The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by ROSA on 22.05.11 0:57

Kate McCann hit back at critics as her book was launched in Portugal

Sunday May 22,2011

By James Murray

A DEFIANT Kate McCann yesterday confronted critics who branded her cold and emotionless when she returned to the country where her daughter Madeleine vanished.

As she arrived in the Portuguese capital Lisbon to make her latest ­appeal for information, an angry Kate, 43, asked: “Who can say what the mum of a missing child should look like?

“People can judge however they want but unless you’ve been in the situation we’ve been in, it’s impossible to know what someone feels. Why do people feel they have the right to judge when this judgment is based on ignorance?”

Kate and her husband Gerry chose not to give a formal press conference to launch her book, Madeleine, in Portugal, preferring to give television interviews.

Their daughter disappeared a few days before her fourth birthday from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz as they dined with friends in May 2007.

Who can say what the mum of a missing child should look like

Kate McCann

In an interview with the Portuguese magazine Sabado, Kate admitted she still feels guilty when she laughs about something. She said: “I’ve managed to appreciate life a lot more now. The feeling of guilt has diminished as well.
“We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.

“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

Kate, whose twins Sean and Amelie are now six, added: “They need a happy mummy and Madeleine needs to be able to return to a mummy who’s happy as
well.”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248068/Kate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-coldKate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-cold#ixzz1N2CDDryJ

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/248068/Kate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-coldKate-McCann-How-dare-they-call-me-cold#ixzz1N2C2vg8K

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN: HOW DARE THEY CALL ME COLD

Post by ROSA on 22.05.11 3:06

“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 22.05.11 3:26

Not cold,

but nuts

and very narcissistic

and sociopathic.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.05.11 8:34

Kate McCann wrote:“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

And when talking about Maddie...

Back to top Go down

"Cold" Kate

Post by Marian on 22.05.11 9:07

It certainly didn't take her long to realise that it isn't bad to be happy, did it?

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 22.05.11 9:10

''Kate and her husband Gerry chose not to give a formal press conference to launch her book, Madeleine, in Portugal, preferring to give television interviews.''

....... ermm...more like, they only do television interviews where they can control the questions..if they were to have open Q&A in a press conference there would be no getting out of the questions raised there......... tsk tsk.... could you imagine the sweat pouring off Gerrr if put in that situation....

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 22.05.11 9:14

And of course they fear Sandra "ask the dogs" Felguiras big grin

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.05.11 21:54

Images supplied to us courtesy of Baronstu

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 22.05.11 23:36

Kate always obsessed with words can we ask Kate about the Irish interview when she said F---
i think that sumarises everything we know about the McCanns i agree with Kate when she said F---
Heres a add on suggestion to Kates F___ word add ED

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 23.05.11 4:13

@lj wrote:Not cold,

but nuts

and very narcissistic

and sociopathic.

HERE HERE clapping1

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 23.05.11 13:35

@admin wrote:
Kate McCann wrote:“I still feel a little guilt when I laugh but not as much as I did. I have learned to accept it’s not bad to be happy.”

These photos show how shameless they are. Imagine this happiness when your daughter disappears, and the awful disdain for her when you tell the world that she asked you "why didn't you come when Sean and I were crying".

And how doped up she was here:

I have no doubt at least alcohol, and who knows what else, was a big part of all these bad decisions.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 26.09.13 22:51

admin wrote:

In an interview with the Portuguese magazine Sabado, Kate admitted she still feels guilty when she laughs about something. She said: “I’ve managed to appreciate life a lot more now. The feeling of guilt has diminished as well. 
“We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.

""""

Yes yes, we keep hearing this. In fact it's what we hear the most, reasons to why they don't look like real grieving parents.  We hear more about their smiles than their sorrow.

puke 

Poor madeleine

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 22:58

I still find the number 5 of the above the most repulsive. Parents of a missing child ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 23:00

We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now

What an odd thing to say, why help Madeleine, do they mean fight the intruder off...........I don't think an intruder would have gone into an apartment with people up and about in there, possibly watching TV etc. with the lights on. Very strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 26.09.13 23:05

admin wrote:

According to the MAIL they have a picture of her smiling and say its a  rare one! They haven't googled have they?
laugh 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482027/Our-friend-Kate-McCann-perfect-mum-closest-friends-speak-out.html

So easy to google, and Gerry too.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate says she regrets not helping Madeleine...

Post by worriedmum on 27.09.13 8:52

QUOTE''We will always regret not having been there to help Madeleine but we cannot change things now.''UNQUOTE

'HELP' ? HELP IN WHAT WAY? TO DO WHAT?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.09.13 10:06

Châtelaine wrote:I still find the number 5 of the above the most repulsive. Parents of a missing child ...
notme I'd to go backwards to check out which one was nr. 5 big grin

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.09.13 10:11

I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.09.13 10:18

Oh dear, now I've to u-turn:eyebrows:  to check out nr 2 is which one:biggrin:  Oh that one! Yeap, disgusting one as well.wink 

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 10:32

@plebgate wrote:I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.    
Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.09.13 10:59

Châtelaine wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I loathe pic no. 2 but pic. no. 5 does, imo, make them look like a very happy couple, having a very happy holiday.    
Exactly.
You have to wonder whether they were doped up......in some of those pictures.
It's just not natural to be SO happy when your child is missing.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 20:26

Windchime I have deleted your post for two reasons. First the pic or whatever you posted didn't work, and second it made the thread freeze up. I tried twice to post underneath and the thread was frozen on your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 28.09.13 10:22

candyfloss wrote:Windchime I have deleted your post for two reasons.  First the pic or whatever you posted didn't work, and second it made the thread freeze up.  I tried twice to post underneath and the thread was frozen on your post.
Sorry candyfloss, no idea why that was happening I will try to ask the questions without the you tube link!

I watched the video yesterday and was struck at the enormous difference in size of A being carried by Gerry and S being carried by Kate as per the first picture.  I have never noticed such a difference in their sizes before.
Also (and I can't remember what time now in the video!) there is a shot of them pushing a double buggy but it is definitely not S & A in the buggy - does anyone know who it is?

Not really important I suppose just something that really stood out when I watched it.

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum