The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Did Madeleine run away a few days before?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Madeleine run away a few days before?

Post by Guest on 23.05.11 14:04

Whilst googling around for stuff, I came across this story. GM makes brief reference to it in his police interview, although not very informative. Will need to find it again. But this is what appeared in in some of the papers.......................

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

And this.............

After all, there had been reports that Madeleine had in fact run out of the apartment one night earlier that week, and been found hiding in the bushes outside the apartment. Dr Gerry McCann effectively conceded this when he told police in his statement that ‘Madeleine ran off ahead one night on our return to the apartment but ran out of the apartment hiding from us’

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?28947-What-really-happened-to-Madeleine-McCann

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Madeleine run away a few days before?

Post by lj on 26.05.11 2:06

I guess that fits in with the "there was the good Madeleine and there was the bad Madeleine" "that girl could throw a tantrum" words from a loving grandmother the day after her granddaughter disappears.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 12.06.13 0:33

If all locals reported that madeline had ran out of apartment one evening and hid for half an hour before bed on her parents previous night of the holiday ! what I don't understand is how did she get out that time, and why did they not at first think she had done this again, then later think shes been abducted after good look around grounds. info dosent fit as usual that we have. must fit with all other info. I assume.With all the brainstorming done glad im not only one who cant make things fit, hopefully answers and maddy will be found with sy operation

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.06.13 8:00

@sheila.edwards wrote:. . . . and why did they not at first think she had done this again, . . .
They knew she couldn't because she and the twins were heavily sedated to stop it happening again ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.06.13 8:47

So, locals noticed Madeleine running & hiding from her parents.

Kids run and hide. Kids do anything to avoid going to bed. Kids on holiday get over-excited.

Locals will have seen many variations of that scenario take place over the years but were still observant enough to recognise the McCanns.

These super-vigilant locals will have also seen the sinister individuals who were monitoring the apartment and they will have seen the abduction taking place.

Won't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 12.06.13 11:25

Maybe, if there was a calpol ritual before bedtime, one night the ritual did not go smoothly, perhaps someone did not want to take the liquid, perhaps they had to be chased around the apartment in order to try to get the liquid administered, and things got out of hand.Tempers and accidents often go together.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 12.06.13 11:51

@Dr What wrote:Maybe, if there was a calpol ritual before bedtime, one night the ritual did not go smoothly, perhaps someone did not want to take the liquid, perhaps they had to be chased around the apartment in order to try to get the liquid administered, and things got out of hand.Tempers and accidents often go together.
or completely hypothetically, spilled on a pyjama top? choking? needing resuscitation? blood spray on wall? a la Martin Brunt and forensic findings. There are lots of things they and their friends have spoken about in their statements which seem to have no explanation, AIMO.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 12.06.13 11:58

@bobbin wrote:
@Dr What wrote:Maybe, if there was a calpol ritual before bedtime, one night the ritual did not go smoothly, perhaps someone did not want to take the liquid, perhaps they had to be chased around the apartment in order to try to get the liquid administered, and things got out of hand.Tempers and accidents often go together.

or completely hypothetically, spilled on a pyjama top? choking? needing resuscitation? blood spray on wall? a la Martin Brunt and forensic findings. There are lots of things they and their friends have spoken about in their statements which seem to have no explanation, AIMO.
recovery position . . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 12.06.13 20:03

Yes I woundered if something like that could have possibly happened a few times and if on end of that David Paynes visit he could have left GATES OPEN A BIT AND MADDELINE DID RUNNER AGAIN THEN ONE OF PARENTS HAD TO GO GET HER AND SHE COULD HAVE HURT HERSELF OR BEEN TOLD OFF WHEN TIRED OR A PHYSICAL  INCIDENT OCCURED OF SOME KIND WHEN FOUND BROUGHT ? DRAGGED BACK TO APPARTMENT possibly hurt! BRUISES COME OUT QUITE A FEW HRS LATER IF A PERSON HAS TO BE RESTRAINED. THIS SEEMS ONLY RATIONAL EVENT THAT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE OCCURED TO ME OR THERE really  WAS AN ABDUCTION BY SOMEONE BUT I AM ONLY ARMCHAIR SLUTHING AND MY OWN OPINIONS SEEM RATIONAL TO ME with circumstantial evidence I have read and seen anyway. Also the fund was started so quick and seems more like a money laundering focussed corporate business one, rather than a child search one.! also agree stress tempers and accidents can get out of hand quite quickly with some people who cant cope with determined children! This case and the baby p one made my stomach heart turn so much like all on forum  I really hope answers found so never happens again

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 12.06.13 20:19

I have tried to upload some info that may be of interest to read on ~Bruises  as colour of them changes over 1st few days etc
Re how to visibly check  Aging of bruising which is possible even visibly to assess as all medical people know. I am sure there may be a way to assess by photographs possibly as well as valid records and ASSUME all this will have been done by now if not by fme (forensic medical examiner)on duty in station at time Portugal  ! Am bit of a technaphobe but  I will try again later to upload. all Info is online though re colour changes of bruises and how they can be AGED !

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum