The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Madeleine needed us"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Madeleine needed us"

Post by PeterMac on 08.06.11 9:04

p. 143 "Taking a short walk along the promenade with Lynda and Seddo I met up, by chance, with Fiona, David and Scarlett. We all went to a café for a drink and a snack. Never mind playing tennis, even small 'normal' activities like this felt all wrong. Madeleine needed us and it didn't seem right to take time out, even for fifteen minutes.
I stilll have this feeling today, at various levels of intensity: ..... It is also important, of course, that Sean and Amelie get quality time with us."

"Madeleine needed us".
Well quite.
"Important ... that Sean and Amelie get quality time with us"
Indeed so.
Now, Katey, do you being to realise why the rest of the world believes that leaving the children alone in a dark apartment in a foreign country night after night for long periods (longer than 30 minutes as we all know) was not perhaps the best way of tending to Madeleine's need.
And that chucking the twins into creches and clubs morning and afternoon every day is not what most people call "spending quality time" with their children on a family holiday.
I just ask.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Madeleine needed us"

Post by Guest on 08.06.11 9:26

Madeleine needed us and it didn't seem right to take time out, even for fifteen minutes.

I still have this feeling today, at various levels of intensity: ..... It is also important, of course, that Sean and Amelie get quality time with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 08.06.11 9:39

Who is she trying to convince.................................Is it herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madeleine NEEDED them alright...........................................she needed them to keep her safe and secure........................................Look at what a good job they did of that..............................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 08.06.11 13:13

All those pictures of them smiling, laughing, relaxing and jogging show one thing NO KIDS!

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy families?

Post by Marian on 08.06.11 13:18

To be fair Little Pixie the McCanns do look happy in the last picture with the twins but I agree that on most occasions they seem to be in raptures on their own - apart from that good old tear-jerking prop Cuddlecat which appears in some photos.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 08.06.11 13:48

Yes they seem happy with the twins but my point was where are the kids in the other pictures?

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where were the children?

Post by Marian on 08.06.11 13:53

In the creche I expect Little Pixie! Yes I do agree with you that the McCanns were rarely seen with them and that has raised the question before about why they did not want them around all the time in view of what happened to Madeleine.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F@6it on 08.06.11 13:56

Madeleine needed us and it didn't seem right to take time out, even for fifteen minutes.

take time out from what?
it didn't seem right to take time out from 'me' time to search for madeleine?

F@6it

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum