The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Garth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garth!

Post by C.Edwards on 16.06.11 21:17

I realise that you're probably going to find this a bit weird, but I was just reading the chris hatton thread on pfa again. Shame s/he seems to have gone away just when it was heating up but the way that thread was heading I can't really blame him/her. It's an interesting parallel with your appearance on here, don't you think? Chris was making what to me seemed like fairly reasonable points about the illogicallity (sp?) of the door/window/abductor scenario and was basically just getting roundly abused. I see that following that last post there as been something of a tirade of abuse along the lines of "same old hater nonsense..."

now... what I'm interested in is your complaints that you're not being treated reasonably on here and yet over on that pfa thread you have posted (assuming you're the same garth?) "I'm not surprised it made a quick exit! Nevermind!" which is hardly engendering inter-board peace, love and harmony now, is it?

C.Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Last resort

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.06.11 21:23

@C.Edwards wrote:I see that following that last post there as been something of a tirade of abuse along the lines of "same old hater nonsense..." SNIPPED
Abuse: the resort of people who have either lost the argument - or never really had one to start with

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garth!

Post by C.Edwards on 16.06.11 21:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@C.Edwards wrote:I see that following that last post there as been something of a tirade of abuse along the lines of "same old hater nonsense..." SNIPPED
Abuse: the resort of people who have either lost the argument - or never really had one to start with

You may be right there Tony. It's frustrating though (probably as much from their side as ours) that there just is no middle ground on this. I still find it amazing that the pro camp keep trying for the moral high ground when they're the ones who always fling the abuse!

C.Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 16.06.11 21:49

That is so true. I have tried to speak to Muratfan on Twitter and explain that the company Alphaig ltd is a sham - even shown him the information about the set up of the company and Andrew Dickinson (couldnt show him the accounts because only I have access to the credit search facilities but gave him the link to the website). Took all of 3 minutes - what does he say "Wow another stalker, Bennett will be proud. Conned, How ?? Come on tell us #mccann". Not I have looked and understood - no straight to insult mode! They have no answers ergo they insult. We have answers (right or wrong at times) thus we discuss it.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards on 16.06.11 22:48

Hello preciousramnotswe (sorry if that's spelled wrong, I'm going from memory) - I note from the chris hatton thread on pfa that you're enjoying a two-post "double act" on here. Glad to be entertaining you.

Quick question. How does one become awfully familiar with a thread? Hmm. That's a doozy. I know! They could read it! By your logic I therefore out you as Garth.

Can you pass on a "hurry up please" message to your board admins? I have registered (under my name here) but not been approved yet. It's really sad that I can't join in, so if you can pull a few strings? Many thanks.

C.Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Garth

Post by Marian on 16.06.11 23:19

It sounds as if Garth is continuing with his silly games on sites where his "talents" will be more appreciated. It's good not to have him here in my opinion.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards on 17.06.11 8:11

Darn it. PFA has blocked guest access to the board so I can't keep up with their blatherings any more. No fair guys! You get to eavesdrop on this site, why the iron curtain? Worried that people will see the drivel?

C.Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unwanted guests

Post by Marian on 17.06.11 9:41

Maybe PFA has a problem with guests who outstay their welcome as has been known to happen here!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 18.06.11 5:48

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'

Garth's latest offering! Now where have I seen that headline banner before??

http://whythereishope.blogspot.com/

Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The world according to Garth

Post by Marian on 18.06.11 9:09

Thanks for that Martin, I'll enjoy reading this when I have more time. To give him some credit, if the first page is anything to go by, he isn't abusing anyone who disagrees with him so maybe he has learned a lesson from his jaunts on this site.

P.S. He's his usual charm school reject self on the earlier blogs (we're all numpties on this forum in case we didn't know) but I still hold out a hope that he has now changed his ways.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum