The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Mm11

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Mm11

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Regist10

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Empty Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation

Post by Guest 11.06.11 17:11

Saturday , June 11th Saturday, June 11th
Private investigator abandons the Madeleine McCann investigation

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Logo

Duarte Levy Duarte Levy

Arthur Cowley Maddie Madeleine McCann Arthur Cowley Maddie Madeleine McCann

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Arthur-Cowley-and-_1396034c-300x187

Arthur Cowley (left) and Dave Edgar are the latest in a bizarre list of detectives in the service of parents of Maddie. (DR) (DR)

.Arthur Cowley, one of the last private detective hired by Madeleine McCann's parents, confirmed it had already abandoned the investigation.

"Frankly, I have investigated since almost sixteen months," said Cowley, stressing that never work, "for the McCanns or anyone else."

Officially, the former police officer has ceased operations for medical reasons.

Reconstructed as a private detective to the needs of the Madeleine McCann case, age and diabetes have been successful.

According to a close, the man made several trips to the hospital and even if he does not talk much about his illness, his condition is alarming.

Described by former colleagues as an honest and upright, Cowley recently refused the offer of a British tabloid that offered him "hundreds of thousands" of euros in exchange for details of his work with McCann.

A story that, according to Cowley himself, leave him: "I have sworn secrecy to Kate, I intend to uphold my promise."

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://sosmaddie.blogs.dhnet.be/archive/2011/06/11/prive-abandonne-l-enquete.html&ei=z4TzTczJMYi28QO5mqWdBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDQQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmadeleine%2Bmccann%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4ACAW_en___GB380%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D529%26tbs%3Dsbd:1%26tbm%3Dblg%26prmd%3Divnslofd

google translations
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Empty Re: Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation

Post by Guest 11.06.11 17:13

So Arthur Cowley gone then Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation 890363
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation Empty Re: Madeleine Private Investigator abandons the investigation

Post by Guest 11.06.11 17:37

[quote]

Described by former colleagues as an honest and upright, Cowley recently refused the offer of a British tabloid that offered him "hundreds of thousands" of euros in exchange for details of his work with McCann.

A story that, according to Cowley himself, leave him: "I have sworn secrecy to Kate, I intend to uphold my promise."

What's all this secrecy about then? Surely the public have the right to know, after all they have been paid from public donations?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.06.11 18:00

Which leaves 'Hyper-speed yacht and Hellish Lair" Edgar.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 11.06.11 18:27

PeterMac wrote:Which leaves 'Hyper-speed yacht and Hellish Lair" Edgar.

I bet you wish you had these two geniuses on your team eh PeterMac? winkwink

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum