The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 14:25

I don't think surrogate/ivf is such a big deal in itself. It would need to have other illegal sinister aspects to it to warrant all the coverup/possible blackmail IMO. I remember reading that Kate was not happy with the doctors in the Netherlands, finding them to brusque etc and therefore elected to have Madeleine in the UK at the 11th hour which I find somewhat strange. Perhaps these children were all part of the same experiment so to speak? I recall words to the effect in a newspaper article; 'Murat's ex wife was very concerned about her own daughters safety when she heard about Madeleine's disappearance, her concern was fueled by the fact that they 'Looked so Similar'.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 23.09.12 14:50

@Hummingbird wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@jd wrote:The last credible sighting of Maddie imo was by Georgina Jackson (Tennis coach)

"She relates it was one of the preferred activities of the McCann couple in that they had several lessons throughout the days and up to the date of the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, it being that the child also had a class, on Tuesday, 1 May (10-11h00), that class [in which] she was among a group of children was conducted by the deponent. "

Could Georgina have mistaken Maddie for Ella? The likeness is quite remarkable

On this Tuesday, Ella was not signed out of morning creche and also written down as Emma before being changed to Ella (you'd have thought Cat Baker know her name by then). Maddie was then not signed out in the afternoon creche. These were the only 2 kids where there was not a signing out. Between the 2 kids, only one was effectively signed in and out of a creche session

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01-pages-107-111[105-109]/processopdf01page110-CrecheRecords1.jpg
They look to me like two peas in a pod. The placement of features in a face is extremely important in capturing a likeness in portraiture. I agree with Jd in that their respective teeth, chins, cheeks, lips are the same. The neck looks unnaturally thin on the left photo because her untrimmed hair is longer and is balling up inbetween her shoulders and neck. The side parting in the B & W photo changes the look somewhat compared to the colour one as does the angle of her chin lifted slightly higher. Although we see a right ear on one photo and a left ear on the other they look as though they belong on the same head. IMO these two children depicted here are one and the same. Even photos of my own children do not look as alike as the above do even though they all share the same mum and dad!

Twins anybody?

I have often wondered if MM was a twin and that the reason her birth cert etc was never allowed to be seen was because it would show/prove this ie dates are altered etc so the birth dates are not the same as the other twin on record therefore no one would ever question it - 'ooh what a coincidence, both you and your friends daughters look so alike and fancy them being born on the same day!!'. Of course if the birth dates are told to be different who questions it, it is what you are told so you have no reason to disbelieve it.
Do we have any pictures of KM whilst pregnant? Do we have any proof that KM was pregnant through IVF treatment or is it just what we are told? Is it possible that MM was a twin carried by another person. I have always been very doubtful of the IVF story and the DNA (or lack of it). Is it possible KM & GM used a surrogate (friend) to carry their child! Shoot me down if you like but this is just a thought that I have often wondered about and I really do think the Drs and the IVF is a big link here - and I also believe that certain members of this group are far more into each other. Also, if this is the case it would make a number of friends have to go along with whatever story is given otherwise their little surrogate/IVF scam is soon out of the bag!
You do not keep back vital evidence like medical records, birth certs, credit card details unless they show something you don't want the world to see!
The likeness of these two pictures is probably the most telling I have seen so far and we really need to establish whose child it is supposed to be.
jd - once we can do that then we can take a very good look at the creche records again and try to tally upthe times this girl and MM were at creche together, because if this is the child that jean thinks it may be then it seems that she was apparently NEVER booked into creche - or was she as someone else???
I must disagree with you. These two photos do not prove, let alone suggest, they were of one child or these two could have been twins. Nothing of the sort. If you look at each feature closely ie mouth, nose, etc. they are obviously of two different and totally unrelated children. You might be interested in this though
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3621-missing-mccann-sibling

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cath2756 on 23.09.12 15:11

@Snifferdog wrote:I don't think surrogate/ivf is such a big deal in itself. It would need to have other illegal sinister aspects to it to warrant all the coverup/possible blackmail IMO. I remember reading that Kate was not happy with the doctors in the Netherlands, finding them to brusque etc and therefore elected to have Madeleine in the UK at the 11th hour which I find somewhat strange. Perhaps these children were all part of the same experiment so to speak? I recall words to the effect in a newspaper article; 'Murat's ex wife was very concerned about her own daughters safety when she heard about Madeleine's disappearance, her concern was fueled by the fact that they 'Looked so Similar'.

Note this Italian Professor had claimed to have eight British women ready to participate in cloning experiment http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2001/aug/07/genetics.highereducation

cath2756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 15:25

@cath2756 wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:I don't think surrogate/ivf is such a big deal in itself. It would need to have other illegal sinister aspects to it to warrant all the coverup/possible blackmail IMO. I remember reading that Kate was not happy with the doctors in the Netherlands, finding them to brusque etc and therefore elected to have Madeleine in the UK at the 11th hour which I find somewhat strange. Perhaps these children were all part of the same experiment so to speak? I recall words to the effect in a newspaper article; 'Murat's ex wife was very concerned about her own daughters safety when she heard about Madeleine's disappearance, her concern was fueled by the fact that they 'Looked so Similar'.

Note this Italian Professor had claimed to have eight British women ready to participate in cloning experiment http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2001/aug/07/genetics.highereducation
Good find Cath2756 and interesting article

Professor's plans ignite human cloning row

Special report: ethics of genetics

MediaGuardian,Tuesday 7 August 2001 14.05 B

An Italian professor planning to create human clones involving
British subjects is today shedding further light on his radical
proposals.
Eight British women are reported to be among a group of
volunteers who have agreed to be impregnated with cloned embryos in the
trials, which is led by controversial Italian fertility doctor
Professor Severino Antinori.
Prof Antinori will discuss the
scientific and medical aspects of human cloning during a panel
discussion at the National Academy of Sciences in Washington DC.
The
Italian Medical Association has already launched disciplinary action
against Prof Antinori for his stated plans, which would also violate
European cloning guidelines and have attracted widespread international
condemnation.
Mario Falconi, the vice president of Rome's medical
association, said the professor could be barred from practising in Italy
altogether.
Professor Jack Scarisbrick, national director of the
UK-based, pro-life campaign group Life, said: "The sooner he [Antinori]
is run out of town, the better."
Prof Antinori told an Italian
newspaper that 1,300 couples in the US and 200 in Italy are candidates
for his research and that he plans to start cloning embryos in November.
Prof
Antinori is one of at least three researchers scheduled to attend the
meeting in the US who have said they are planning human cloning
experiments.
However, the Food and Drug Administration has outlawed human cloning in the US.
Panayiotis
Zavos, who runs a fertility clinic in Lexington, Kentucky, and heads an
organisation called The Andrology Institute, has also said he wants to
begin cloning a human by the end of this year.
Brigette Boisselier
is the scientific director of Clonaid, which describes itself as "the
first human cloning company" and advertises cloning services on its
website for fees starting at $200,000 (£140,000).
The firm was
founded in 1997 by a French racing car driver who changed his name to
Rael and started the Raelian movement, which claims that life on Earth
was created by extraterrestrial scientists.
But Dr Boisselier made
an agreement with the FDA in June, promising not to do human cloning
experiments without agency approval. The agreement was signed after the
FDA inspected her lab, the location of which it declined to reveal.
Mark
Hunt, a West Virginia lawyer, said on Sunday that he had spent less
than $500,000 (£350,000) to set up a lab for Dr Boisselier in Nitro,
West Virginia, but has since changed his mind about asking her to clone
his late son.
Prof Scarisbrick has condemned Prof Antinori's plans as "morally quite unacceptable".
"It is manufacturing human beings in a new and exploitative way," he said.
"We
are saying human beings should not be manufactured in laboratories. He
[Antinori] is the unacceptable face of modern medicine. I am delighted
the Italians have taken this strong line with him." Prof Antinori
runs a fertility clinic in Rome that enabled a 62-year-old woman to have
a baby in 1994.
The US House of Representatives has voted to ban
human cloning for any purpose, and George Bush is considering whether to
allow use of government funds in embryonic stem cell research,
including such research that does not involve cloning.
But the UK
parliament voted in January to permit stem cell research on human
embryos and also made Britain the first nation to specifically allow
cloning to create embryos for that purpose.
Stem cells are the
master cells found in early stage embryos. They evolve into all the
different tissues of the body, and doctors hope to treat many diseases
by directing the cells to develop into needed implants.
Cloning
is reproducing without mating a male sperm and female egg. In sexual
reproduction, the offspring get half its genes from each parent. In
cloning, the embryo gets all genes from one individual.
The
technique Prof Antinori hopes to employ is similar to the one used to
produce Dolly the sheep. It involves injecting cells from the infertile
father into an egg, which is then implanted in the mother's uterus.
The
resulting child would have the same physical characteristics as his
father and infertile parents would not have to rely on sperm donors.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.09.12 15:45

jd - once we can do that then we can take a very good look at the creche records again and try to tally upthe times this girl and MM were at creche together, because if this is the child that jean thinks it may be then it seems that she was apparently NEVER booked into creche - or was she as someone else???

@Hummingbird. Yes this is exactly what I see too. Between April 30th and May 3rd, either one hasn't been signed out or cat baker signed one out. Never have both parents signed in their child and signed out properly during this period, plus the discrepancies appear to be mainly aligned to these 2. It looks all so obvious. They look so alike they could be twins and anyone who didn't know them at the time could so easily mistaken one for the other (or Ella for Maddie), especially as they are not looking closely at them like we are on the computer

There is only a month or so between them, according to ROB. Have you ever thought why jane tanner got herself so involved in this ? Being the one with the major bogus sighting imo and going on Panorama etc. Maybe her daughter is the real hidden reason?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.09.12 16:10

Personally I am not convinced this is about human cloning. I have researched it and though there is a possible path I don't buy it , but you never know. I think the truth of this is very simple and straight forward, its the amount of information and dissecting fact from fiction that makes it appear to be bigger than it is

In the comments section on a blog, I read someone said that an Alison Murdoch delivered Maddie via IVF, have no idea how true this is but they must have got it from somewhere. Alison Murdoch works at Newcastle University hospital and is one of only two people in the UK who can legally clone human embryos. There is also a UK human cloning centre in South West England and they have an internet site, and from memory this company was related to a known human cloning case involved in a legal case, which involved one of their clients a lesbian couple from Amsterdam. To me its interesting that human cloning is going on in the world and that efforts are really being made to achieve it

Some info from wiki:

United Kingdom
On January 14, 2001 the British government passed The Human Fertilisation and Embryology (Research Purposes) Regulations 2001[18] to amend the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 by extending allowable reasons for embryo research to permit research around stem cells and cell nuclear replacement, thus allowing therapeutic cloning. However, on 15 November 2001, a pro-life group won a High Court legal challenge, which struck down the regulation and effectively left all forms of cloning unregulated in the UK. Their hope was that Parliament would fill this gap by passing prohibitive legislation.[19][20] Parliament was quick to pass the Human Reproductive Cloning Act 2001 which explicitly prohibited reproductive cloning. The remaining gap with regard to therapeutic cloning was closed when the appeals courts reversed the previous decision of the High Court.[21]

The first licence was granted on August 11, 2004 to researchers at the University of Newcastle to allow them to investigate treatments for diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.[22] The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008, a major review of fertility legislation, repealed the 2001 Cloning Act by making amendments of similar effect to the 1990 Act. The 2008 Act also allows experiments on hybrid human-animal embryos.[23]

European Union
The European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine prohibits human cloning in one of its additional protocols, but this protocol has been ratified only by Greece, Spain and Portugal. The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union explicitly prohibits reproductive human cloning. The charter is legally binding for the institutions of the European Union under the Treaty of Lisbon.
[edit]

jd, I have edited out a word you keep using as fact, it is not proved therefore could be libellous.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.09.12 17:17

It was the twins she had in the UK after having IVF in Amsterdam (free). Murat's wife can say what she likes, her daughter Sophia doesn't look like Maddie apart from having two eyes, a nose and a mouth. Which tend to be similar in toddlers anyway.
Yes, Kate didn't like the Dutch doctors, not respectful enough I imagine. To be brutal: imo if this very expensive and difficult procedure would be more likely be done with material from 'perfect' parents, i.e. not those who have trouble conceiving. If you cloned from such parents, the clone would have exactly the same problem.

I think you're right on the surrogacy or ivf, no big deal, unless they hired a womb in Ulan Bator.
Not a single picture of Kate wearing a dinky smock and a ponytail. That is strange, surely that should have been in the bewk which is all about Kate.
Only definite story in the book is about her father in law (I think) having a heart attack at a family do, Madeleine walking in with a plastic nurses' trolley and putting a plastic stethoscope on the body of the stricken man, Gerry went to phone for an ambulance. Another of these weird stories.
The man who should have been treating the patient was on the telephone, a child of three was free to play doctors and patients with a man suffering from a heart attack and Kate tells us she couldn't do anything because she was as big as a house.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.09.12 17:28

The man who should have been treating the patient was on the telephone, a child of three was free to play doctors and patients with a man suffering from a heart attack and Kate tells us she couldn't do anything because she was as big as a house.

This is.......just can't think of the word!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 23.09.12 17:37

@jd wrote:

Bollocks?

Buddha

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.09.12 17:53

@Ross wrote:
@jd wrote:

Bollocks?

From the book:

Three days before I went into hospital, Gerry’s Uncle Pat and Aunt Alexis came up from Essex to see us – and within an hour of their arrival, Uncle Pat, an ex-professional footballer, collapsed with a heart attack. When he slumped on Alexis’s shoulder we thought at first he was just messing about. We soon realized he wasn’t. As Gerry phoned for an ambulance and I worried that I was going to need to begin CPR – which would have been pretty difficult given that my belly was the size of a small barn and I could hardly move – a delivery man came to the door with a Chinese takeaway we’d ordered. Amid the pandemonium, Madeleine appeared, pushing her Early Learning Centre medical trolley, placed her toy stethoscope on Uncle Pat’s chest and said, ‘Boom, boom!’
unquote
It's a blessing that at least one of the parents is no longer practising medicine.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 23.09.12 17:56

Well knock me over with a feather! I have never read the bewk but the iformation supplied by Tigger makes me wonder what sort of medical training they actually have?
Its really very freaky

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 23.09.12 18:21

It really does make you wonder what they, or their handlers, were trying to achieve with that book.

Buddha

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 20:04

@Ross wrote:It really does make you wonder what they, or their handlers, were trying to achieve with that book.
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 20:09

@Snifferdog wrote:Well knock me over with a feather! I have never read the bewk but the iformation supplied by Tigger makes me wonder what sort of medical training they actually have?
Its really very freaky

I wonder too.
Also, the NHS underlings may well wonder too, by now.

The Maddie McCann affair isn't by any chance a hairbrained scheme to sink the NSH value, therebye enabling some Entrepreneur -that's how these people are called since Margaret Thatcher- to scoop it up for zilch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.09.12 20:15

@Portia wrote: [...]
The Maddie McCann affair isn't by any chance a hairbrained scheme to sink the NSH value, therebye enabling some Entrepreneur -that's how these people are called since Margaret Thatcher- to scoop it up for zilch?
Now let me think ... an "Entrepreneur" who's thinking "big" ... all the time ... and supporting ...
[Don't look at me! There's more than one. And I haven't said anything, really ... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 25.09.12 0:49

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.10.12 9:36

Sorry to resurrect this, but someone did ask me about the reversed photo as it appeared in the Dutch press.

There is a special insert which I will gladly translate of a comment by a friend of theirs from Amsterdam, who says that her 'special eye' will help to find her. But I feel I should post that in one of the coloboma topics.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.13 15:19

Does anyone know if the PJ's ever confronted the McCanns as to why the tennis and last photo weren't ever on the camera's/memory cards that they handed in?

And whose camera was dated 0.00 01/01/02?

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two on 04.08.13 15:43

Châtelaine wrote:
Now let me think ... an "Entrepreneur" who's thinking "big" ... all the time ... and supporting ...
[Don't look at me! There's more than one. And I haven't said anything, really  ... ]

..... or the Maddie McCann affair was a desperate effort by the government of that time to protect the reputation of the NHS, because faced with a financial situation spiralling out of control they were looking to promote its international business activities and thus create/expand an additional source of revenue ..... a tactic which has been continued by the present government but simply to protect its value so that it can be hived off as lucratively as possible.

T4two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.08.13 18:10

@T4two wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
[Don't look at me! There's more than one. And I haven't said anything, really  ... ]

..... or the Maddie McCann affair was a desperate effort by the government of that time to protect the reputation of the NHS, because faced with a financial situation spiralling out of control they were looking to promote its international business activities and thus create/expand an additional source of revenue ..... a tactic which has been continued by the present government but simply to protect its value so that it can be hived off as lucratively as possible.

Does the NHS have international business activities?  

That's not counting sending their patients abroad for surgery surely?  
I 'm on board with the entrepreneurs, something NHS, finances but just not with international business by the NHS -  national business just as possible but discussed abroad?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two on 04.08.13 19:06

@tigger wrote:
@T4two wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Does the NHS have international business activities?  

That's not counting sending their patients abroad for surgery surely?  
I 'm on board with the entrepreneurs, something NHS, finances but just not with international business by the NHS -  national business just as possible but discussed abroad?

You bet they do ...

http://www.institute.nhs.uk/global/default/home.html

T4two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 04.08.13 20:37

I have always wondered why this picture somehow looks different to others of Madeleine; the facial features, and also the size/age of the child, especially length of the legs.  It seems an older child and I have read that comment before (no ref. to give).  Would there be any link to a discussion about this?

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.08.13 22:27

It could well be on this topic Searcher but I haven't time to go through all 30 pages! There is certainly a lot of debate on this photo. If it is of Madeleine - and I have my doubts about that - I don't think it could have been taken within a day or two of the poolside one - unless it is possible for a child to grow several inches and age a couple of years in that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 04.08.13 22:31

Thankyou - I will do a browse here when I can.  Grateful for your thoughts, which echo my own doubts about the photo.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum