The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Amaral - hero or villain?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 02.01.10 22:35

@Avery wrote:Amaral is the victim of the biggest ongoing smear campaign. They are digging and trying to bury him under a ton of mud. That Hugo example was pure bogus. The spanish police asked the PJ to arrest and extradite a portuguese citizen. They complied and sent him to Spain. The man was eventually found not guilty. Somehow it became the PJ and Amaral's duty to clear the man before he was extradited and they are corrupt because they did not. That is not how the justice system works. It is not the PJs job to determine guilt or innocence when another country requests extradition.

He is a hero and I do hope he is successful in finding the source of all these bogus and twisted stories and suing the pants of them. I suspect the detectives hired by the McCanns have been doing more digging to discredit those who question the abduction theory than they have been looking for Madeleine.

You are wrong. Hugo was a victim of wrongful arrest and mistaken identity. All of which Amaral could have sorted out if he had wanted to. Let's not forget that Amaral was head of the drug squad at the time and it has been alleged that the reason why Hugo was framed was because it kept some well known drug dealers from being implicated.
Conveniently. If it were not for the intervention of Dr Barra Da Costa, then Hugo may have been convicted of a serious crime he did not commit. Hey but what's new? This is beginning to look like a regular thing.
I find it astonishing how so many people are ready to make excuses for Amaral, when it is obvious to any right minded person the man is a liar at best and at worse he is corrupt.
The victim of the attempted murder did not identify Hugo, the alleged partner in crime admitted only naming Hugo because he was "lent" on and pressured by Amaral to say so and Hugo could produce 15 eye witnesses to place him at the town where his wife was born.
Hugo was so scared he would be convicted of this crime that he attempted to take his own life in prison, if he had succeeded he would have left a wife and children. All because of Amaral!
If the McCanns were only involved in a mere fraction of anything like this, then they would be hung, drawn and quartered by some people.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by marigold on 03.01.10 1:36

Amaral is snowy white in comparison to the Mccanns. He is a man of honesty and integrity who doesn't hide like a coward behind PR experts as the Mccanns do. They aren't fit to lick his boots.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Honoria on 03.01.10 2:03

Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

Honoria

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Autumn on 03.01.10 14:11

@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by sunshine on 03.01.10 14:18

I dont see amaral as hero or villain,what has he done that is so heroic? Neither do I view him as decent,honest or humble.

sunshine

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 14:51

@Autumn wrote:
@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.


"""" Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man.""""""""

Right now I know you are joking. :ambersuz:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Autumn on 03.01.10 14:52

PearlB wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.


"""" Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man.""""""""

Right now I know you are joking. :ambersuz:

No I am not :ambersuz:

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 14:54

@Autumn wrote:
@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.

You think he's decent, honest and humble? Try raising the bar. never mind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 14:56

Raffle wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.

You think he's decent, honest and humble? Try raising the bar. never mind
Or leaving the Bar earlier. drunken

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by DCB1 on 03.01.10 14:57

A "decent" married man does not have affairs with other women.

An "honest" man does not deceive his wife by having affairs, neither would he lose a court case concerning his honesty.

A "humble" man would not feel the need to write a book to restore his "lost reputation".

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Autumn on 03.01.10 15:05

@DCB1 wrote:A "decent" married man does not have affairs with other women.

An "honest" man does not deceive his wife by having affairs, neither would he lose a court case concerning his honesty.

A "humble" man would not feel the need to write a book to restore his "lost reputation".


Decent parents do not leave their children alone and frightened in an unlocked apartement night after night.

Honest parents do not use a fund set up to searh for their daughter, to pay their legal fees and mortgage bill

Humble parents would not strut around the world stage, behaving like a pair of celebs, grabbing the limelight every chance they get.


Amaral could teach the McCanns a thing or two about care and compassion. :)

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by vaguely on 03.01.10 15:07

get a room you two!

____________________
and on day six God created the non-carbon triple duplicate complaint form.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 15:12

How much has his Fund raised?

Maybe it could run to paying for Autmn's ticket over to PT.....He badly needs a PR agent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by DCB1 on 03.01.10 15:44

@Autumn wrote:
@DCB1 wrote:A "decent" married man does not have affairs with other women.

An "honest" man does not deceive his wife by having affairs, neither would he lose a court case concerning his honesty.

A "humble" man would not feel the need to write a book to restore his "lost reputation".


Decent parents do not leave their children alone and frightened in an unlocked apartement night after night.

Honest parents do not use a fund set up to searh for their daughter, to pay their legal fees and mortgage bill

Humble parents would not strut around the world stage, behaving like a pair of celebs, grabbing the limelight every chance they get.


Amaral could teach the McCanns a thing or two about care and compassion. :)

Team Bennett out in force eh Autumn. Right on cue - whatever the subject switch it back to the Mccanns.

Try staying on topic for once.

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 16:02

Admitting GA isn't a saint (as a cop, a human being and a husband) would possibly open the door to much more thinking (or even questioning) about his failures and motives.
Sticking to the mantra - or script - is more convenient.

I don't think he's a hero and I'm not sure if he's a villain, though his conviction and the way he's been behaving (like in the Cipriano, Hugo and McCann cases) makes me think about when he's stopped to be a good, honest professional cop. If that's what he ever was.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 20:40

Seriously, does any of Morais's mates have a Fund total?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 03.01.10 23:33

PearlB wrote:Seriously, does any of Morais's mates have a Fund total?

Latest I heard it was enough for 3 monthly payments for the Jag( the mortgage can wait).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Autumn on 04.01.10 0:28

@DCB1 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@DCB1 wrote:A "decent" married man does not have affairs with other women.

An "honest" man does not deceive his wife by having affairs, neither would he lose a court case concerning his honesty.

A "humble" man would not feel the need to write a book to restore his "lost reputation".


Decent parents do not leave their children alone and frightened in an unlocked apartement night after night.

Honest parents do not use a fund set up to searh for their daughter, to pay their legal fees and mortgage bill

Humble parents would not strut around the world stage, behaving like a pair of celebs, grabbing the limelight every chance they get.


Amaral could teach the McCanns a thing or two about care and compassion. :)

Team Bennett out in force eh Autumn. Right on cue - whatever the subject switch it back to the Mccanns.

Try staying on topic for once.


Here we go again with your cheap and tedious 'Team Bennett' jibes. This is pathetic given that you continue to bleat your 'abduction' mantra simply because the McCanns said so. You display sheep-like mentality, DCB, but I and the other 'antis' on here are able to think for ourselves. This, I believe, is the main differemce between 'pros' and 'antis'.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 04.01.10 0:54

The main difference I think between pros and antis is that the pros think that Madeleine is worth looking for and should NOT be written off as dead and unfindable unless ALL hope has been extinguished and REAL facts are found to PROVE she is dead.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Autumn on 04.01.10 1:09

Raffle wrote:The main difference I think between pros and antis is that the pros think that Madeleine is worth looking for and should NOT be written off as dead and unfindable unless ALL hope has been extinguished and REAL facts are found to PROVE she is dead.

Oh really, Raffle, and how much searching have you done today? What, in practicle terms, does your searching involve? Do you actively walk the streets of your neighbourhood looking for Madeleine (even though no-one has a clue what she would look like)?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by aliberte2 on 04.01.10 1:36

The Age Progression Pictures done in America are notoriously Accurate. You should Try Comparing Jaycee Dugard's and her Face now Side by Side.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by aliberte2 on 04.01.10 1:38

@marigold wrote:
Raffle wrote:
@Autumn wrote:
@Ruby wrote:Hero.

Forca!

He deserves a medal thumbsup

For making a million euros off the back of a missing kid? wtf

Err no, I think it was 'the missing kid's' parents who made millions off the back of their child. And they are still trying to rake in the millions. When are they going to cough up themselves? Disgusting.

Could You Show the Bank Accounts, Houses, Cars, Etc. that the McCanns Have Bought With This "Made Money"?

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by aliberte2 on 04.01.10 1:40

@Autumn wrote:
@Honoria wrote:Marigold, Amaral is in deep shit and none of it is the McCanns doing and that is fact he has no honesty or integrity just his ego which is barely holding him up!!

What a ridiculous post, Amaral comes over as a decent, honest and humble man. Your description of Amaral is more applicable to Gerry McCann.

Mr. Amaral is right to Suspect the Parents; Unfortunately Everything else in His Record is Less than Stellar.

ETA: HIs comments Outside the Courthouse in Lisbon were Unbecoming of a Police Officer, IMHO.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 04.01.10 1:40

@Autumn wrote:
Raffle wrote:The main difference I think between pros and antis is that the pros think that Madeleine is worth looking for and should NOT be written off as dead and unfindable unless ALL hope has been extinguished and REAL facts are found to PROVE she is dead.

Oh really, Raffle, and how much searching have you done today? What, in practicle terms, does your searching involve? Do you actively walk the streets of your neighbourhood looking for Madeleine (even though no-one has a clue what she would look like)?

Well I don't do one thing that some partake in. And that is to sit and slate her family's heartbreaking and sustained attempts to keep her in the public eye in the hope that they will get her back. I don't spend my time ridiculing her dad for going to CEOP conferences.

I don't support bent coppers who made a quick buck (or a million of them) and told the world she was dead (and therefore not worth looking for)

I've never took pictures of her house and told the mods on a hate site they could use them but please make sure everyone knows I took them (unlike some I could mention)

I've never stalked her mother round shops

I've never leafleted her parents' neighbours with spiteful, factually incorrect leaflets

I've never stuck my nose in with Social Services and demanded the twins be taken off her parents

I've never tried to get her parents into court

I've never been on the front page of a national paper being branded a stalker

I've never harassed her extended family

Ive never said she was a clone, an IVF mistake or any other of the frankly stooooooooooooooopid theories that have abounded for the past 2 and a half years.


All the work of the despicable species of "anti"---because people who do stuff like the above aren't really human are they?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amaral - hero or villain?

Post by Guest on 04.01.10 4:32

Excellent post, Raffle.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum