The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 15:34

parapono wrote:@Portia

It simply escapes me what you are implying with that whole riddle
starting with Google ivovanwoerden.com
especially the "colomboma operational since May 14th in the Netherlands"
- in Dutch -

no offence meant but really...
a dutch lawyer , sourcing from a weekly glossy?

I d like to know about that colomboma being operational??

sorry, while tapping=typing this on my Iphone a possible solution of the riddle
hits me: by operational you mean that it can be operated and corrected?

totally confused now.

parapono


see flickr.com/photos/imakimou/
for my recent artworks




Sorry about the confusion.

First, as far as I'm aware, mr van Woerden is a seasoned and well respected Dutch journalist, writing for a bevy of newspapers and weeklies. Some of the latter tend to look like glossies in the Netherlands, but their fine looks do not usually detract from their content.

The reason I quoted him was, that he wrote about the coloboma as early as May 14th 2007.

I meant to convey the information that the image of the coloboma was already firmly in the public domain outside the UK and PTL even that soon. The image was 'operational', as in: 'active', or 'being used'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

right, roger

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 16:03

Portia

Gotcha thnx
I'll post a thank-you pic in my post below. Click to enlarge.
Pray do

Kind regards
parapono



flickr.com/photos/imakimou/
see my artworks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

pic post try out

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 16:10

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 16:39

parapono wrote:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

oddities on the tennis photo-some thoughts

Post by worriedmum on 09.04.12 16:45

I agree that the tennis photo appears 'odd 'for several reasons:

1)Madeleine looks such a lot taller than she does on the pool picture:BUT are we looking at this the wrong way around? If you look at the' playground 'picture of Gerry and Madeleine, she does seem as tall as the tennis picture, to me. Plus , there is the possibility that the image has been 'stretched' when it was copied and pasted. Is it the pool picture which looks younger/smaller?

2) The body position looks odd. Her body seems fuller. If you look carefully, it looks to me as if she could have her t shirt on back to front-look at the position of the sleeve.

3) The strange colouration of the arm when compared to the hand. Has someone used tanning sun cream on her and she has washed her hands? Could this explain the whiter hand?

The thing that puzzles me though, is that if you zoom in, I think the whole arm looks blotchy especially the underside, and it looks to me like ther is a dark mark just above the wrist and ANOTHER one on the forearm. I can't tell what they are but I would expect sunburn to be over a larger area-why would you only be exposed to the sun in a small round area?

worriedmum

Posts : 1710
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 16:49

@worriedmum wrote:I agree that the tennis photo appears 'odd 'for several reasons:

1)Madeleine looks such a lot taller than she does on the pool picture:BUT are we looking at this the wrong way around? If you look at the' playground 'picture of Gerry and Madeleine, she does seem as tall as the tennis picture, to me. Plus , there is the possibility that the image has been 'stretched' when it was copied and pasted. Is it the pool picture which looks younger/smaller?

2) The body position looks odd. Her body seems fuller. If you look carefully, it looks to me as if she could have her t shirt on back to front-look at the position of the sleeve.

3) The strange colouration of the arm when compared to the hand. Has someone used tanning sun cream on her and she has washed her hands? Could this explain the whiter hand?

The thing that puzzles me though, is that if you zoom in, I think the whole arm looks blotchy especially the underside, and it looks to me like ther is a dark mark just above the wrist and ANOTHER one on the forearm. I can't tell what they are but I would expect sunburn to be over a larger area-why would you only be exposed to the sun in a small round area?

I believe they look like old bruises?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 17:20

@J.J. wrote:Jane says the picture was taken on the Wednesday.



So Kate says she took it Tuesday, Jane says it was taken on Wednesday and Rachael says Jane took it on Thursday. On the creche schedule Tennis was planned for Monday.





Jane Tanner Rogatory interview

Reply “No. Err the Wednesday, err again I think it would have just been a, Evie would have had a sleep and just round the pool or in the, each other apartments, until, until high tea but I think Ella, and Ella would have, Ella went to err, Ella went to the err the kids club. Actually that morning was the morning Ella and Madeleine had the tennis lesson I think on the Wednesday. You’ve got the picture of…”
4078 “Yeah.”
Reply “Err so after the, would it be the Wednesday, after our tennis lesson they all came down so we did stay and watch them for a bit, so that makes me wonder if it was actually the sailing that day. No, yeah because the sailing started, sorry, the sailing started at half eleven so between half ten and half eleven that day we would have stood and, we stood and watched, I stood with Kate and probably Rachael we watched them having their, the kids having their tennis lesson. And I think Russell was there, yeah Russell was there with Evie then so yeah I think Russell had probably spent the morning with Evie and then be watching us play tennis and we watched Ella.”
4078 “So that was definitely the morning you think (inaudible) left to go to kids club?”
Reply “I think that, as much as I can remember I’m fairly sure that was, and that’s the morning when we had the conversation, which I think is in some of our statements but one of the other parents was there videoing them having a tennis lesson

and at that point we were sort of saying it’s so ridiculous that you’re not allowed to, you know, people look at you funny if you’re doing this now, blah, blah, and it was almost like sort of afterwards, you know, we were all going oh yeah it’s ridiculous you have to worry about this sort of thing and you can’t take pictures of your own children, blah, blah, blah.


4078 “Mm, so there was Rachael, Kate, you, Russell.”
Reply “Yeah.”
4078 “Gerry?”
Reply “Err he would have probably, I think he’d started his tennis lesson on the other court so they were using one court for the err for the kids and the other court for the intermediate tennis people.”
4078 “And was Matthew around?”
Reply “No he tended to do more, he’s a keen sailor so he tended to do more of the beach, beach activities so don’t think he was, I don’t think he was there then.”


What are we to make of JT's remarkable comment on 'people looking funny at you when you take pictures of your own children'?

1.
Why would that have been her experience? And moreover, apparently not only hers alone, but an experience shared by ALL, who ALL thought it ridiculous, and who ALL felt they should worry when taking pictures of their own children.
So people had looked funny at all Tapa's members taking pictures of little children to the extent of worrying all of them?
Is that what Jane is actually saying here?

2.
Who was taking the video of the mini tennis players? Where is that video?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 17:32

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:I agree that the tennis photo appears 'odd 'for several reasons:

1)Madeleine looks such a lot taller than she does on the pool picture:BUT are we looking at this the wrong way around? If you look at the' playground 'picture of Gerry and Madeleine, she does seem as tall as the tennis picture, to me. Plus , there is the possibility that the image has been 'stretched' when it was copied and pasted. Is it the pool picture which looks younger/smaller?

2) The body position looks odd. Her body seems fuller. If you look carefully, it looks to me as if she could have her t shirt on back to front-look at the position of the sleeve.

3) The strange colouration of the arm when compared to the hand. Has someone used tanning sun cream on her and she has washed her hands? Could this explain the whiter hand?

The thing that puzzles me though, is that if you zoom in, I think the whole arm looks blotchy especially the underside, and it looks to me like ther is a dark mark just above the wrist and ANOTHER one on the forearm. I can't tell what they are but I would expect sunburn to be over a larger area-why would you only be exposed to the sun in a small round area?

I believe they look like old bruises?

I think she looks a lot younger in the pool photo. The McCanns have lied to us before - so there's no reason why they shouldn't have been there before - say August 2006. They did have a lot of little holidays as attested by Kate in the bewk.
I think it's Amelie who's pasted in, at high resolution a large part of her right arm is missing and there is definite blurring - it's nothing to do with the sleeve.

The tennis photo - I don't know, I think her head could be pasted on, the body is at least 114 cm tall (tennis balls are 6.5 cm diameter) and that's not allowing for the angle, which would make her even taller.
The playground picture shows her quite different again, coming out of the play house, she'd be around 105 cm tall.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Kololi on 09.04.12 18:17

Portia I believe that it generally how it is now.

A neighbour was unable to take photos of her child at the school sports day because to protect the children and I guess themselves, the school has put a blanket ban on photo taking. I would have joined in that conversation with Jane Tanner et al and agreed with them simply because it is a crying shame that we have reached such a point as this.

I am guessing that there is nothing suspicious about her comments and it was just a group of mums having a chat about how times have changed and how you have to be very careful around other peoples children nowadays.

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by worriedmum on 09.04.12 19:00

Yes I wasn't allowed to take pictures of my children at their own Splash party!!

worriedmum

Posts : 1710
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Kololi on 09.04.12 20:20

@worriedmum wrote:Yes I wasn't allowed to take pictures of my children at their own Splash party!!

Good gracious it is a world gone mad.

I have photos of my children running up "the course" in the park on sportsday and there are children beside them, in front and behind and I couldn't tell you who half of them are but the others who are still pals with my children love a mooch through the photo albums just for memories sake. I even have photos of the mums and dads that I haven't a clue who they are but they are in the background all the same and we never had to worry when taking them that we may be seen as a little odd or somebody to be wary of.

It is such a shame that we have reached such a place whereby mums and dads can't take photos to treasure of their own children.


Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 23:46

@Kololi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Yes I wasn't allowed to take pictures of my children at their own Splash party!!

Good gracious it is a world gone mad.

I have photos of my children running up "the course" in the park on sportsday and there are children beside them, in front and behind and I couldn't tell you who half of them are but the others who are still pals with my children love a mooch through the photo albums just for memories sake. I even have photos of the mums and dads that I haven't a clue who they are but they are in the background all the same and we never had to worry when taking them that we may be seen as a little odd or somebody to be wary of.

It is such a shame that we have reached such a place whereby mums and dads can't take photos to treasure of their own children.

We're not completely 'there' yet! I don't know if I'm just very lucky, or other members are just unlucky but my son goes to a special school (Ofsted rated 'Outstanding') and there are no rules against taking photo's or video at all! Its so relaxed and lovely and the children (ages 4-19) are all really happy. Its a joyous place to spend time.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pat Perkins

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 14:15

AFAIK the tennis pic was outed by Pat Perkins on IIRC the 14th of May 2007. By then all the nannies had been safely shipped away. The letter of Pat Perkins, in name of the NHS, was sent to many that worked or had been working for the NHS. It asked for cooperation and of course donations. So the tennis pic was 'brought into the play' from the UK.
If, if Maddie was ever in PDL she did not have her own toothbrush but seemed to have a choice of at least 4 pairs of shoes. The ones on the plane steps pic, the flashing trainers the cleaning lady mentions in her statement, the trainers seen in the playground pic and even while having two pairs of trainers, appearing in the tennis pic, battered and bruised, wearing sandals.
Hard to believe, don't you think. At least I cannot.
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.04.12 15:28

parapono wrote:AFAIK the tennis pic was outed by Pat Perkins on IIRC the 14th of May 2007. By then all the nannies had been safely shipped away. The letter of Pat Perkins, in name of the NHS, was sent to many that worked or had been working for the NHS. It asked for cooperation and of course donations. So the tennis pic was 'brought into the play' from the UK.
If, if Maddie was ever in PDL she did not have her own toothbrush but seemed to have a choice of at least 4 pairs of shoes. The ones on the plane steps pic, the flashing trainers the cleaning lady mentions in her statement, the trainers seen in the playground pic and even while having two pairs of trainers, appearing in the tennis pic, battered and bruised, wearing sandals.
Hard to believe, don't you think. At least I cannot.
parapono
parapono, I certainly cannot either.
Tbh, I can't believe she would be allowed to play on the court in sands for safety reasons. IIRC, it has been claimed both that 1)this was taken after Gerry played and 2)at her mini tennis. Both cannot be true! I tend to think neither are true!
I love your artwork, btw parapono Wink

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 10.04.12 16:22

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
parapono wrote:AFAIK the tennis pic was outed by Pat Perkins on IIRC the 14th of May 2007. By then all the nannies had been safely shipped away. The letter of Pat Perkins, in name of the NHS, was sent to many that worked or had been working for the NHS. It asked for cooperation and of course donations. So the tennis pic was 'brought into the play' from the UK.
If, if Maddie was ever in PDL she did not have her own toothbrush but seemed to have a choice of at least 4 pairs of shoes. The ones on the plane steps pic, the flashing trainers the cleaning lady mentions in her statement, the trainers seen in the playground pic and even while having two pairs of trainers, appearing in the tennis pic, battered and bruised, wearing sandals.
Hard to believe, don't you think. At least I cannot.
parapono
parapono, I certainly cannot either.
Tbh, I can't believe she would be allowed to play on the court in sands for safety reasons. IIRC, it has been claimed both that 1)this was taken after Gerry played and 2)at her mini tennis. Both cannot be true! I tend to think neither are true!
I love your artwork, btw parapono Wink

I thought someone had discovered that the ground she is standing on cannot be in PdL. Apparently it is a very expensive surface which wasn't in OC.
I don't know if that one was photoshopped by pasting her head on it, but yes, scuffed sandals and a very lanky girl. Weird marks on her arms and hands.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

antidote

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 16:28

Thanks rainbow-fairy
I'll post another one as antidote against all evil we encounter while searching for the truth.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
parapono


www.flickr.com/photos/imakimou/
for more of my art

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 16:33

@tigger Yes I do remember the surface issue as well. As you say, it turned out not to be the PdL 'gravel'.
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by aiyoyo on 10.04.12 16:34

Can someone post up that pic under discussion pls?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 10.04.12 16:38

parapono wrote:AFAIK the tennis pic was outed by Pat Perkins on IIRC the 14th of May 2007. By then all the nannies had been safely shipped away. The letter of Pat Perkins, in name of the NHS, was sent to many that worked or had been working for the NHS. It asked for cooperation and of course donations. So the tennis pic was 'brought into the play' from the UK.
If, if Maddie was ever in PDL she did not have her own toothbrush but seemed to have a choice of at least 4 pairs of shoes. The ones on the plane steps pic, the flashing trainers the cleaning lady mentions in her statement, the trainers seen in the playground pic and even while having two pairs of trainers, appearing in the tennis pic, battered and bruised, wearing sandals.
Hard to believe, don't you think. At least I cannot.
parapono

Not only four pairs of shoes - although the playground might be the ones with lights - also three pairs of pyjamas if you read Dr. Roberts.
One pair she was wearing when abducted.
One pair that was used as a sample (allegedly Amelie's but much to large for that)
One dirty pair in the boot of the car when they moved to the villa to partly explain the findings of the dogs...

Then one also has a red T shirt which is too big for Sean and had cadaver odour on it.
Then we have the Monsoon pink dress, which Kate says is apricot.

I may lift this and start a topic on Maddie's clothes, because they don't make sense either.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 16:41

I always thought it was the same court but found this ........................



Two+Entirely+Different+Tennis+Courts%21.png



thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

pyjamas

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 17:11

In files of the forensics done in Portugal I found another pair of ' them pyjamas':-)
A new pair, 'the same in size and decoration as the ones belonging to the missing child '
It was sent to the portugeese Lab. to compare the texture with the cotton threads found in the undergrowt
beneath 5a's balcony.
So far, nothing amiss. But then they state the size, being for 2 -3 year old, bodylenght 80 cm's.
I cite this by heart, I'll see if I can find the real thing.

And then one more thing. The photographs on the DVD are unrecognizable for us. I know it was stated that some pics of Madeleine were amongst them
At the time the PJ must have looked at them, but they were 'indoctrinated' by that two by two pic of Maddie as a two year old.
I hope that SY and the PJ will take another, serious look at those pictures.
It might be well worth it.
All opinion, my opinion.
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 10.04.12 18:22

Don't worry Parapono, the small pyjamas were those of Amelie - to give the police an idea what they looked like? The whole pyjama question is in Dr. Roberts' 'Dormant Issues' 2011, McCannfiles.com.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

them pyjamas

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 18:44

@ tigger ok Ill read Dr Roberts again but the forensic files do 'speak' about newly acquired pyjamas at Marks & Spencer IIRC

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by justme3 on 10.04.12 18:54

Madeleine's arms appear to be full of bruises. If one enlarges the photo, they are plain for all to see.

justme3

Posts : 154
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

battered and bruised

Post by Guest on 10.04.12 19:24

justme 3
I agree and it makes me so sad.
tigger proc. Volume VII page 1713 , letter of sr Amaral
dated June 5 2007 .... pyjama same size same design 2-3 year Old
97 cm.
courtesy to MCF

parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum