The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Who took the tennis court photo?

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who took the tennis court photo?

Post by tigger on 10.04.12 20:04

[quote="parapono"]@ tigger ok Ill read Dr Roberts again but the forensic files do 'speak' about newly acquired pyjamas at Marks & Spencer IIRC

parapono[/quote

You're right of course: but there seem to be so many jimjams! Here is Dr. Roberts:

We know also that the McCanns had a duplicate set (for Amelie) with them in PdL. They were shown to UK viewers of 'Crimewatch' before being taken on a tour of the European capitals at the end of May/beginning of June.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 11.04.12 12:27

Hi parapona,i was sure that when police showed pajamas it was said they were nit maddies but were from m and s ,and were not same as missing ones ,so said.the openings were different ,one at back and other side opening .cant say word for word ,but i got jist of it and were not one of origenal jammies that were with the family but bought in to show. hope i havnt made it more awkward ,maybe more people will look back at it for themselves ,i am no techie joyce 1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.12 12:50

candyfloss wrote:I always thought it was the same court but found this ........................

Two+Entirely+Different+Tennis+Courts%21.png

thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com

I must be slow, but I see her on the hard court and I thought the tennis court in PdL is also a tarmac court.
So what did people see that I didnt?

I know nothing about photoshop. All I noticed is, Maddie in that pic looked sloppily dressed, not that it makes an iota of difference to anything, except Kate made it a point to tell us she buys run of the mill "brand" for Maddie, so in that sense that is odd as it does not go with the image Kate wants people to believe of her standard of living.

Seeing that she was in scandals, its likely she just happened to be watching others playing and happened to picked up the balls, and not that she was there to play Tennis. She most certainly wasn't dressed for playing Tennis.

She was taller in that pic than other pics. In fact in that pic she looks more her age than the last photo at the pool.
What stood for me are those marks on her hands and legs. If it wasn't Kate who took that photo, but Jane or Rachael as claimed, then surely they must have noticed those marks - why did they not mention it their statements? Very odd.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.04.12 14:22

@aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I always thought it was the same court but found this ........................

I must be slow, but I see her on the hard court and I thought the tennis court in PdL is also a tarmac court.

I know nothing about photoshop. All I noticed is, Maddie in that pic looked sloppily dressed, not that it makes an iota of difference to anything, except Kate made it a point to tell us she buys run of the mill "brand" for Maddie, so in that sense that is odd as it does not go with the image Kate wants people to believe of her standard of living.

Seeing that she was in scandals, its likely she just happened to be watching others playing and happened to picked up the balls, and not that she was there to play Tennis. She most certainly wasn't dressed for playing Tennis.

She was taller in that pic than other pics. In fact in that pic she looks more her age than the last photo at the pool.
What stood for me are those marks on her hands and legs. If it wasn't Kate who took that photo, but Jane or Rachael as claimed, then surely they must have noticed those marks - why did they not mention it their statements? Very odd.

I'm not quite sure why they would mention the bruises in their statements, thereby drawing more attention to them?
I do find it almost laughably bizarre though that three women claimed to have taken it!
I agree she looks more 'her age' here.

As for the surface, apparently that is a grass court - I can't see on my blackberry properly. Typical I'm not on a laptop today!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.12 15:32

I had expected them (Jane and Rachael) or whichever of that two who took the photo to mention it, as it would mean they had noticed the bruises for how could they not notice the bruises which are so obvious.
It could be Maddie was accident prone child always knocking onto things, or she had a medical condition and bruised easily, or it could be sunburn blotches. The thing is I had expected them to have asked kate and got an answer for it.
In which case they might mention it to the PJ during interview, because anyone seeing that pic would be left wondering, and surely it isn't just us who noticed the bruises?

Not mentioning the bruises they noticed is just weird, its as if they didn't care how Maddie acquired those bruises.
For all they know Maddie was serially abused and they chose to bury their head in sands in denial, or preferred not to believe their friends, the mccanns, were capable of abuse. One cannot judge a person just by appearance or by what you think you know of them. When you see a bruised child you've got to be realistic and starting doubting for the child's sake.

When my daughter was nearly 3 she drove her tricycle into front garden bush and even though she didn't break anything and appeared unhurt and unharmed by it, but the very next day bruise appeared on her nose area just between the eyes, and when I took her shopping people stared at me strangely as if I had battered her. Some people (blessed them) even asked me about it?
Just goes to show even stranger can show concern, as one can never be too cautious where a child is concerned.
So if none of the T7 (or T2 who took the photo) asked about Maddie's bruises that would be bizarre.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.04.12 19:59

Not totally on topic, if not suitable please mods delete it, if you would be so kind.
We were discussing the tennis pic here, and last night I woke up and a thought hit me.
Remember Maddie looking unwell? Remember someone saying here that it looked as if her T shirt was backside front? Remember the Donegal Pics?
Remember the bus video where only her legs are swinging?
If she had something wrong with her health, could it be she was wearing a modern version of a plaster corset on those pics?
I woke up with that thought and just wanted to share.
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 13.04.12 19:39

Thank you for sharing that parapono - it may also be that she was only swinging her legs of course but an interesting dream none the less.

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 14.04.12 11:49

@aiyoyo wrote:

I agree with you Aiyoyo. I see no evidence from these two photos to suggest they were any different from the most popular type of low maintenance hard courts you get in many resorts on the Med. Madeleine (or whoever her head may have been photoshopped onto) is standing on the baseline and the other taken from a different angle shows the tramlines.

And I always believed that this was not a photo taken during her tennis lesson because of the very inadequate footwear. If they indeed allowed children to run around on a tennis court in sandals, that wouldn't say much for MW especially in the light of their poorly kept creche records.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.04.12 11:54

@Ribisl wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

I agree with you Aiyoyo. I see no evidence from these two photos to suggest they were any different from the most popular type of low maintenance hard courts you get in many resorts on the Med. Madeleine (or whoever her head may have been photoshopped onto) is standing on the baseline and the other taken from a different angle shows the tramlines.

And I always believed that this was not a photo taken during her tennis lesson because of the very inadequate footwear. If they indeed allowed children to run around on a tennis court in sandals, that wouldn't say much for MW especially in the light of their poorly kept creche records.
And on the very bottom picture a large area is shown with not a hint of another man/woman or child,and it was supposed to be a childrens actvity, so where are they all?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 4:25

In fiona paynes RI when this photo was taken, the police say it was jane tanner who took it at 10.29am on Thursday 3rd May:

'Yeah. What I was going to say was, that I understand that the kids had a tennis hour round about eleven o'clock in the morning during that day and that Madeleine had been part of that practice. Were you aware of that''

'No, no, because our children weren't of that age really, they sort of did different things'.

'Right'.

'I mean, obviously I was aware after, I've seen, I've seen pictures'.

'Yeah'.

'Erm'.

'Because Jane TANNER had actually taken a picture of Madeleine with the racquet''

'Yeah'.

'Were you there''

'No, I wasn't, I wasn't there'.

------------
So if the poolside picture was taken an hour or so later, how can anyone look so so different. The face, the remarkable body change, the hair being washed and blow dried, different blonde colour hair, eyebrows look different, the clothes from Monsson/gap to Primark, the sun and the lighting contrast of the day...totally different in all aspects between the 2 pictures within just a few hours

----------
* Rachael is claiming in her rogatory interveiw the Tennis photo was taken by Jane on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am
* But Catriona Baker claims in her rogatory interview that on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am Maddie is sailing and crying at the launch of the yellow safety boat
* Kate says in her book that she took the photo on Tuesday 1st in the morning. "Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion."
* Jane tanner says the picture was taken on the Wednesday
* The creche schedule puts mini tennis as the activity for Monday morning not Tuesday as Kate suggests
* The police say the know this photo was taken at 10.29am on Thursday May 3rd

-----------
* This photo is not on the list of photos the PJ took from their cameras (coincidentally on the 9th May 2007)
* On May 9th 2007 back in the UK, Philomena McCann sends this photo as part of the 'e-poster' campaign
-------
None of this makes any sense whatsoever

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 9:05

Good summng up JD of one of the many oddities of this case. I can just about accept that the photos are of the same child but it just isn't possible that they were taken within two days of each other.

Incidentally Fiona mentions "a picture with the racquet" - no sign of that anywhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 02.06.12 9:45

The tennis photo is in the list of photos in the files. Wednesday it was raining. Thursday morning was the sailing trip so it does seem it was on the Tuesday. I think Tanner took it. If it was on Kate's camera, why was the last photo not in the files.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.12 10:24

Why are they taking photos of other children anyway. Why not just stick to their own.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 02.06.12 11:06

I was sure I saw the tennis photo in the files but now going to search could not find it, so my previous post can be ignored.

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 14:25

PeterMac, it would be a normal thing to do to take photos of various children from the group playing together but so little about this holiday comes into that category. Apart from one highly suspect photo in the playground which has the back (?) of one of the Payne girls in, there is as far as I am aware only one other image - one of the greyscale photos - which claims to be of nearly everyone in the party but it appears almost totally black on a computer screen.

One wonders what the adults were doing if they had so little time to take photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 16:14

Its quite ironic that the 2 holiday photos that meant so much to the mccanns (poolside and tennis girl) are not on the cameras that the PJ retrieved.

It is even more ironic that the day the PJ received the photos from the mccann cameras on 9th May, is the very same day that philomena mccann was using a photo not on the camera in her e-poster campaign back in the UK. If the tennis girl is not on the camera in Portugual then how is it in the UK?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 16:33

From their statements, this tennis girl photo was taken on everyday of the week! kate mccann never mentions taking this photo in her statements, and only mentions in the bewk which imo is just to counteract the facts they have been caught out with. jane tanner says wednesday, it can't be wednesday as it was raining that morning and all tennis was cancelled for a few hours while the rain stopped and the courts dried out. So onto Thursday, rachael oldfield is very clear and very sure that it was taken on the Thursday. In her statement:

"578 'Okay. So we move on then, we move forward to Thursday'. 
 Reply 'Mmm mmm'. 

1578 'The third of May, are you able to summarise the days activities'' 
 Reply 'Yeah, the day was actually, it was different to the others because, well it was warmer weather wise, erm we went to the Millennium for breakfast as usual, erm we did that every day, Gerry and Kate didn't, it was just too far for them to go with the twins, so they didn't ever go for breakfast up there, I think apart from the first morning, erm so Matt, Grace and I went up to the Millennium, there was nobody else there from our group, erm and just as we were finishing and leaving, Russell arrived with Ella and Evie, erm Jane, because their tennis lesson had been cancelled the day before, Jane was in the, stayed back at the Ocean Club to start her lesson, cos that started at nine, erm and so I took Grace to the creche and Matt stayed with Russell, erm and they took Ella, I think they took Ella down to her creche and then the, Matt wanted to go down to the beach and go sailing, erm so I took Grace to creche and then erm Matt and I were having a tennis lesson at eleven o'clock, and so basically it just, you know I just sat by the pool and read my book, sort of waiting for the tennis lesson and Kate, Kate was there and we sat together and had you know, chatted a bit, erm and then I think Diane might have been there as well, remember chatting to Kate cos we were talking about schools and that sort of thing, erm and holidays, erm and then I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their creche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, thats one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis b*lls, that sort of pictures'. 00.51

00.51.21 1578 'That was taken on the'' 

Reply 'Yeah that was that morning'.

-----
Fiona webster might be there, she says:

"4078    ”Do you remember if you saw Madeleine that day?” [May 3rd]
 Reply    ”I don’t think I did see her that day because the fact that we’d gone down to the beach in the afternoon and we hadn’t got the kid, the high tea, had we gone to the high tea err with the children then yes we would have seen her, but err I don’t recollect err seeing her because in the morning at the tennis she would have been in the kids club.”

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.12 16:39

Jean wrote:PeterMac, it would be a normal thing to do to take photos of various children from the group playing together but so little about this holiday comes into that category.....
Agreed, if your own child were part of that group. But this photo is allegedly taken by someone else and features only Madeleine. It is not particularly appealing, or well set up, or a moment for the parents to remember, so why would anyone other than Kate have taken it.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 16:44

@PeterMac wrote:
Jean wrote:PeterMac, it would be a normal thing to do to take photos of various children from the group playing together but so little about this holiday comes into that category.....
Agreed, if your own child were part of that group. But this photo is allegedly taken by someone else and features only Madeleine. It is not particularly appealing, or well set up, or a moment for the parents to remember, so why would anyone other than Kate have taken it.

The Tapas friends say jane tanner took it. kate mccann says she took it.....To state the obvious, someone is really lying here!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 17:05

@jd wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

The Tapas friends say jane tanner took it. kate mccann says she took it.....To state the obvious, someone is really lying here!

-- and it wasn't on the camera.
- and she didn't have a racket - although Fiona says she had.
- we don't hear anything about how well or badly she played - one might expect that from sporty parents.
- it was released by Philomena. Can I take it then that the photos from Donegal were also released by Philomena? Or John McCann? Because these were printed in the Belfast Telegraph on the 11th. So they must have been with the editor on the 10th at the latest.
So we're left with only the playground photos. Which are doubtful imo. Where she is wearing a pink suit which must have been replete with her DNA. The weather wasn't very good, I'd be inclined to think she would have worn this a lot.

So were there any photographs from e.g. Donegal on the camera? Because that was only three weeks earlier. Were there any photographs taken before Donegal on the camera?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 17:16

@tigger wrote:

-- and it wasn't on the camera.
- and she didn't have a racket - although Fiona says she had.
- we don't hear anything about how well or badly she played - one might expect that from sporty parents.
- it was released by Philomena. Can I take it then that the photos from Donegal were also released by Philomena? Or John McCann? Because these were printed in the Belfast Telegraph on the 11th. So they must have been with the editor on the 10th at the latest.
So we're left with only the playground photos. Which are doubtful imo. Where she is wearing a pink suit which must have been replete with her DNA. The weather wasn't very good, I'd be inclined to think she would have worn this a lot.

So were there any photographs from e.g. Donegal on the camera? Because that was only three weeks earlier. Were there any photographs taken before Donegal on the camera?

No there wasn't any from Donegal on the camera but even if there were I am not sure if the PJ would release these and would only release the PDL holiday ones. There were about 70+ deleted photos they got from the camera which were never released to my knowledge...would love to see those ones

I think it was the police interviewer who stated the racquet, this is how I read it anyway. Its funny as the photos that were on the camera i.e. playground ones they hardly mention or refer to but the ones that were not on the camera this is their fondest and last memory. Make of that what you will!!!!

I agree it is highly likely that the Donegal photos were also released by Philomena. If she had photos of PDL which PDL do not have, then she could have anything

Cross referencing the statements, Maddie had 3 changes of clothes on May 3rd. Morning playing tennis in Primark, after lunch by the pool in Monsson/Gap, then an hour after this in her swimwear with Cat Baker, though not swimwear by the pool ironically!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 02.06.12 17:26

The PJ were given two cds on 9th May, one by Gerry and one by Michael Wright which contained photos taken on the holiday. Perhaps all the photos the Mccanns took were on those? See memos at end of page.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm#oa8v3p549

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.06.12 17:29

I'm betting that there were photos on the camera that were pre Donegal - that would make those too very doubtful.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 17:36

The poolside photo took over 21 days to be released, this a huge amount of time in a missing child case especially as it allegedly was the last photo taken on the day she went missing. Then to release a year old photo instead of the child who is different looking by then. The photos on the cameras are on the PJ files, neither poolside nor tennis girl are on them. For arguments sake if they were, what possible motive would the PJ have for withholding them from their released files?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 17:38

@tigger wrote:I'm betting that there were photos on the camera that were pre Donegal - that would make those too very doubtful.

I have a feeling the mccanns slipped up here thinking these photos (whatever they are) were deleted from the camera, and could never be retrieved.

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum