The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Ok so where are we?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ok so where are we?

Post by Dr_Evil on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 23:58

Over 4 years down the line and nothing. No body, no new leads no nothing despite some false hopes that there would be something coming out. I do not know what to think sometimes. How can they keep the pretence up, but then i think how did a girl just vanish like that? What about the evidence that was found by the dogs, but what about the lack of other evidence? What about the evidence Dr Amaral found, but what about the information witheld about himself that he was already under investigation for something?
You see visting places around forum world can mix your mind up, i just wanted to share and see what others feel as well. Does anyone else have doubts as well when they see others arguing against you?

Dr_Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ok so where are we?

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 9:05

@Dr_Evil wrote:
Over 4 years down the line and nothing. No body, no new leads no nothing despite some false hopes that there would be something coming out. I do not know what to think sometimes. How can they keep the pretence up, but then i think how did a girl just vanish like that? What about the evidence that was found by the dogs, but what about the lack of other evidence?

What about the evidence Dr Amaral found, but what about the information witheld about himself that he was already under investigation for something?

For the record:

Mr Amaral was found guilty of “false testimony” because he upheld, under oath - five months after the 'events' - the version that he had been given by his staff, that Leonor Cipriano had been injured when she tried to commit suicide by throwing herself over the railing of the stairs inside the PJ building in Faro.

This was considered to be a false testimony because the facts that Amaral testified to, could not be proved.

However his defense, according to what the papers in Portugal said throughout the trial, and to statements that his lawyer made to the media, outside the court building, was that he could not have given another version of the facts because this was what the inspectors who witnessed the episode, reported to him.

You see visting places around forum world can mix your mind up,
There is enough very well documented threads throughout this entire forum that prevents anyones minds from getting "mixed up".

i just wanted to share and see what others feel as well. Does anyone else have doubts as well when they see others arguing against you?
If you have any doubts, this is not the forum for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:41

@Dr_Evil wrote:Over 4 years down the line and nothing. No body, no new leads no nothing despite some false hopes that there would be something coming out. I do not know what to think sometimes. How can they keep the pretence up, but then i think how did a girl just vanish like that? What about the evidence that was found by the dogs, but what about the lack of other evidence? What about the evidence Dr Amaral found, but what about the information witheld about himself that he was already under investigation for something?
You see visting places around forum world can mix your mind up, i just wanted to share and see what others feel as well. Does anyone else have doubts as well when they see others arguing against you?

I think that it's up to everyone to read through the evidence and then decide what their own opinion is. I find that the more I read the more sure I am that justice needs to be done. Maddie was a little person who had a right to be cared for and protected, a right to grow up with her siblings, a right to be mourned by her family & friends. Instead she was made a ward of the courts, barely got a mention in her very own book and doesn't even have a designated resting place. No, I have no doubts whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:02

Molly wrote:
@Dr_Evil wrote:Over 4 years down the line and nothing. No body, no new leads no nothing despite some false hopes that there would be something coming out. I do not know what to think sometimes. How can they keep the pretence up, but then i think how did a girl just vanish like that? What about the evidence that was found by the dogs, but what about the lack of other evidence? What about the evidence Dr Amaral found, but what about the information witheld about himself that he was already under investigation for something?

I think that it's up to everyone to read through the evidence and then decide what their own opinion is. I find that the more I read the more sure I am that justice needs to be done. Maddie was a little person who had a right to be cared for and protected, a right to grow up with her siblings, a right to be mourned by her family & friends. Instead she was made a ward of the courts, barely got a mention in her very own book and doesn't even have a designated resting place. No, I have no doubts whatsoever.

That's a summary that goes to the heart of this case

and from most posters here.

Thanks Molly

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:21

Stella wrote:
If you have any doubts, this is not the forum for you.
[/quote]

Sorry i don't understand the logic of your last bit. I want Justice for Madeleine as i am sure we all do, but is it a bit pretentious to say, because i have niggling doubts, then this forum is not for me? Surely the idea is to decide myself if the doubts i have were wrong.

Dr_Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:39

Dr Evil - I think this is the forum for you.

there is a very high standard of research and debate here.

To believe either side of the debate, you have to accept some matters that don't seem logical. A few people on this site (very committed to justice for madeleine) can be over sensitive when posters question points they have made.

i think its good to have constructive criticism.

I also think its good to have Mccann supporters if they behave ie do not merely insult those of us who don't believe the Mccann version of events.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:42

@pauline wrote:Dr Evil - I think this is the forum for you.

To believe either side of the debate, you have to accept some matters that don't seem logical. A few people on this site (very committed to justice for madeleine) can be over sensitive when posters question points they have made.

I also think its good to have Mccann supporters if they behave ie do not merely insult those of us who don't believe the Mccann version of events.

I don't support anyone. I am my own free spirit

Dr_Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 21:02

@Dr_Evil wrote:

I don't support anyone. I am my own free spirit

Exactly Dr Evil - you are open to arguments. My point is, don't be out off, if occasionally some members are a bit sensitive and imply you should be on another forum.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 16:37

Well said Pauline , It is a very good forum to find more info, I would encourage people to see the input others have put on here, No need for rudeness it will just drive people away and the pro Mccans will just see rude comments , and will justify what they already think about people questioning the Mccanns, I have always enjoyed your posts Pauline as I have found you always to be very rational, hence the post you just made thumbsup

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

forum

Post by tigger on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 17:26

@dragonfly wrote:

Well said Pauline , It is a very good forum to find more info, I would encourage people to see the input others have put on here, No need for rudeness it will just drive people away and the pro Mccans will just see rude comments , and will justify what they already think about people questioning the Mccanns, I have always enjoyed your posts Pauline as I have found you always to be very rational, hence the post you just made thumbsup

I'm fairly new to this forum and finding it a little difficult to move around as yet.
I'm afraid I'm totally on the side of truth. I just smell the total contempt the McC's seem to hold the general public in.
How can one otherwise explain the changing explanations? If they hadn't been so well protected by media and indeed, government, they'd have been in prison long ago.
Just recently, on record, in an interview with Piers Morgan, they've stated that the coloboma was a mere spot, not really noticeable ... If that isn't an own goal and why didn't that make headlines? They've just said in effect that they've made sure Maddie would never be found, because the poster girl is a) about 2 and a half years old (I think christmas 2005) and b) she had no coloboma. The face is bleached out anyway, because other photographs show her rather heavy eyes (slightly swollen) .
The why of this exercise is clear: money and fame. The how isn't quite clear yet. IF she died accidentally in the flat, the same protection they got after the 'abduction' would have cleared them even more easily. E.g. if drugs had been found during P.M. they could have said Maddie found them, negligence, not murder. If she fell, it could be an accident.
The DNA report was u-turned by .....? whoever had to power to do that, could have protected them from prosecution re neglect. So why the abduction? I just think it's the money, because they had the fundraising, spin doctors and lawyers ready way too soon.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's good to talk!

Post by Guest on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 17:47

Hello Tigger. Yes I can only conclude that this is all about money. I feel that even if Madeleine had died in a way that couldn't have been an accident, they would have been able to get away with saying that's what it was. The setting up of the limited company to raise funds and the long-term plans to mark anniversaries of her "disappearance" show that they knew there was no chance that she would ever be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 19:45

i believe the facts are.there..we have to sort thru facts versus fiction and sadly the facts seem to point to the death of a little girl and cover up of said facts. whose to blame? although no one knows for sure (except those involved) how maddy passed facts show the parents left kids alone as they said so themselves.It matters not to me who is a mccann supporter or anti-mccann im a truth seeker and i support maddy. This sweet girl who is out there somewhere deserving a proper burial and justice.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 21:47

@kimHager wrote: [...] This sweet girl who is out there somewhere deserving a proper burial and justice.
IMO she had a burial. It's difficult to find out WHERE. She had no justice, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 22:48

your probably right on on the burial Châtelaine...tho i doubt it was a proper one where those who did love maddy can mourn ...that poor girl. And whats sadder is thinking how some people continue to believe lies. I would love to see maddy alive and safe but no evidence suggest this will happen.the injustice of it makes me sick.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum