The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

all the points you have raised will be answered satisfactorily

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: all the points you have raised will be answered satisfactorily

Post by ufercoffy on 29.05.11 20:16

So not only did the mother of a dead missing child feel the need to spring clean the apartment and wash the curtains but she also did a spot of gardening and valetted the hire car?

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtrouble on 29.05.11 20:23

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. I guess we read it in the same place. Here is the text of the diary entry

Sun 29.04.2007
Breakfast Millennium Restaurant
? pruning of hedge
Morning Kids Club
10:00 morning talking over coffee, I went along to tennis
Lunch sandwiches →
→ F balcony and Dave
Kids Club afternoon
Seated in deck-chairs F A A
K and G run - Beach 16:00
High tea
Recreational area
Rest.: No Matt

Don't seem to be able to post links properly, is that because I'm not a member ? Any way its from here - http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Individual-Topics/DIARY-1-796637.html

I'd not really taken much notice of the whole Madeline thing until a few weeks ago, but so much just seems odd, that I must be turning into a "nutter" I think.

xtrouble

Back to top Go down

Hello Xtrouble

Post by Marian on 29.05.11 20:27

Welcome to the site; trust me - we aren't the nutty ones!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.05.11 20:35

Thanks xtrouble thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 29.05.11 20:48

@ufercoffy wrote:So not only did the mother of a dead missing child feel the need to spring clean the apartment and wash the curtains but she also did a spot of gardening and valetted the hire car?

The only time I have made a big effort to clean a holiday apartment was when there was a BIG deposit that would not be returned if the apartment was not considered to be as clean as when our family took over.

You go on holiday to get away from things like hoovering and washing.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 29.05.11 21:02

@pauline wrote:
@ufercoffy wrote:So not only did the mother of a dead missing child feel the need to spring clean the apartment and wash the curtains but she also did a spot of gardening and valetted the hire car?

The only time I have made a big effort to clean a holiday apartment was when there was a BIG deposit that would not be returned if the apartment was not considered to be as clean as when our family took over.

totally agree pauline , on the last day i do clean up to leave the place in the condition we found it ,but to prune the bushes ( where the dogs alerted ) and wash the curtains ( again where the dogs alerted ) valet car ( where dogs alerted ) not even kim and aggie from that cleaning programme would do this , its no wonder those kids were in the creche most the day as km was far to busy cleaning, washing, jogging , tennis ,i thought family holidays were about spending quality time with your loved ones not palming the kids off in the day and leave them alone at night , why did they even bother taking the kids on holiday at all ??

niknaks08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 29.05.11 21:11

@niknaks08 wrote:
@pauline wrote:

totally agree pauline , on the last day i do clean up to leave the place in the condition we found it ,but to prune the bushes ( where the dogs alerted ) and wash the curtains ( again where the dogs alerted ) valet car ( where dogs alerted ) not even kim and aggie from that cleaning programme would do this , its no wonder those kids were in the creche most the day as km was far to busy cleaning, washing, jogging , tennis ,i thought family holidays were about spending quality time with your loved ones not palming the kids off in the day and leave them alone at night , why did they even bother taking the kids on holiday at all ??

If they had left the kids at home, a live in minder for three children under 4 with sole responsibility would be expensive and this pair seemed to be very mean and it was probably cheaper to take them. i don't have a problem with the children attending the playgroup/creche in the day. Mark warner seem to have provided excellent child care facilities with trained staff. Better to be there than with grumpy parents! I do have a problem with them not organising one of the Mark warner babysitters - but then, that cost extra.

they could also have taken an au pair equivalent with them for babysitting, but again they probably felt the price of her flight not worth it. Funny values, but often its the better off who are mean.

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

silly start

Post by guestio on 30.05.11 17:35

The OP question was the worst you could chose, Garth.

The allert in the bushes was not even mentioned in the PJ reports because it was considered too feeble. But even so it would be very easy to explain if we knew what really happened. But no one does, do we?

The only certainty we have is that there is a child missing and that her parents did (and keep doing) everything to imped finding out the truth about what happened. Another thing that we know is that the parents of such a poor child never had such a good life as they have now - they have money, they have notoriety, they even have club of fans that are ready for everything, even to menace, defame, assault those that are critics of their version.

guestio

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 30.05.11 17:54

hi guestio

Well said.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: