The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question

Post by PeterMac on 26.05.11 14:32

What appears on pages
73, 74, 75, 77, 78, 79, 92, 95, 96, 101, 106, 107, 108, 109, 113, 119, 122, 127, 129, 149, 152, 153, 154, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, and on and on and on. ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 14:45

Me, me me?? And I don't mean our new member either big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 26.05.11 15:44

No, it can't be that candyfloss cos that would start on page 1.

Can the word be something like

paedophile

murdered

certain (as in "I am certain")

but she can't be certain though, can she, because she wasn't there...

....or maybe she was?

give us a clue PeterMac.

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.11 15:57

sex, genitals , fury and ludicrous?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 16:11

Is it when they started to call Madeleine, Maddie by any chance? Having previously claimed they never called her that.

Back to top Go down

Question

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 16:41

Well, I know about the delights on page 129 but a link with all the other pages escapes me. Come on PeterMac, please tell us.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.05.11 16:47

Praying.
Conclusion - for me at any rate - It doesn't work.
If the book cut out all the religious stuff it would be a whole lot shorter. But might not sell so many in Ireland or the USA.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question

Post by Guest on 26.05.11 16:51

Aha, now we know. What a wonderful example of being a good Christian Kate is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.11 17:03

I consider myself a devout Christian, others might think differently, and I hate it when religious "behavior" is conveniently used to fence off any criticism. Sadly we see a lot of that.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.05.11 17:12

Someone once said "God helps those who help themselves", so by all means pray whilst you are searching, pray silently whilst you are answering the questions (instead of muttering profanities as Kate, unbelievably, admits she did. Not that I am surprised or worried that she did, but I am fascinated that she has admitted it), pray whilst you are DOING something positive. That way when something turns up you can give the credit to whomever you were addressing at the time.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 26.05.11 17:24

@PeterMac wrote:Someone once said "God helps those who help themselves", so by all means pray whilst you are searching, pray silently whilst you are answering the questions (instead of muttering profanities as Kate, unbelievably, admits she did. Not that I am surprised or worried that she did, but I am fascinated that she has admitted it), pray whilst you are DOING something positive. That way when something turns up you can give the credit to whomever you were addressing at the time.

Thats just not Kate's way.
From expecting, nay demanding everybody else searches for her Daughter, to accepting money for a search for her Daughter, then expecting her mortgage to be paid by that money, whilst not contributing one penny of her own money, and, even down to being too lazy too tell the REAL truth about what happened to her Daughter, by just trawling internet forums and using that book as a tool to squash criticism, by twisting the truth. She is no more religious than I am.

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum