The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 02.06.12 17:51

@jd wrote:The poolside photo took over 21 days to be released, this a huge amount of time in a missing child case especially as it allegedly was the last photo taken on the day she went missing. Then to release a year old photo instead of the child who is different looking by then. The photos on the cameras are on the PJ files, neither poolside nor tennis girl are on them. For arguments sake if they were, what possible motive would the PJ have for withholding them from their released files?

I agree about the length of time to release the last photo. As for the photos in the files in which Madeleine appears, on her own and with other children, how do we know the Mccanns took them and not other people in the group? In that list of photos in the files it doesn't say whose camera they came off did it?

Thats why I thought maybe their photos given on that cd arent in the files and kept separate for some reason. The younger photo of Madeleine used to print the posters came off of Kates camera that night, Russell getting a usb stick from somewhere. But it doesnt seem their cameras were handed over.

I must say the whole photo business is confusing to me.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 02.06.12 20:33

Considering the playground photos are there then it is safe to say that these photos were from the mccann cameras, and also the payne camera too from the look of a section of pictures. As well as having documentation to the effect of photos from the mccann cameras, why would they published someones else's instead? These photos are from the mccann cameras obviously....The mccanns have an old photo of Maddie but there is no tennis girl or poolside picture on them! Don't you find this just a little bit strange and suspicious?

The mccanns have said kate mccann took the poolside picture with her camera. And if you read the statements from lunchtime onwards on the 3rd May, nobody saw the mccanns nor had lunch with them, so it could only be the mccann camera that took this picture and not anybody else

I ask again anyway, for arguments sake if the poolside and tennis girl were on their cameras, what possible motive would the PJ have for withholding them from their released files? They were both world wide and forever iconic pictures, so there is absolutely nothing to gain by withholding them from the pictures retrieved from the mccann camera in the PJ files

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 21:11

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:I'm betting that there were photos on the camera that were pre Donegal - that would make those too very doubtful.


I have a feeling the mccanns slipped up here thinking these photos (whatever they are) were deleted from the camera, and could never be retrieved.

I seem to remember something from the book, Alex Wolfall? sitting next to Kate helping her go through the photographs on her camera. So that must have been before the 9th when the camera was handed to the PJ. But - I have to check now - the camera was used to photograph a yacht - when Kate was in the company of a psychic who'd had a dream about the yacht. Although according to her diary she could barely have had time to do so.
Kate produced a number of photographs of the yacht which she gave to a LP officer on the 8th of May - Dr. Roberts has something on this too.

The plot thickens...

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 03.06.12 2:43

@tigger wrote:
I seem to remember something from the book, Alex Wolfall? sitting next to Kate helping her go through the photographs on her camera. So that must have been before the 9th when the camera was handed to the PJ. But - I have to check now - the camera was used to photograph a yacht - when Kate was in the company of a psychic who'd had a dream about the yacht. Although according to her diary she could barely have had time to do so.
Kate produced a number of photographs of the yacht which she gave to a LP officer on the 8th of May - Dr. Roberts has something on this too.

The plot thickens...

Not physics again! laughat Wasn't the yacht one something to do with Amanda Hart? Its telling that the photos of Maddie they release into the media are not from their cameras. the tennis girl and poolside would be after the playground photos but are not there. Its all a scam and a hoax. Their last photos are like the abduction claim, nothing to back it up but everything to prove it is a scam

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 6:34

@jd wrote:Considering the playground photos are there then it is safe to say that these photos were from the mccann cameras

no i dont think its safe to say that, why would it be?

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Hummingbird on 03.06.12 11:06

@jd wrote:The poolside photo took over 21 days to be released, this a huge amount of time in a missing child case especially as it allegedly was the last photo taken on the day she went missing. Then to release a year old photo instead of the child who is different looking by then. The photos on the cameras are on the PJ files, neither poolside nor tennis girl are on them. For arguments sake if they were, what possible motive would the PJ have for withholding them from their released files?

Maybe, they have photos that are clearly 'different' from the published ones. e.g. the poolside picture - maybe there was a similar one and it is obvious to the PJ it has been shopped in some way, although if this is the case why they wouldn't use it as the proof they need is beyond me, perhaps they are waiting for the right time!

Maybe they have proof that only a handful of pictures were taken and the camera wasn't actually used after a certain date?

If you look at the playground picture where we have Madeleine GM Sean and we suppose FPs daughter it is clear that this was taken on the first day.
Madeleine and Sean are wearing the exact clothes they travelled in (see video on airport bus) so I think it was drop stuff off and then take kids out to play and wind down, then we have the tennis photo and we have three different members of the group telling us they took that one and then we have the extremely questionable last photo where Madeleine looks nothing whatsoever like the child taken in these afore mentioned pictures.

The pictures from everybodys cameras in my opinion are the proof the PJ need to pinpoint the last day Madeleine was actually seen/photgraphed. They do seem to suggest they have some knowledge of this and the only way they could have is by holding back a picture or two that proves more than we are currently being told - but perhaps without a reconstruction and being 'fully' involved in the enquiry they are not at liberty to provide what they have. Maybe they are waiting for the enquiry to say 'nothing found, all we can say it is exactly as the McCanns have said' then they can draw out the trump card and say 'oh no it isn't' and now who are the bungling fools!!

We can live in hope!



Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by joyce1938 on 03.06.12 11:21

I think it very possable ,that p j would not allow all evidence out to public,as it may not be any use at a trial IF EVER,some items or information will be needed. as so much is talked abot in depth on these sites,to give away would be stupid,as it all elerts the others ,how to make sure all can be covered ,if comes upand be prepared with all answers.So lets just hope justice will one day be had for maddie .joyce1938

joyce1938

Posts : 816
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by russiandoll on 03.06.12 13:59

I have been trying to find an enlarged[very enlarged] version... of this photo.the shorts and sandals look very 1970s to me, can't put my finger on why.... just from another decade. Also,the head is sitting on the neck all wrong, could this be Maddie's head shopped on to a photo of Kate from the 1970s?
still trying to get my head around that right arm and the very marked change of skin colour at the wrist.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 16:23

Russiandoll, there is quite a clear picture in this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-480637/A-haunting-question-Kates-supporters.html

Hummingbird, the playground picture was taken at 17.15 on the 2nd May according to the text in blue in the PJ files - see the list of holiday photos page.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm

Sean is wearing the same jacket seen on the bus video, but it is just a jacket and could be worn on many days. Madeleines trousers are long in the playground picture and pale pink, the ones worn on the airplane boarding bus footage were more 3/4 length and fuchsia.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by russiandoll on 03.06.12 16:30

thanks for that link Friedtomatoes. Maybe the head /neck/shoulders look so odd due to her trying to keep the balls from dropping, just looks very strange.
If a genuine photo, then this barely resembles the girl in the pool photo.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 03.06.12 16:31

@russiandoll wrote: I have been trying to find an enlarged[very enlarged] version... of this photo.the shorts and sandals look very 1970s to me, can't put my finger on why.... just from another decade. Also,the head is sitting on the neck all wrong, could this be Maddie's head shopped on to a photo of Kate from the 1970s?
still trying to get my head around that right arm and the very marked change of skin colour at the wrist.


I never thought that arm was bruised, it looks very much like a rash which I think is called purpura - some people's skin reacts to sun in this way.
I did find an article about it a month or so ago, specifically mentioned that it's on the forearms but not necessarily the hands. Can't find it now. sorry.
Very intriguing thought that it's Kate's body with Maddie pasted on. The shorts and sandals do look very out of date, especially the shorts I think.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by russiandoll on 03.06.12 16:35

I never interpreted the colour of the arm as bruising, nor as sunburn. It does look very distinct from the hand doesn't it? There is a defined line at the wrist then skin looks markedly different.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 16:45

@russiandoll wrote: thanks for that link Friedtomatoes. Maybe the head /neck/shoulders look so odd due to her trying to keep the balls from dropping, just looks very strange.
If a genuine photo, then this barely resembles the girl in the pool photo.

You're welcome. I agree it's just the pose but don't agree it does not bear any resemblance to the last photo. Madeleine can look different in photos, has a very versatile photogenic face but I've never seen a picture that made me think that is a different child.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by russiandoll on 03.06.12 16:54

sorry was not clear............. the girl in the alleged last photo looks younger, was what I meant. Of course people look different in photos, many things can influence how you look in a photo. The girl in the tennis photo looks less compact than the girl in the pool photo, older facially, less toddler -like and more like a girl approaching 4. I find it difficult accepting these photos were taken within the space of a couple of days.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 03.06.12 17:03

@russiandoll wrote: I never interpreted the colour of the arm as bruising, nor as sunburn. It does look very distinct from the hand doesn't it? There is a defined line at the wrist then skin looks markedly different.
That's just what I meant, I sent the link in a PM to Ribisl and then lost it myself. But I am sure the article mentioned the hands often not being affected by the rash. Sorry, others have seen this a bruises it was just a general observation.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 17:12

@russiandoll wrote: sorry was not clear............. the girl in the alleged last photo looks younger, was what I meant. Of course people look different in photos, many things can influence how you look in a photo. The girl in the tennis photo looks less compact than the girl in the pool photo, older facially, less toddler -like and more like a girl approaching 4. I find it difficult accepting these photos were taken within the space of a couple of days.

No worries RD. I am not convinced the last photo is real, it's a shame it ended where it did as we would be able to see the knee bruising to compare. In the last photo she looks very petite compared to the tennis photo and also the arms dont look suntanned...hmmm

eta: the photo in the playground by the playhouse also makes her look a lot older and bigger than the poolside one.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 03.06.12 18:03

According to rachel oldfield these photos were taken within a few HOURS, not days

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 18:06

@jd wrote:According to rachel oldfield these photos were taken within a few HOURS, not days

How would she know as in her own words, she wasnt even there. Her RI is one of the best for showing she didnt know what day it ever was.
big grin

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 03.06.12 18:17

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@jd wrote:According to rachel oldfield these photos were taken within a few HOURS, not days

How would she know as in her own words, she wasnt even there. Her RI is one of the best for showing she didnt know what day it ever was.
big grin

She was SPECIFICALLY asked in her statement about Thursday 3rd May and asked to confirm again that it was Thursday 3rd May..to which she replied YES

This was after she had spoken about the previous days, they had got up to Thursday by this point in the interview

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 18:27

JD just because she says it was on Thursday morning doesn't make it so in fact. There was no tennis lesson for the kids that morning, they were on their sailing trip. It was Tuesday the mini tennis was on. Her recollection and others cant be relied on as its so disparate. e.g. Rachel says on Sunday she didn't have to worry about checking on the kids as Matt was ill and at home, but we have ROB saying he used their keys to check on their child that Sunday. ROB also says he entered 5a on Sunday night to do a check but Gerry says he locked the patio door that night, I could go on......ps how did she know it was taken on Thursday?


friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by Ribisl on 03.06.12 18:35

@tigger wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: I never interpreted the colour of the arm as bruising, nor as sunburn. It does look very distinct from the hand doesn't it? There is a defined line at the wrist then skin looks markedly different.
That's just what I meant, I sent the link in a PM to Ribisl and then lost it myself. But I am sure the article mentioned the hands often not being affected by the rash. Sorry, others have seen this a bruises it was just a general observation.

tigger - I think you mean this link?
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Discrepancies-by-Topic/Bruise-1-927212.html

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by jd on 03.06.12 18:43

@friedtomatoes wrote:JD just because she says it was on Thursday morning doesn't make it so in fact. There was no tennis lesson for the kids that morning, they were on their sailing trip. It was Tuesday the mini tennis was on. Her recollection and others cant be relied on as its so disparate. e.g. Rachel says on Sunday she didn't have to worry about checking on the kids as Matt was ill and at home, but we have ROB saying he used their keys to check on their child that Sunday. ROB also says he entered 5a on Sunday night to do a check but Gerry says he locked the patio door that night, I could go on......ps how did she know it was taken on Thursday?


Did I say this was fact friedtomatoes? NO I DIDN'T. I was pointing out what she said, and that she was 100% sure & confirmed it was Thursday. I know you love to always try and show members on here wrong with anything they say friedtomatoes, but this is not part of the discussion. The point of this particular discussion is as FACT rachael oldfield is saying Thursday, jane tanner is saying wednesday, kate mccann is saying tuesday. Mini tennis was on Monday. It was wednesday tennis that was cancelled. Thursday cat baker says Maddie was sailing and swimming. The whole point of this is to show that they are lying and there is no consistency to anything they are saying I AM NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS ARE FACTS BUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 03.06.12 19:01

@Ribisl wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: I never interpreted the colour of the arm as bruising, nor as sunburn. It does look very distinct from the hand doesn't it? There is a defined line at the wrist then skin looks markedly different.
That's just what I meant, I sent the link in a PM to Ribisl and then lost it myself. But I am sure the article mentioned the hands often not being affected by the rash. Sorry, others have seen this a bruises it was just a general observation.

tigger - I think you mean this link?
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Discrepancies-by-Topic/Bruise-1-927212.html

Thank you. I was looking for the connection of this condition to IVF. There may be one, the reason Amaral said it was overridden maywell be because it may betray a link to a medical condition.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.06.12 19:08

@jd wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:JD just because she says it was on Thursday morning doesn't make it so in fact. There was no tennis lesson for the kids that morning, they were on their sailing trip. It was Tuesday the mini tennis was on. Her recollection and others cant be relied on as its so disparate. e.g. Rachel says on Sunday she didn't have to worry about checking on the kids as Matt was ill and at home, but we have ROB saying he used their keys to check on their child that Sunday. ROB also says he entered 5a on Sunday night to do a check but Gerry says he locked the patio door that night, I could go on......ps how did she know it was taken on Thursday?


Did I say this was fact friedtomatoes? NO I DIDN'T. I was pointing out what she said, and that she was 100% sure & confirmed it was Thursday. I know you love to always try and show members on here wrong with anything they say friedtomatoes, but this is not part of the discussion. The point of this particular discussion is as FACT rachael oldfield is saying Thursday, jane tanner is saying wednesday, kate mccann is saying tuesday. Mini tennis was on Monday. It was wednesday tennis that was cancelled. Thursday cat baker says Maddie was sailing and swimming. The whole point of this is to show that they are lying and there is no consistency to anything they are saying I AM NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS ARE FACTS BUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

yes you do now, but stop shouting please. p.s. i don't LOVE to show members being wrong for the sake of it, i do though like to correct the odd thing for clarity, whoever posts it, its called trying to be helpful, its in everyones interests, and it works the other way too, i am happy to be corrected, hope thats clear too.

The mini tennis shows as monday in the creche files but tuesday and thursday in the tennis booking forms, so who knows when it actually was.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by rainbow-fairy on 03.06.12 20:35

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@jd wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:JD just because she says it was on Thursday morning doesn't make it so in fact. There was no tennis lesson for the kids that morning, they were on their sailing trip. It was Tuesday the mini tennis was on. Her recollection and others cant be relied on as its so disparate. e.g. Rachel says on Sunday she didn't have to worry about checking on the kids as Matt was ill and at home, but we have ROB saying he used their keys to check on their child that Sunday. ROB also says he entered 5a on Sunday night to do a check but Gerry says he locked the patio door that night, I could go on......ps how did she know it was taken on Thursday?


Did I say this was fact friedtomatoes? NO I DIDN'T. I was pointing out what she said, and that she was 100% sure & confirmed it was Thursday. I know you love to always try and show members on here wrong with anything they say friedtomatoes, but this is not part of the discussion. The point of this particular discussion is as FACT rachael oldfield is saying Thursday, jane tanner is saying wednesday, kate mccann is saying tuesday. Mini tennis was on Monday. It was wednesday tennis that was cancelled. Thursday cat baker says Maddie was sailing and swimming. The whole point of this is to show that they are lying and there is no consistency to anything they are saying I AM NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS ARE FACTS BUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

yes you do now, but stop shouting please. p.s. i don't LOVE to show members being wrong for the sake of it, i do though like to correct the odd thing for clarity, whoever posts it, its called trying to be helpful, its in everyones interests, and it works the other way too, i am happy to be corrected, hope thats clear too.

The mini tennis shows as monday in the creche files but tuesday and thursday in the tennis booking forms, so who knows when it actually was.

You asked jd earlier, friedtomatoes, how Rachel would 'know' it was taken on Thursday ~ I'd hazard a guess that's the day she says she took it. Jane Tanner and Kate both also claim to have taken said photo. Why?!?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum