The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

75 minutes of crying

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 75 minutes of crying

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.14 14:43

Neat analysis
Over insistent.
Like the Last Photo - look ober here, look at the time it was taken (= look at the date ! Look , look, listen, remember

But no one else saw M on 3rd.
All the Tapas lot are shunted out of the way down to the paraiso, and the creche sheets are clearly forged.
Kate pretty well admits as much, in her book when she ways she got back form the run to find the children with Gerry at tea.
Is there anyone independent who sees M on 3rd ?
Genuinely, I mean. We can clearly discount Payne's 30 second / 30 minutes. all children in WHITE - despite pink pyjamas . . . .)

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 07.01.14 15:43

'the creche sheets are clearly forged. Kate pretty well admits as much"

I think your being generous there PM.

KM Book Page 66 "I had finished my run by 5.30 at the Tapas area where I found M and the twins already having their tea with Gerry."
On the sheets KM 'signed' for  the twins at 5.25 and M at 5.30

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.14 17:23

I was hedging my bets, as one has to with anything Gerry or Kate say.
One or other statement may just turn out to be correct
Or neither,
but not both.

Shutters broken / not broken
Curtains wide open / tight closed
Front door / patio door
Coloboma / slight fleck
Answered all questions / refused to answer any questions - except one

the list, sadly goes on and is still growing.
Latest
Press supportive / damaged the search

When you know who are watching, it is always better be in a position to deny that there is evidence !

As Mrs Martorell had to in the HIgh Court, when asked what evidence she had for using the word Abduction, TWICE, under oath, in Chief.
She was able to say she had no evidence.
So that was all right then !
She was not prosecuted for perjury, or for attempting to mislead the court, nor attempting to pervert the course of justice,
because she admitted, quite properly and perfectly accurately, and now inscribed on the rolls of the proceedings of the High Court, -
that there was and is, NO EVIDENCE of abduction.

When one's own lawyer says that sort of thing, it is usual to reconsider one's position.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 07.01.14 22:56

@Doug D wrote:'the creche sheets are clearly forged. Kate pretty well admits as much"

KM Book Page 66 "I had finished my run by 5.30 at the Tapas area where I found M and the twins already having their tea with Gerry."

Were the crèche sheets really forged or was it just sloppy record keeping.

It seems that the procedure for the crèche would be to take your child along to the crèche on day one.  They would be placed in a group, a maximum of 7, and allocated a nanny for the week.  Each nanny would be responsible for her own register.

On 29 April, Kate took Madeleine along to the crèche and she was put into Cat Bakers lobster group, Cat becoming her nanny for the week.  According to Cat Baker, this was when she first met Kate McCann

According to Kate McCann, on the 28th April she was introduced to Cat Baker who would become Madeleines' nanny for the week. Kate says that she warmed to Cat immediately.

Why was she introduced to Cat before Madeleine was even enrolled in the crèche? How, at that point, did they know which group Madeleine would be placed in?  Why the contradiction?

One press report claimed that 4 nannies including Cat Baker were linked to members of the Tapas 7 (will find the link)

Just after Madeleine disappeared, Cat and 3 others were despatched from OC to a MW resort in Greece, why?

If you look at the crèche records, they are marked "Lobster" and are very sloppily maintained with even Cat signing the register on times.

On the night of May 3rd, two nannies were out clubbing whilst Cat and one other stayed in a nearby apartment.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.14 19:34

I'm putting this query here, because it probably isn't worth a New Topic but is something I can't find an answer to.

1st May was a National Holiday in Portugal.       I have tried to research whether Portugal has any special celebrations on that day
(are they similar to the Spanish who just love to celebrate??)   but without luck.

I am curious as to whether there was anything special or different occurring in Praia de Luz on that day.

This is the day Mrs Fenn reported hearing a child crying for almost 2 hours in the evening, and I believe
there is an internet rumour that the parents went to a bar called Chaplins that night.

I am trying to find out if there were any special fairs, concerts, celebrations, exhibitions etc. on that day.

I am possibly wrong, but these National Holidays don't go unremarked in the Mediterranean area, so was it
treated as a normal day at the Ocean Club ?

If anyone living or with knowledge of the area could help, I would be most grateful.
Put an end to that line of my enquiry  !! ??

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 16.01.14 22:13

daffodil wrote:I'm putting this query here, because it probably isn't worth a New Topic but is something I can't find an answer to.

1st May was a National Holiday in Portugal.       I have tried to research whether Portugal has any special celebrations on that day
(are they similar to the Spanish who just love to celebrate??)   but without luck.

I am curious as to whether there was anything special or different occurring in Praia de Luz on that day.

This is the day Mrs Fenn reported hearing a child crying for almost 2 hours in the evening, and I believe
there is an internet rumour that the parents went to a bar called Chaplins that night.

I am trying to find out if there were any special fairs, concerts, celebrations, exhibitions etc. on that day.

I am possibly wrong, but these National Holidays don't go unremarked in the Mediterranean area, so was it

If anyone living or with knowledge of the area could help, I would be most grateful.

Labour day is celebrated on May 1st in Portugal

According to Carole Tramner, she visited Mrs Fenn on the Sunday and the Thursday and it was on one of these days that there was a lot of activity in the form of a large celebration around the pool area.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 16.01.14 22:32

@Doug D wrote:'the creche sheets are clearly forged. Kate pretty well admits as much"

Apparently the creche people took the creche sheets with them to High Tea.  Which makes perfect sense really, of course you would take them to the place the kids are going to be picked up from.  So this is how Kate could sign for the twins at 5.25, and also sign for Madeleine at 5.30 at High Tea, with Gerry present.  This is one of the few inconsistencies that actually has a good explanation.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 16.01.14 22:37

@sharonl wrote:
daffodil wrote:I'm putting this query here, because it probably isn't worth a New Topic but is something I can't find an answer to.

According to Carole Tramner, she visited Mrs Fenn on the Sunday and the Thursday and it was on one of these days that there was a lot of activity in the form of a large celebration around the pool area.

'Walpurgisnacht' is the eve of the advent of 1st May (the Monday night) and is celebrated as the advent of spring in many European countries. Walpurgisnacht has connotations in some parts of Europe with witches / magical girls becoming witches etc.
If there were a celebration around the pool on Thursday, wouldn't someone from the Tapas have mentioned it, or the Tapas staff, the couple (Carpenters) who gave a statement that they heard someone calling Maddie, the couple who said it was so quiet at their balcony, Jez Wilkins who was walking his child around to get him quietly to sleep, and would the 'celebrators' not have noticed anything amiss like people calling out for Madeleine.
If there were any celebration / party, it would have to have been Sunday 29th April.
Re the Monday 30th April, Kate's diary notes her 'pruning' (the hedge ?), also I think she mentions the washing machine.
Could something have happened to Madeleine on the Sunday night, if she had gone to the balcony to try to see the fun and fallen over the edge, into the garden below.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 16.01.14 22:51

It was during the daytime Bobbin, although CT wasn't certain whether it was the Sunday or Thursday.

CT' ... The one thing that I do remember is that some celebration was going on, but I don't know if it was the Sunday or the Thursday. There was some celebration, next to the pool. I do not know if it was the families, the guests of the complex, but there was something. The only thing I can say is that it could have been Sunday or Thursday. I cannot remember and for this reason I would like to leave out this detail.

DC1485'When you speak of a celebration' was it was a barbeque or a bunch of people in good moods'

CT' Well, it appeared to be a celebration, you know, with all the people in good moods and a lot of noise' not much noise but people were laughing and I do not know if this was on Sunday or Thursday.

DC1485'Yes.

CT' This detail I will not mention since I am not certain if it was Sunday or Thursday. Yes, and I don't want to confuse my recollection with this.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 16.01.14 23:04

@bobbin wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

'Walpurgisnacht' is the eve of the advent of 1st May (the Monday night) and is celebrated as the advent of spring in many European countries. Walpurgisnacht has connotations in some parts of Europe with witches / magical girls becoming witches etc.
If there were a celebration around the pool on Thursday, wouldn't someone from the Tapas have mentioned it, or the Tapas staff, the couple (Carpenters) who gave a statement that they heard someone calling Maddie, the couple who said it was so quiet at their balcony, Jez Wilkins who was walking his child around to get him quietly to sleep, and would the 'celebrators' not have noticed anything amiss like people calling out for Madeleine.
If there were any celebration / party, it would have to have been Sunday 29th April.
Re the Monday 30th April, Kate's diary notes her 'pruning' (the hedge ?), also I think she mentions the washing machine.
Could something have happened to Madeleine on the Sunday night, if she had gone to the balcony to try to see the fun and fallen over the edge, into the garden below.

Thank you Bobbin

I have been researching the theory that something may have happened on the evening of Sunday 29th.  It was after that point that the McCanns started leaving the apartment by different doors (not to be seen as a family of just four perhaps?), not going out for breakfast anymore, not until after May 3rd when the news broke.  This is something that I feel should be analysed in detail.

Pruning the hedge? What was she on, a working holiday?

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.01.14 23:07

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Apparently the creche people took the creche sheets with them to High Tea.  Which makes perfect sense really, of course you would take them to the place the kids are going to be picked up from.  So this is how Kate could sign for the twins at 5.25, and also sign for Madeleine at 5.30 at High Tea, with Gerry present.  This is one of the few inconsistencies that actually has a good explanation.
Brilliant.
I had never thought of that !  So during that time no other parent is able to sign their own child out ?  
Not until the Holy Book has been carried, with due ceremony, incense and holy trumpets back to the creche . . .
 Mr   Mr   Mr

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.14 23:10

@sharonl wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Thank you Bobbin

I have been researching the theory that something may have happened on the evening of Sunday 29th.  It was after that point that the McCanns started leaving the apartment by different doors (not to be seen as a family of just four perhaps?), not going out for breakfast anymore, not until after May 3rd when the news broke.  This is something that I feel should be analysed in detail.

Do you mean different doors in the evening sharonl, as I thought the routine changed on Wednesday re not leaving by the front door but through the patio door. I seem to remember posting it somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 16.01.14 23:18

@PeterMac wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Brilliant.
I had never thought of that !  So during that time no other parent is able to sign their own child out ?  
Not until the Holy Book has been carried, with due ceremony, incense and holy trumpets back to the creche . . .
 Mr   Mr   Mr

Agreed

Brilliant - that explains a lot.

Also, until a few days ago I didn't realise that each group at the crèche had their own room.  So Cat Baker, who was solely responsible for the lobster club and a maximum of 7 children were placed in a room of their own.  There was also a separate register for each group, so the only person with access to the Lobster club records was Cat Baker.  Although, it is possible that there may have been one other nanny present on times.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 16.01.14 23:22

candyfloss wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Thank you Bobbin

Do you mean different doors  in the evening sharonl, as I thought the routine changed on Wednesday re not leaving by the front door but through the patio door.  I seem to remember posting it somewhere.  

Sorry Candyfloss

That was badly worded, I meant that Kate started to leave through one door whilst Gerry left through the other at around the same time.  I find that quite odd considering that there were two or even three small children and those steps.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum