The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Mm11

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Mm11

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Regist10

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Post by Miraflores 22.07.11 23:15

Don't forget that the story first made the press - on The Telegraph's website no less, at 12:01 am on 4th May. So only two hours after she is reported missing. It almost seems as if someone had some advance knowledge and then later realised that they had published too soon. I believe that the report got whooshed pdq.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Post by jd 23.07.11 0:30

Miraflores wrote:Don't forget that the story first made the press - on The Telegraph's website no less, at 12:01 am on 4th May. So only two hours after she is reported missing. It almost seems as if someone had some advance knowledge and then later realised that they had published too soon. I believe that the report got whooshed pdq.

Didn't know this......very interesting.....will have to try and find it if poss
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.07.11 9:33

Is this the one. Although dated "12:01AM BST 04 May 2007" it seems to have rather a lot of info for that time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550571/Three-year-old-feared-abducted-in-Portugal.html
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Strange early report of the "disappearance"

Post by Guest 23.07.11 9:40

How can the report be timed at 12.01 a.m yet states that there were searches going on till 4.30 a.m? Could it be a mistake for 12.01 p.m which would explain how there was a lot of information? Does anyone actually recall seeing this just after midnight on 4th May?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 23.07.11 9:47

Good point Marian.

I note inconsistencies in the article.

second sentence - 'rented apartment' which is correct.

Later in long quote from family friend Jill Renwick - it becomes a 'hotel room' - which is incorrect.

She says they are 'very very anxious parents' (which is funny given they left the three children alone in an unlocked apartment) and that they checked them every half hour. But when she describes the times of checking she says at 8, at 9 and at 10 pm which is hourly checks by my reckoning.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.07.11 9:53

honeybunch wrote:Is this the one. Although dated "12:01AM BST 04 May 2007" it seems to have rather a lot of info for that time.

Honeybunch - yes that's the one. As you say there is an astonishing amount of detail - as though they were talking about something which had happened 24 hours before and not two hours before.

To put it into context, compare this with the tragedy we are seeing now in Norway - information at this level of detail took more than a couple of hours to start coming out.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Daily Telegraph story

Post by Guest 23.07.11 17:29

The timing of the report must surely be 12.01 p.m rather than 12.01 a.m as someone said earlier. Is there anyone who knows if this could be proved in any way?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.07.11 18:42

But see the MF site. The reporter Jon Clarke who wrote the Anglolan bouncer story also says he was the first English speaking reporter on the scene, and was there "that fateful morning" He lives in Ronda in Spain a 5 hours drive away. If he was telling the truth, and he is a journalist who writes for the Sun so we must believe him, he had to have left Ronda by 0600 to get to PdL by 1200, and be there 'That morning'.
So who told him.
How did he find out.
Why did he not think the girl would be found during the searches.
Or to put it another way how did he KNOW she would not be found before he got there.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 09.12.11 19:43

Miraflores wrote:Don't forget that the story first made the press - on The Telegraph's website no less, at 12:01 am on 4th May. So only two hours after she is reported missing. It almost seems as if someone had some advance knowledge and then later realised that they had published too soon. I believe that the report got whooshed pdq.

Bit like the bbc reporting that wtc7 had collapsed on 911 - behind the gibbering reporter you could see a live shot of it still standing - 24 mins later or so it was "pulled" ...

That is why all researchers shd immediately take screen shots and cut n pastes of breaking stuff

That is where sis always mess up

During their cleanup in the aftermath they will 404 everything and even nobble cached versions
Anders

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 09.12.11 19:51

Sorry, Columbine...
Anders

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Daily Telegraph story on 4/5/2007

Post by Guest 09.12.11 23:06

It has been established somewhere else on the site that the timing of this story was 12.01 PM and not 12.01 AM. If it was one minute after midnight, the time would show as 00.01. The story refers to searches going on until 4.30 AM and a breakfast TV interview on the morning of the 4th so clearly the reference to 12.01 AM is simply a mistake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 09.12.11 23:16

Anders wrote:
Miraflores wrote:
honeybunch wrote:Is this the one. Although dated "12:01AM BST 04 May 2007" it seems to have rather a lot of info for that time.

Honeybunch - yes that's the one. As you say there is an astonishing amount of detail - as though they were talking about something which had happened 24 hours before and not two hours before.

To put it into context, compare this with the tragedy we are seeing now in Norway - information at this level of detail took more than a couple of hours to start coming out.

They certainly are getting more careful these days, everyone has HDTV recorders in their pockets

Plenty of evidence there was more than one shooter in Norway, Colombians too, in fact most of these staged shows are certainly not the work of crazed loners..

thumbsup yes I agree and the same with Dunblane

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 10.12.11 0:08

Miraflores wrote:
Plenty of evidence there was more than one shooter in Norway, Colombians too, in fact most of these staged shows are certainly not the work of crazed loners..

More than one shooter in Norway? I have not read this. Could you elaborate Anders?

Hi

Many sites

Try a angiirfan

Lotta blackmail and factions and brinkmanship going on

Very very complicated

Before norways worst day in history, you will find that they defied the state of Israel

By definition that means they defied the USA, Sis elements within the uk, all on board with the NATO message

What I saying is Norway was both a punishment and a warning

Do not step out of line

Question for you?

Do you think this obvious patsy set off a huge bomb and did the massacre all on his own?

Check out the fact that the Norwegian cos were doing an "excersise" the same day! We had identical excersises going on on 911 and uk 77

This is all pertinent because the Maddie atrocity might have been planned for years, investigat Tavistock, ask yourself what sort of social engineering has surrounded and cosseted the Maddie car?

It all smacks of premeditation and psyops

If I am wrong at the very minimum I go with Detective GM.
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 10.12.11 0:20

I really DO apologise for my spelling, I an on an iPhone and it has a mind of its own .. . Would not surprise me at all if certain words/phrases were carter phucked if u get my meaning!
Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 10.12.11 7:33

Shibboleth wrote:So are you telling us, that the Norway tragedy was made by Israel?

I don't think he's saying that - I certainly think that he is saying that forces allied to NATO are - ones with links to the US and possibly UK governments. I am quite prepared to believe this.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.12.11 10:24

Shibboleth wrote:So are you telling us, that the Norway tragedy was made by Israel?

Now I've heard everything! Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 110921

Scuse me for saying this, but isn't this excellent thread being taken way off topic! Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 444319
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 Empty Off topic but

Post by Guest 10.12.11 11:58

Hi people,
Just to clear ONE thing up, there where no involvment from any one in the Norwegian shooting except from one man ABB !! No goverment, no Israel. Just one sick mans mind believing that everyone that do not have blue eyes and blond hair do not deserve to breath in our country !

So keep your conspiray theory to yourself and dont speak out if you really do not have a clue or any evidence !

No one but one man was involved in this shooting, there where never more than one shooter, but he used different weapons therefor at times it did sound as two shooters !

Dont you ever in any way try to blame any one else but this one sick minded man !!

If you wherent there, if you dont live in our country and don't know EVERY detail from the case, please do not speak out !!

And please , from all of us who acually was there : Please do not give him the pleasure even mentioning this sick basterds name !! Because that gives him pleasure and we do not want to do that !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.12.11 12:07

Tony Bennett wrote:Considerations:

1. The Met failed to investigate 'phone hacking
2. Stephenson, and Assistant Commissioners Heyman and Yates accepted hospitality, dinners etc. from the Murdoch executives, at a time when they were investigating crimes by the NOTW
3. Hayman went on, after retiring, to receive large sums for writing in Murdoch papers
4. Stephenson appointed arrested NOTW executive Niall Wallis and paid him £1,000 a day for 'advice' and speech-writing - and didn't tell the Met Police Authority
5. The Met failed to investigate payments by NOTW to police for informtation after Rebekah Brooks admitted them to a Commons Select Committee
6. Stephenson accepted free care at Champneys, whose marketing company was owned by Niall Wallis
7. Stephenson accepted directions from David Cameron and Theresa May to spend £3.5 million in a Madeleine McCann Review whose awowed intention was 'to support the family'
8. The announcement of the Scotland Yard Review was made by David Cameron in the Sun, who simultaneously published Dr Gerald McCann's letter asking for a Review
9. The Sun serialised Dr Kate McCann's book: 'madeleine'

Just to remind everyone what this thread is really about.

Any futher comments that have nothing to do with SY will be deleted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.12.11 12:16

Stella wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Considerations:

1. The Met failed to investigate 'phone hacking
2. Stephenson, and Assistant Commissioners Heyman and Yates accepted hospitality, dinners etc. from the Murdoch executives, at a time when they were investigating crimes by the NOTW
3. Hayman went on, after retiring, to receive large sums for writing in Murdoch papers
4. Stephenson appointed arrested NOTW executive Niall Wallis and paid him £1,000 a day for 'advice' and speech-writing - and didn't tell the Met Police Authority
5. The Met failed to investigate payments by NOTW to police for informtation after Rebekah Brooks admitted them to a Commons Select Committee
6. Stephenson accepted free care at Champneys, whose marketing company was owned by Niall Wallis
7. Stephenson accepted directions from David Cameron and Theresa May to spend £3.5 million in a Madeleine McCann Review whose awowed intention was 'to support the family'
8. The announcement of the Scotland Yard Review was made by David Cameron in the Sun, who simultaneously published Dr Gerald McCann's letter asking for a Review
9. The Sun serialised Dr Kate McCann's book: 'madeleine'

Just to remind everyone what this thread is really about.

Any futher comments that have nothing to do with SY will be deleted.

TY STELLA !

That was my point too, noncens do not belong in this thread or in the forum for that matter !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 10.12.11 12:19

And there is now more nonsense, on the *political support* thread. I suspect that this forum is under attack, again.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.12.11 12:42

Yes, the Carter Ruck 'well wishers' are here yes

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40919

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier 12.12.11 22:00

I think you know the answer to that already...... Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 3 110921
Xavier

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.11 22:02

This topic is titled "Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?" The last few posts have gone completely off topic. Further posts off topic will be deleted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 12.12.11 22:05

n that case, I would be obliged if you would remove the last half page of personal insults, directed at my self.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders 12.12.11 22:21

Post deleted

Anders

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top