The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Was Madeleine found missing earlier?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Madeleine found missing earlier?

Post by Guest on 28.05.11 19:39

Just been reading Stephen Carpenters rogatory statement, in which he states, that his wife remembered someone calling Madeleine, Madeleine, around 9.30 on that night. We also have one of the waiters saying something similar too. From SC's statement........

Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves. I do not remember seeing or hearing anyone during our return to the apartment. When I crossed the road outside the MW reception I remember there were cars parked, I remember taking some time to see if I could cross the road because there were cars parked to my left and I was carrying I****. They were about six metres away from me and i calculate that some (inaudible) metres from the back of Gerry's apartment, I do not remember anything about these cars, it was normal for cars to be parked there and in the morning they were no longer there. My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine's disappearance". OK, before going on the next part, do you remember at what time you left'

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Madeleine found missing earlier?

Post by jd on 04.08.11 1:32

Ive been reading Steven Carpenters statement today and boy, if you ever want to read a statement in which someone is terrified of saying the wrong thing, then this is the one!!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

I picked up on his timings too, so by his account, KM finding Maddie had gone would make it around 9.40pm too. Its funny how the people who did not know the Mccanns or each other seem to say it was around 9.40pm, and all the Mccanns & friends say 10pm. I tend the believe the 9.40pm version of people who are independent and have no motive to lie, which kind of blows the Mccanns & friends version of events out of the window!

Interesting that Mr Carpenter is taking total responsibility for Murat getting involved in the case. Wonder how many thousands he got paid to say that!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.08.11 2:33

If you see how indeed all the people who testify to an earlier time are not related to the McCanns and also not related to eachother there is almost no other conclusion possible that that the missing alarm was given earlier.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.08.11 2:59

@lj wrote:If you see how indeed all the people who testify to an earlier time are not related to the McCanns and also not related to eachother there is almost no other conclusion possible that that the missing alarm was given earlier.

Exactly

Plus all the major witness events come from the McCann team. There are none from people not related to the McCanns, no holiday makers, locals, nobody. except catriona baker who keeps changing her story

You can discount the Smiths sighting as this was done to get Murat off from being the suspect

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.08.11 3:10

You could say that constructing the infamous timeline on Madeleine's sticker book was the first (known) act of witness tampering.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum