The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The 50 Facts Rebuttal

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 50 Facts Rebuttal

Post by Guest on 17.06.11 11:20

candyfloss wrote:
Stella wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

As I said originally when I posted up all those statements, how can you be so wrong about which door you entered only hours after the alleged abduction.

Well..... If she wasn't actually staying in G5D, I can easily see her getting her knickers in a knot.

Stella, that quote above, I was speaking about GM's different accounts.

sorry. It looks like it's me getting my knickers in a knot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 17.06.11 11:49

Stella wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

Sorry I don't know how to post up a video clip yet.

Here John Hill tells of how the McCann's entered via the patio doors. Body language experts would tell you that when someone is very nervous about saying something, they will unknowingly lick their lips. Look at what he says immediately after licking his lips.

I don’t think he is lying here. It seems to me that this statement and his knowledge of their claim the patio doors was open must have come AFTER his statement that there was no sign of forced entry or the shutters being jemmied.

Had this video been shot first and he knew the patio was open he wouldn’t have mentioned no sign of forced entry or jemmied shutters, he’d have simply said the patio was open.

It seems to me he made a statement regarding forced entry and then must have been told after that, either by Kate or someone from the PJ , that the patio was open.

Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.06.11 13:50

@Me wrote:
Stella wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

Sorry I don't know how to post up a video clip yet.

Here John Hill tells of how the McCann's entered via the patio doors. Body language experts would tell you that when someone is very nervous about saying something, they will unknowingly lick their lips. Look at what he says immediately after licking his lips.

I don’t think he is lying here. It seems to me that this statement and his knowledge of their claim the patio doors was open must have come AFTER his statement that there was no sign of forced entry or the shutters being jemmied.

Had this video been shot first and he knew the patio was open he wouldn’t have mentioned no sign of forced entry or jemmied shutters, he’d have simply said the patio was open.

It seems to me he made a statement regarding forced entry and then must have been told after that, either by Kate or someone from the PJ , that the patio was open.

The licking of the lips apparently is consistent with someone being nervous. I don't think he was lying either. The question is, why was it important for him to even mention the McCann's going through the patio doors at that stage? I think the answer to that question is what was making him nervous.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum