The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Mm11

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Mm11

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Regist10

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Post by marconi 16.12.13 6:46

Schocking that England went   that far at that time and I don't understand why  the McCanns kept on insisting on a review. They didn't take this article seriously.

It is obvious that the Madeleine case had two sides, in England: the side of the media and the side of the police.

That gives me hope that the whole Tapas 9 have being investigated in the UK since the very beginning. There could exist a lot of information about them, since they returned home in 2007.
I really pray that their phones were hacked and still are.
Many times I wonder about the reaction of Tapas 7 on their phones when Cameron's reply was published on the Sun.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review?

Post by ultimaThule 16.12.13 10:14

To my mind it's a great shame that the role of lead detective in Operation Grange was given to Andy Redwood when Clive Driscoll has achieved notable success in complex cases, including that of bringing the killers of Surjit Athwal to justice at the Old Bailey some 7 years after she was believed to have been murdered in India despite the fact her body is yet to be found.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-mp-cover-up-claim-detective-1785273

Fwiw, in common with other local authorities, Lambeth Council continue to place children in its care in homes far removed from the borough.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 16.12.13 14:21

The theater play performed by the Met police started 2.5 years ago. Most people were convinced that it was a whitewash. They were not able to believe something else and I could understand it.
But from the very begining I believed that it was serious. Cameron's letter on the Sun, answering the McCann's, was ironical and tough. My idea was that he was fed up of the parents.
Some weeks later the Met confirmed the review.
It went slowly, it was taking ages before we could hear about what was going on. Translations, translations and after one year they presented a photo of Madeleine's, at the age of 9 and an appeal to the public to search for her.
And it was when we heard that the PJ had started their own review.
Again ages and ages, very irritating, till we heard that some authorities had being in Portugal and we had hope.
Andy Redwood a couple of times on tv and we got the Crimewatch 1,2,3.
On the first two ones, there were appeals to the public.

The Tanner man(1), who was eliminated on the second Crimewatch(2) and an appeal to the public to identify the Smith man(2).

And now Crimewatch 3 : no new appeal, no new person of interest, no reference to Mr. and Mrs. McCann  and the Tapas as being innocent.
Just a thick THANK YOU to the public.
It sounded as they were already ready with the investigation, as they already had found what they were searching for: the truth.

Crimewatch 3 is the most eloquent statement or interview that the Met ever did in this case, I believe.
It could not be better.

I think we are arriving at the end of the play.

And we will aplaude the PJ, the Yard, all of the blogs, forums, after so many years fighting for justice for Madeleine.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.12.13 14:39

marconi wrote:The theater play performed by the Met police started 2.5 years ago. Most people were convinced that it was a whitewash. They were not able to believe something else and I could understand it.
But from the very begining I believed that it was serious. Cameron's letter on the Sun, answering the McCann's, was ironical and tough. My idea was that he was fed up of the parents.
Some weeks later the Met confirmed the review.
It went slowly, it was taking ages before we could hear about what was going on. Translations, translations and after one year they presented a photo of Madeleine's, at the age of 9 and an appeal to the public to search for her.
And it was when we heard that the PJ had started their own review.
Again ages and ages, very irritating, till we heard that some authorities had being in Portugal and we had hope.
Andy Redwood a couple of times on tv and we got the Crimewatch 1,2,3.
On the first two ones, there were appeals to the public.

The Tanner man(1), who was eliminated on the second Crimewatch(2) and an appeal to the public to identify the Smith man(2).

And now Crimewatch 3 : no new appeal, no new person of interest, no reference to Mr. and Mrs. McCann  and the Tapas as being innocent.
Just a thick THANK YOU to the public.

Crimewatch 3 is the most eloquent statement or interview that the Met ever did in this case, I believe.
It could not be better.

I think we are arriving at the end of the play.

And we will aplaude the PJ, the Yard, all of the blogs, forums, after so many years fighting for justice for Madeleine.

Just think how sensitive this case is. On the evidence we have been presented with, and all the lies from the T9, it will mean that 2 may be guilty of a death and cover-up, while at least 6 others could be charged with perverting the course of justice.

8 BRITISH doctors?? Perish the thought!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 16.12.13 14:45

yeaah, Sallypelt, the story has still to get started.
I hope they all will pay for obstruction of police work and for being guilty about the expenses the UK is having with the case.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.12.13 14:52

plus assorted family members, plus Spokes-creatures, plus Directors of a fraudulent Fund, plus solicitors for Malicious Prosecution, plus . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.12.13 18:49

Although, IMO, the McCanns have acted with malice in pursuing claims against those who have attempted to gainsay  their version of events in the civil courts, as neither the Portuguese or UK police have proceeded against any participant in this long-running saga there has been no malicious prosecution in this matter.  

Fwiw, this article outlines the difficulties inherent in bringing a claim for malicious prosecution against the police in a more concise manner than I can:  www.theguardian.com/law/2010/may/17/moulton-appeal-right-to-liberty

I have no illusions about the police per se.  Police officers are human with all of the frailties the condition entails and very few reach the end of their careers without having made errors of judgement along the way.   Nevertheless, I have yet to meet a police officer who is not moved by the needless death of a young child and for this reason, should instructions to apply a discreet coat of whitewash to Operation Grange be handed down,  I continue to believe SY will prevail over their political masters albeit that, I hasten to add,  I see no reason to believe political will to resolve the case of Madeleine McCann is in any way lacking - far from it; this case has been an embarrassment to two European nations for far too long.

Had the McCanns, together with their 4 holidaymaking doctor friends, been charged and tried after languishing in Portuguese jails for a couple of years before their cases were heard in criminal courts which rarely comprise a judge and jury, regardless of the eventual verdicts, the reaction of the UK press can be imagined - at least by me and, unfortunately, in giant headlines of the type that would continue to divide opinion as to guilt and innocence for years to come.  

As it is, it's my understanding that this forum has been in existence for some 5+? years and despite numerous theories being posited here, some more florid than others, it has yet to reach a consensus as to motive and modus operandi.  Given that this case may encompass deception on a vast scale, it's unsurprising that considerable time is being taken by the police forces of both nations to dot i's and cross t's, especially as the possibility of acquital of the perpetrators is distinctly unpalatable.  

In the meantime, I don't expect any UK police officer involved in this case to be hanging up their handcuffs and writing their memoirs anytime soon as the example of Dr Amaral will have served to convince them they're better off taking as late a retirement as possible.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 16.12.13 23:40

On Panorama Australia,  Jim Gamble says that he would be shocked if the McCanns were inolved in Madeleine's fate "but I am a human being..." and he suggests that the police should not be concentrated on one person but should look around.

What did he mean with that?  Was he insinuating some other people of the Tapas? Was that on the CEOP's report?
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.12.13 1:48

In reply to thread question - If SY, the finest in the country, is not fit for this purpose, what is left as possible alternative ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 17.12.13 9:18

It is full moon today.  May 02nd 2007 it was also the case.
If the reconstrucion still did not happen, it could be possible that it would happen tomorrow.
I think that if the reconstruction had  already been done, in PdL and in Luz, somebody would have seen it and have told it. Even if it would have happen in the midle of the night.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 9:27

marconi wrote:On Panorama Australia,  Jim Gamble says that he would be shocked if the McCanns were inolved in Madeleine's fate

That's an interesting statement though isn't it. Shock is a perfectly natural human reaction to certain events or chains of events, and is not the same thing as surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is Scotland Yard fit to carry out Madeleine McCann Review? - Page 5 Empty SY are absolutely not qualified in any way to investigate the case

Post by awto 04.11.14 5:59

The SY should under NO circumstance be allowed to re-open or investigate this case, it should be given to a totally independent police force with NO ties to UK
The UK for sure have a hold over Portugal in some way, how else did the master police man get fired and sued ?

The SY should under NO circumstances be allowed to handle or remove any of the collected evidence.
awto

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 04.11.14 8:07

Agreed and welcome

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.11.14 11:09

Taken from Joanna's blog:

Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation

by Marisa Rodrigues

New witnesses of the English investigation to Madeleine McCann's disappearance are going to be questioned at the request of Scotland Yard (SY). The fifth letter rogatory is already in the hands of the Judiciary Police (PJ), who will now have to schedule the questionings.

The new Public Ministry prosecutor, to whom the Maddie process was recently attributed, authorized the questionings and forwarded the letter to the South PJ Directory, in Faro, so they can be carried out. JN was able to establish that there are about ten witnesses and that all of them are going to be questioned for the first time within the scope of the English investigation. Some of them are, however, already known to the Portuguese investigation and they had nothing relevant to say regarding the English child who disappeared seven years ago in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve.

Even though the English police has expressed their interest in questioning again the four men constituted as arguidos [formal suspects], that had been questioned back in July, the English ended up leaving them out of this letter rogatory, which arrived to the Public Ministry in August. These new investigative steps should take place in the very same manner as it happened three months ago, with a notice for the witnesses to appear at the PJ headquarters. When the date is set, Scotland Yard may then request to the National PJ Directory to be present, without being able to intervene, just as before.

Last time they were in Portugal, on the 14th October, the English police expressed their desire to make a new letter rogatory (the sixth) requesting for the re-analyses of the samples that had been collected in the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared, namely hair samples and the fabric belonging to a curtain.

In a meeting at the National Institute of Forensic Medicine (INML), in Coimbra, which gathered detectives and forensic experts, Andy Redwood's team also spoke about the possibility that some of the samples could be taken to England and analysed in a private lab. Until the end of the afternoon, yesterday, no request had been made in that sense to the Public Ministry of Portimão, whose role is to assess and decide on the letters rogatory.

in Jornal de Notícias, paper edition, November 4, 2014

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/11/maddie-case-10-witnesses-to-be.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 04.11.14 12:11

awto wrote:The SY should under NO circumstance be allowed to re-open or investigate this case, it should be given to a totally independent police force with NO ties to UK
The UK for sure have a hold over Portugal in some way, how else did the master police man get fired and sued ?

The SY should under NO circumstances be allowed to handle or remove any of the collected evidence.

@ awto. roses Welcome!

Your post is so true re. the removal of Dr Amaral. Here we can see its not about countries anymore. According to the NWO = The powers that be, we are now supposed to be a global village. controlled and governed by them, (NWO), from behind the scenes through our compromised leaders.

It seems to be imperative to the NWO, that we never find out the truth as to what happened to Madeleine.

Something in Pdl April/May 2007 went badly wrong for the NWO., and imo., they have been scrambling to cover up ever since.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by awto 04.11.14 13:11

sallypelt wrote:Taken from Joanna's blog:

Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation

by Marisa Rodrigues

New witnesses of the English investigation to Madeleine McCann's disappearance are going to be questioned at the request of Scotland Yard (SY). The fifth letter rogatory is already in the hands of the Judiciary Police (PJ), who will now have to schedule the questionings.

The new Public Ministry prosecutor, to whom the Maddie process was recently attributed, authorized the questionings and forwarded the letter to the South PJ Directory, in Faro, so they can be carried out. JN was able to establish that there are about ten witnesses and that all of them are going to be questioned for the first time within the scope of the English investigation. Some of them are, however, already known to the Portuguese investigation and they had nothing relevant to say regarding the English child who disappeared seven years ago in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve.

Even though the English police has expressed their interest in questioning again the four men constituted as arguidos [formal suspects], that had been questioned back in July, the English ended up leaving them out of this letter rogatory, which arrived to the Public Ministry in August. These new investigative steps should take place in the very same manner as it happened three months ago, with a notice for the witnesses to appear at the PJ headquarters. When the date is set, Scotland Yard may then request to the National PJ Directory to be present, without being able to intervene, just as before.

Last time they were in Portugal, on the 14th October, the English police expressed their desire to make a new letter rogatory (the sixth) requesting for the re-analyses of the samples that had been collected in the apartment from where Madeleine disappeared, namely hair samples and the fabric belonging to a curtain.

In a meeting at the National Institute of Forensic Medicine (INML), in Coimbra, which gathered detectives and forensic experts, Andy Redwood's team also spoke about the possibility that some of the samples could be taken to England and analysed in a private lab. Until the end of the afternoon, yesterday, no request had been made in that sense to the Public Ministry of Portimão, whose role is to assess and decide on the letters rogatory.

in Jornal de Notícias, paper edition, November 4, 2014

This should NOT be allowed, they could easy contaminate the evidence, or even use it to hang someone innocent out as scapegoat, please PJ don't let them remove any evidence, make sure they are watched with a fast frame camera, while they are at Coimbra.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/11/maddie-case-10-witnesses-to-be.html
awto

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top