The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Diana police face arrest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diana police face arrest

Post by BrokenBritain on 21.07.11 22:54

BrokenBritain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Diana

Post by tellusanother1 on 22.07.11 3:16

I knew that whole story was fishy and felt terribly for William and Harry. I also felt for Dodi's father, the man who would not give up in his belief that they were murdered. Knowing this, this still came as a shock! Unfreaking believable! Shocked

Pandora's box is wide open.............does it have a bottom?

tellusanother1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diana police face arrest

Post by Guest on 22.07.11 6:49

Thank you BrokenBritain, welcome to the forum welcome2

Here is the story......................

PRINCESS DIANA POLICE FACE ARREST

Princess Diana predicted that she would be killed

Friday July 22,2011

By Cyril Dixon, Padraic Flanagan and Mark Reynolds

TWO of Britain’s leading former police officers are wanted for questioning over allegations that they withheld crucial evidence about the car crash which killed Princess Diana.

A French judge wants to ask ex-Yard chief Lord Condon and Sir David Veness why they failed to disclose the existence of a note in which she predicted her assassination.

They could face international arrest warrants as suspects should they refuse to attend interviews in Paris, sources close to the investigation indicated last night.

The note, taken by Diana’s lawyer Lord Mishcon, was handed to the officers a few months after the 1997 Paris tunnel crash which also claimed the lives of Diana’s boyfriend Dodi Fayed, son of tycoon Mohamed Al Fayed, and the pair’s chauffeur Henri Paul.

The highly-respected lawyer’s document records the line: “Efforts would be made if not to get rid of her (be it by some accident in her car, such as a pre-prepared brake failure or whatever)...at least to see that she was so injured or damaged as to be declared unbalanced.”

Everyone assumed that with the end of the British inquest, the investigation into Diana and Dodi’s deaths was closed

It was more than three years later before it emerged that the officers had locked the note in Lord Condon’s safe at Scotland Yard. When Lord Condon stood down as the Metropolitan Police Commissioner his successor as Met Commissioner, Lord Stevens, continued to keep its existence a secret.

Under French law, “removing or concealing” evidence, which could “facilitate the discovery of a crime”, is punishable by three to five years in jail or a fine.

Now Paris-based Judge Gerard Caddeo is locked in a protracted battle with British authorities over his demand for interviews with Lord Condon and Sir David, a former assistant commissioner.

The explosive development means that the issue of whether the fatal crash in the Pont de l’Alma tunnel in Paris was an accident or murder is likely to be once more the subject of a controversial court case.

A source close to the Paris inquiry said: “Everyone assumed that with the end of the British inquest, the investigation into Diana and Dodi’s deaths was closed.

“But this has blown it wide open again. Judge Caddeo is determined to get to the bottom of what happened with the Mishcon note

“The French courts will not allow this matter to rest and it is understood that if Lord Condon and Sir David refuse to attend Paris for an interview then Judge Caddeo will not hesitate to issue international warrants of arrest.”

At his home in Kent yesterday, Lord Condon refused to comment in detail on the Diana letter.

“I have not been asked to go to Paris,” he said. “There was discussion of all these things at the inquest and if there is anything else, you will have to speak to the legal affairs department at Scotland Yard. This is not the time or place for this.”

A Yard spokesman said: “We are not prepared to comment – we would have to refer you to the French authorities.”

The Daily Express understands that Judge Caddeo has been engaged in lengthy exchanges with Sylvie Petit-Leclair, a judge attached jointly to the French Embassy in London and the Home Office who assists in cross-Channel legal issues.

He has also written to a Home Office official, whose name is known to this paper, demanding she assist his bid to interview the officers. The Daily Express also understands that he has twice sent the same Home Office official ‘International Letters Rogatory’ – formal requests from a court to a foreign court for judicial assistance – in which he names Lord Condon and Sir David as suspects.

He also names Lord Stevens as a person he wishes to question. Judge Caddeo’s papers summarise the crucial accusation – that Scotland Yard and the British Embassy in Paris concealed the note made by Lord Mishcon from the French authorities investigating the crash.

The note would have made it more likely that the French would have opened a murder inquiry.

He states that the note reported that the Princess had been “informed by sources worthy of her trust” that an attempt was being made to “eliminate her in an orchestrated automobile accident.” Diana died on August 31, 1997, after the Mercedes she and Dodi Fayed were travelling in crashed following a high-speed chase as they tried to evade photographers.

A French investigation concluded that the crash was caused by driver Henri Paul, acting security manager of the Paris Ritz, losing control of the car at high speed while intoxicated. But the investigating authorities were unaware British police had the late Lord Mishcon’s note.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/260394

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.07.11 1:54

I remember at the time that Diana publicly said that when she got back to London from Paris she had something to say that would 'shock the world'. Allegedly it was something to do with landmines...it was NOT getting engaged to Dodi. During the week of her death I remember looking forward to what it was that she was going to say but she never got the chance in the end

The car accident was an exact same plot that M15 had planned for Milosevic. Coincidence?

I also remember during the whole week before her death that the news kept having stories about paps chasing celebs on their mopeds throughout Paris, with constant images of paps riding their bikes. I always found this odd at the time because I had never seen anything like this reported before ever (or after) and it wasn't something that I thought was ever news worthy in the first place, especially to the UK. Then as we know, this became the reason for the 'accident' which after the week of constant images of seeing paps on mopeds in our minds seemed to back up the theory. Coincidence?

New images of the accident were released at the link below, I find myself wondering how did they get that pic of Trevor Rees/Henri Paul and Diana's last few seconds before the crash like that? Its a straight on pic from the front of the car and it would be impossible to get a pic so clear like this at the alleged speeds the car was travelling at. And wasn't the paps 'following' the car, so why is one driving the other way? After the last minute change of car at the hotel, who would know the route it was taking? Because they would have to have known to be driving in the opposite direction. The paps were outside the hotel waiting for the car to leave and could only follow behind it wherever the car went...all very strange

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/oct2007/diana_crashpix.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great mysteries

Post by Marian on 23.07.11 10:32

I was originally prepared to accept that Diana's death was an accident on the grounds that it would have been impossible to plan in advance and to swear all the people involved to secrecy for ever more. After 9/11 and 7/7 and, yes even Madeleine, I have realised that it is perfectly possible to get away with the most horrendous crimes. Each story has the common element of the official verdict of who was allegedly liable being foisted upon us far too early, before it could possibly be known if the events were genuinely random and unknown to anyone in authority. For those of us old enough to remember the assassination of President Kennedy, it was the same even then, with the name of the "killer" being broadcast within an hour if I remember rightly and, after he was conveniently shot, bogus photos were produced of him holding the murder weapon. Some things don't change do they?

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 23.07.11 16:18

It was just a freaky accident.

Diana had always been very suspicious - a result of her too many visits to psychics, who probably predicted her pre-mature death and she interpreted it her way.
Wasn't it reported (or in one of the books about her) she claimed psychic predicted she would never be queen and she saw that as Charles would die in an accident.

Well, we know now why she would never be queen.
Her obssession with psychics and their predictions were playing on her mind thus the note imo.
I don't think she was murdered because there is no guarantee of death in an accident, and too many outside factors involved. No professional would plan a 'death-job' that way where they couldnt control the elements, and too many people were in the car to sacrifice because of the Princess. Surely there are other ways to do it if it was that.

To the poster about who knew their last min change ...well apparently Al fayed dodi knew - he was informed by his son.

As for the front view photo I believe there are video cameras installed in the tunnel. Logically there should be otherwise how they monitor traffic in the tunnel in case there is an accident, jam, or other untoward activities.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 23.07.11 17:58

There is guarantee of death if the ambulance stops on the way to the hospital when the patient is bleeding out (sure I read that somewhere). I have never believed it was an accident. Trevor Rees Jones losing his memory was all too convenient.

I too remember Diana saying she had an announcement that would shock the world. I always thought it could be to do with Harry and thats why they got rid of her.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.07.11 6:51

guaranteeing that death will happen in a foreign country ambulance is so off limit, as it would mean having to involve everyone in the ambulance from driver to medical assistants into the plot.
In the first place that would mean involvement of MI5 in cooperation with french secret service and why would the french agree to such a horrendous plot when the monarchy had nothing to do with them. Plus how would they control who got sent out with the ambulance?

Nope, I don't believe she was murdered.
As a general rule of thumb Professionals or secret services like to plan their job with as little people involved as possible, clean, quick, and sure proof, preferable without trace or evidence.

The rumour about Harry has existed well before Diana met Hassan or Dodi.
It surfaced during her relationship with the rat James Hewitt isnt it?
Besides it would be easy peasy for MI5 to do a dna test of Harry in a covert operation if it is about something simple as verifying parent identity.

The secret she was going to announce might have something to do with her wanting to move overseas to live for good. Maybe it was something as simple as that - no body knows now.
That itself would be shocking news or at least maybe she thought it would be because she was such a egoistic and attention seeker from all accounts.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.07.11 11:18

If she had been wearing seat belt she would have survived. The same applies to Dodi.
Rees Jones was, and did, despite the enormous damage to the front of the car. Look at the photos.
It was the fact of her sitting sideways and unrestrained which caused the fatal injury.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Diana case

Post by Marian on 24.07.11 11:33

I heard somewhere quite recently (can't remember where and of course it may not be true) that in fact the bodyguard's seatbelt was not fastened properly and wouldn't have been much use. The fact remains though that he did survive. I've also heard that the verdict that the driver was drunk and on prescription drugs was released before his body had been autopsied; not to mention that he had such a high level of carbon monoxide that he wouldn't have been able to walk, let alone drive. That led to suspicions that his autopsy results had been switched with another person who had committed suicide by gassing himself in his car. I wonder if there's anyone who's able to provide proof of this.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.07.11 11:55

@PeterMac wrote:If she had been wearing seat belt she would have survived. The same applies to Dodi.
Rees Jones was, and did, despite the enormous damage to the front of the car. Look at the photos.
It was the fact of her sitting sideways and unrestrained which caused the fatal injury.

Yeah, good one Petermac -- I forgot that one.
That would throw the conspiracy theory right out of the window because no one can plan that or could have known that.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 12:03

Anyone who travelled with her in the car, or was waiting to open her car door as she pulled up, like a doorman, would know if she usually put a seat belt on or not.

I am led to believe that she never used a seatbelt, especially if she was wearing a very expensive Catherine Walker designer gown.

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 24.07.11 12:14

She was wearing jeans and a blazer when she died.

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.07.11 12:34

Yes I know, but the wearing or non wearing of seatbelts are habit forming things you do without even thinking about it. I bet it never crossed her mind to put one on that day, as she probably wanted to hug and cuddle Dodi in private, which is very difficult to do when both of you are being restrained.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 24.07.11 12:45

Diana had already announced that she was leaving the Country and I remember one headline that read something like "Good Riddance" so I think her announcement was about something else.

I am sure Harry was DNA'd years ago and the result kept secret. She may have been threatening to reveal the results who knows. If someone had wanted to "see Diana off" I agree that a car crash is a bit hit and miss but there has always been mystery surrounding that crash with cars disappearing and people being found dead.

Her death was just all too convenient for a lot of people.

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.07.11 16:38

@littlepixie wrote:Diana had already announced that she was leaving the Country and I remember one headline that read something like "Good Riddance" so I think her announcement was about something else.

I am sure Harry was DNA'd years ago and the result kept secret. She may have been threatening to reveal the results who knows. If someone had wanted to "see Diana off" I agree that a car crash is a bit hit and miss but there has always been mystery surrounding that crash with cars disappearing and people being found dead.

Her death was just all too convenient for a lot of people.

Yeah littlepixie, I agree her death was probably convenient for a lot of people because she'd become a loose canon often rendering the position of the monarchy difficult.

If Harry was dna'd (which I doubt personally because there was no reason for that) why would she threaten to reveal the result if it is going to be detrimental to her reputation. Even if she was selfish and wanted to get back at the Monarchy what about her son? I believe she would spare her son public humiliation. Had she announced something like that can people imagine the repercussion for her? She would be damned as a heartless woman unfit to be Harry's mum. Otherwise, if the result is as it should be then what is there to announce?

I think the Harry issue is just wicked allegation without basis because of her affair - people are seeing more into nothing.

Let's put it this way, if the result is as people alleged then there is no reason for the Palace to keep that secret and to continue to consider him (Harry) as 3rd in line to the throne because it is not about pulling the wool over the public's eyes - it's about something fundamentally more important to royals - bloodline to the throne.
Moreover, dark forces would not have allowed the monarchy (even if they are willing) to keep that secret because they would sacrifice Harry for the larger picture in the scheme. No, sorry I don't believe her announcement was going to be about Harry.

Maybe she was going to announce marriage to Dodi - despite her friends saying otherwise Diana is known to keep her cards close to her heart - b/c she simply didn't trust anyone. Considering she rendezvoused with Dodi quite a number of times in a matter of two short months it would seem she was head over heel and was displaying that affection patently for the whole world to see by her courting of the tabloids.

Anyway who knows what Diana had in mind, but suffice to say she made some grave mistakes of doing away with bodyguards then left her security totally to someone she'd just met - Dodi, who was totally out of his depth where Diana's security was concerned and that proved fatal.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum