The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by dragonfly on 18.06.11 3:06

On the Official Fb page 6/6/11 6.39pm
Kate (it appears to be her putting up the status updates) has highlighted to their 60,000+ followers 10 questions directed to Amaral that they want answering , by providing a link(from their friends writing of the wrongs who took these from the j4 forum) on the official fb page they clearly have read them and approve of this

As the questions are in the public domain I thought to post them here for discussion and critique (its a shame they dont feel able to answer the questions put to them from Tony (which are questions being asked by the general ) when he sent them to transworld,

1. You had a call from an English couple in deep distress. Their daughter had vanished, the whole of PdL (except for Robert Murat) was out searching for her? Why did you assume the child had wandered off?
Kate and Gerry admitted they did not physically search for her, so it was the whole of PDL bar Gerry Kate and Murat?

2. What time did the first call come in to which the GNR responded?
should they not already know that?

3. What time did the GNR request the PJ to come to the apartment?

4. Did it not occur to you that a missing child is a serious situation and you should go to the scene, take control and coordinate action as needed, thereby doing your job properly?
What a cheek why were they not doing their 'parental jobs' properly ?

5. Did you immediately dispatch teams of your men and the GNR to do preliminary searches?

6. How long did you actually spend on the telephone “supposedly” coordinating this search after you were first called?

7. What drill did Portugal have in place to deal with cases of abduction?

8. Did you not, as a detective, know that some countries in Europe had a drill for a missing child believed to have been abducted, where circulating a photo to the media is of vital importance? The drill comprises:

date, time and place of the abduction
•information on the victim (including photograph)
•information on the suspected abductor (including photograph if available)
•description of any vehicle used
phone and e-mail address to collect witness and other evidence (usually a police number but several countries use the 116000 hotline for missing children as an emergency number)
9. Did you know that the time immediately after a child is kidnapped is referred to as the “Golden Hour” when it is essential to put in place the routine for a missing child?
golden hour was missed as parents were out at tapas

10. Were you not worried about the preservation of the crime scene?
wernt they? when all the tapas crew were let to apartment?

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/ (blog date 3rd june)

____________________


dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by ROSA on 18.06.11 3:56

The first thing the very worried kate & gerry did was contact sky news
Mrs Mr

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Martin on 18.06.11 5:39

I imagine G. Amaral's answer would be along the lines of 'All the questions are irrelevant as there was no abduction! Next.'

____________________


Martin

Posts : 75
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-02
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by PeterMac on 18.06.11 8:47

1. You had a call from an English couple in deep distress. Their daughter had vanished, the whole of PdL (except for Robert Murat) was out searching for her? Why did you assume the child had wandered off?
We assumed nothing. We never assume. We look for evidence of what has happened, listening to what people say, watching how they say it, and looking at physical signs for clues.
One starts with the simplest explanation and then moves to more complicated ones, rather than the other way round.


2. What time did the first call come in to which the GNR responded?
That is on the records

3. What time did the GNR request the PJ to come to the apartment?
That is on the records

4. Did it not occur to you that a missing child is a serious situation and you should go to the scene, take control and co-ordinate action as needed, thereby doing your job properly?
Officers were already at the scene. There was no reason for ever more senior officers to attend. It is a common fallacy held by people who have no knowledge of Police or Emergency Service procedures that the scene of an incident is the best place from which to organise a response. Usually the opposite is true. In a really serious incident the Commander should even remove himself from the operational Control room, and adopt a 'Gold Command' role until relieved by someone more senior.

5. Did you immediately dispatch teams of your men and the GNR to do preliminary searches?

6. How long did you actually spend on the telephone “supposedly” co-ordinating this search after you were first called?
Why is “Time on the telephone” important. A message can be given in seconds. For some situations there are coded words which start entire processes.

7. What drill did Portugal have in place to deal with cases of abduction ?
As with any other crime, send an officer to the scene to investigate the allegation, ascertain what evidence is available, and then decide on and take appropriate action

8. Did you not, as a detective, know that some countries in Europe had a drill for a missing child believed to have been abducted, where circulating a photo to the media is of vital importance? The drill comprises:
• date, time and place of the abduction
• information on the victim (including photograph)
• information on the suspected abductor (including photograph if available)
• description of any vehicle used
• phone and e-mail address to collect witness and other evidence (usually a police number but several countries use the 116000 hotline for missing children as an emergency number)

Yes, as a detective, I am aware of this. What was your point ?

In this instance, even if Portugal had such a rigid protocol
1 It is unclear whether there was an abduction. That is the crucial point in this whole case. There was simply no evidence of abduction.
2 We had some information on the ‘victim’ and were handed a small photograph
3 We had no concrete information about any suspected “abductor”. The point about the photograph is ‘ludicrous’.
4 We had no information about any vehicle
5 The Police phone number is widely known. The later publication of a premium-rate private number for information which by-passed normal Police channels is merely another exasperating and disturbing factor in this investigation. We still have no idea what evidence, if any, was passed to the parents or to any of their aso-called private detectives. We do know that one of the alleged hot-lines, for which the parents paid a huge amount of money from the "Fund" was not answered at all.


9. Did you know that the time immediately after a child is kidnapped is referred to as the “Golden Hour” when it is essential to put in place the routine for a missing child?
I did know, thank you. This begs the question of whether a child had been ‘kidnapped’ at all. In any event the Golden Hour had long passed, due to the admitted negligence of the parents. On their own admission, or following their own confused scenario, the child went missing shortly after 9pm and was not reported until shortly after 10pm.

10. Were you not worried about the preservation of the crime scene?
We were very worried. We asked ourselves why otherwise sensible and intelligent people had done so much damage to what they were insisting was a crime scene. We asked ourselves why the father himself admitted to shutting and then opening the shutters from the outside, (which is incidentally impossible). We asked ourselves this question many times over the next months, and concluded that it was a deliberate act of sabotage. The question which then follows is "Why ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by pauline on 18.06.11 9:29

Great reply PeterMac!

Why is Kate posting this rubbish when its so easy for anyone who has read about the case to answer her questions - and leave the reader wondering what the hell is her overall point?

Off topic, but I posted elsewhere re the new McCann initiative to have students look for Madeleine while travelling in their long summer holidays - my student contact who completed the online form has still after nearly 2 weeks not received even an acknowledgement.

Now Kate should ask the question why has this student - and maybe others - been ignored?

Oops - isn't Kate full time on the Find Maddie campaign (when she is not minding the twins) and wouldn't it be her job to respond to students kind enough to offer to look?

pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by lj on 18.06.11 9:34

It has been said many times if this had happened in the US there would not have been an Amber alert.

There was no sign of abduction, and therefore no info on abductor, thus no Amber alert.

Now Kate go and create your Madeleine alert: juppy parents out getting drunk, while kids ball their eyes out, alone in the dark in a strange land.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Guest on 18.06.11 9:55

@dragonfly wrote:On the Official Fb page 6/6/11 6.39pm
Kate (it appears to be her putting up the status updates) has highlighted to their 60,000+ followers 10 questions directed to Amaral that they want answering , by providing a link(from their friends writing of the wrongs who took these from the j4 forum) on the official fb page they clearly have read them and approve of this

As the questions are in the public domain I thought to post them here for discussion and critique (its a shame they dont feel able to answer the questions put to them from Tony (which are questions being asked by the general ) when he sent them to transworld,

1. You had a call from an English couple in deep distress. Their daughter had vanished, the whole of PdL (except for Robert Murat) was out searching for her? Why did you assume the child had wandered off?
Kate and Gerry admitted they did not physically search for her, so it was the whole of PDL bar Gerry Kate and Murat?

2. What time did the first call come in to which the GNR responded?
should they not already know that?

3. What time did the GNR request the PJ to come to the apartment?

4. Did it not occur to you that a missing child is a serious situation and you should go to the scene, take control and coordinate action as needed, thereby doing your job properly?
What a cheek why were they not doing their 'parental jobs' properly ?

5. Did you immediately dispatch teams of your men and the GNR to do preliminary searches?

6. How long did you actually spend on the telephone “supposedly” coordinating this search after you were first called?

7. What drill did Portugal have in place to deal with cases of abduction?

8. Did you not, as a detective, know that some countries in Europe had a drill for a missing child believed to have been abducted, where circulating a photo to the media is of vital importance? The drill comprises:

date, time and place of the abduction
•information on the victim (including photograph)
•information on the suspected abductor (including photograph if available)
•description of any vehicle used
phone and e-mail address to collect witness and other evidence (usually a police number but several countries use the 116000 hotline for missing children as an emergency number)
9. Did you know that the time immediately after a child is kidnapped is referred to as the “Golden Hour” when it is essential to put in place the routine for a missing child?
golden hour was missed as parents were out at tapas

10. Were you not worried about the preservation of the crime scene?
wernt they? when all the tapas crew were let to apartment?

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/ (blog date 3rd june)


If I was Mr Amaral this is what I would say.........

1. No comment
2. No comment
3. No comment
4. No comment
5. No comment
6. No comment
7. No comment
8. No comment
9. No comment
10.No comment

11. I realise that by not answering the above questions it might harm the investigation into the disappearance of your daughter!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by PeterMac on 18.06.11 11:11

But that might lead some people to believe he had something to hide !!

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by ROSA on 19.06.11 8:57

Will the McCanns still refuse to answer questions this time around will Kate swear this time around who will get off the McCann train wreck and who will get on what will Clarence the clown have to say will Gerry tell the the yard to ask the dogs how will they do a re in act ment that should be very entertaining
pop2

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More questions from Kate's friends The writings of the wrongs

Post by dragonfly on 03.08.11 17:47

The writings of the wrongs have posted these up as taken from j4 forum
Questions put to Amaral again

1. On the night of May 3, 2007 how much had you had to drink after 18:00 hours?

2. If you had chosen to drive to Praia da Luz when the call for help was made on May 3, 2007 would you have been breaking the law?

3. Is that in fact one of the reasons you chose to coordinate from home?

4. How long did you sleep knowing that a small child was missing from her bed?
How did they sleep leaving 3 children alone in bed

5. Why did you not organise an immediate 15K ring search centring around the area that Madeleine disappeared from?

6. Why did you not set an operations centre up in Mark Warner and order the lock down of the complex?

7. The Marina is just a short distance away, why did you not immediately order it to be locked down?

8. Why did it take you 12 hours after Madeleine went missing to alert all border controls, issue photographs and details?

9. Why did you not inform authorities at the airport?

10. Do you always assume that small children missing from their beds in the evenings have gone wandering off on their own in the dark?



____________________


dragonfly

Posts : 318
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by lj on 03.08.11 18:48

Note how alcohol takes again a prominent place. I strongly suspect one has a little dependency problem, and I suspect it is Kate.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 03.08.11 18:55

@dragonfly wrote:On the Official Fb page 6/6/11 6.39pm
Kate (it appears to be her putting up the status updates) has highlighted to their 60,000+ followers 10 questions directed to Amaral that they want answering , by providing a link(from their friends writing of the wrongs who took these from the j4 forum) on the official fb page they clearly have read them and approve of this

As the questions are in the public domain I thought to post them here for discussion and critique (its a shame they dont feel able to answer the questions put to them from Tony (which are questions being asked by the general ) when he sent them to transworld,

1. You had a call from an English couple in deep distress. Their daughter had vanished, the whole of PdL (except for Robert Murat) was out searching for her? Why did you assume the child had wandered off?
Firstly, as your husband stated in the early days, an abduction from an apartment would be in the order of millions to one, so hardly a logical scenario to immediately persue. Secondly, a child could easily walk out of an unlocked apartment in the absence of parental supervision. It's a no-brain question.

2. What time did the first call come in to which the GNR responded?

Haven't your translators told you? Ask for a refund.

3. What time did the GNR request the PJ to come to the apartment?

Ditto the above.

4. Did it not occur to you that a missing child is a serious situation and you should go to the scene, take control and coordinate action as needed, thereby doing your job properly?
If you were doing your job as a parent properly you wouldn't be in this regrettable situation. And you're right, a missing child is a very serious situation that's why normal people hire babysitters.

5. Did you immediately dispatch teams of your men and the GNR to do preliminary searches?
Did your friend immediately tell you she thought she might have seen an eggman making off with a bundle/blanket/pinkish aspect trousers?


6. How long did you actually spend on the telephone “supposedly” coordinating this search after you were first called?
Your use of inverted commas is sarcastic and borderline defamatory, so lose the attitude, Lady, or else!


7. What drill did Portugal have in place to deal with cases of abduction?

A Black and Decker

8. Did you not, as a detective, know that some countries in Europe had a drill for a missing child believed to have been abducted, where circulating a photo to the media is of vital importance? The drill comprises:

date, time and place of the abduction
•information on the victim (including photograph)
•information on the suspected abductor (including photograph if available)
•description of any vehicle used
phone and e-mail address to collect witness and other evidence (usually a police number but several countries use the 116000 hotline for missing children as an emergency number)
9. Did you know that the time immediately after a child is kidnapped is referred to as the “Golden Hour” when it is essential to put in place the routine for a missing child?
golden hour was missed as parents were out at tapas
Ditto the above


10. Were you not worried about the preservation of the crime scene?
Absolutely, but after the well lubricated Tapas munchers had trampled all over it there was already huge contamination





http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/ (blog date 3rd june)

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Zelina on 04.08.11 10:22

@lj wrote:It has been said many times if this had happened in the US there would not have been an Amber alert.

There was no sign of abduction, and therefore no info on abductor, thus no Amber alert.

Exactly. All these questions are based on the *assumption* that Madeleine was kidnapped.

That's not how the police work.

A child isn't kidnapped just because the parents say so.



10. Were you not worried about the preservation of the crime scene?

The cheek is this is beyond belief The parents and their friends made sure to traipse through the flat to destroy as much evidence as possible.

____________________
Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"

Zelina

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by listener on 05.08.11 23:07

"60 000 followers"

That's a big 'flock'!

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by littlepixie on 05.08.11 23:50

To be sitting there scheming and thinking up all these questions to post on her facebook wall out of the blue gives insight into Kate McCanns frame of mind. Sorry to say it but she is making it look as if she has mental problems.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by ROSA on 06.08.11 4:59

i agree tease

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 20:20

First of all thanks for allowing me in here - after Miss Carly decided to dennounce me as a firestarter I thought my next step would be the International Criminal Court. But since I'm not bombing Lybians or Syrians I guess I can still express my ideias about this case.

To start with, Mr. Amaeral is not a "poor man" (in the portuguese sense of miserable that cannot envisage another way). Mr. Amaral could have been much better in his career, maybe, if it wasn't for the Madeleine case, but he is not in misery - he is a respected professional and a very intelligent man that does not need to be fed by ingeneous schemes to make the general public and the money sharks get bought by fantastic stories.

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 20:29

Please do not take me wrong, but I'll skip responding those questions posed to the authorities. You have the files, you have the answers, what more do you want?!! Gossip?!!!!!!

Let's play it clean - whose responses haven't we had until now?

The GNR? The PSP? The PJ? The Portuguese Prosecutor?.....I think not. What about Leicestershire Police, Mr and Mrs McCann, the Tapas 7, etc??????





P.S. In Portugal, in more than 20 years there's 4 cases of missing kids: 3 are suspected of abduction, and the 4th is Madeleine, which is registered as missing, as it should.

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by happychick on 23.08.11 20:35

No, we don't want gossip, we want facts. Mrs

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 20:41

@happychick wrote:No, we don't want gossip, we want facts.


So right dear Chiky, I remember you from 3As...........Gosh, we are getting old!

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by happychick on 23.08.11 20:44

bring it on

Tell us what you know hun!

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 20:49

@happychick wrote:

Tell us what you know hun!


Apart from gossip, I know exactly what you know - the sovereign files.

But I'm close to Praia da Luz and tomorrow I'm going to visit my relatives there, apart from taking a nice walk on the beach and try again to entertain some silly bilies from the Ocean Club....

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by happychick on 23.08.11 20:54

Can you find out which apt Mrs S is in?

happychick

Posts : 394
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 21:02

There is nothing to point out at the several authorities asked to intervene in this sad case. They were all very professional and acted according to their rules (we know that the ruling for GNR on what concerns missing children was not adequate, but considering this was the first case they were called upon we have to understand why they didn't shove all those stampers off and didn't isolate the parents as persons of interest - the poor bastards thought they were dealing with respectable people). Whatever was done was within the law and pretty fast. I wish that all people that suffered any criminal assault had the same response.

What this thread is trying is to derail what really happened.

From me, no thanks.

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 Questions The Mccann's want Amaral to answer

Post by Luz on 23.08.11 21:04

You mean Smersthhhhhhhhhhhh....sometyhing? please write the surname

Luz

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum