The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The McCanns say they thought they might not get into the tapas restaurant the night Madeleine disappeared

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The McCanns say they thought they might not get into the tapas restaurant the night Madeleine disappeared

Post by solva on 06.08.11 23:23

Stella wrote:ludicrous
I do not see how you get your dates, maybe it's me missing a page and getting things reversed? Wink
Call me naive but I can not imagine any reason why she would fabricate the reason they considered not go to Tapas on Thursday.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns say they thought they might not get into the tapas restaurant the night Madeleine disappeared

Post by Guest on 07.08.11 8:48

@solva wrote:
I do not see how you get your dates, maybe it's me missing a page and getting things reversed? Wink

Read the 'OC daily run reports' in the Library section. All of these reports are there. What you will see, just as above, are two columns of dates. The day they arrived and the day they were due to leave. These reports are run every day. So if you follow someones booking through the entire week, you might notice if they made any changes to their bookings. Or, as I pointed out to you before, that the Berry family were NOT due to be there the following week prior 10pm on the 3rd May. Only post 10pm, it was arranged for them to stay another week.

Call me naive but I can not imagine any reason why she would fabricate the reason they considered not go to Tapas on Thursday.

From looking at the tapas reservation list, you can see that they must have at one point cancelled their tables. This is the only explanation for the Irwin booking appearing first at their given time slot. I can only think the point at which the alarm was going to be raised was moved last minute. A change in their pattern BEFORE the alarm was raised would be seen as suspicious, so they had to carry on as normal and go to the tapas. Which is why we now see their names appear AFTER the Irwins. Hence why we now have the story about feelings of guilt and other guests.

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 07.08.11 15:18

Stella wrote:

(snip)
BTW you presumably already know this, but just to make it clear for others benefit, those two bookings are of two completely different families.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 07.08.11 18:26

The fact that the Tapas 7 all decided that "err err Rachael made the booking" is surely to get Russell out of the frame...especially as the little girl at the reception with him might have been his elder daughter.

Incidentally, in the greyscale pics of David Payne hanging on grimly to a fair-haired girl - is that child the elder O'Brien girl?

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 08.08.11 0:55

It is clear that K and J were both less than happy with this selfish group takeover of the restaurant. Other guests were turning up at 9AM to book, only to be turned down because a minority of med group imagined they were more important than normal people. I am impressed that at least J was positively pleased when this selfishness got challenged. Good.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.11 8:08

@juliet wrote:The fact that the Tapas 7 all decided that "err err Rachael made the booking" is surely to get Russell out of the frame...especially as the little girl at the reception with him might have been his elder daughter.
The receptionist did not identify this man as Russell O'Brien. If it was him, why would he need to lie about it? This was man who knew how to pull strings and had some clout around OC. It was not Russell, that's for sure.

Incidentally, in the greyscale pics of David Payne hanging on grimly to a fair-haired girl - is that child the elder O'Brien girl?
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.11 8:10

@solva wrote:
Stella wrote:

(snip)
BTW you presumably already know this, but just to make it clear for others benefit, those two bookings are of two completely different families.
Your question was about dates. Here are some dates !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.11 8:18

@solva wrote:It is clear that K and J were both less than happy with this selfish group takeover of the restaurant.

Other guests were turning up at 9AM to book,

Where is your evidence of this?

only to be turned down because a minority of med group imagined they were more important than normal people.

Many other guests manage to get booked in that night.

I am impressed that at least J was positively pleased when this selfishness got challenged. Good.

you are so funny at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 09.08.11 0:41

Stella wrote:(snip)
@solva wrote:
Other guests were turning up at 9AM to book,
Where is your evidence of this?
@solva wrote:
only to be turned down because a minority of med group imagined they were more important than normal people.
(snip)
Here are a few quotes from statements made to police, all referring to Thursday:
"we could not get a table at the Tapas"
"I tried to reserve a table at the Tapas Bar for that night but it was fully booked"
"Thursday morning (snip) had tried to book the Tapas and they couldn’t get in because it was already full"
"they were not able to arrange a table"
"they’d been there at nine o’clock to book in and they still couldn’t get in"

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 09.08.11 1:13

Another one
"you could only book in the morning (snip) eight or
nine o’clock"

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.11 8:14

It's a pity you didn't put a name beside each of those quotes. How many of them are from the same person and how many of them are from people outside the "pact of silence" tapas group ?

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 09.08.11 23:47

Two are from JT rog, one is from RO rog, and the other 3 quotes are from statements of 3 other tourists not in the group.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.11 8:08

@solva wrote: the other 3 quotes are from statements of 3 other tourists not in the group.
Excluding Neil Berry and Raj Balu, who are you referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 10.08.11 14:35

"we could not get a table at the Tapas" XV 3907

That and other statements I posted indicate that KM in book describes the booking situation / discussion accurately in my opinion.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.11 15:42

@solva wrote:"we could not get a table at the Tapas" XV 3907

That and other statements I posted indicate that KM in book describes the booking situation / discussion accurately in my opinion.
Still no names I see. No statements to back it up either and you would have us believe that Kate is telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 10.08.11 16:15

Stella wrote:
@solva wrote:"we could not get a table at the Tapas" XV 3907

Still no names I see. No statements to back it up either and you would have us believe that Kate is telling the truth.
But I gave you the volume and page number of one of the statements :)

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 10.08.11 16:31

Stella wrote:We want names.
Maybe if you did read statement you would find indication of which is correct: what you posted, or what she wrote in her book Wink

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.11 16:36

I've read everything thank you. I can also seperate fact from fiction and I choose to live in the real world.

What makes you believe Kate McCann's every word? are you a relative of hers?

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 10.08.11 17:23

Stella wrote:I've read everything thank you.
Do you think 3907/8 contradict or support what she says in her book about the Tapas booking situation?

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 10.08.11 17:41

Still choosing and picking

and avoiding to answer questions.

So how is the religious welfare of the expats doing?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by solva on 10.08.11 22:41

@lj wrote:Still choosing and picking and avoiding to answer questions. So how is the religious welfare of the expats doing?
I chose and picked a statement by an independent witness because it confirms that KM's account of tapas booking is correct, and BTW it confirms that it is not KM's dates which are back to front, but someone here's Wink
Of your religious question the only connection with the Tapas topic I can think, is months later a church person helped the mother by trying to contact the person in charge of Tapas bookings.

solva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.11 8:13

@solva wrote:
I chose and picked a statement by an independent witness because it confirms that KM's account of tapas booking is correct,
You have NEVER said who this person is, so it proves nothing. All we currently have is hearsay and unless you start to back up some of your assertions, you may run the risk of being shown the door as an unwelcome guest.
and BTW it confirms that it is not KM's dates which are back to front, but someone here's Wink
Your ramblings that have no meaning or reference are starting to show your true colours and objectives.
Of your religious question the only connection with the Tapas topic I can think, is months later a church person helped the mother by trying to contact the person in charge of Tapas bookings.
What on earth are you going on about?
This is now the 3rd request. In future, please provide names and sources for your information, or your posts will be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.11 8:43

Take a look at the bookings for the night of the 3rd.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2018-tapas-reservations

There are 3 slots sitting empty compared to other nights, so someone is lying about not being able to get in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.08.11 8:52

I've just noticed something else.

All of the following people were in the tapas at the same time as T9. They would know how often who got up to check and when. Where are their statements in the files?

1st May

Foster

Mackenzie

2nd May

Burlton

3rd May

Sperrey

Have they been removed because their contents are far too revealing? Have the 29th & 30th tapas lists also been removed because something very odd went on in particular on those nights?
What I think is very revealing, is the pattern of other guests. Everyone else dived in on the first sitting apart from Patel, on the night of the 3rd. Were they trying to distance themselves from the McCann party ?

This I think is extremely significant.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum