The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Mm11

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Mm11

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Regist10

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth

Post by Tony Bennett 23.07.11 12:31

The noted McCann-believer sage, Nigel Nessling (I name him because his identity is not concealed and is therefore not an issue), hath prophesied, under his internet username of V8/vee8, on the PFA2 forum.

I wonder if we will all be saying, in a years' time: "And it came to pass..."

Or perhaps: "Yea, it hath not come to pass..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Future timeline of events - A prediction.
by vee8

» Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

This is just a gaze into what I think will happen in the near future. I can't say for sure in which order they will happen, or how far apart they will occur, only that I am as certain as I can be that they will happen. Of course, it could be said I am stating the obvious! All the same, for what it's worth, here's my tuppenseworth.

Very shortly, within the next five to six weeks, the Scotland Yard review team will make a statement that they are satisfied that there is no evidence that Kate or Gerry were involved in Madeleine's disapearance, and that, in addition, they have as yet found no evidence that she is dead, and are pursuing the line of an abduction as the most likely event.

Within a few days, after a short flurry of interviews and statements, they will then announce that they HAVE found evidence of severe professional misconduct/malpractise, or words to that effect.

About maybe a week, perhaps two after that, the next statement will be that they are handing a file to the Portuguese authorities, outlining their evidence of misconduct, and that they would expect action on this evidence.

Somewhere about this time the long awaited libel case will take place, and, as widely expected, amaral will loose. Much has been said about the series of hearings about his book banning and the overturning of this ban, but it must be remembered at all times that at no time did any judge at any of the hearings declare that his book was not libelous. The ban was overturned purely because the ban was seen as an infringement of his right to free speech, a big diference. amaral will lodge an appeal, but the ban will none the less be reinstated.

But before the appeal can be heard, the Portuguese will announce a series of arrests, several of these will be members of amaral's original investigation team, and top of that list will be amaral himself.

This will prompt the McCanns to file an official criminal complaint against amaral and others, added to those now against him.

Before the end of the year the review team will produce new evidence, possibly quite a substantial amount, and present it the the Portuguese Attorny General, with a joint request from them and the McCanns to officially reopen the case. Given the huge public support the McCanns enjoy, both here and, thanks to the book, in Portugal, and given amaral's public falling from grace, the AG accepts, and puts together a new team, with instructions to work closely with Scotland Yard.

By next summer, amaral is found guilty of all charges brought against him, and is sentenced to a minimum of ten years.

Before the end of next summer Madeleine is recovered, alive, is reunited with her family, and all those responsible for her abduction are rounded up.

Several stories will then rumble on, as the full extent of the abduction's cover up organisation is uncovered, and several well known names are implicated, including a couple of forum hosts and bloggers.

Notice I do not mention bennett in this, because, despite all his plumped up pomposity and delusions of grandeur, he simply is not that important. I do not think the McCanns will take the trouble to sue him, though I DO feel sure that he will eventually be the subject of a criminal investigation, brought about by one of the McCanns backers and friends. In time, bennett too will serve a custodial sentence, but it will barely rate a mention in the national papers.

Like I said, I don't know which order these will happen, only that I believe they will.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty Re: Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth

Post by Big Vern 23.07.11 12:46

Looks as if 'Care in the Community' isn't working too well in this particular individual's case.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty Re: Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth

Post by lj 23.07.11 14:46

I was just gonna say: why did anyone think he himself could be trusted to take his medicine every 2 hours??

Quick someone, give him his pills back.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty The literary ramblings of Nigel Nessling

Post by Guest 23.07.11 16:53

I have to admit that I'd never heard of him until today but, now that I have and looked at some of his other outpourings as well, I can almost (but not quite!) feel sorry for the McCanns because of the type of people who flock to them as supporters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 23.07.11 18:15

I believe Nessling was privy to the plan. Cameron ordering a whitewash enquiry by Scotland yard and their detectives very busy digging to frame Amaral and associates. A lot of money (Murdoch??) has gone into maintaining this forever search to boost the paper revenues. They are backed by that incestuous pool that is NI, Scotland Yard and the PMs office. Not to mention Freud and his PR team. We can only hope that there are enough honest people left in British power circles to break this whole thing wide open.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty Nigel Nessling ther soothsayer: Part 2

Post by Tony Bennett 09.10.11 14:49

After three months, time to re-visit how the prophecies of Nigel Nessling - today's Nostradamus - are bing fulfilled before our very eyes.

His predictions are in blue; the 27 spelling mistakes remain as per the original:

++++++++++++++++++++++

Future timeline of events - A prediction.
by vee8

» Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

This is just a gaze into what I think will happen in the near future. I can't say for sure in which order they will happen, or how far apart they will occur, only that I am as certain as I can be that they will happen. Of course, it could be said I am stating the obvious! All the same, for what it's worth, here's my tuppenseworth.

Very shortly, within the next five to six weeks, the Scotland Yard review team will make a statement that they are satisfied that there is no evidence that Kate or Gerry were involved in Madeleine's disapearance, and that, in addition, they have as yet found no evidence that she is dead, and are pursuing the line of an abduction as the most likely event.

Within a few days, after a short flurry of interviews and statements, they will then announce that they HAVE found evidence of severe professional misconduct/malpractise, or words to that effect.

About maybe a week, perhaps two after that, the next statement will be that they are handing a file to the Portuguese authorities, outlining their evidence of misconduct, and that they would expect action on this evidence.

Somewhere about this time the long awaited libel case will take place, and, as widely expected, amaral will loose. Much has been said about the series of hearings about his book banning and the overturning of this ban, but it must be remembered at all times that at no time did any judge at any of the hearings declare that his book was not libelous. The ban was overturned purely because the ban was seen as an infringement of his right to free speech, a big diference. amaral will lodge an appeal, but the ban will none the less be reinstated.

But before the appeal can be heard, the Portuguese will announce a series of arrests, several of these will be members of amaral's original investigation team, and top of that list will be amaral himself.

This will prompt the McCanns to file an official criminal complaint against amaral and others, added to those now against him.

Before the end of the year the review team will produce new evidence, possibly quite a substantial amount, and present it the the Portuguese Attorny General, with a joint request from them and the McCanns to officially reopen the case. Given the huge public support the McCanns enjoy, both here and, thanks to the book, in Portugal, and given amaral's public falling from grace, the AG accepts, and puts together a new team, with instructions to work closely with Scotland Yard.

By next summer, amaral is found guilty of all charges brought against him, and is sentenced to a minimum of ten years.

Before the end of next summer Madeleine is recovered, alive, is reunited with her family, and all those responsible for her abduction are rounded up.

Several stories will then rumble on, as the full extent of the abduction's cover up organisation is uncovered, and several well known names are implicated, including a couple of forum hosts and bloggers.

Notice I do not mention bennett in this, because, despite all his plumped up pomposity and delusions of grandeur, he simply is not that important. I do not think the McCanns will take the trouble to sue him, though I DO feel sure that he will eventually be the subject of a criminal investigation, brought about by one of the McCanns backers and friends. In time, bennett too will serve a custodial sentence, but it will barely rate a mention in the national papers.

Like I said, I don't know which order these will happen, only that I believe they will.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.10.11 16:01

It is good to be able to judge the intellectual calibre of McCann-believers. Too often we have to rely on 'assumptions' about their capabilities and general mental health.

Here we have it spelled out for any psychoanalyst to see.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.11 19:00

More thoughts from Nigel Nessling should anyone be interested.

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.10.11 19:05

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to write such drivel. This nonsense is has about as much credibility as the prophecies of a certain barking mad lawyer who claimed to have had a vision of Madeleine being raped, murdered and thrown into the Arade dam.

Maybe its the McCann effect, all their staff supporters seem to go off the rails from time to time, just look at Clarrie.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 09.10.11 19:06

This is the one who believes that Madeleine is the direct descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, no?

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.11 8:38

laugh rotfl laugh rotfl laugh rotfl
What a way to start a monday morning. laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.10.11 8:46

Marian wrote:More thoughts from Nigel Nessling should anyone be interested.
http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/
Not really, but I thought I would have a look.
Bang up to date,and really helpful.
Madeleine is still missing! She has the right to be back with her family. We have a responsibility to keep looking for her. We urge you – please do not give up on Madeleine.

We are no longer looking for a 4 year old little girl – but a 6-year-old one.

This is crucial.

It is fairly crucial, since by my calculations Madeleine Beth McCann would now be 8
But never mind. A psychic obviously doesn't need to bother with trivialities like facts.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.11 9:26

The comments from contributors to each topic are well worth reading too; are these people for real?!

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  145161
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 10.10.11 9:43

What a mental case, really Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  213589 Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  5251 Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  213589 Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  5251 Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  213589 Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  5251
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 10.10.11 10:18

Dear god, I think they are all insane. One man saw Maddy at Morrison supermarket, all dressed in pink summer clothes, but it was October. She had no coat. She was being shouted at by a man who was taking money from the Autobank (this is the most believable story of all of them).

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/madeleine-mccann.html#INV

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.10.11 10:33

Shibboleth wrote:Dear god, I think they are all insane.
But their own No 1 Private detective says simultaneously that Madeleine is in Australia, AND in a Hellish lair within 10 miles of PdL.
And he is not mad. At least he doesn't appear to be receiving treatment.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.10.11 11:36

Last time their private dick predicted Maddie would be back by Christmas, and what have we got many Christmases later?
Now we've another of their nutcase supporter predicting she'll be back by next summer? What's going to be next - how many bogus promises are they going to invent just to keep their Fund alive?

The only thing that is alive is their Fund. For his predictions to happen Maddie has to be found first and found ALIVE. Otherwise there is no proof she's abducted and unharmed.

If her remains are found, he can take his predictions where the sun doesnt shine b/c the only people facing charges will be his cult leaders, the lying pairs, and probably a few of their chummies.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling prophesyeth  Empty Re-Noted soothsayer Nigel Nessling Prophesyeth

Post by Jane phips 18.10.11 19:37

Hello Everyone.

I am not used to posting so bare with me please.

Thought I would add, its nice to know Mr Nessling is not privy to all the new evidence supplied

to the Grange Review Team. if he were he would not make such a confident post!
Jane phips

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top