The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Mm11

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Mm11

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Regist10

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Empty Re: Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window

Post by Mike 29.11.09 16:20

murat_fan wrote:The CSI dog is Eddie i thought

English and Portuguese police get together to analyse the results of Eddie and Keela's searches.

- What we can deduce at this stage is that only the McCanns are implicated. The dogs did not detect blood or cadaver odour other than with them.

now why did the english police and the pj not find any odours on any one else ,s things but only with the mccanns things.

can you answer this question please
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window - Page 2 Empty Re: Posted by Muratfan on JATYK re: fingerprints on window

Post by Guest 29.11.09 16:24

chris wrote:

English and Portuguese police get together to analyse the results of Eddie and Keela's searches.

- What we can deduce at this stage is that only the McCanns are implicated. The dogs did not detect blood or cadaver odour other than with them.

now why did the english police and the pj not find any odours on any one else ,s things but only with the mccanns things.

That quote is from the authors of the blog, not from the official statements.

How can they deduce the McCanns were involved when the Forensics reports could not implicate the McCanns, could not determine if it was Madeleine's blood or even her scent.
There is such a thing as cross contamination of a crime scene. Officers searched burial grounds and such, then returned to the crime scene (as it was declared)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 29.11.09 16:36

murat_fan wrote:
chris wrote:

That quote is from the authors of the blog, not from the official statements.

How can they deduce the McCanns were involved when the Forensics reports could not implicate the McCanns, could not determine if it was Madeleine's blood or even her scent.
There is such a thing as cross contamination of a crime scene. Officers searched burial grounds and such, then returned to the crime scene (as it was declared)

oh please give me a break ,forget it your not worth the effort.and it is not a quote from the authors of a blog
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 16:42

Yes it is because i bought it over and posted it on here. Statements do not include those sentences. Try looking for yourself and you will see there is no evidence.
Take the blinkers off and take a deep breath and then start from scratch, then decide.

I know it will take a long time to go through the whole files but it is worth it, and it is very eye opening. I was also a person who believed the McCanns killed Madeleine, but i took the time to read the whole statements, not the mis-translated versions or the edited versions that were posted up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 16:51

murat_fan wrote:Yes it is because i bought it over and posted it on here. Statements do not include those sentences. Try looking for yourself and you will see there is no evidence.
Take the blinkers off and take a deep breath and then start from scratch, then decide.

I know it will take a long time to go through the whole files but it is worth it, and it is very eye opening. I was also a person who believed the McCanns killed Madeleine, but i took the time to read the whole statements, not the mis-translated versions or the edited versions that were posted up.

A lot of us did read The Files because we were genuinely interested in what happened. It is time consuming.

But for some it is so much more fun just to slag off The McCanns and make up insane theories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 29.11.09 16:54

Sabot wrote:
murat_fan wrote:Yes it is because i bought it over and posted it on here. Statements do not include those sentences. Try looking for yourself and you will see there is no evidence.

A lot of us did read The Files because we were genuinely interested in what happened. It is time consuming.

But for some it is so much more fun just to slag off The McCanns and make up insane theories.
you pro,s havent got half a brain between you,so i will not be asking you lot any thing else you will be glad to know
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 16:59

So reading the files and informing oneself and being open to explaining that to people who may have been mislead or might not have the time or inclination to go through files means you have no interest in listening? Well thanks for making it very clear that you have no interest in facts and only an interest in undeserved hatred, with a sprinking of rudeness on top.

One wonders what you get from being a member of a forum then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 17:04

clarity wrote:So reading the files and informing oneself and being open to explaining that to people who may have been mislead or might not have the time or inclination to go through files means you have no interest in listening? Well thanks for making it very clear that you have no interest in facts and only an interest in undeserved hatred, with a sprinking of rudeness on top.

Same old same old, Clarity. If they read The Files they might just see how wrong they are. And that would never do. How would they live with themselves?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.11.09 17:09

Sabot wrote:
clarity wrote:So reading the files and informing oneself and being open to explaining that to people who may have been mislead or might not have the time or inclination to go through files means you have no interest in listening? Well thanks for making it very clear that you have no interest in facts and only an interest in undeserved hatred, with a sprinking of rudeness on top.

Same old same old, Clarity. If they read The Files they might just see how wrong they are. And that would never do. How would they live with themselves?

I'm beginning to realise this is the pattern, to think that they took part in a smear campaign and if they had only stopped for 10 minutes and read the evidence, the evidence they could have accessed, then they wouldn't have added to the grief of an already suffering family. Of course this assumes they are capable of shame, jury's out on that one ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top