The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Great Tapas Circus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Tapas Circus

Post by Guest on 03.06.11 10:06

Since the release of the case files and finding out that the Tapas receptionist made a statement to the PJ claiming that a very “insistent” man booked for the whole week for everyone, yet the Tapas 9 claimed it was Rachel, I have been unable to let this one lie for the following reasons.

Other adults were taking similar aged children to the Tapas restaurant, so why didn’t they and why did they first claim that children were not allowed?

They all managed to walk down to the Paraisio and the beach with the children, so what’s the difference with everyone walking to the Millennium?

Who was this “insistent” tall man with Madeleine who made this group booking?

I do not accept that it was Russell O’Brien and what would he have be doing out that time of the morning with Madeleine anyway? Russell denied he made the booking.

Could it have been the real father of the child used to attend crèche, that everyone believed to be Madeleine?

Who was so powerful enough, to be able to abnormally book around 50% of the restaurants tables in advance?

More importantly, how did Ms Irwin and Ms Irwin, manage to book into the restaurant on the night of the 3rd, before the Tapas 9’s name appeared on the list. They had a block booking for the whole week and their names always appeared first on the list every day, apart from the night of the 3rd. Is this the night they nearly didn’t go?

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Tapas Circus

Post by Guest on 03.06.11 11:02

Tanner recalls the tapas booking:

“Err I think at the welcome meeting they err the welcome meeting they said about the different eating arrangements and I think at that stage we thought oh it’d be good to eat there because we could err monitor the children err so and I think we tried to book it so that morning when we got up, I don’t know who booked it that first day, but somebody went.”
4078 “But not Russell?”
Reply “But it wouldn’t have been Russell, no, definitely wouldn’t have been Russell. He err whoever booked it I think went either before we went to breakfast or straight after breakfast because you have to try and book it quite early in the morning to get in.”
4078 “And was it something you’d have to do daily, or is that an ongoing arrangement?”
Reply “Well normally you would have to but I think Rachael spoke to them on the second or third day and somehow managed to persuade them to let us go there, let us go there every night, so, I don’t know. I think, I’m sure it was Rachael that did that, not Russell.”

O’Brien recalls the tapas booking:

“We were booked into the Tapas bar, we ate there that night initially it was booked as a one off I think by Rachael as far as I am aware the table was booked for 20:30hours. I am aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay this I believe was booked on the Monday morning as a block booking- the time was agreed by the group”.

David Payne recalls the tapas booking:

“I can’t remember whose idea it was we thought the Tapas bar, that’s much better why don’t we try and book there. I think, I think it was Rachael, she’s very organised and whether she just booked for the first night at the Tapas and then decided that she’s gonna book for subsequent nights at the not the main reception but the reception leading into the Tapas area, the Paul with I think the lady’s Sylvia, and so she booked the from early in the morning because I think they had to get in early to make sure that they could guarantee, there’s only so many people who could eat there.”

Fiona Payne recalls the tapas booking:

“I mean, I had, I wasn’t aware of the decision to book it for the whole week, I think that had just happened when, when Rachael went to see if it was available for the, for the Sunday night and was told, that you had to sort of book ahead, it wasn’t something that we got together and pre-decided that that’s what we should do, it was just Rachael, I think it was Rachael that had done it and we were all like ‘Oh that’s great, that’s easy, we don’t have to worry about it any more, we’ll just eat there every night’ and that was the last we thought about it”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.06.11 11:08

From the receptionist's statement:

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company.

The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.

The deponent made some comments about the request, saying that the Tapas received many requests and that MW only had a quota of 20 per day, but upon the insistence of the guest she managed to make the bookings requested.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LUISA_COUTINHO.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 03.06.11 13:33

Stella wrote:From the receptionist's statement:

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company.

The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.

The deponent made some comments about the request, saying that the Tapas received many requests and that MW only had a quota of 20 per day, but upon the insistence of the guest she managed to make the bookings requested.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LUISA_COUTINHO.htm

Yeah, the "mystery" tall man. Of course he is to blame too for Madeleine's disappearance. You know when Gerry tells about anyone who wants to listen they left their kids alone he was sure that person would not write it down or tell others. But the tall man ..... he is guilty too!!!

And the parents who actually left their kids alone, sick, crying or not? Nah, they were reasonable, responsible, oooh and don't forget very religious, analytical scientist uh celebrities parents, who never did anything wrong.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.11 11:39

All I can say is, Mystery Man's identity must be very important, if all of them had to come up with the Rachel made the block booking lie.

The receptionist had nothing to gain by lying in her statement. What did the tapas crew stand to gain?

If this is in some way connected to the possible creche sheet fiddle, I can quite understand why they needed to.

What did the receptionist say again?

"One of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann",
"She confirms that the man was NOT the father of the girl, but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company".

Did she really see Madelein McCann that day, or could she have seen the child everyone thought was Madeleine McCann?

The latter would explain why this man was not Gerry McCann...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 9:04

Guest wrote:All I can say is, Mystery Man's identity must be very important, if all of them had to come up with the Rachel made the block booking lie.

The receptionist had nothing to gain by lying in her statement. What did the tapas crew stand to gain?

If this is in some way connected to the possible creche sheet fiddle, I can quite understand why they needed to.

What did the receptionist say again?

"One of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann",
"She confirms that the man was NOT the father of the girl, but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company".

Did she really see Madelein McCann that day, or could she have seen the child everyone thought was Madeleine McCann?

The latter would explain why this man was not Gerry McCann...

I found this on Yahoo Answers, from 6yrs ago

Has it been proved that Clarence Mitchell was one of the Tapas 10??

Were the Tapas 10 on a swingers pre-orgy party?
If so Clarence might have quiet a few motives for protecting the McCanns and controlling the media.
Why have there not been more questions about the swinging lifestye of the McCanns?

• 6 years ago

There is more than meets the eye to Clarence Mitchell .How did he manage to be on a photo with the McCanns the day after Maddy disappeared ? Perhaps he was another of the Tapas gang and it was even suggested that he paid for the whole jaunt on a Government credit card and that's why Gordie Brown has been doing a cover up job. It is said there were the original tapas 9 plus 2 more (Clarence and a woman ??) If it is true then Clarrie probably feels he has to "help" all he can because they are all in it up to their necks. The Gov, and Gordon Brown has a lot to answer for.

• 6 years ago

Apart from questions in the above comments, other questions to ask are;

Apart from his work record what else is known about Mitchell?

Has anyone else seen the photo of him with the McCanns the day after?

I can't find the site, but keep looking, although it could have been taken down, however it was a comment that has stayed with me;

There was a 10th Tapas person, this person had been found to have cadaver odour on his clothes, but the findings were never released. Could this person be Clarence Mitchell? Thinking about it could he have claimed Diplomatic immunity?

When Julian Assange was first given political Asylum in the Equadorion Embassy the MSM were discussing how he might escape without being arrested, one of the suggestions was "In a Diplomatic bag" because they can't be searched? could this have been a way to get Madeleine out of the country?

Another thought on this, could Mitchell be one of the names in the four files that the Home Secretary refuses to release?

Is this why Mitchell has been so willing to help the McCanns?

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.05.13 10:54

Very interesting post CB. I have never known of a photo of Pinkie taken with them the following day.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 11:04

I don't know just when this picture of Clarence and Kate was taken, but it has always intrigued me:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/clarence-mitchell-mccann.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 21.05.13 12:21

With reference to some kind of swingers party/sexual group meeting.

Could this be why it was said “quite a culture of people drifting from door to door”. I thought it was a MW complex, didn't they have their own staff for this so why would anyone waste time asking?

Or could it be that the door to door services were something not known to MW?

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.13 12:36

[quote="Châtelaine"]I don't know just when this picture of Clarence and Kate was taken, but it has always intrigued me:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/clarence-mitchell-mccann.jpg[/quote]

Thanks Chatelaine, It's the first time I've seen that photo, yes it is intriguing and with KM holding CC so prominatly, Mitchell doesn't look to be in official spoksman mode. It also appears to be taken when it's dark, wonder who that is in the background?

Do you know when the first photo of KM holding CC first appeared?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum