. like the chipmunk faced Vorderman creature, he is the greatest wit and intellect in Society - which he plainly is not.

I fear that kids will see Winehouse and think it is "cool to do drugs and alcohol" rather than taking the message that you should try to learn the guitar.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by plebgate on 15.09.13 18:55

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:Yea but no but yea but classical composers, writers, poets, scientists, explorers etc were also renegades, mavericks, sexual deviants, alcoholics and drug addicts.
I suspect they came to these skills and pursuits AFTER gaining their education and skill.
I dont think Mozart became a maverick until he could play the piano - probably better than any other person on the planet, and had been appointed Court Musician
I don't think Scott and Oates were druggies in the way we now describe.
Wilde was homosexual, but did not make that public himself.
I think what is happening is that we are seeing the more private part of people's lives being held up as if it defined them.
Fry is the latest.  His homosexuality and Manic Depressive Psychosis (or to be more fashionable "Bipolar Disorder"   'dahhrling'  ) is what is now used to describe him, rather than his once having been a medium good actor.  Suddenly. like the chipmunk faced Vorderman creature, he is the greatest wit and intellect in Society - which he plainly is not.

I fear that kids will see Winehouse and think it is "cool to do drugs and alcohol" rather than taking the message that you should try to learn the guitar.
Didn't that start in the 60's with the Stones and  Thin  Lizzy sort of bands.

Amy Winehouse (imo) had a fantastic voice.  I certainly did not agree with the drug taking or drinking but she wasn't the first and wont be the last.  As for the x-factor lot, imo they couldn't hold a candle to her voice.

Stephen Fry did time for credit card fraud.

ETA - as did another of our National Treasurers Cheap as Chips David Dickinson. Don't think Dickinson's was credit cards though.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by Guest on 15.09.13 19:30

@PeterMac wrote: [...]
I fear that kids will see Winehouse and think it is "cool to do drugs and alcohol" rather than taking the message that you should try to learn the guitar.
***
With all due respect, Peter, I don't think they will.
She died of it. That's no sporting ...
But they may recognise, like I do, that she had a talent and sadly spoiled it all before it could develop :-(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by PeterMac on 15.09.13 22:13

Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote: [...]
I fear that kids will see Winehouse and think it is "cool to do drugs and alcohol" rather than taking the message that you should try to learn the guitar.
***
With all due respect, Peter, I don't think they will.
She died of it. That's no sporting ...
But they may recognise, like I do, that she had a talent and sadly spoiled it all before it could develop :-(
I hope so, but Baby Spice, the ghastly Germanotta thing, Rhianna, Cyrus and the rest . . . are simply thrusting their almost naked crotches into our faces - perhaps to take out minds off the fact that they are doing nothing more than miming. If they want to bill it as pornography, then fine, and we can choose to pay to watch, or not.
But sadly it it that aspect of their "performance" which is emulated by even little children. It is the "performance" not the musical skill ( which is a separate debate) on which they concentrate.
Nigel Kennedy has found, to his cost, that what people wanted to hear was good violin playing, and did not want to see him prance around, making political statements , dressing in a way which showed he despised his audience and their values, and so on. He got it wrong.
QWatch children perform at an end of term performance (which I was forced to do as a penance for being a Police officer and therefore allegedly part of the community, and of the DARE anti-drugs programme)
and you will not see a single one trying to sing well, but you will see them trying to out-writhe their heroines. And in the years before they even begin to understand what they are doing.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by jd on 16.09.13 1:34

I totally agree from a music point of view. This frustrates the hell out of me too, but when you understand the illuminati.... and the music industry in particular... then you understand all the sex, drugs and alcohol aspect. This is done for a reason to corrupt the young on purpose by the illuminati in their goals. The artists themselves are all bought and have signed their soul to them & their ultimate goal i.e. the devil...many artists have said this, if you look, and it is all so very true and what the music industry is about

Take Muse for example, for a decade all their music was anti illuminati and warning against the illuminati and they become extremely popular across the world.....then suddenly 'out of nowhere' kate hudson (daughter of goldie hawn/golden dawn/Batman/Cowley) enters Matt Bellamy's life and in 2010 he has a meeting at the White House with Obama.... then it all changes after this meeting. Suddenly, for example, despite a decade of his belief that 9/11 was an inside job which it is so clearly is, he now says it wasn't and believes it was the CIA manufactured Al Queda, and for his reward Muse get the official London Olympic 2012 Song "Survival", Virgin advert (Branson & his sick mate Bono are so illuminati) with their cover of 'Feeling Good'...This track promoted almost immediately after this White House meeting....Look at this 'sexy' advert with the red shoes & subtle illuminati messages.....To those who know Muse know this is just not them in the slightest nor what they are about, but they had been owned by this time



http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/going-out/music/muse-track-used-for-first-virgin-251132

Going a bit further, Muse tracks are now the background music to many illuminati programmes, and 3 days before the Boston fake bombings they were playing in concert there and said to the audience "The best of luck to all the marathon runners this week & we are thinking of them", not a sort of comment they ever say to their audience if you know them, they do not ever say things like this...Muse suddenly also got the soundtrack to the film World War Z & did a special gig at the Queens Horse Guard Parade at Buckingham Palace in June 2013 for the world Premier ....All these associations and sudden illuminati events are illuminati funded and promoted. I know exactly what is going on here

When you understand the illuminati and their 100% power & control then all artists have no choice unless they want to die....simple as this. As has been shown over the past decades. So called 'artists' like Rita Ora, Lady Gaga are spineless puppets to the illuminati who just do what they are told, when you view their material is so illuminati propaganda it is staggering

Others like 'Will I AM' from Black Eyed Peas is one who is owned by the illuminati but fully supports them...hence why he has all these successful songs, producing credits, and TV shows like X Factor and The Voice. his song with Britanny "I want to scream and shout and let it all out" is so true of this monster who is desperate for the illuminati to reveal itself. All of these creatures videos are so illuminati propaganda. Little does the idiot know that when they do reveal themselves, he will be eliminated like the rest of us. Does he really think the Rothschild/Rockerfellars really care about him? He is being used to do a job until he is no longer required

Rihanna is another illuminati Queen, as is Beyonce and Jay Z. I could post up many links and videos, but if you do your own simple research you will see very clearly. Beyonce's most famous song 'Crazy in Love' is visually her initiation to the illuminati when she is shot in the car and reappears as Sacha Fierce. Nicole Scherzinger is one from the current crop who has given interviews saying she is owned and has to do what she told, in other words...She is owned by the illuminati and knows the consequences if she speaks out or goes against them. As lovely as she is, she knows, as does everyone in her position working in the music industry. Her reward is the constant promotion of her songs and being on X Factor which is so illuminati to engage the population with these mindless shows so they are asleep to the reality of what is really happening and about to come. Sport is another weapon

Britanny is one that could crack and a potential danger to the illuminati, she is completely owned by the illuminati but it is clear that like others before her such as MJ, she is desperate to get away. If she does speak out the truth then expect her to be eliminated. They have already given her a warning like cutting all of her hair off, though in the MSM media (which they own) it is sold as her going mad. Just like MJ and others like Amy. You can ignore, laugh or dismiss what I say but with music I know exactly what I am talking about whether anyone believes it or not

Rita Ora who came from nowhere and is promoted everywhere....reminds me of the murials at Denver International Airport, the capital of the NWO



On a side note, thinking of London 7/7...Andy Murray who won his 1st grand slam on 9/11 (US Open), then his 2nd grand slam on 7/7 (Wimbledon)....London/New York anyone?...Anyway, was the first British male player to win Wimbleon for 77 years, and since the last British Champion being Virginia Wade in 1977.... in the final against Djokovic breaking serve in each set on the 7th game, and playing in his 7th grand slam final....Oh the day after flight 777 crashed in San Francisco. Lets see who was at the party on the night of the Wimbledon 7/7 victory (This was not the Murray after party, why weren't all the British at Murrays party!))...so Djokovic and goldie hawn (golden dawn) are together as fundraisers :big grin: I love all these connections

kate hudson, matt bellamy and Djokovic
Ronnie Wood & Golden Dawn

Of course richard branson was there with his family...as was Fergie and daughters


The mccanns must have been really peeved not having this invite!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by jd on 16.09.13 2:00


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by lj on 16.09.13 2:31

@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@PeterMac wrote: [...]
I fear that kids will see Winehouse and think it is "cool to do drugs and alcohol" rather than taking the message that you should try to learn the guitar.
***
With all due respect, Peter, I don't think they will.
She died of it. That's no sporting ...
But they may recognise, like I do, that she had a talent and sadly spoiled it all before it could develop :-(
I hope so, but Baby Spice, the ghastly Germanotta thing, Rhianna, Cyrus and the rest  . . .  are simply thrusting their almost naked crotches into our faces - perhaps to take out minds off the fact that they are doing nothing more than miming.   If they want to bill it as pornography, then fine, and we can choose to pay to watch, or not.
But sadly it it that aspect of their "performance" which is emulated by even little children.  It is the "performance" not the musical skill  ( which is a separate debate) on which they concentrate.
Nigel Kennedy has found, to his cost, that what people wanted to hear was good violin playing, and did not want to see him prance around, making political statements , dressing in a way which showed he despised his audience and their values,  and so on.   He got it wrong.
QWatch children perform at an end of term performance  (which I was forced to do as a penance for being a Police officer and therefore allegedly part of the community, and of the DARE anti-drugs programme)
and you will not see a single one trying to sing well, but you will see them trying to out-writhe their heroines.   And in the years before they even begin to understand what they are doing.
I agrre fully with you, PeterM. I am not a prude but I have stopped watching shows where they might show up. The singing is completely "fabricated" and the "dancing" shows more humping than my dog in an amorous mood.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by plebgate on 16.09.13 7:57

Yes I agree with PeterM about the bumping and grinding of these young girls and boys.    They are so desperate to be loved by the world they will do anything they are told.

The parents are to blame as well though, no way would any young ones of mine be watching it.   Much more difficult to control once they are teenagers.

Amy Winehouse didn't need to bump and grind.

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by loopzdaloop on 17.09.13 0:04

@jd wrote:I totally agree from a music point of view. This frustrates the hell out of me too, but when you understand the illuminati.... and the music industry in particular... then you understand all the sex, drugs and alcohol aspect. This is done for a reason to corrupt the young on purpose by the illuminati in their goals. The artists themselves are all bought and have signed their soul to them & their ultimate goal i.e. the devil...many artists have said this, if you look, and it is all so very true and what the music industry is about

Take Muse for example, for a decade all their music was anti illuminati and warning against the illuminati and they become extremely popular across the world.....then suddenly 'out of nowhere' kate hudson (daughter of goldie hawn/golden dawn/Batman/Cowley) enters Matt Bellamy's life and in 2010 he has a meeting at the White House with Obama.... then it all changes after this meeting. Suddenly, for example, despite a decade of his belief that 9/11 was an inside job which it is so clearly is, he now says it wasn't and believes it was the CIA manufactured Al Queda, and for his reward Muse get the official London Olympic 2012 Song "Survival", Virgin advert (Branson & his sick mate Bono are so illuminati) with their cover of 'Feeling Good'...This track promoted almost immediately after this White House meeting....Look at this 'sexy' advert with the red shoes & subtle illuminati messages.....To those who know Muse know this is just not them in the slightest nor what they are about, but they had been owned by this time



http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/going-out/music/muse-track-used-for-first-virgin-251132

Going a bit further, Muse tracks are now the background music to many illuminati programmes, and 3 days before the Boston fake bombings they were playing in concert there and said to the audience "The best of luck to all the marathon runners this week & we are thinking of them", not a sort of comment they ever say to their audience if you know them, they do not ever say things like this...Muse suddenly also got the soundtrack to the film World War Z & did a special gig at the Queens Horse Guard Parade at Buckingham Palace in June 2013 for the world Premier ....All these associations and sudden illuminati events are illuminati funded and promoted. I know exactly what is going on here

When you understand the illuminati and their 100% power & control then all artists have no choice unless they want to die....simple as this. As has been shown over the past decades. So called 'artists' like Rita Ora, Lady Gaga are spineless puppets to the illuminati who just do what they are told, when you view their material is so illuminati propaganda it is staggering

Others like 'Will I AM' from Black Eyed Peas is one who is owned by the illuminati but fully supports them...hence why he has all these successful songs, producing credits, and TV shows like X Factor and The Voice. his song with Britanny "I want to scream and shout and let it all out" is so true of this monster who is desperate for the illuminati to reveal itself. All of these creatures videos are so illuminati propaganda. Little does the idiot know that when they do reveal themselves, he will be eliminated like the rest of us. Does he really think the Rothschild/Rockerfellars really care about him? He is being used to do a job until he is no longer required

Rihanna is another illuminati Queen, as is Beyonce and Jay Z. I could post up many links and videos, but if you do your own simple research you will see very clearly. Beyonce's most famous song 'Crazy in Love' is visually her initiation to the illuminati when she is shot in the car and reappears as Sacha Fierce. Nicole Scherzinger is one from the current crop who has given interviews saying she is owned and has to do what she told, in other words...She is owned by the illuminati and knows the consequences if she speaks out or goes against them. As lovely as she is, she knows, as does everyone in her position working in the music industry. Her reward is the constant promotion of her songs and being on X Factor which is so illuminati to engage the population with these mindless shows so they are asleep to the reality of what is really happening and about to come. Sport is another weapon

Britanny is one that could crack and a potential danger to the illuminati, she is completely owned by the illuminati but it is clear that like others before her such as MJ, she is desperate to get away. If she does speak out the truth then expect her to be eliminated. They have already given her a warning like cutting all of her hair off, though in the MSM media (which they own) it is sold as her going mad. Just like MJ and others like Amy. You can ignore, laugh or dismiss what I say but with music I know exactly what I am talking about whether anyone believes it or not

Rita Ora who came from nowhere and is promoted everywhere....reminds me of the murials at Denver International Airport, the capital of the NWO



On a side note, thinking of London 7/7...Andy Murray who won his 1st grand slam on 9/11 (US Open), then his 2nd grand slam on 7/7 (Wimbledon)....London/New York anyone?...Anyway, was the first British male player to win Wimbleon for 77 years, and since the last British Champion being Virginia Wade in 1977.... in the final against Djokovic breaking serve in each set on the 7th game, and playing in his 7th grand slam final....Oh the day after flight 777 crashed in San Francisco. Lets see who was at the party on the night of the Wimbledon 7/7 victory (This was not the Murray after party, why weren't all the British at Murrays party!))...so Djokovic and goldie hawn (golden dawn) are together as fundraisers :big grin: I love all these connections

kate hudson, matt bellamy and Djokovic
Ronnie Wood & Golden Dawn

Of course richard branson was there with his family...as was Fergie and daughters


The mccanns must have been really peeved not having this invite!
And what is the benefit to the 'illuminati' of grooming pop stars ? ( baring in mind the audience for the most part are teenagers)

Rita Ora was promoted everywhere because a lot of money was invested in her growing up and people want return on investment. As far as I see these people are just prize pigs and only a minority of any people are influenced by them.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 334
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by PeterMac on 17.09.13 7:48

@plebgate wrote:Yes I agree with PeterM about the bumping and grinding of these young girls and boys.    They are so desperate to be loved by the world they will do anything they are told.
The parents are to blame as well though, no way would any young ones of mine be watching it.   Much more difficult to control once they are teenagers.
Amy Winehouse didn't need to bump and grind.



____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by plebgate on 17.09.13 8:13

There is no doubt that Amy was in a bad way and was taking drugs and drinking.

the photos show Amy several years ago when that "look" was the height of fashion and could be seen on every High Street across Britain.

Not a good look, but believe me, the photos you posted PeterM were not out of the ordinary at that time. There were many photos published at that time of young girls lying in the gutters dressed like that on a weekend night.

Amy was not the cause of this. She was a follower but she did not create the drug/drink culture. It started many decades ago.

If you can post a photo of Amy bumping and grinding and clutching her privates, I would be most surprised.




plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by jd on 19.09.13 1:09



Another good girl gone bad.....Get the young to love their idol when they are good, then make the idol go bad and all the young follow.....See the real agenda yet?

Britney, Miley, Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Amy,Katy Perry, Lady Gaga just a few names from a long list.......There is a reason they perform in ways you object to (which I totally agree with) but understand....WHY

Also realise 'common core' the education system being enforced on all schools which puts kids 2 years behind in their learnings i.e. dumbing them down with education whilst at the same time filling their minds with the trash of the music stars who change into sexual satanic perverts

Another attack....Public School Made My Kid Imagine Herself Dying in the Twin Towers on 9/11...This is what they are doing in schools

Fourth grade students in Illinois were recently given a “What Is Government?” worksheet with a cartoon Uncle Sam character holding a baby wearing a matching stars and bars top hat that literally told the children “Government is like a nation’s family. Families take care of children and make sure they are safe, healthy and educated, and free to enjoy life.” Uh-huh. Apparently Uncle Sam actually believes he’s your uncle now.

A private school in New York City made students as young as 14 write suicide notes that included justification for why they would kill themselves.

Arizona fourth graders were given a worksheet asking students what would happen if a woman found another woman’s hairclip under her bed. One girl wrote, “The husband had cheated, and he was in big trouble.” The school apologized, claiming the teacher hadn’t fully read the assignment before handing it out.

Kindergarteners in Illinois are being taught sex education, including the examination of different family structures, such as whether or not there’s two moms at home. The curriculum follows the recommendations of The Future of Sex Education (FoSE) sponsored in part by the Society of State Leaders of Health and Physical Education that includes an advisory committee of senior officials from Planned Parenthood and the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).

Seems like fourth graders are particularly targeted. This time fourth grade students in Florida were made to write, “I Am Willing to Give Up Some of My Constitutional Rights…to Be Safer” following a lesson on the Constitution.

Earlier this year, female high school students in a small Texas town were girls were made to dress up in full-length Islamic burqas while students were told Muslim terrorists are to be referred to as “freedom fighters“.

Tenth graders fell victim to the common core in Arizona, as students were made to read passages from the novel Dreaming in Cuban by Cristina Garcia out loud in class. Here’s an example: “Hugo and Felicia stripped in their room, dissolving easily into one another, and made love against the whitewashed walls. Hugo bit Felicia’s breast and left purplish bands of bruises on her upper thighs. He knelt before her in the tub and massaged black Spanish soap between her legs. He entered her repeatedly from behind.” All that before she ties the guy up with her underwear and he calls her his Bitch. That’s what passes for tenth grade reading material in this country. Who could make this up?

A teacher in Tennessee banned a ten-year-old girl from writing about God.

High school seniors in Texas were told they’d receive zeroes on a writing assignment about what they did over the weekend if what they did involved attending a gun show

A reading assessment prep given to third graders in Seattle was filled with Bill Gates hero worship.

Even online charter schools parents homeschool through are not indoctrination-free. A homeschooling dad from Maine found his son was being subjected to lessons that espouse the virtues of communist China

A Texas fifth grader was given a CSCOPE curriculum worksheet entitled, “Why Can’t Kids Vote?” that said, “Adults think we don’t understand things like global warming and war. But we know these are things that need to be fixed. Adults have not fixed any of it yet, so maybe it’s time to give the kids a chance to make things better. The adults clearly need our help because they do not always make the best decisions.”

A third grade teacher in Georgia gave the class slavery-themed math homework with questions like, “If Frederick got two beatings per day, how many beatings did he get in one week?”

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/public-school-made-my-kid-imagine.html#more  


This is not a joke...This is very real and happening right before your very eyes

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by jd on 19.09.13 1:25

ILLUMINATI STARS BEFORE AND AFTER (Note the many one eye (illuminati) references they are forced to perform)




____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Winehouse found dead

Post by jd on 04.10.13 1:32

@jd wrote:

Another good girl gone bad.....Get the young to love their idol when they are good, then make the idol go bad and all the young follow.....See the real agenda yet?

Britney, Miley, Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Amy,Katy Perry, Lady Gaga just a few names from a long list.......There is a reason they perform in ways you object to (which I totally agree with) but understand....WHY


A reading assessment prep given to third graders in Seattle was filled with Bill Gates hero worship.
What Sinead is really trying to say is...You are owned by the zionists who are using you to promote their one world Jew World Order...This is the real world we all live in whether you dismiss it or not but this is what it is

Sinéad O'Connor's open letter to Miley Cyrus

After the 20-year-old claimed that Wrecking Ball's controversial video was inspired by Nothing Compares 2 U, the Irish singer was compelled to warn Cyrus that she is being 'pimped' by the pop industry. This is the full text of O'Connor's blogpost

Dear Miley,

I wasn't going to write this letter, but today i've been dodging phone calls from various newspapers who wished me to remark upon your having said in Rolling Stone your Wrecking Ball video was designed to be similar to the one for Nothing Compares … So this is what I need to say … And it is said in the spirit of motherliness and with love.

I am extremely concerned for you that those around you have led you to believe, or encouraged you in your own belief, that it is in any way 'cool' to be naked and licking sledgehammers in your videos. It is in fact the case that you will obscure your talent by allowing yourself to be pimped, whether its the music business or yourself doing the pimping.

Nothing but harm will come in the long run, from allowing yourself to be exploited, and it is absolutely NOT in ANY way an empowerment of yourself or any other young women, for you to send across the message that you are to be valued (even by you) more for your sexual appeal than your obvious talent.
I am happy to hear I am somewhat of a role model for you and I hope that because of that you will pay close attention to what I am telling you.

The music business doesn't give a shit about you, or any of us. They will prostitute you for all you are worth, and cleverly make you think its what YOU wanted … and when you end up in rehab as a result of being prostituted, 'they' will be sunning themselves on their yachts in Antigua, which they bought by selling your body and you will find yourself very alone.

None of the men ogling you give a shit about you either, do not be fooled. Many's the woman mistook lust for love. If they want you sexually that doesn't mean they give a fuck about you. All the more true when you unwittingly give the impression you don't give much of a fuck about yourself. And when you employ people who give the impression they don't give much of a fuck about you either. No one who cares about you could support your being pimped … and that includes you yourself.

Yes, I'm suggesting you don't care for yourself. That has to change. You ought be protected as a precious young lady by anyone in your employ and anyone around you, including you. This is a dangerous world. We don't encourage our daughters to walk around naked in it because it makes them prey for animals and less than animals, a distressing majority of whom work in the music industry and it's associated media.

You are worth more than your body or your sexual appeal. The world of showbiz doesn't see things that way, they like things to be seen the other way, whether they are magazines who want you on their cover, or whatever … Don't be under any illusions … ALL of them want you because they're making money off your youth and your beauty … which they could not do except for the fact your youth makes you blind to the evils of show business. If you have an innocent heart you can't recognise those who do not.

I repeat, you have enough talent that you don't need to let the music business make a prostitute of you. You shouldn't let them make a fool of you either. Don't think for a moment that any of them give a flying fuck about you. They're there for the money… we're there for the music. It has always been that way and it will always be that way. The sooner a young lady gets to know that, the sooner she can be REALLY in control.

You also said in Rolling Stone that your look is based on mine. The look I chose, I chose on purpose at a time when my record company were encouraging me to do what you have done. I felt I would rather be judged on my talent and not my looks. I am happy that I made that choice, not least because I do not find myself on the proverbial rag heap now that I am almost 47 yrs of age … which unfortunately many female artists who have based their image around their sexuality, end up on when they reach middle age.

Real empowerment of yourself as a woman would be to in future refuse to exploit your body or your sexuality in order for men to make money from you. I needn't even ask the question … I've been in the business long enough to know that men are making more money than you are from you getting naked. Its really not at all cool. And its sending dangerous signals to other young women. Please in future say no when you are asked to prostitute yourself. Your body is for you and your boyfriend. It isn't for every spunk-spewing dirtbag on the net, or every greedy record company executive to buy his mistresses diamonds with.

As for the shedding of the Hannah Montana image … whoever is telling you getting naked is the way to do that does absolutely NOT respect your talent, or you as a young lady. Your records are good enough for you not to need any shedding of Hannah Montana. She's waaaaaaay gone by now … Not because you got naked but because you make great records.

Whether we like it or not, us females in the industry are role models and as such we have to be extremely careful what messages we send to other women. The message you keep sending is that its somehow cool to be prostituted … its so not cool Miley … its dangerous. Women are to be valued for so much more than their sexuality. We aren't merely objects of desire. I would be encouraging you to send healthier messages to your peers … that they and you are worth more than what is currently going on in your career. Kindly fire any motherfucker who hasn't expressed alarm, because they don't care about you.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/03/sinead-o-connor-open-letter-miley-cyrus

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum