The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Mm11

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Mm11

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Regist10

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Empty Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine

Post by Guest 20.05.11 15:51

Don't know if this is posted, so many new threads, this from Womans Mag Article at the end...........................

(Full article from Woman's Mag on mccannfiles - latest news, link at bottom)
[snipped]

The Questions l Ask Myself

'There have been so many questions in my brain and there have been many days when all I wanted was to pull the duvet over my head,' says Kate.

Did the tapas bar booking tip off the abductor?

Although not usual, the receptionist at the holiday resort let Kate and friends book the tapas restaurant near their apartments for the week ahead. Kate noticed in police reports that the receptionist had left a note at the pool reception explaining she'd let them do so because they were leaving their kids sleeping alone in nearby apartments. When she saw the note, Kate was horrified as It was accessible to staff, guests and visitors to the complex, and obviously a risk'.

Who is this man?

'My friend Jane noticed a man carrying a child a few minutes' walk from our apartment the night Madeleine disappeared. A family from Ireland saw him too and all had noticed, despite the chilly night, that the child was barefoot, not covered in a blanket and the man looked as if he was not used to carrying a child.' Kate points out that if he was an innocent father, surely he would have come forward to be eliminated from the investigations.

Why did we leave the kids alone?

The listening service at the resort involved staff periodically checking on sleeping children by standing outside their doors. Kate and her friends chose to leave their children alone, but go one better and check them themselves. This is a decision they 'now bitterly regret and will do so until the end of our days'.

Was Madeleine drugged?

'The day she went missing, Madeleine was pale and tired and asked me to carry her from the pool back to the apartment,' says Kate. 'It was odd as usually she has loads of energy.' Was her daughter tired from holiday activities or had she been given something during that day - or the previous night - to make her sleepy? einforcing Kate's fears is the fact that despite the chaos, lights and screaming that went on after their sister's disappearance was discovered, the twins slept soundly on. Were they drugged too?

Was someone in the room the night before?

The day before she went missing Madeleine asked why her parents hadn't come to
them when she and Sean had cried in the middle of the night. 'I'm haunted by those words,' says Kate. 'I'm convinced someone was in their room to wake them and blame myself for not sitting down with Madeleine and drawing more information out of her.'

Why did we become suspects?

Kate and Gerry became suspects in September 2007 and were not cleared till 10 months later. Kate was incensed that while the police focused on them, the man she thinks took Madeleine was free. 'He was probably smiling and thinking: 'Keep blaming the parents and I'll keep on taking children."

What was the stain on Madeleine's top?

'I didn't think of it at the time but the day Madeleine disappeared I noticed what I thought was a tea stain on her Disney pyjama top,' she says. 'I washed it without thinking but looking back, the children hadnt drunk any tea that day and I can't remember her mentioning that she'd spilt anything.'

Does she miss her Cuddle Cat?

'Madeleine's favourite toy, Cuddle Cat, goes everywhere with me now! And when Sean or Amelie have lost their own toys, they always ask to borrow it.'

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Empty Re: Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine

Post by Guest 20.05.11 16:02

Why did we leave the kids alone?

The listening service at the resort involved staff periodically checking on sleeping children by standing outside their doors. Kate and her friends chose to leave their children alone, but go one better and check them themselves. This is a decision they 'now bitterly regret and will do so until the end of our days'

I thought there was no listening service, that the accomodation was to spread out, and they only had a babysitting service. I'm sure it's in one of the tapas statements that they knew this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Empty Re: Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine

Post by Guest 20.05.11 16:06

Another snippet from the article....................

Sean and Amelie have always known their sister is missing, but recently we explained that a man took her. When I told Sean he couldn't stay in the car while I went into the petrol station the other day, he asked: 'Because someone might take me?'

How awful, that a small child would say that. sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 20.05.11 16:21

candyfloss wrote:Why did we leave the kids alone?

The listening service at the resort involved staff periodically checking on sleeping children by standing outside their doors. Kate and her friends chose to leave their children alone, but go one better and check them themselves. This is a decision they 'now bitterly regret and will do so until the end of our days'

I thought there was no listening service, that the accomodation was to spread out, and they only had a babysitting service. I'm sure it's in one of the tapas statements that they knew this.

Candyfloss, actually 400 years ago (It feels like it), when this all started, I remember it was established that although in other Mark Warner places they have a listening service, they didn't in PDL as it is against Portuguese law.
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.11 16:30

Hi Baronstu, I too remember you, welcome. I had never heard that it was illegal, just that the resort accomodation was to spread out to be able to do it. Thank you for that.

Here's another snip from the article in link in first post,

I've come to accept that taking time out from our search is important so, since writing the book, I am stepping back from the investigation for a bit. It will coincide with the children's summer holidays but, to be honest, I'm not sure what I will do.

So Kate's stepping back for a bit huh

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.05.11 18:50

Kate stepping back a bit,ya,thank f**** for that.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 20.05.11 19:37

candyfloss wrote:Another snippet from the article....................

Sean and Amelie have always known their sister is missing, but recently we explained that a man took her. When I told Sean he couldn't stay in the car while I went into the petrol station the other day, he asked: 'Because someone might take me?'

How awful, that a small child would say that. Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine 173510

Of course, what she really means is that someone might notice she has left a child unattended in her car and have a go at her about it. It is as always all about her reputation.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 21.05.11 1:30

candyfloss wrote:Another snippet from the article....................

How awful, that a small child would say that. Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine 173510
The damage to the twins no one can measure these poor kids have no choice
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine Empty the twins

Post by lj 21.05.11 9:14

Somehow the twins are very central in this case.
I have always believed that the main reason everyone around the McCanns is silent because "the twins already lost a sister, you don't want them to loose their parents too".

I also believe the McCanns know they are their biggest threat: one day they might start remembering, one day will start asking, one day they will start investigating.

I think Kate wrote the book, not only for money, but for them and family and friends: see how I am suffering , don't you dare to doubt me.

I think that's why Kate cried at the Irish interview.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.10.11 21:38

Why did we become suspects?

Kate and Gerry became suspects in September 2007 and were not cleared till 10 months later. Kate was incensed that while the police focused on them, the man she thinks took Madeleine was free. 'He was probably smiling and thinking: 'Keep blaming the parents and I'll keep on taking children."

Firstly, they have never BEEN cleared.
Secondly - Incensed that they were made suspects! They should just thank their lucky stars and be damned grateful that the PJ wrongly gave them leeway early on, considering almost all young child 'abductions' from permanent or temporary abode are parent-oriented. I think had they had them in for PROPER questioning from the start we wouldn't even be having this debate and MBM would have her justice. Having said that, I think the PJ were really up against it and the levels of unco-operation and official hindering were horrendous.
Just wondered about the underlined bit - 'the man she thinks took Madeleine': odd. implies a knowledge she shouldn't have and if she DID THINK she knew, why would 'he' still have her?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 23.10.11 21:50

Its also in her book Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine 110921

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.10.11 22:11

Tinkerbell81 wrote:

Its also in her book Kate McCann 'I feel guilty every day of my life' - Woman magazine 110921
In the book that she was aware there was no listening service? It just gets worse.....
But, let's be fair to Katey. Four years of lies is a lot for ANYONE to remember!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top