The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mark Warner Resort

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mark Warner Resort

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 08.06.16 18:38

@Nina wrote:
@BarryTheHatchet wrote:I believe there was a story doing the rounds at one time that the group actually negotiated a discount on the holiday because there was no baby-listening service.  But I don't know whether this is substantiated, or just forum myth.  Maybe someone else can remember this and clarify?
Here you go BarryTheHatchet.A long read but answers your question........................http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
Thank you!

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 08.06.16 22:03

@Barrythehatchet - I'm unconvinced about any claims of a discount due to the lack of a baby listening service at the Ocean Club. 

What is certain, is that anyone who booked between 1 Dec 2006 and 28 Feb 2007 (including the McCann party) to go to the OC departing between 22 April 2007 and 12 July 2007 (excluding half term) could claim one free child place worth up to 1700 pounds for every two full paying adults. 

So, Grace Oldfield; Evie or Ella O'Brien; Scarlet or Lily Payne; and Maddie, Sean or Amelie; went completely free - this included the usual creche package for each free child.

This was all part of the early booking Summer Holiday Offer for 2007. 

Couples without children; singles; and families with all children over 12 years, could claim a 10% discount on their total bill.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 08.06.16 22:11

Could save £1700?  eek
How much did this holiday cost?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 08.06.16 22:16

@Nina-off the top of my head I can't remember! It's all on the infamous Wayback Machine and I can check again tomorrow. 1700 was the maximum that could be claimed, and I assume was more likely the figure saved for a fortnight booking.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum