The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.06.11 23:03

Article written by George Galloway

Sep 10 2007 George Galloway

This would have to be the mother of all injustices

NOT since Dr Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.

They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.

So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.

I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a once little-known holiday idyll.

And now this.

On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.

Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.

In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.

I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.

For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.

Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.

Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.

Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.

Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.

If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took possession of the vehicle - transported Madeleine in its boot and she was bleeding at the time.

Or Madeleine's body was transported in the boot at least 25 days after she disappeared once the McCanns took possession of the car.

In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.

Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.

The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.

The blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.

The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

The sort of thing which happened to Mr OJ Simpson.

The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.

Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.

g.galloway@dailyrecord.co.uk

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/search/label/George%20Galloway

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 29.06.11 23:09

Willo wrote
Mr Galloway is not afraid of mixing it with world powers as seen by headlines below, but it seems he was not keen or not allowed to get involved in the McCann case and take on the might of Kate and Gerry. I have a feeling he would have loved to help but even his hands were tied.

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 29.06.11 23:31

I wonder why Galloway hasn't been Crucked? Plenty in that article to warrant it, by TM's standards.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.06.11 23:34

I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.

Spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo on 29.06.11 23:59

Thanks Get 'em Gonçalo. I see I sent my email after this was published. Maybe that article is what inspired me to write to Mr Galloway in the first place.

I felt his reply a poor response. I wanted him to ask questions in the House to end speculation not create more speculation.

I have not listened to his show in quite a while. I wonder if four years on, he would want to take up the cause today. He is never afraid to ask those questions that make you wince.

ROSA if we knew that we would be well down the track. In saying that there would be sightings of several other hand tyers in various cities, wearing various clothes, all with eye defects and then without eye defects, mostly swarthy foreigners. On foot, in a white van, on a yacht........ etc etc.

Willo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern on 30.06.11 0:17

The McCanns have had three Prime Ministers in a row backing them to the hilt .....something very, very wrong is going on.

Big Vern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.06.11 7:52

@maebee wrote:I wonder why Galloway hasn't been Crucked? Plenty in that article to warrant it, by TM's standards.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 30.06.11 8:20

@Willo wrote:Thanks Get 'em Gonçalo. I see I sent my email after this was published. Maybe that article is what inspired me to write to Mr Galloway in the first place.

I felt his reply a poor response. I wanted him to ask questions in the House to end speculation not create more speculation.

I have not listened to his show in quite a while. I wonder if four years on, he would want to take up the cause today. He is never afraid to ask those questions that make you wince.

You can but try...and I hope you do approach him again. His latest response will give us an idea of what's still going on with him since your last email.

You said this was his email response after he wrote the article "I don't think anything can or should be done until the police conclude their investigation. There is too much speculation already." He clearly didn't think like that when he wrote the article.

Maybe you could ask him to, at least, add his signature to Tony's petition for a full enquiry?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/289/petition-for-a-full-public-enquiry-into-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-with-the-power-to/

As Big Vern says something very, very wrong is going on...and at the heart of it is a little girl no more than 4 years of age. Just because Maddie is most likely dead is no reason for any of us to stop prodding people who can potentially help to do something for her - Caylee Anthony is getting justice at the moment so the time MUST come for Maddie too, surely?

Caylee and Maddie's parents may be poles apart in 'Class' and who they rub shoulders with but it should not follow that only the lower class should be brought to justice. This is about the victims, the children, who cannot help themselves.

Casey Anthony may face the death penalty, while Maddie's parents face a lifetime of being celebrity millionaires raking in money from a fraudulent fund/books/movies. wft

Go for it Willo! Please excuse my rambling, but thank you for being here and providing us with such excellent posts clapping

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.06.11 9:00

@Pat Brown wrote:
As for the creche inquiry and the concept of an earlier time of death: I respect those following up this train of thought as one never knows what might be discovered.
Hi Pat

The main reason for working with an earlier date is based on the assumption that one person was entering another child's name onto the sheets, which started as early as the 29th April. If one person was signing in two different girls, why have they never mentioned it? If this person was signing in another child, why did they not use their own name? Then if you look at the creche sheet timings with the phone activity for the group, they have some very interesting connections.

If by proper analysis it can be proved that Gerry was entering two children into the creche as early as the 29th, does this mean that the deception started on the 29th, not the 3rd and by doing so we have justifiable cause to suspect an earlier time of death?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 9:29

Mike, yes, that IS comforting to hear. I bet many detectives looking at this case, nearby or far away, come away with the same conclusion; that there is no evidence of an abduction and the parents are the only persons-of-interest at this point.

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

P

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 9:35

Hi Me!

You timeline and clothing issues bring up a number of good points, most of all, that the questions to be asked and analyzed are within the Tapas 9.

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 9:39

Ufercoffy, your question about decay and refrigeration and mummification, etc., is an excellent one and very hard to actually answer. Kind of goes like this; it depends. It depends on where the body was put, how it was put there, was it wrapped, was it in the sun, was it in the shade, what kind of substance was it in, was it in one place and then another and another, was it in a refrigerator at some point, and so on. This might all eventually come out in a confession or if the body is found or never. What we do know is that it is unlikely that the body wasn't in the vehicle at some point.

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 9:43

I thought you would all find this amusing!

A new one-star review at Amazon says "An official complaint that Ms Brown's book is libellous has been lodged with Amazon and I hope it will be pulled soon." ::laughs::

But, on a serious note, if you have read the Profile and haven't put up a review at Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com, every good review helps keep the reputation of the profile up and, believe me, I appreciate all the support.

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah say boy... ah say hit em where it hurts...

Post by The Rooster on 30.06.11 14:52

My Amazon Review...

The profile written by Pat is well researched, articulate, credible, unbiased, very readable and thoroughly thought provoking.

Anybody who has reservations about the McCann’s abduction theory and the rhetoric spouted by their mouthpiece (can't bring myself to say the man’s' name), you know if you kind of think... "There’s something not right here, the pieces just don't add up..." then this is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ DOCUMENT. Buy it, read it and you'll be better informed than 90% of the population in the UK. Simply open your mind and forget the misinformation churned out by the tabloid press and the Telegraph.

Good people understandably can't bring themselves to think of parents harming their children, but distressingly it happens all too regularly. Very good people don't let them get away with it. It's a sort of social and moral responsibility kind of thing. At the end of the day if there wasn't something fishy about the mysterious disappearance of Madeleine McCann, why haven't the parents cleared their names by simply doing a police reconstruction, doing a lie detector test, answering the police questions and accounting for their mobile telephone calls in early May 2007. Simple enough for loving parents with a clear conscience to undertake.

So in summary don't view this as a negative review of the McCann parents position, rather view it as a positive position for their missing child.

Ah say boy... hit em where it hurts!

IN THE POCKET

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 30.06.11 19:09

Here is my review put on Amazon on 18th June (along with 5*s of course)

"What an excellent profile about a very upsetting case.

Pat Brown has really got down to the nitty gritty of the evidence and puts her theory together carefully and concisely using evidence that all can find in the Mccann PJ files. Ms Brown doesnt pull any punches in this profile but is careful to stick within the evidence provided by the Portuguese Police. I recommend anyone with an interest in this case to read her compelling book and make their own minds up on the case. As an asside I would not recommend Vanished: The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeline McCann by Danny Collins as the author seems to ignore most of the evidence available and just chose the parts that fit his theory."

Well done Pat I have recommended this book to all my friends and at the massive price of £2.12 it was a bargain too! clapping clapping

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 30.06.11 19:20

Thought I'd make you smile Pat

Here is my review of the Danny Collins book "Vanished" - surely Mccann sponsored.

"If Danny Collins is an investigative journalist then I am a teapot. A total waste of money and time reading it. It is just a rehash of the Mccann's claims except he says Madeleine has managed to get out of the apartment on her own to be abducted by someone. That is the only actual story in their. Most of the book is about paedophile rings and other kidnapping in portugal. Please, please dont waste your money on this. If you want a possible explanation of what happened to poor Madeleine that takes account of all the evidence and known facts in this case then I recommend you buy the Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann by Pat Brown. £2.12 on kindle. I have read the Portuguese Police files and her explanation fits the facts found within them. "

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 30.06.11 19:36

Honeybunch - I borrowed this book from a friend.

Love your review especially the opening sentence.

I am so glad I did not pay for it.

The friend I borrowed it from believes the McCanns and feels this book's explanation of her wondering off to find her parents but unfortunately meeting someone who seized the opportunity to take her is the most likely answer to what took place that night. I have asked her to read and research more widely, but she hasn't. she says I interpret the facts to make them fit what I want to believe which is that the McCanns did not tell the truth. We actually cannot discuss the subject any more.

back to the book, I felt it odd that an investigative journalist would give his royalties to the Fund and that his publisher would also donate.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 30.06.11 20:05

[quote="Willo"]In regards to contacting Talksport I contacted George Galloway, among others, at the station back in Oct 2007. I first emailed his show but was ignored. I then sent a email direct to his website I think. I thought George was the champion of the people, not afraid to throw his weight behind any good cause. But even George backed off this one. Not afraid to ruffle all sorts of feathers over any crisis in the Middle East or indeed the world but not willing or able to help seek justice for a four year old girl.
Here is the email and the short reply I eventually received:

On 28/10/2007, willo

Hi George,

Sent a mail to your radio show but maybe you missed it. I hope you have not been frightened off the subject.
What is going on in the Madeleine McCann case?

It, from the outside, looks like a huge cover up. Too many big players involved. Can you ask the right
questions in the house to allay many peoples fears that justice is being manipulated by the 'big brothers'? Or are you not allowed to interfere either?

Something funny is going on that needs to be discovered? No or limited press coverage. The PM ringing suspects directly and appointment of a government man for PR to name a few.

It's not right George and I trust as champion of the people you will investigate these going ons?
The Portuguese people have been greatly slandered to save whos arse I wonder?

Love your show on talksport,
Cheers,

Willo.

The very short reply I got is below :

I don't think anything can or should be done until the police conclude their investigation. There is too much speculation already.

George

Mr Galloway is not afraid of mixing it with world powers as seen by headlines below, but it seems he was not keen or not allowed to get involved in the McCann case and take on the might of Kate and Gerry. I have a feeling he would have loved to help but even his hands were tied.

##########################################################################################################
It has been suggested that George Galloway has a villa in PDL , Can any one confirm this?
Their is also some comments and opinions on this page about George Galloway on talksport

http://www.illuminatiarchives.org/t-stokes/operation-ore/

and this is George feelings on the Mccanns?
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/02/george-galloway-into-mccanns-10.html

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.06.11 20:23

Hi dragonfly,

In this video at 3 mins in he says he has a house in the Algarve

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 20:46

Oh, Honeybunch, awesome reviews! These are so much a help to keeping the Profile afloat and adding to the that are based on EVIDENCE investigated properly. Crossing fingers that one day we may be surprised. Thanks again, Honeybunch!

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.06.11 21:12

Hi Pat,

Just wondered if you had any contact with Chris Freind? Perhaps he could do a piece on your book - he seem very interested in the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 30.06.11 21:13

@The Rooster wrote:My Amazon Review...

The profile written by Pat is well researched, articulate, credible, unbiased, very readable and thoroughly thought provoking.

Anybody who has reservations about the McCann’s abduction theory and the rhetoric spouted by their mouthpiece (can't bring myself to say the man’s' name), you know if you kind of think... "There’s something not right here, the pieces just don't add up..." then this is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ DOCUMENT. Buy it, read it and you'll be better informed than 90% of the population in the UK. Simply open your mind and forget the misinformation churned out by the tabloid press and the Telegraph.

Good people understandably can't bring themselves to think of parents harming their children, but distressingly it happens all too regularly. Very good people don't let them get away with it. It's a sort of social and moral responsibility kind of thing. At the end of the day if there wasn't something fishy about the mysterious disappearance of Madeleine McCann, why haven't the parents cleared their names by simply doing a police reconstruction, doing a lie detector test, answering the police questions and accounting for their mobile telephone calls in early May 2007. Simple enough for loving parents with a clear conscience to undertake.

So in summary don't view this as a negative review of the McCann parents position, rather view it as a positive position for their missing child.

Ah say boy... hit em where it hurts!

IN THE POCKET

bravo

AskTheDogsSandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 30.06.11 21:21

Pat how about we get George Galloway to interview you?

Can't see it happening though cos has lost the bottle I think unfortunately.

It truly is amazing (well not really) that none of the UK media have picked up on your fantastic book!

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 30.06.11 21:25

honeybunch wrote:It truly is amazing (well not really) that none of the UK media have picked up on your fantastic book!

I bet they have, they're just too lilly-livered to do anything about it.

AskTheDogsSandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown on 30.06.11 21:35

Thanks, Rooster! Fabulous review indeed! I always breath a sign of relief when I see a good one, especially after someone comes in a writes a pile of stuff that is entirely untrue (not just disagreement).

As to media, well, often times they media like to feel THEY have "discovered" the story, so if somehow the Profile and what the profiler said gets into their hands through a "concerned" or "amazed" citizen or the story of desperation of some to discredit the book with "bizarre" hate sites and "pirating" of the book is brought to their attention or the ideas or the profile can go viral in some fashion, then the media tends to jump on board. Who wants the other paper or network or show or host to get the story and the publicity? So, somehow it has to become a story they REALLY want....otherwise, it just doesn't matter to them.

Pat Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum