The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Guest on 05.07.11 11:43

Back to the hair samples found in an apartment in Burgau.

The Forensic report said;

- The Haplotype identified by the letter S, present in 2 samples, (apartment in Burgau), and identical to that of Jane Michelle Tanner (JT), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline.

The PJ final report said;
This means that the hair that was found inside that residence, while possessing the same haplotype as JANE TANNER, belongs to someone else.

Why did the PJ final report exclude the possibility of a perfect match?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Dr_Evil on 05.07.11 11:49

Stella wrote:
@Me wrote:

Well if it went to court we'd call on Bob Small and the other officers in that van for their testimony wouldn't we? Then we'd see who is lying.

And that Me, is the defining point in a nut shell.

Everyone in that van could testify against her, which has to be why so many statements are missing.

Me, are you now starting to think the record player has got stuck with this one ?

Can they testify against her? I have never seen any statements from this Bob Small (who does sound very English)

Dr_Evil

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Dr_Evil on 05.07.11 11:52

Stella wrote:Back to the hair samples found in an apartment in Burgau.

The Forensic report said;

- The Haplotype identified by the letter S, present in 2 samples, (apartment in Burgau), and identical to that of Jane Michelle Tanner (JT), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline.

The PJ final report said;
This means that the hair that was found inside that residence, while possessing the same haplotype as JANE TANNER, belongs to someone else.

Why did the PJ final report exclude the possibility of a perfect match?

Because it is only 99.9999999% correct so they have to say that, although it most certainly would be hers

Dr_Evil

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Guest on 05.07.11 12:02

@Dr_Evil wrote:
Stella wrote:Back to the hair samples found in an apartment in Burgau.

The Forensic report said;

- The Haplotype identified by the letter S, present in 2 samples, (apartment in Burgau), and identical to that of Jane Michelle Tanner (JT), meaning those samples were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline.

The PJ final report said;
This means that the hair that was found inside that residence, while possessing the same haplotype as JANE TANNER, belongs to someone else.

Why did the PJ final report exclude the possibility of a perfect match?

Because it is only 99.9999999% correct so they have to say that, although it most certainly would be hers

Then I would expect the PJ final report to say it exactly as the forensic report did. They "were from that person or individuals of the same maternal bloodline". Not "belongs to someone else".

This is very misleading for the Portuguese Prosecutors, who would take it on face value, it has been confirmed by other means not to belong to Jane. Which has to be Rebelo's doing, to kill the investigation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Guest on 05.07.11 12:09

@Dr_Evil wrote:

Can they testify against her? I have never seen any statements from this Bob Small (who does sound very English)

6,000 pages of information have been witheld, this must be one of them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Willo on 05.07.11 12:39



"This means that the hair that was found inside that residence, while possessing the same haplotype as JANE TANNER, belongs to someone else'.

Well, it looks like just another McCann coincidence.

(Coincidence is the word used when the levers and pulleys can't be seen).

Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah say boy what all this about... can't you remember anything AH SAY BOY you listening!

Post by The Rooster on 05.07.11 12:47

I agree how could Tanner forget about ID'ing Murat, a momentous event indeed...

However, for some people memory can be selective, particularly for individuals who appear to be very confident with high self image values. This trait has been identified by many observers as manifesting itself in the McCann couple's behaviour during their many public appearances. So overconfident is their behavior ("... ask the dogs Sandra") that they are labeled regularly as Narcissists. Time will out on whether or not this call is correct. However, suffice to say, narcissistic traits lead to selective memory episodes that are conjured up to protect the individual’s delicate self ego. Ego preservation is particularly active when remembering a painful event or experience in the past, particularly one that was of their own doing.

The more confident they are, the more such memories threaten their self-image. Instead of remembering the past accurately, in fact, they will remember it selectively so that it suits their needs and preserves their self-image.

AH SAY BOY it's not about the remembering it's about the forgetting for you.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah say boy I posted this on the wrong page.

Post by The Rooster on 05.07.11 12:49

Sorry

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Ringo on 05.07.11 13:06

@The Rooster wrote:I agree how could Tanner forget about ID'ing Murat, a momentous event indeed...

However, for some people memory can be selective, particularly for individuals who appear to be very confident with high self image values. This trait has been identified by many observers as manifesting itself in the McCann couple's behaviour during their many public appearances. So overconfident is their behavior ("... ask the dogs Sandra") that they are labeled regularly as Narcissists. Time will out on whether or not this call is correct. However, suffice to say, narcissistic traits lead to selective memory episodes that are conjured up to protect the individual’s delicate self ego. Ego preservation is particularly active when remembering a painful event or experience in the past, particularly one that was of their own doing.

The more confident they are, the more such memories threaten their self-image. Instead of remembering the past accurately, in fact, they will remember it selectively so that it suits their needs and preserves their self-image.

AH SAY BOY it's not about the remembering it's about the forgetting for you.

so, on the one hand you have JT the over confident narcissist who forgets that she ID'ed Murat in the back of the van and brazenly claims that she did not ever point the finger at him on a national TV programme, and then 5 months later you have wee, timorous little JT, too afraid to actually say the words "I did not point the finger at Murat from the back of the van", for fear that she might perjure herself (despite the fact that she already did supposedly, on Panorama!) Hmm...it seems that in order to believe JT is guilty of lying about this and in order to believe that Amaral is telling the truth we have to contort ourselves into improbable, illogical knots, when the very simple and straightforward conclusion that is staring us in the face is that SHE NEVER POSITIVELY ID'ED MURAT FROM THE BACK OF THE VAN!!

Sorry for shouting...

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Guest on 05.07.11 13:22

@Ringo wrote:
SHE NEVER POSITIVELY ID'ED MURAT FROM THE BACK OF THE VAN!!
Sorry for shouting...

Ringo, can you please stop preaching to everyone like you know the facts. You have absolutely nothing to back that claim up, so keep it to yourself please.

If I see this again, it will be deleted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ah say boy I'm not familiar I say not familar...

Post by The Rooster on 05.07.11 13:43

I'm not aware of what Tanner may or may not have said, so therefore I'm not in an informed position to comment.

However, when juxtapositioning the thread you wrote (Ringo) it lead me toward the McCann couple and their abilities to forget - selectively. This is no more apparent than in the McCann womans biography, "Madeleine". KM altered her biography (her intention to "Give an account of the truth") at will, to suit the potential admirers who feed her narcissistic personality. She wilI say things not because she believes in them, nor because she knows them to be true, but because they simply fit her feelings of the time and what she thinks are the feelings of her admirers (and she will believe that there are many of those). She will say things because she is desperately trying to impress, provoke responses, bask in the glow of recognition and extract applause. Naturally, she very soon forgets what she has said (compare the police statements with her biography). This behaviour is not the result of a coherent structure of deeply assimilated and integrated knowledge of events, or of a set of convictions simply a here today gone tomorrow approach, that works in her world!

Ah say boy... ah say, did I say that?


____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Guest on 05.07.11 13:49


[snipped]

AN INCREDIBLE STORY

One thing that is obvious from the CD of evidence released by the Portuguese authorities in July 2008, in what was an inexplicably selective disclosure, is the identification by Miss Jane Tanner of Mr Robert Murat as Madeleine McCann’s “abductor”. She picked him out in a surveillance exercise on Sunday 13th May 2007 and persisted in her allegation against him and did not withdraw it until her interviews with the Leicestershire Police in April 2008. You have to dig deep into the CD and other sources to pull everything together, but here is what happened and it is incredible.


http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/04/niggle-and-strange-tale-of-robert-murat.html


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ah say thank you Miss! Thank you

Post by The Rooster on 05.07.11 13:56

candyfloss wrote:
AN INCREDIBLE STORY

One thing that is obvious from the CD of evidence released by the Portuguese authorities in July 2008, in what was an inexplicably selective disclosure, is the identification by Miss Jane Tanner of Mr Robert Murat as Madeleine McCann’s “abductor”. She picked him out in a surveillance exercise on Sunday 13th May 2007 and persisted in her allegation against him and did not withdraw it until her interviews with the Leicestershire Police in April 2008. You have to dig deep into the CD and other sources to pull everything together, but here is what happened and it is incredible.[/i]

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/04/niggle-and-strange-tale-of-robert-murat.html

Thank you Miss, it looks like a big ol article, so I've read the start and will finish later. The overview doesn't come as a surprise, well researched and thanks once again.

Ah say boy, we got homework tonight.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Ringo on 05.07.11 14:14

Stella wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
SHE NEVER POSITIVELY ID'ED MURAT FROM THE BACK OF THE VAN!!
Sorry for shouting...

Ringo, can you please stop preaching to everyone like you know the facts. You have absolutely nothing to back that claim up, so keep it to yourself please.

If I see this again, it will be deleted.

Stella, I have examined all the known facts over the course of this thread and there is only one conclusion that can realistically be arrived at. I see it is forbidden to repeat that obvious conclusion - I would ask why?

Which part of my argument in support of my conclusion does not stand up to scrutiny, in your view? I am quite happy to go over it again.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Ringo on 05.07.11 14:15

candyfloss wrote:
[snipped]

AN INCREDIBLE STORY

One thing that is obvious from the CD of evidence released by the Portuguese authorities in July 2008, in what was an inexplicably selective disclosure, is the identification by Miss Jane Tanner of Mr Robert Murat as Madeleine McCann’s “abductor”. She picked him out in a surveillance exercise on Sunday 13th May 2007 and persisted in her allegation against him and did not withdraw it until her interviews with the Leicestershire Police in April 2008. You have to dig deep into the CD and other sources to pull everything together, but here is what happened and it is incredible.


http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2009/04/niggle-and-strange-tale-of-robert-murat.html


Apart from in the Panorama interview in November 2007 when she clearly states "I never pointed the finger at Robert Murat".

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by HotlipsHealy on 05.07.11 14:17

@The Rooster wrote:Ah say boy, we got homework tonight.

You're funny

____________________

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.


HotlipsHealy

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Three cheers for The Rooster

Post by Marian on 05.07.11 14:26

I would like to add my appreciation of The Rooster's postings. I love his sense of humour and I can picture him strutting his stuff (doing the funky chicken?) in the ol' yard.

Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Ringo on 05.07.11 14:40

Anyone like to add their appreciation for my posts?

No, I thought not...

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ah say Ah just want to say... thankyou

Post by The Rooster on 05.07.11 14:51

Gee thanks. Very kind.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Gillyspot on 05.07.11 20:57

@Ringo wrote:Anyone like to add their appreciation for my posts?

No, I thought not...

Of course we love you too Ringo. Your posts are so balanced and open to interpretation!

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Cherry on 05.07.11 22:42

Ringo -It is scarcely plausible that JT would forget something as immensely significant as positively ID'ing Murat as the man seen carrying a child on the night Madeleine disappeared a mere six months after doing so, is it?


Almost as plausible as Kate seemingly forgetting something as immensely significant as Madeleine's coloboma, which now appears to her to be an Wink insignificant fleck!

Cherry

Posts : 2150
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : Emirates Stadium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Selective memories

Post by Marian on 06.07.11 13:33

Yes indeed Cherry and, on that subject, I wonder why neither Jane Tanner nor any other of the group of friends has ever seen fit to alert the public that this crucial identification mark did not in fact exist.

Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by Anti-Philo Pastry on 06.07.11 19:13

@Marian wrote:Yes indeed Cherry and, on that subject, I wonder why neither Jane Tanner nor any other of the group of friends has ever seen fit to alert the public that this crucial identification mark did not in fact exist.

Now that Marion and Cherry is to me a very crucial pointer to the question of whether the friends and family of the mccans are totally innocent and have been conned.

The whole campain was based around that coloboma, a very noticeable, we were told. marking of they eye. It was the pivotal thing in recognising Madeleine McCann the parents, family and media told us, but now we are told actually it was not that noticeable. So if in some parallel universe Madeleine was found, any finder would look into her eye to look for the coloboma and then come to the conclusion that it cannot be her because no obvious mark?

So if the family knew this, and were so sure of the abduction scenario then would they not be very concerned about false information that could jeopardise the safe return of Madeiline?

Anti-Philo Pastry

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Kate's “Oops… I Think I’ve Just Confessed” Moment

Post by lj on 07.07.11 5:48

@The Rooster wrote:I'm not aware of what Tanner may or may not have said, so therefore I'm not in an informed position to comment.

However, when juxtapositioning the thread you wrote (Ringo) it lead me toward the McCann couple and their abilities to forget - selectively. This is no more apparent than in the McCann womans biography, "Madeleine". KM altered her biography (her intention to "Give an account of the truth") at will, to suit the potential admirers who feed her narcissistic personality. She wilI say things not because she believes in them, nor because she knows them to be true, but because they simply fit her feelings of the time and what she thinks are the feelings of her admirers (and she will believe that there are many of those). She will say things because she is desperately trying to impress, provoke responses, bask in the glow of recognition and extract applause. Naturally, she very soon forgets what she has said (compare the police statements with her biography). This behaviour is not the result of a coherent structure of deeply assimilated and integrated knowledge of events, or of a set of convictions simply a here today gone tomorrow approach, that works in her world!

Ah say boy... ah say, did I say that?


Excellent description!!

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum