The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

We should be thankful for this informative forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We should be thankful for this informative forum

Post by ufercoffy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

@Kololi wrote: why can't you just stay on the site that you prefer and discuss all your facts that you feel show that Madeleine was abducted.

Exactly Kololi. How many of us here have registered on a pro site and tried to convince them that Madeleine wasn't abducted and then trolled it by abusing their members?

I am confident that the answer is none.

So why do they do it here? As you say, people like Garth should stay on their own site and discuss the abduction theory.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Edwards on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm

@ufercoffy wrote:
@Kololi wrote: why can't you just stay on the site that you prefer and discuss all your facts that you feel show that Madeleine was abducted.

Exactly Kololi. How many of us here have registered on a pro site and tried to convince them that Madeleine wasn't abducted and then trolled it by abusing their members?

I am confident that the answer is none.

So why do they do it here? As you say, people like Garth should stay on their own site and discuss the abduction theory.

Well, on pfa it appears they're convinced that I have! "chris hatton" has been rattling cages on that site it would appear. I've been reading the thread today and it's quite funny until they get to the bit when some of them are convinced that s/he's me! I'm looking forward to seeing round two if it kicks off again :-) here's the thread

Actually I think I saw garth's name in that thread if I recall correctly?

C.Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Is that the same Rhodes of the infamous "It would be funny if it was one of yours" saying?

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newguest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Baronstu Today at 4:57 pm
Is that the same Rhodes of the infamous "It would be funny if it was one of yours" saying?

Now this is what I find quite troubling, from a child protection perspective, about some of these 'supporters' of the McCanns. Claiming, "It would be funny if you was one yours" seems to externalise the risk to children as if the only threat to child is from a stranger which of course, is simply not true according to the child protection experts.

mwilliamsthomas Mark Williams-Thomas

It is not the stranger that presents the greatest danger to children but someone known to them - We must wake up 2 this

9 Jun

newguest

Back to top Go down

Post by GARTH on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Admin

The day you stop posters from having a little pop at Garthy every time he makes a comment is the day I will converse with any reasonable poster and in a reasonable manner.

Until then, continue with your unchallenged thoughts with the monkeys who follow you down your blind alley.

PS. I am ex forces myself so don't start giving us all the 'my father malarky' because i know a lot more than you could ever possibly imagine......believe me luv.

GARTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Garth I have seen your comments on spudguns blogs and they arent any more accurate on here. How do you explain the "broken shutters", the Jane Tanner improving memory on the bundleman, The changes in Oldfields statements, need I go on. Also how do you feel that the "Fund" is mainly for legal fees and to support the Mccanns although GM earns £75k a year?

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

@GARTH wrote:Admin

The day you stop posters from having a little pop at Garthy every time he makes a comment is the day I will converse with any reasonable poster and in a reasonable manner.

Until then, continue with your unchallenged thoughts with the monkeys who follow you down your blind alley.

PS. I am ex forces myself so don't start giving us all the 'my father malarky' because i know a lot more than you could ever possibly imagine......believe me luv.

So you don't like posters having a pop at you Garth. Is it surprising when you write posts like this

Haha wrote:PFA2

Come on you lot........
by GARTH » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

.............and help me wind them all up on Havern's site as guests.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

GARTH
Dying of thirst

Do you admit to posting that?
So you want to converse reasonably Garth? Looking at the above it wouldn't seem so. How can anyone be expected to take you seriously, when you are playing pathetic games. No wonder posters make comments, it's time you grew up.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum