The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Young boy left alone at home, almost choking on his vomit!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young boy left alone at home, almost choking on his vomit!!

Post by Guest on 13.06.11 12:42

Just seen this on MM. Will post this here for a while and move in a while...................

Young boy left alone at home

3:50pm Friday 10th June 2011

POLICE found a young boy almost choking on his vomit after being left alone at home by his mother who had gone out with her boyfriend.
The one-year-old was half-dressed in his pushchair, which was reclining backwards, said Lisa Hancox, prosecuting at Worcester Crown Court.
The boy had been sick, was visibly choking and had gone blue in the face. Officers had to clear his airways to save him. A three-year-old girl was also at the Stourport flat.
The 20-year-old mother, who cannot be named by order of the judge, pleaded guilty to causing neglect by abandoning the child.
She was given a 12-month community order and told to do 100 hours unpaid work. She will be supervised by the probation service for a year.
David Howarth, defending, said she had no previous convictions and there were no aggravating features. She had entered an early plea of guilty.
Judge John Cavell said it was a serious incident where the child was affected by inadequate care

http://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/news/9078554.Young_boy_left_alone_at_home/

Back to top Go down

Re: Young boy left alone at home, almost choking on his vomit!!

Post by Mini Slueth on 13.06.11 12:53

it was a serious incident where the child was affected by inadequate care

Just like what happened to Madeleine.....................................Why oh why oh why were these parents not convicted of abandoning/neglecting their children.?

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.06.11 12:55

@Mini Slueth wrote:it was a serious incident where the child was affected by inadequate care

Just like what happened to Madeleine.....................................Why oh why oh why were these parents not convicted of abandoning/neglecting their children.?

Come on Mini Slueth, you know the answer to that one, "it was like dining in your back garden"

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.06.11 12:56

And why oh why oh why wasn't the mother of this poor little baby given a government PR/spokesman or granted an audience with the Pope?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 13.06.11 13:02

Hahaha....

It is so unbelievable.

i saw Kate on the news on some steps with other ladies of missing children and Kate looked very shifty....It was her eyes compared to the eyes of the other mothers....anyone can see that.

I have never in my whole life ever wanted anyone to be prosected for anything, but this pair.....Well, lets just say the nicest thing i would want is for them to be prosecuted.

Its money money money for them all the way..

And what sort of message are the McCanns putting out there....that its ok to leave your children alone and go partying...I dont think i have read about any childrens charity condemming them for this..whats going on??

If my mother thought i was even thinking about doing this, she would "Tan my ass", even at this age.

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 13.06.11 13:10

Are the McCanns so confused?

I mean, sitting out on the veranda is like dining in the garden at home...NOT going to a tapas bar where thay cant even see the apartment let alone hear anything!!!!

Somebody, anybody, out there that can, please take this couple down.

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra on 13.06.11 13:11

I wonder how the police knew? I wouldn't mind betting the 3 year old phoned them. onphone

AskTheDogsSandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 13.06.11 13:20

@AskTheDogsSandra wrote: Why didn't madeleine ring the police when the abductor entered the apartment? Maybe Kate didn't leave her with a phone in case of emergency?

This brings us back to the doors being locked, or unlocked. The McCanns claimed that they had no watches or mobile phones on them that night, therefore we can reasonably assume that these items were left in the apartment, but who on earth leaves expensive items (not to mention their young children) in an unlocked apartment? Was`nt the abductor tempted to remove any of these items, after all he is supposed to have broken in, found Madeleine in the dark, drugged all 3 children and got Madeleine out without making any noise or leaving any trace, in record time. Why didn`t he treat himself, (or herself according to Dave Edgar) to a few watches and a couple of mobile phones?

Why didn't madeleine ring the police when the abductor entered the apartment?

It wasn`t in the script?

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 13.06.11 13:21

@pauline wrote:
@AskTheDogsSandra wrote:I wonder how the police knew? I wouldn't mind betting the 3 year old phoned them.

yes, three year olds can be very bright. Kate has said how intelligent Madeleine was. Why didn't madeleine ring the police when the abductor entered the apartment? Maybe Kate didn't leave her with a phone in case of emergency?

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.06.11 14:34

I wonder where this Mother got the idea from, leaving her children home all alone? Her sentence is a joke.

Back to top Go down

Punishment to fit the crime?

Post by Marian on 13.06.11 14:42

The sentence is still better than anything given to the McCanns.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.07.11 20:14

This woman obviously forgot to mention that she used the new Mark Warner childcare system. 9 tapas eating adults raved about it in Portugal. If she mentioned this they would obviously have left her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 14.07.11 20:56

you can't expect doctors to understand about the likelyhood of small children vomiting.....

and when 14 bottles of wine have been shared between 9 people (6 of whom are doctors) how useful would they be if when they came to to their check, there was a medical emergency due to vomiting?

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sick stories of one sort or another

Post by Marian on 14.07.11 21:24

Let's not forget that one of the Tanner / O'Brien children was vomiting according to the official version of events and yet she was still left alone again! It's clear to me that the checking story was made up to explain how Madeleine came to be missing.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 14.07.11 22:20

Stella wrote:I wonder where this Mother got the idea from, leaving her children home all alone? Her sentence is a joke.

Apparently we have it on very good advice from a couple of British Doctors - her actions were well within the bounds of responsible parenting.

Unless of course our source actually mis-heard, and he was told that he he was well within the bounds of responsible partying.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum