The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Do the police use psychics to help them?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 08.06.11 21:02

Do the police use psychics to help them?
A psychic in Texas told police 30 dismembered bodies were hidden on a farm. They investigated – and found nothing. Critics have questioned their judgment – but other police forces have listened to them

Series: Shortcuts

Previous | Next | Index


Do the police use psychics to help them?



A psychic in Texas told police 30 dismembered bodies were hidden on a farm. They investigated – and found nothing. Critics have questioned their judgment – but other police forces have listened to them







    • guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 8 June 2011 20.00 BST
    • Article history
    • Are there any dead bodies in there? Photograph: Dimitri Vervitsiotis




    • When the phone rang at the sheriff's office in Liberty county, Texas, on Tuesday7 June, the call triggered a story that would captivate America's news networks and cause ripples of interest across the world. But it's not every day that the police get a tip-off about 30 dismembered bodies, including children.

      After several hours the police called off the search. "There's no crime scene," announced Liberty county judge Craig McNair on live television (pictured). Instead, the police's attention was now focused on arresting the psychic who had twice called in with the revelation.
      Much of the debate since has focused on whether the police should have acted on unsolicited "evidence" offered by a psychic. Surely they should only act on "hard" evidence? But the officers involved have said that because there was the possibility of harm to children, they were duty-bound to investigate.
      The story poses a question that has long hung over the police: do they ever use psychics to assist them? The routine answer has always been "no" and there seems to be little evidence that they do. But, as this week's case shows, the police are routinely contacted by psychics offering leads, especially during high-profile cases, and sometimes act on the information.

      In 2007, for example, Portuguese police said they were following up on leads offered by local psychics in the hunt for Madeleine McCann and had two dossiers of apparent visions and sightings of Madeleine. "We can't put these messages in the bin," said chief inspector Olegario Sousa. "We must check them all in case it might be from the kidnapper." Similarly, the police received tip-offs from psychics during the hunts for Peter Sutcliffe and Ian Huntley.
      In 2006, a group called UK Sceptics formally asked every police force if they had ever used a psychic. All the replies were a predictable "no" – except one. The Metropolitan Police admitted that in one case in 1965 a psychic had "played a major part". A 37-year-old haulage operator called Thomas "Ginger" Marks had mysteriously disappeared and Freddie Foreman, a gangster who worked for the Krays, was acquitted of the murder in 1975. But in 2000 he admitted the killing and that Marks's body had been thrown in the sea.
      The psychic's involvement is still unclear, but the Met say the case records are stored at the national archives in Kew. All that we know, beyond Foreman's confession, is that no body was ever found and the case is still officially "unsolved".
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jun/08/police-use-psychics-texas-dead-bodies




ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Atilliator on 08.06.11 21:14

I know something about this subject. But I won't say how. The answer to your question is no. Take the case of Genette Tate, for example, who went missing in 1978. Psychics pestered the police and Genette's parents throughout. None of their "sightings" were any good. Many of these people, as Genette's family will testify, were rather nasty foot-in-the-door types. They're nuisances and timewasters. Genette Tate remains missing to this day. Also, there have been psychics and dowsers involved over the centuries in trying to find King John's jewel collection, which remains unfound.

Atilliator

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 08.06.11 22:16

i beleive that some people are born with this gift while others pretend to have psyhic ability and use it to make money psychics have in the past located and found a body

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by PeterMac on 08.06.11 22:20

Has anyone ever read the headline "Psychic wins lottery" ?

The problem for the police is that someone may have a genuine tiny scrap of information may not want to say how they got it, and saying it was part of a dream, the answer to a prayer, or psychic power can stop the police probing too deeply into how the information came to them.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A very interesting site read about their Madeleine McCann dreams and predictions

Post by ROSA on 08.06.11 22:28


ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Angelique on 08.06.11 22:35

ROSA

I don't think Police dismiss them out of hand - they would only refer to them probably if other indications look like they may be pointing in the same direction. But as they would normally be suspicious of someone with information they would necessarily be dubious about how it came to them. However, having said that - no I doubt very much if anyone would be able to predict the lottery numbers simply because the information most psychics receive is via the "emotions" either transmitted at the time of an "event" or residue in and or around the scene of a crime or attached to a personal item.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 08.06.11 22:46

i find it a very exciting field and people have different levels of ability i was told i am psychic a very old lady years ago told me and thats when my interest in not only that field but also the paranormal remote viewing dreams etc was born i guess you can call it a 3rd eye.

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Letterwriter on 09.06.11 0:34

If psychics can communicate with dead people, why don't they ask them about heaven and hell and which religion turns out to be the right one?
Personally, I'd use my psychic skills to answer great questions like that - not to pass on platitudes.

Seems that psychic skills are only given to those who ask simple questions Wink

Letterwriter

Posts : 68
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 09.06.11 1:19


Lebanon Daily News article from November 30, 2005








'Psychic witness' helped police solve murder


TV show will spotlight Lebanon-area woman

BY MONICA VON DOBENECK
Of Our Palmyra Bureau
LEBANON - Lebanon County detectives thought they knew who killed Mark Arnold in 1993, but they didn't know where to find the perpetrator.
Jan Helen McGee told them the killer was at a beach, probably Ocean City, Md., or Rehoboth Beach, Del. Detective Paul Zechman called the police departments there and, sure enough, they found Robert Wise living in Arnold's stolen car at a shopping mall near Rehoboth.
Wise is serving a life sentence in state prison for the murder.
As a result of her help in finding the killer, McGee, who said she has had psychic abilities since childhood, will be featured on The Learning Channel program "Psychic Witness" on Thursday.
District Attorney Deirdre Eshleman said she's not sure she believes in psychics, but she can't dispute the results.
"To my mind, any help we can get is good, no matter how bizarre," Eshleman said.
"A lead is a lead," Zechman said.
Liza Douglass, associate producer of "Psychic Witness" for New Dominion Pictures, said the story was perfect for one of its episodes because "Zechman felt her help and insight pointed him in the right direction."
McGee said she has worked with many area police departments, but has tried to keep her psychic abilities private. She teaches piano and voice at Marty's Music in Annville and has taught drama, music and speech at the Harrisburg Academy, Harrisburg Area Community College and the Milton Hershey School.
"I'm really apprehensive," McGee said of her television appearance. "A lot of people are fearful or angry at psychics. But do you think angels and prophets died off after the Bible was written? Prophetic things have always been spoken of."
She said she is going public now because she wants to teach police officers how to use psychics properly and avoid scams. She never seeks money for her insights, she said.
On the night that Arnold, 61, was shot to death in the small building that he occupied in South Lebanon Twp., McGee had a nightmare about the murder, she said. The next morning, she read about it in the newspaper.
She said she knew details of the case that surprised investigators, such as that Arnold had a collection of black rotary phones in his home.
Police were skeptical. They should be, McGee said.
"There are more scams than good advice," she said. "Usually the good ones are quiet."
She called herself "a piece of the puzzle" who thinks differently. She has always been psychic, she said. As a toddler, she could sense where her mother was. She has warned friends to visit elderly relatives shortly before their deaths, and she told her students at HACC's Lebanon campus to leave the building just before fire destroyed it.
She said she can no more prove her psychic abilities than someone can prove love.
According to Eshleman, who prosecuted the case, Zechman didn't admit to her for several years that McGee had pointed him in the right direction. He told her only that "an anonymous source" had helped.
Zechman said this week it wasn't that he was embarrassed, but at the time, "you didn't go around bragging about it."
"I think it's more accepted now," he said. "Police are more progressive-minded and willing to use things they may not completely understand."
Eshleman said the motive for the murder was robbery.
McGee said she thinks it was something more. She said she thinks Wise, who knew Arnold, envied him and wanted to be him. That is why he stole Arnold's car, wallet and other personal items and was wearing Arnold's boots when he was found, she contends.
"What is creepy is that I can see the motivations of killers," McGee said.
Zechman said he has spoken about other cases with McGee and has referred her to other police departments. He and Eshleman said they are willing to use her again.

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Angelique on 09.06.11 12:41

@Letterwriter wrote:If psychics can communicate with dead people, why don't they ask them about heaven and hell and which religion turns out to be the right one?
Personally, I'd use my psychic skills to answer great questions like that - not to pass on platitudes.

Seems that psychic skills are only given to those who ask simple questions Wink

I agree that it would be good to be able to ask these sorts of questions but they are, as I said, just like asking for the winning lottery numbers. In truth a psychic doesn't ask questions - they receive information.

In my opinion it's not a "gift" in fact I think it's the opposite. Imagine you receive some information you can do nothing with as most Police/crime investigators rubbish these psychics out of hand. It is usually about a strong emotion - such as death or a great fear - it may be about a young child which is even worse.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by lj on 09.06.11 15:49

It's interesting that you bring up the Houston case. For years now people have been saying that the war on organized crime in Mexico and the war between cartels have much more death that the 36,000 that I think is the official figure. Many more people have just disappeared. The Mexican government and business men have desperate tried to cover up all these figures but also in this case the internet was unstoppable and little by little the horror comes out.

More and more "fosas" are being found, these are hidden massgraves. Insiders say the government reports about a quarter of the number of bodies found.

In the US some are still saying there is no "spill over" violence, while others ask for more border protection because they say the cartel war is already there. All know the human trafficking and all the kidnappings have not stopped at the border. The expectation is that soon bodies will be found in Texas too. Arizona and New Mexico have already their share of that. In this case it is not clear if someone knows more, or just want to get the bordersecurity issue on the frontpages again. It is clear though it is not just a false alarm, and there is much more to this case than a confused psychic.

Reason I elaborate on this: very often political motivation having nothing to do with the case itself are reason for protection of politicians. That's what happened in the McCann case too, imo. The protection they got has nothing to do with what or who they are, but with politicians who are trying to score a point.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3274
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 09.06.11 20:16

ROSA....

I was reading that website Briansprediction that you gave the link for. Spoooooky, was reading what one of the posters wrote, an Australian tarot reader.... her description in the tarot cards sounds just like Gerry!! apologies inadvance if the text size is off!
=============================================

[size=18]''Hi Brian,

With regard to the
Madeleine McCann case: I am a tarot reader from Australia who feels
strongly that psychic information is needed in this case. I have pulled
the Knight of Pentacles card four times in row with regard to
this case (it was literally jumping out of my deck during two shuffles).
Any tarot reader knows that pulling the same card from the deck four
times in a row is a really strong message. What I can read from
this card seems to reinforce some of your material, and I feel compelled
to post it on your site for your reader's attention. There are two ways
I can read this card:

[/size]
1)
[size=9]I can "read" a very clear
"personality description" from this card, and I feel strongly that I am
reading the personality of the abductor here: Male, dark hair, dark
eyes, stocky build. Meticulous, terribly thorough, has great staying
power. His methodical nature insists on a detailed plan - not a rough
draft, not a sketch, but blueprints, maps, measurements, even a 3-d
model. This person doesn't rush, and will not be panicked. But is
ruthlessly efficient and meticulous. Takes a comprehensive approach and
spends a lot of time prearing every detail. Is absolutely convinced that
success depends upon thorough and meticulous planning. This person will
be subborn, ruthless, precise. No stone has been left unturned in the
planning and preparation of this abduction. This person knows exactly
what he is doing and has planned it down to the very last detail.
[/size]

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 10.06.11 10:04

@Upsy Daisy wrote:ROSA....

I was reading that website Briansprediction that you gave the link for. Spoooooky, was reading what one of the posters wrote, an Australian tarot reader.... her description in the tarot cards sounds just like Gerry!! apologies inadvance if the text size is off!
=============================================

[size=18]''Hi Brian,

With regard to the
Madeleine McCann case: I am a tarot reader from Australia who feels
strongly that psychic information is needed in this case. I have pulled
the Knight of Pentacles card four times in row with regard to
this case (it was literally jumping out of my deck during two shuffles).
Any tarot reader knows that pulling the same card from the deck four
times in a row is a really strong message. What I can read from
this card seems to reinforce some of your material, and I feel compelled
to post it on your site for your reader's attention. There are two ways
I can read this card:

[/size]
1)
[size=9]I can "read" a very clear
"personality description" from this card, and I feel strongly that I am
reading the personality of the abductor here: Male, dark hair, dark
eyes, stocky build. Meticulous, terribly thorough, has great staying
power. His methodical nature insists on a detailed plan - not a rough
draft, not a sketch, but blueprints, maps, measurements, even a 3-d
model. This person doesn't rush, and will not be panicked. But is
ruthlessly efficient and meticulous. Takes a comprehensive approach and
spends a lot of time prearing every detail. Is absolutely convinced that
success depends upon thorough and meticulous planning. This person will
be subborn, ruthless, precise. No stone has been left unturned in the
planning and preparation of this abduction. This person knows exactly
what he is doing and has planned it down to the very last detail.
[/size]
Upsy Daisy
Thankyou for posting that its interesting isnt it this tarot reader has described Gerry i agree with you
so many contributers and from all walks of life
That site is awesome some of the people who have written to Brian are
The Madeleine Foundation
Phil McCann
Susan Healy
You can read all their letters and Brians replies on the site and im sure theres many more familia names its just that the site is enormous im reading my way through like you and spooky yes a amazing collection of photos on the site i know alot of people keep dream diarys on this site you can see why im so happy you enjoy the site
flower

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 10.06.11 10:31

Hi ROSA,

Yes, he seems to have something I tell you that. If true,that he dreamt the Madeleine scenario (which I do not doubt) prior to it happening then, why is he not (well, so far anyway, I am on page 3) thinking along the lines of the parents are involved. He did write however that they should be jailed for neglect! Yes, I saw one post from Phil McCann, with a basic 'your site is interesting' not but not seen the Susan Healy one yet. I am at the stage where he is offering his services to go out to Praia da Luz but don't know the outcome yet. Also, he is constantly asking 'WHY are the parents not physically searching'...so perhaps he will hit on something soon . It's had me practically glued to the computer, in between running around after my 17 month old daughter, I can't stop reading!!!!

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 10.06.11 10:38

You should try googling Brian Ladd is a fraud / fake and see what comes up.

never mind

IAmNotMerylStreep

Posts : 194
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by littlepixie on 10.06.11 10:39

The Madeleine Foundation has written to Brians Predictions!!!!!?????? The man is a nutter IMO

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by HotlipsHealy on 10.06.11 10:44

You shouldn't talk about Mr Bennett like that shame on you

HotlipsHealy

Posts : 124
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by littlepixie on 10.06.11 10:52

Very funny Hotlipshealy

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 10.06.11 11:13

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Hi ROSA,

Yes, he seems to have something I tell you that. If true,that he dreamt the Madeleine scenario (which I do not doubt) prior to it happening then, why is he not (well, so far anyway, I am on page 3) thinking along the lines of the parents are involved. He did write however that they should be jailed for neglect! Yes, I saw one post from Phil McCann, with a basic 'your site is interesting' not but not seen the Susan Healy one yet. I am at the stage where he is offering his services to go out to Praia da Luz but don't know the outcome yet. Also, he is constantly asking 'WHY are the parents not physically searching'...so perhaps he will hit on something soon . It's had me practically glued to the computer, in between running around after my 17 month old daughter, I can't stop reading!!!!
You know what if Brian does solve it it will be breaking news and his doubters will hang their heads in shame
Susan Healy is upset about something in her letter to Brian
The McCanns have shown their true colours and even though neglect is a lesser charge it would of been a good start it would of wiped the smiles of their faces and when more serious charges come about no one would of been surprised instead the media have romanced the mccanns played it their way even now 4 yrs on people still feel sorry for the mccanns and beleive the mccann scam
Give your little baby girl a hug from me Upsy Daisy
flower

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Flashford Thomas on 10.06.11 11:18

Can you copy and paste the letters here please.

Flashford Thomas

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 10.06.11 11:27

Aww bless you ROSA, thanks I will . She's sitting ripping up napkins to shreds as we speak....

As far as the other site goes, I guess there will always be pros and antis just like this site. You can't have light without dark.

Yes, exactly that, the McCanns at least deserve a sentence for neglect, that is the one huge grievance I have about all of this, they DID neglect their kids and have got away with that! Will post anything else I find that TEAM McSCAM have written as well as you , if I find anything else on Brian's site.


Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 10.06.11 11:42

thanks Upsy Daisy ill post anything i find as well

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by ROSA on 10.06.11 12:04

Dear Brian

many people have been referring me to your website. It does seem interesting.

phil McCann

reply

Hi Phil,

Thanks and I hope my site can be of some use to you.

Brian

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 10.06.11 18:30

ROSA, here is another from Philomena McCann,



Original Message From kathy



>HI
Phil, My name is Kathy ((( I am a 28 year old mother of 3 from Ireland,
I have followed madeleine's case closely since that fateful night when
that poor baby was taken from her bed. I cannot express enough the
sympathy i feel for you and your family and of course most of all
madeleine, I along with so many others just wish there was something we
could do to find her. > > I am sorry to annoy you and I'm sure you
get soooo many e-mails about whats going on with madeleine every day,
but i have just been told that the family are planning to sue newspapers
in england and in portugal for negative print, and that the money is to
come from madeleine's fund. I am fully aware this
is none of anyone elses business and is a family matter and decision,
and I am not being nosy, but please tell me that money to sue these
newspapers is not being taken from madeleine's fund, the money i donated
was purely for helping in the search for madeleine, to bring her home,
to leave no stone unturned surely all efforts and energy should be put
into finding madeleine and any legal action could be taken when she
returns home? > > I dont know you or your family and will never
meet you but I feel so much for that little girl and her parents and
siblings, and I for one would sell my house if it would bring her home, I
swear I would, and hate to think our money is being used for legal
action. > > I am looking forward to and am praying for the day I
see the breaking news when madeleine is returned home safe and sound,
but in the meantime I would appreciate if you could reply to me. >
> Many thanks


__________________________________________________________________

Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:32:19 +0100
From:
"
[size=9]phil mccann" <*******@ecosse.net>

To:
"kathy ****************
Subject:
RE: (none)
Hi
Kathy let me assure you that this is nonsense. The family has no
intention now or in the future of involving ourselves in this futile
type of litigation. Apart from a shameful waste of money it would be a
shocking waste of time and energy that we don't have. I don't care what
the newspapers write about me and let's face it we just have to take the
bad with the good. Phil
>=====


Alo, did you notice how Philomena McCann posted a reply just as Brian kept going on that it was weird that no-one was responding to him and that the parents weren't physically searching. Also, how laughable that she says that it's ridiculous and of course they won't sue anyone ...hahahahaaaaaaaaa.... lol! [/size]

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do the police use psychics to help them?

Post by Upsy Daisy on 10.06.11 18:33

[ROSA, here is another from Philomena McCann,



Original Message From kathy



>HI
Phil, My name is Kathy ((( I am a 28 year old mother of 3 from Ireland,
I have followed madeleine's case closely since that fateful night when
that poor baby was taken from her bed. I cannot express enough the
sympathy i feel for you and your family and of course most of all
madeleine, I along with so many others just wish there was something we
could do to find her. > > I am sorry to annoy you and I'm sure you
get soooo many e-mails about whats going on with madeleine every day,
but i have just been told that the family are planning to sue newspapers
in england and in portugal for negative print, and that the money is to
come from madeleine's fund. I am fully aware this
is none of anyone elses business and is a family matter and decision,
and I am not being nosy, but please tell me that money to sue these
newspapers is not being taken from madeleine's fund, the money i donated
was purely for helping in the search for madeleine, to bring her home,
to leave no stone unturned surely all efforts and energy should be put
into finding madeleine and any legal action could be taken when she
returns home? > > I dont know you or your family and will never
meet you but I feel so much for that little girl and her parents and
siblings, and I for one would sell my house if it would bring her home, I
swear I would, and hate to think our money is being used for legal
action. > > I am looking forward to and am praying for the day I
see the breaking news when madeleine is returned home safe and sound,
but in the meantime I would appreciate if you could reply to me. >
> Many thanks

__________________________________________________________________

[size=24]Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:32:19 +0100
[size=9]From:
"
[size=9]phil mccann" <*******@ecosse.net>
To:
"kathy ****************
Subject:
RE: (none)
Hi
Kathy let me assure you that this is nonsense. The family has no
intention now or in the future of involving ourselves in this futile
type of litigation. Apart from a shameful waste of money it would be a
shocking waste of time and energy that we don't have. I don't care what
the newspapers write about me and let's face it we just have to take the
bad with the good. Phil
>=====

[/size]

Alo,
did you notice how Philomena McCann posted a reply just as Brian kept
going on that it was weird that no-one was responding to him and that
the parents weren't physically searching. Also, how laughable that she
says that it's ridiculous and of course they won't sue anyone
...hahahahaaaaaaaaa....

[/size]lol! [/size]

Upsy Daisy

Posts: 43
Join date: 2011-04-11


[/size]

Upsy Daisy

Posts : 437
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum