The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katey's mental state Mm11

Katey's mental state Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katey's mental state Mm11

Katey's mental state Regist10

Katey's mental state

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katey's mental state Empty Katey's mental state

Post by PeterMac 15.06.11 8:49

They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress. They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

p. 262 "Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my 'fragile' mental state, my inability to 'cope' with my 'hyperactive' children, eating disorders and sedatives. All complete bullshit, yet not once had our GP been contacted for any information about us. "

This is actually fairly serious as it means that the writ was based on patent untruths, which Katey now admits were lies. Or to be precise were "complete bullshit".

And what sort of GP would give out her personal information anyway. Is that the way Katey behaved when she was in practice ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Katey's mental state Empty Re: Katey's mental state

Post by Zelina 15.06.11 12:49

This is interesting, I hope Amaral's legal team are also taking the book apart and noticing these things!
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.06.11 12:58

PeterMac wrote:They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress. They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

p. 262 [i]"Wild stories were appearing in the papers about my 'fragile' mental state, my inability to 'cope' with my 'hyperactive' children, eating disorders and sedatives. All complete bullshit, yet not once had our GP been contacted for any information about us. "[/i]

This is actually fairly serious as it means that the writ was based on patent untruths, which Katey now admits were lies. Or to be precise were "complete bullshit".

And what sort of GP would give out her personal information anyway. Is that the way Katey behaved when she was in practice ?

So how does that square with this in the Telegraph just two days ago .............

Kate McCann told MPs that she felt “totally out of control” and “unable to function” in the days after the disappearance of her three-year-old daughter on holiday in Portugal in 2007.
Addressing members of a Commons committee investigating the handling of missing persons cases, Mrs McCann – a GP by http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8572998/Kate-McCann-I-needed-help-I-felt-totally-out-of-control.html

profession – called for all parents in her position to be given psychological support.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Katey's mental state Empty unable to function” in the days after the disappearance of her three-year-old daughter ?

Post by ROSA 15.06.11 13:28

Gerry starts his blog

20 May 07

Our day starts around 6.30am with us all waking up around the same time. We have breakfast with Sean and Amelie and our close family/friends who are here with us. Then its clean nappies and clothes for Sean and Amelie followed by showers etc for the rest of us.

Usually there’s some free time then for a few stories or games with the twins before heading out.

9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!

9.30~12.15. We return to the apartments, usually for a series of meetings with our press officer, Mark Warner Reps, occasionally Consulate staff, lawyers and British Liaison officers. During this time we catch up with family and close friends, usually by telephone and discuss ideas how to keep Madeleine’s profile high especially throughout continental Europe.

12.30 Time to pick up Sean and Amelie from Kids’ club then head back to apartment for lunch, which has usually been prepared by one of our family/friends group who have been tremendously supportive.

13.30 –14.30 This is time to spend time playing with the twins either in the apartment or in the play area next to kids club.

14.30-15.00 Usually we take the twins back to Kids’ Club although Sean has had the odd afternoon in the apartment as it’s a bit cooler and he’s not much of a sun worshipper! They have been taking part in many different activities including painting, singing, stories, swimming, trips to the beach and they have lots of toys to play with.

15.00~17.00 We try to get some time together alone, going for a walk to talk things over or getting some exercise. This is often the time for quiet trips to the church for prayers.

17.00-17.30 Meet kids for high tea with other mums and dads. They love pasta and have been doing really well with their vegetables although a few chips have been squeezed in.

17.30-18.30. Games with kids at play area. Amelie loves trying to get in the baby pool!

18.30-19.30 Bath and story time with the twins.

20.00 We put the kids to bed.

20.30-23.00 We try to sit down for a family meal, again usually cooked by one of the small family group out here with us. Chat about the day’s events and plan the next day

23.30 bed and prayer for Madeleine that she will be returned to us safely ASAP.

In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!

Kate is a keen runner and in the last few days has tried to include a run in the daily routine. Yesterday (Sat) at 7am we ran to the monument at the top of the steep cliff overlooking Praia de Luz. We reached it in 19 minutes.

ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.06.11 13:38

candyfloss wrote:
So how does that square with this in the Telegraph just two days ago .............

How indeed does anything the McCanns say square with anything else they say.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.06.11 13:40

I particularly love the idea of addressing the Almighty God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and demanding that Madeleine be returned
"ASAP" !!!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 15.06.11 13:56

Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’.
Kate can ask Amelie for tips about love and looking after babies
never mind
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 15.06.11 15:39

What a load of dribble!!!!!

I mean, his daughter has gone "missing" and he finds the time to write such dribble....who is interested in this?

My husband would be a wreck if any of children went "missing" no one i know could sit and write a blog about what they are doing/not doing at a time like this.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 15.06.11 16:27

It's been a long time since I've read any of Gerry's blog entries, so their appalling impact had been somewhat dulled ...

Thanks for the refresher Rosa .... how can he POSSIBLY have thought that this trivial, chatty, rubbish was a good idea ????

Un-bloody-believable Katey's mental state 273236

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 15.06.11 22:39

Your welcome LittleMissMolly
Gerrys might be able to finish his blog from here
prisoner
i diidnt do it his last entry
Kates loves exotic locations but this could end here
prisoner
They know very well it could be game over at any moment now or in the future
i cant wait for this
bn
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.06.11 3:00

In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!

Kate is a keen runner and in the last few days has tried to include a run in the daily routine. Yesterday (Sat) at 7am we ran to the monument at the top of the steep cliff overlooking Praia de Luz. We reached it in 19 minutes.

I had "Irish twins" (2 daughters 11 months apart) and when they were young I identified most with a commercial on tv where a clearly disheveled mom asks : what? a book? You mean that thing with letters?

Most parents go through a period like that just engaging with their children, while leading a life and have a job. The McCanns need to loose one, have whole teams to look after the other two (remember the upset they had to pickup the twins from the creche themselves) before they know what it is to be to tired to read, but all the same they find time to run (an exercise you don't need when you look after your kids).

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 16.06.11 8:04

Reading through this thread again, having just read Pat Brown's updated profile, I'm struck by the reference that Gerry makes to Rocha Negra (albeit not by name) in this blog.

Given that Pat Brown identifies the site as the most likely resting place of Madeleine's body before it was moved, I can't help but wonder whether the reference in the blog is designed to give a valid reason/excuse as to why the McCanns were constantly in that vicinity.

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.07.11 18:20

Who looked after the children every time they went for a run ?
They were thrown out of the creche after a while, and the family had all gone home, but acording to the blog they carried on running.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by merina 01.07.11 18:34

I found this (for 7th May 2007) "With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months."

It looks as though it's from her book (I think)

http://flossysplace.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/kate-mccanns-missing-diary-details-part-i/

merina

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 9:14

hi merina
Who is Trish and Sandy merina?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 9:23

As Merina's not on ROSA, I will explain for you.

Trish Cameron is Gerry's sister and her husband Sandy Cameron, were the ones who spent about 4 months out there helping them wiht various things. Sandy Cameron is one of the people other than the McCann's we know who also drove the McCann hire car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 9:37

Did Sandy Cameron give up his job for 3 months ? it looks like members of familys got rich
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 9:45

I was going to ask the same thing Rosa, what about their jobs and what did they live on? From gerrymccannsblogs...........

TRISH AND SANDY CAMERON (47 and ??) Year 2007
Gerry's sister, Trish Cameron, is nurse from Dumbarton near Glasgow. She said that her brother, Gerry, called her (on May 3rd) "breaking his heart". Mrs Cameron, her husband (Sandy), her mother and Mr and Mrs Healy (Kate's parents) travelled out to Portugal within 1 or 2 days of the disappearance. Trish and Sandy stayed until the end of summer, but Trish returned to Portugal again when news broke that Kate and Gerry were to be re-questioned. Trish accompanied Kate to the PJ headquarters. She continues to look after them in Rothley. Trish and Sandy have one teenage son, Paul.

Photos can be seen here

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 02.07.11 9:58

Kate and Gerry needed money from the Fund to pay their mortgage. I wonder if Trish and Sandy and John McCann also needed to use the Fund to pay their mortgage?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 10:02

Did they stay in a separate villa or with the McCanns? IIRC, I'm sure I read it somewhere, the McCanns had two places, one was used as base for the campaign?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 02.07.11 10:29

Its possible that Brian Kennedy and/or other wealthy supporters were funding the McCann relatives and friends who came out to help. He was paying for Clarence Mitchell and other costs apparently. The Mark Warner group probably provided their accommodation free and the friends and relatives could possibly have had some of their leave paid for as special leave.

John McCann was a director of the Fund and as such (will somebody correct me on this if I am wrong) could not be paid a salary from the Fund , only actual expenses incurred as a director. So it is likely Brian Kennedy was paying his salary; so wouldn't surprise me if he picked up the bill for the other relatives that summer.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 02.07.11 10:37

Brian Kennedy is extremely kind then.

Or just very needy about trying to conceal something winkwink
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 10:45

pauline wrote:Its possible that Brian Kennedy and/or other wealthy supporters were funding the McCann relatives and friends who came out to help. He was paying for Clarence Mitchell and other costs apparently. The Mark Warner group probably provided their accommodation free and the friends and relatives could possibly have had some of their leave paid for as special leave.

John McCann was a director of the Fund and as such (will somebody correct me on this if I am wrong) could not be paid a salary from the Fund , only actual expenses incurred as a director. So it is likely Brian Kennedy was paying his salary; so wouldn't surprise me if he picked up the bill for the other relatives that summer.

Clarence Mitchell was sent to help the McCanns by the Government originally. I think it was not until they were made arguidos did Brian Kennedy pay the costs.

Brian Kennedy did not come aboard until the McCanns were made arguidos according to this article.................

[snipped]

A senior source close to Mr and Mrs McCann said Mr Kennedy, 47, decided to act after being moved by the plight of the missing girl's parents when they were made formal suspects in her disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483363/Revealed-Mystery-benefactor-funding-Madeleines-parents-millionaire-double-glazing-magnate.html#ixzz1QwJROniv
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 02.07.11 10:48

When did Richard Branson give them some money? Wasn't it £100,000?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 10:56

ufercoffy wrote:When did Richard Branson give them some money? Wasn't it £100,000?

When they were made arguidos............................

[snipped]

Branson donates £100,000 to help McCanns clear their name

Last updated at 23:13 16 September 2007

Sir Richard Branson has pledged £100,000 to help the McCanns with their legal bills.

The Virgin boss promised the money after becoming concerned that they could not afford the high-powered representation they need.
His spokesman said: "This is a chance to give them a fair hearing. When the McCanns said that under no circumstances would they touch the Find Madeleine fund and would sell their house if needs be, Richard felt he had to do something.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482072/Branson-donates-100-000-help-McCanns-clear-name.html#ixzz1QwMfi785
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top