The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 30.06.11 21:39

Pat, I have seen some comments on sites about you and am appalled. Thankfully you have a warm reception here roses

Please keep up the good work. Between you and Tony you could get this case reopened! thumbsup

AskTheDogsSandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 21:48

Thanks, Sandra,

Yes, some of the sights are quite impolite, eh? Some of it actually has nothing to do with this case. I recognize one poster as a woman who has stalked me for the last five years out of nothing more than jealousy. Some others are from the West Memphis Three case who don't like the fact I find the three guilty as charged (and I have no problem with them working for an appeal if they really think they are innocent). I have a couple of website dedicated to attacking me because I try to warn women about behaviors (like running at dusk and getting really trash drunk and going to a guy's house you barely know) that can get them raped and killed. I am called anti-victim or someone who blames victims instead of the perpetrators. Go figure. Then, when they decide to hate on me, they simply take a whole pile of stuff out of context and time and twist it to make it seem true when it is not. All in all, I have survived over a decade of this so I think I can last a few more years!

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.06.11 23:02

candyfloss wrote:Hi Pat,

Just wondered if you had any contact with Chris Freind? Perhaps he could do a piece on your book - he seem very interested in the case.

Good question

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.06.11 23:08

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Hi Pat,

Just wondered if you had any contact with Chris Freind? Perhaps he could do a piece on your book - he seem very interested in the case.

Good question

Link to The Freindly Fire Zone on Madeleine McCann by Chris here...

http://www.freindlyfirezone.com/home/itemlist/category/4-madeleine-mccann

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 01.07.11 10:06

@Pat Brown wrote:Thanks, Sandra,

Yes, some of the sights are quite impolite, eh? Some of it actually has nothing to do with this case. I recognize one poster as a woman who has stalked me for the last five years out of nothing more than jealousy. Some others are from the West Memphis Three case who don't like the fact I find the three guilty as charged (and I have no problem with them working for an appeal if they really think they are innocent). I have a couple of website dedicated to attacking me because I try to warn women about behaviors (like running at dusk and getting really trash drunk and going to a guy's house you barely know) that can get them raped and killed. I am called anti-victim or someone who blames victims instead of the perpetrators. Go figure. Then, when they decide to hate on me, they simply take a whole pile of stuff out of context and time and twist it to make it seem true when it is not. All in all, I have survived over a decade of this so I think I can last a few more years!

Welcome Pat

It seems being open, honest and direct is not welcome in some quarters. Your warning to women in order to help keep them safe from harm, would definitely save lives if heeded, and I struggle to see how anyone could find fault in such sound advice.

You have brought fresh and renewed vigour to our fight for justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, and I'm so pleased you have joined us.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 01.07.11 10:14

doing a lie detector test,

I can't see why there is this call for lie detector tests - we don't use them in the UK nor, as far as I am aware, Portugal. Using them would just add another layer of play-acting to the situation.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lie detector tests

Post by Marian on 01.07.11 10:20

Yes I thought that too Miraflores. I don't personally set much store in their effectiveness as there are some people clever enough to lie very convincingly and pass with flying colours. I am actually thinking of politicians like Tony Blair rather than you know who!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 01.07.11 11:22

@nomendelta wrote:Don't make too much of Gerry's comment - I don't think so much he has said that he sensed someone was there, more that in retrospect he said someone COULD have been there during that check. Purely and simply I think it was just a comment to attempt to add credence to the abduction thesis - and also against criticism that the window of opportunity was too small for an abduction. By suggesting the abductor was present during an earlier check (despite Amaral pointing out that nobody could have been hidden behind the door as Gerry suggests) the window of opportunity is made out to be greater.

Oh, I don't think for one minute that he meant what he said. But the mere fact that he thought it was acceptable to say it... and doesn't seem to see the anomoly in it...what does that tell us? It's a bit like "if Madeleine was hurt....how would that be our fault"? Does he really not know?

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 01.07.11 11:27

Out of interest, didn't they take Eddie and Keela to the beach and cliffs, and got no alert? That seems to indicate that there was never a body on the beach, as I think dogs like that can detect a scent even after many months, and through several feet of earth.

puzzled

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 02.07.11 9:33

hi Pat
i think you are a very clever lady i wish you all the best with your book can i ask
Do you think the McCanns can be charged this time or are they going to get away with it again

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BertySodbuster on 04.07.11 20:22

I think it's pretty obvious why Pat Brown registered here.............simply to promote her book.

Where is she how?

On twitter plugging her book for sure, but here........nah nah

BertySodbuster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 05.07.11 4:24

That is not nice BertySodbuster shame on you

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 05.07.11 9:22

I imagine Pat joined the forum because she has an interest in the case, hence
she wrote her book, there is no point in having a book unless you publicise it,
the more people who get to hear the valid questions that are being asked about
this case the better, that imo can only help put pressure on all those involved, and those
who are shielding the people involved. Therefore the book needs to be publicised as
widely as possible, on as many forums as possible, twitter etc.,

Just like many of us who have busy lives, there are not many people who can spend the whole day on the forum or even visit it every day. I know when I have visited I have noticed Pat's name here, but she
needs to publicise the book other places as well and I'm sure she also has a million of other
things to do in her life as well.

And for those who are just here to criticise her Pat has also pointed out on her facebook Profile Page
that proceeds of the book go to help victims.

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 27.08.11 11:26

One of the things I thoroughly hate about coming in so late is that sometimes info is no longer available. I want to buy this but amazon pulled it, is there still a way to purchase it?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 27.08.11 11:32

it is available here for $2.99 and as is a ebook can be downloaded

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/76820

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 27.08.11 11:56

The McC's are their own worst enemies...no sooner do they ban something than it becomes bigger than it was before...they actually help us all spread the truth about their lies better than we could do it by ourselves Mrs

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 27.08.11 12:36

Got it as a .pdf, thanks!

Arthur Schopenhauer

Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top