The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Where is the body?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where is the body?

Post by ROSA on 25.06.11 0:21

@PeterMac wrote:
@ROSA wrote:i think if she was alive on the 28th when she arrived in 5a she then died on the same date 28th it makes sense to me when you look closely at the creche records. That is why I don't agree with Pats theory that Madeleine went missing on the 3 may
My problem with that is that it involves far too many people in the conspiracy.
It is not just Occam's razor, but the sheer impossibility of getting so many people to tell the same untruths, and for not one of them to break ranks and sell the story, even after 4 years. The first one who does so will make a tabloid fortune. Surely the creche girls could use that money, and I doubt if the "Fund" is being used to buy their silence.
PeterMac you are a ex policeman so you would know that people hide things for many reasons
i dont know what Occams's razor is but i do know that in the short time i have been on this forum i have leraned alot about the case and from what i learn takes me to the start when they arrived at the apartment

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 08.07.11 20:56

candyfloss wrote:KM certainly seems to have an obesession with the rocks and Rocha Negra in her book...................................

A lady from an apartment across Rua Dr Gentil Martins, overlooking our little side gate, came over to speak to us. She said
that the previous night she had seen a car going up the Rocha Negra – the black, volcanic cliff that dominates the village.
There was a track leading to the Rocha Negra but nobody remembered ever having noticed any vehicle that far up in the
daytime, let alone at night. This immediately conjured visions of Madeleine being disposed of somewhere on the overhanging
cliff. I went to tell one of the police officers who was able to speak a little English. He was quite dismissive. It would have been
one of the GNR men checking the area, he said.
]

Just had a thought (well its been on my mind a day or so). Perhaps there was no lady in Rua Dr Gentil Martins. Possibly, initially the Mccanns may have wanted Madeleine's body found early so they could be cleared of all possible charges and go back to their normal life and therefore Kate made up the meeting with this lady in order to have a reason to ask the PJ to search the Rocha Negra but the police didn't take her seriously. This sounds possible as I do agree that it seems likely that Madeleine was hidden up on the cliff.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 09.07.11 4:06

Do the T7 also know where the body is i think so the cover up involves all these people and what about CMitchell how much does he know and the familys of the T9 and others who are hidden in this cover up thats alot of people how can they all trust each other who threatens who etc
pop2

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.07.11 15:40

Do they take the body to the church on the night before a funeral in Portugal? If they do then the McCann's had access to these. What is there to prevent them placing the body in one. Or alternatively burying her in a freshly dug grave? Surely one place where nobody would ever find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 18.07.11 0:17

Doe Father Pecheco know? if M photo was taken inside the church i think he knows if i was him i would go to the police i dont wait 4 yrs and become a nervous wreck what is wrong with this man!

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 18.07.11 8:02

Does Father Pecheco know?

If the McCanns went to Confession and told him, then I would imagine that he would feel bound by the sanctity of the Confessional. However, I can't imagine that he wouldn't have told them to come clean to the authorities.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.07.11 17:50

The priest can only request this and is duty bound never to refer to it again outside of the confessional. That's one thing that any investigation can rule out. I was stunned when I saw that they had the keys of the church.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 18.07.11 19:07

honeybunch wrote:
candyfloss wrote:KM certainly seems to have an obesession with the rocks and Rocha Negra in her book...................................

A lady from an apartment across Rua Dr Gentil Martins, overlooking our little side gate, came over to speak to us. She said
that the previous night she had seen a car going up the Rocha Negra – the black, volcanic cliff that dominates the village.
There was a track leading to the Rocha Negra but nobody remembered ever having noticed any vehicle that far up in the
daytime, let alone at night. This immediately conjured visions of Madeleine being disposed of somewhere on the overhanging
cliff. I went to tell one of the police officers who was able to speak a little English. He was quite dismissive. It would have been
]

Just had a thought (well its been on my mind a day or so). Perhaps there was no lady in Rua Dr Gentil Martins. Possibly, initially the Mccanns may have wanted Madeleine's body found early so they could be cleared of all possible charges and go back to their normal life and therefore Kate made up the meeting with this lady in order to have a reason to ask the PJ to search the Rocha Negra but the police didn't take her seriously. This sounds possible as I do agree that it seems likely that Madeleine was hidden up on the cliff.

Somehow (no logic involved) I always had the feeling they wanted the body to be found in the beginning. Then it became overwhelmingly clear that it was much more benificial to keep Madeleine out there "findable".

It seems that somehow that rock plays an important role.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.07.11 19:31

@lj wrote:
honeybunch wrote:

]

Somehow (no logic involved) I always had the feeling they wanted the body to be found in the beginning. Then it became overwhelmingly clear that it was much more benificial to keep Madeleine out there "findable".

It seems that somehow that rock plays an important role.

Yes, Lj, Honeybunch & Candyfloss. that might explain Kate's otherwise pointless reference to jogging up that steep hill with her male student friend in New Zealand..

Back to top Go down

Where is the Body?

Post by Jauna Loca on 18.07.11 23:07

Hi Folks,
I always felt that too . I think at the beginning the plan was to have the body found when the soft tissues had decomposed and the time and cause of death were indeterminable. Wasn't there some story that Kate "had a dream" when she was alone and rang the PJ indicating a spot up on the hills where she used to jog. It came out in some interview in a woman's magazine I think. Gerry went ballistic when he found out and denied she'd ever had the dream!
Something changed then and they decided to move the body to a more permenant hiding place. I think they moved the body the day the media/PJ wase occupied digging in response to the Dutch letter. (Received on Mon by Dutch Newspaper- and guess who was in Amsterdam till the previous Thurs?) Decoy created, body moved. Moved again in panic I think and totally disposed of (at sea maybe) on the Huelva trip the day after G drove past and saw PJ searching 5A with dogs. Realised they were'nt being treated as "assistants" as they wished to be seen, but were being investigated. I read an allegedly "banned" chapter (even from Portugese edition) of Goncalo Amaral's book alleging that body was smuggled back to England eventually, but can't remember when. Reckon they're pretty certain it won't be found easily or at all, hence the cocky defiance of "Find the body and prove we killed her."

Jauna Loca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum