The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dream Psychic Brian Ladd Predicts Bruce Willis Will Die in Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by ROSA on 20.06.11 22:55

Can dreams really come true?

According to dream psychic Brian Ladd they can. Brian has posted more than 8,000 dream drawings on his website BriansPredictions.com, some of which have been validated by numerous major media outlets.

But will Brian’s latest dream predicting that Bruce Willis will die in water come true?

Brian Ladd does not delve deeper into how exactly the Die Hard star will die in water, just that water will be the cause of his death.

Other Bruce Willis Psychic Predictions
Whether or not dreams are connected to reality has long been the subject of debate, and continues to baffle scientists who have yet to come up with a definite answer regarding the psychic nature of dreams.

Whilst they make perfect sense when we are having them, dreams can leave you completely perplexed the following morning when you try to understand where your dream ‘came from’.

Dream predictions about famous people are highly common, and Bruce Willis has certainly had his fair share of dream predictions.

In 2007, J.L. Navarro predicted that Bruce Willis would marry a 19-20 year old model, a dream which did bare a degree of truth. In 2009, Bruce Willis married Malta-born actress Emma Heming, 24 years his junior.

Previous Brian Ladd Predictions that Came True
Whilst Brian Ladd admits that he posts his dreams, but makes no claim as to whether or not they will come true, there have been times when Brian’s dreams appear to come spookily true.

Brian’s most famous dream prediction which bore some truth was his vision about a young girl going missing, which he posted on his site on May 3, 2007.

The drawing of his dream even contained the words Madeleine and McCann. The psychic stated on his website, “I was not aware that Madeleine was about to go missing, nor was I informed of this until May 5th, 2007.”

Brian Ladd’s dream predictions are often associated with missing people, and the psychic claims that he has had “great success in helping to locate missing people, and has been the topic of many missing person organizations and media outlets.”

Brian also insists that he has helped solve many popular missing person cases, including the case of Shawn Hornbeck from Missouri, who vanished whilst riding his bike in 2002, and was found alive and well in 2007 in the apartment of a pedophile, together with another missing boy named Ben Ownby.

Whilst a boy being kidnapped and reunited with his family almost four and a half years later can be considered a true miracle, whether Brian Ladd can ‘miraculously’ help save missing person cases is still debatable. The only explanation Brian offers for his efforts is, “for some reason missing people just seem to show up after I do a reading” – an explanation that is a little more dubious than miraculous.

Other Brian Ladd Predictions
In July 2005, Brian Ladd predicted that 1,000 people would die when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.

Little more than a month later, Hurricane Katrina did hit the United States, and killed at least 1,836 people, becoming one of the deadliest hurricanes in the history of the United States.

In reference to Hurricane Katrina, Brian Ladd wrote on his site, “I warned everyone to get out for almost a month, yet no one seemed to take me seriously.”

Should we start taking Brian Ladd a bit more seriously?

It has to been said my many supporters that Brian Ladd does have an uncanny ability to predict the future in his dreams, because the amount of dreams bearing truth and significance seems too consistent to be mere coincidence.

In March 2005, Brian posted a dream predicting that a bomb would explode on a bus and on the subway in London, four months before the “7/7” attacks happed in London, in which 56 people were killed and 700 injured.

One question remains regarding Brian Ladd’s dream predictions; Does this guy have the potential to save lives?

When it comes to psychics, fortune tellers, spiritualists, or whatever they want to call themselves, there will always been a large portion of the population that is skeptical of how ‘genuine’ these predictions actually are.

One such disbeliever is ‘Nigella’, who wrote the following post on uksceptics.com titled “Brian Ladd is a fraud”.

“I made the mistake of believing that Brian Ladd was genuinely concerned about missing children and spent a lot of time helping them. All the way from the start I felt that something was a bit strange, but tried to keep an open mind both ways. I regret that now I think it is completely obvious that he is a fake and phoney and that he is consciously faking his predictions but also his personality. He is playing a role (the nice, modest, a bit stupid, and caring father and husband…) that obviously works well to get middle aged women all over the world to trust him and put time, energy and sometimes… sadly…. money into helping him.”

One thing is for sure; the man who claims “not to be a psychic” has definitely found a way of getting people to hand over their money.

But then again he does have some crazy, seemingly truth-bearing dreams, or does he…?

Should Bruce Willis be nervous near water?

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2011/06/brian-ladd-predicts-bruce-willis-will-die-in-water/

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Psychic Brian Ladd Predicts Bruce Willis Will Die in Water

Post by Angelique on 21.06.11 3:21

I always think it's difficult to take a unbiased view of people who predict events but I understand if some may doubt his altruism. The trouble with dream/messages is generally one doesn't get a date. It also can be after the event which is no good for preventing disasters. Brian does seem to be able to predict into the future.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 22.06.11 0:39

His origonal 'drawing', about Madeleine, was dated 28th Feb 2007 (IIRC) - which drew my attention in the first few days after her disapearence. That date, on the drawing on his 'deams' website, was changed about 3-7 days later!

I then realized he is a fraudster.

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 22.06.11 0:41

Wish I had taken a 'screenshot' !

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 22.06.11 0:49

Another Brian Ladd thread?

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Remote viewer Brian Ladd

Post by Rs on 19.02.14 6:48

new  During July 2013 he predicted the following: "Albufeira Sol hotel - Madeleine Mccann is alive. Parents jail as new evidence proves they lied about document not released in press. 39117 Kate did not kill herself - murder."
and
During January 2014: "Madeleine Mccann returns to school. Parents do not want to do interviews and deny book and tv offers."

Rs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 19.02.14 22:35

My prediction: Brian Ladd will not become a world-famous clairvoyant.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 22:40

@Okeydokey wrote:My prediction: Brian Ladd will not become a world-famous clairvoyant.
 sarcastic 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 22:42

He reckons he's known as the world's most accurate psychic!

http://briansdreams.com/

I can't recall hearing of him before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 22:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He reckons he's known as the world's most accurate psychic!

http://briansdreams.com/

I can't recall hearing of him before.
I followed him a couple of years ago, but then for obvious reasons had other things to do  winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 13:00

@Rs wrote:new  During July 2013 he predicted the following: "Albufeira Sol hotel - Madeleine Mccann is alive. Parents jail as new evidence proves they lied about document not released in press. 39117 Kate did not kill herself - murder."
and
During January 2014: "Madeleine Mccann returns to school. Parents do not want to do interviews and deny book and tv offers."

spit coffee 

Kate and Gerry "do not want to do interviews and deny book and tv offers"

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum