The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mark Warner Resort

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mark Warner Resort

Post by universe on 10.03.15 5:08

@universe wrote:Wow... S/ YARD  are getting closer to the true culpits at last . Very clever  to cut off the  Mccons supporters , tighten the net  on and watch them  squirm!   The previous Mexian  standoff   between Mark Warners  Murat  v/s  Mccanns  ("We  did'nt want you  to know about the sedation  issue")  is  finally comming to  to an end !.
Bell Pottinger & Mark Warner their clients cannot hide from the truth that is to be revealed in their expensive coverup. Tick tock as they say.OMO. OMO. OMO.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 10.03.15 5:20

@universe wrote:I now hope  that with  the  new  demise of Mark  Warners at  Ocean Club  (RIP)  at  last any  confidentiality  agreements  that may have been  signed by their staff, including Catriona, Charlotte and Amy etc  will now be null & void and they can finally spill the beans  about the Mccann/Mark Warner charade.
It is my theory ( & thankyou Gerry for allowing me to have my own theory without you gettig Bell Pottinger/Carter Ruck /Warner/Kennedt/ Mitchell etc to sue me for it) that Catriona, Charlotte, Amy & Mark warners are the KEY to revealing the truth  re. Madeleine's sad demise.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 10.03.15 12:27

Could Catolina (the Mark Warner nanny) explain to us why Madeleine's RED T-SHIRT had cadavour odour on it as evidenced by the dogs & known to the PJ investigators. Was this what Madeleine was wearing when she met her demise and not pajamas as the Mccanns want us to believe. ???.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 2:22

My understanding is that the Mark Warner Resort Company has 25 resorts in 5 countries. Their most unique & valuable asset to potential  holiday booking families is that they offer child minding creches unlike other holiday companies like Thomas Cook  etc. Mark Warner could not risk any more scandles about their nanny service as they would lose their competitive edge over all the other holiday tour companies.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 5:55

THE FAMOUS WHUUSHING CURTAINS & SLAMMING BEDROOM DOOR that Kate always emphasises is in my theory Kate firing a missile at Warners  because she knew that on SUNDAY evening when Catriona was minding Madeleine in the apartment & went onto the patio to either use her mobile phone quietly so as not to wake up the children or for what ever reason this made the bedroom door slam closed in the draft. So therefore Catolina did not realise that Madeleine had got out of bed & climbed to top of sofa to look out the window (with cuddle cat in her arms) & fell onto tiles & died. OMO. OMO.
    My message to Kate when she is reading this theory is; "The truth will set you free" & also remember the motto "You are only as sick as the secrets you keep".

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.15 8:30

Universe, your theory is compelling.  Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 11.03.15 10:01

Universe:

‘when Catriona was minding Madeleine in the apartment’

Conspiracy theory too far to my mind.

If someone else was responsible for the sudden and unexpected death of your daughter like this, no amount of pay-off is going to be enough to persuade you to keep it quiet and conceal the raw emotion for a few days whilst an ‘abduction’ was planned as a cover story. If you were even thinking about money at that stage it would be compensation, not pay-off/cover up.

Or are you trying to suggest that this happened & Cat was unaware, followed by the Mc’s coming home & going to bed, also unaware, till the following morning, at which time both sides tried to blame each other, as it must have happened ‘on their watch’?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 15:10

Universe to Doug D... I am a realist & my coverup theory is based on reading the PJ's case files & other research. I DON'T SUBSCRIBE EVER TO ANY CONSPIRACY THEORIES, & hey, I also don't believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny !  The Mccanns, in my opinion, were not chasing after money when they discovered  that madeleine had died on SUNDAY evening but were chasing after protection from the revelation of their having used long term sedation on their children. If you bother to read all of my previous posts on this forum since last year you would then be educated on the research  I have done to come to my conclusions of what happened to Madeleine. Are you in the habit of calling other people's theories a conspiracy or just mine?.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 11.03.15 16:04

@universe wrote:THE FAMOUS WHUUSHING CURTAINS & SLAMMING BEDROOM DOOR that Kate always emphasises is in my theory Kate firing a missile at Warners  because she knew that on SUNDAY evening when Catriona was minding Madeleine in the apartment & went onto the patio to either use her mobile phone quietly so as not to wake up the children or for what ever reason this made the bedroom door slam closed in the draft. So therefore Catolina did not realise that Madeleine had got out of bed & climbed to top of sofa to look out the window (with cuddle cat in her arms) & fell onto tiles & died. OMO. OMO.
    My message to Kate when she is reading this theory is; "The truth will set you free" & also remember the motto "You are only as sick as the secrets you keep".

Universe. I have read all your posts and I believe you have really found something out here involving high-level covering up of events and the people involved.

As far as your above post is concerned, the window in the children's bedroom would have to have been open (shutter up, obviously) for the bedroom door to have slammed shut when the patio door was opened by the nanny.

Don't forget, that bedroom door closed from the inside out, not from the outside in. The laws of physics were re-written by Kate McCann when she tried to explain how the bedroom door slammed shut in a hypothetical breeze without the patio door being open. She claimed to have closed it after entering.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 11.03.15 16:11

@Doug D wrote:Universe:

If someone else was responsible for the sudden and unexpected death of your daughter like this, no amount of pay-off is going to be enough to persuade you to keep it quiet and conceal the raw emotion for a few days whilst an ‘abduction’ was planned as a cover story. If you were even thinking about money at that stage it would be compensation, not pay-off/cover up.

Or are you trying to suggest that this happened & Cat was unaware, followed by the Mc’s coming home & going to bed, also unaware, till the following morning, at which time both sides tried to blame each other, as it must have happened ‘on their watch’?
So I leave my child with a nanny at a holiday resort and the nanny neglects the childcare for a moment and my child dies accidentally falling off a sofa....  - and I decide that I will assist in covering it up and deny my child's death acknowledgement and agree to pretend instead that she was abducted? I will then carry on that for 8 years, become a detested person ..... Sorry not a theory for me but each to their own!

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 11.03.15 16:21

IMO i have read some really good theories on what happened to Madeleine, but sadly i don't think we will ever really know for sure exactly what happened to bring justice in this case. I believe that Goncalo Amaral stated he thought this case will never be solved because of all the political interference in it right from the start and the protection of the McC's from a high level, and that is  probably true from all that we know about it.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 11.03.15 16:33

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Universe:

So I leave my child with a nanny at a holiday resort and the nanny neglects the childcare for a moment and my child dies accidentally falling off a sofa....  - and I decide that I will assist in covering it up and deny my child's death acknowledgement and agree to pretend instead that she was abducted? I will then carry on that for 8 years, become a detested person ..... Sorry not a theory for me but each to their own!
It doesn't seem likely, but if the McC's had heavily sedated their children before they went out for dinner, they could well have been charged with culpability in Madeleine's death if she fell off the sofa in a drugged state while in the care of a nanny and died as a consequence. So in effect they let the nanny off the hook to protect their own butts as well, probably panicked about whatever they used to drug their kids and couldn't risk any scandal or criminal liability in that regard because of their remaining children. Not saying i personally believe that is what happened, but it could be a possibility, its anyone's guess really.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 16:35

Universe to Gaggzy... Thankyou to you & also to LadyinRed for your support of my researched theory. I roses . I now live in Australia, far away from any potential door stoppers  or BELL pushers (No pun intended re. Bell Pottinger at all)  & so feel a lot safer in publishing my theory on this public forum without meeting  dangder for getting too close to the possible truth. PS. This possible theory / truth / is OMO Gerry & Bell...so please don"t sue me for it.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 17:01

@Gaggzy wrote:
@universe wrote:THE FAMOUS WHUUSHING CURTAINS & SLAMMING BEDROOM DOOR that Kate always emphasises is in my theory Kate firing a missile at Warners  because she knew that on SUNDAY evening when Catriona was minding Madeleine in the apartment & went onto the patio to either use her mobile phone quietly so as not to wake up the children or for what ever reason this made the bedroom door slam closed in the draft. So therefore Catolina did not realise that Madeleine had got out of bed & climbed to top of sofa to look out the window (with cuddle cat in her arms) & fell onto tiles & died. OMO. OMO.

Universe. I have read all your posts and I believe you have really found something out here involving high-level covering up of events and the people involved.

As far as your above post is concerned, the window in the children's bedroom would have to have been open (shutter up, obviously) for the bedroom door to have slammed shut when the patio door was opened by the nanny.

Don't forget, that bedroom door closed from the inside out, not from the outside in. The laws of physics were re-written by Kate McCann when she tried to explain how the bedroom door slammed shut in a hypothetical breeze without the patio door being open. She claimed to have closed it after entering.
Universe to Gaggzy... As SUNDAY was one of the few days that the weather was warm at the resort, & as Kate had said that she usually closed the bedroom windows at night before she went out & I assume also in the daytime for security when they all went out, that night she was OK with leaving them open because the nanny was there & the weather was warm. Therefor the necessary draft did exist I would say.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.15 17:16

I recall reading on the forum that Kate states in The Book of Truth that on arrival at the apartment they closed the shutter and curtains and they remained closed all week.  Why would she mention this, I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 11.03.15 17:23

@universe wrote:
@Gaggzy wrote:

Universe to Gaggzy... As SUNDAY was one of the few days that the weather was warm at the resort, & as Kate had said that she usually closed the bedroom windows at night before she went out & I assume also in the daytime for security when they all went out, that night she was OK with leaving them open because the nanny was there & the weather was warm. Therefor the necessary draft did exist I would say.

Yep, fair comment. That would have had to be the case, otherwise there is no way on earth that bedroom door could have slammed.

I've had another thought on this scenario, though.

Madeleine would have to have been wide awake in bed just as the nanny opened the patio door. She would then have to get out of bed and make it through the door very quickly before the through breeze slammed it shut.

The slamming door would surely cause the careless nanny to spin around to look back into the apartment. Even in the gloom or dark, would she have then not noticed Madeleine's silhouette heading across the room towards the sofa?

I'm not dissing your theory here, but I'm just going through the moment (logically) and finding it hard to visualise it happening this way.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 11.03.15 18:06

What seems possible to me is that the McCanns and Tapas stitched up Mark Warner. Or, at the very least, found MW achilles' heel and used it to their benefit.

There had been some very bad publicity about MW childcare arrangements from an undercover BBC reporter who visited a MW resort in Egypt just weeks before Madeleine was allegedly abducted.

Although, as far as I can see, the BBC programme was not shown until March 2008. Of course the 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann was still a huge news story then with 'sightings' all over the place.

Very interesting timings here, imo. The undercover reporter visits a MW resort just weeks before Madeleine's alleged 'abduction' - in April 2007. And the programme is aired ten months after 'the abduction', in March 2008.

And there was also some bad publicity back in 2005 about nannies being negligent. 

So Mark Warner would be very aware that any more bad publicity about childcare arrangements would seriously damage their reputation.

Everything happens for a reason with MsScam. There is always some ulterior motive. I think they deliberately selected a Mark Warner resort for that fateful week. 

McScam always like to pin the blame on everyone else. They are like bullies in a playground. They find the achilles' heel and go for it.

The 'weak link' with Mark Warner would be the childcare arrangements. The BBC undercover reporter's article was highly critical and would have been extremely damaging to Mark Warner's reputation. The very last thing that Mark Warner needed in the weeks and months following that report was any more bad publicity. The very last thing.

(Also, nannies would be a 'weak link' in terms of pinning blame. They are young girls who are often very poorly paid. Sometimes not that well educated. Quite low in the pecking order of things. And - if they genuinely care about children - probably quite easy to press the 'guilt' buttons.)

Low and behold:

Just three weeks after that disastrous BBC undercover findings, another disaster occurs at a Mark Warner resort. What a coincidence! And what terrible timing for Mark Warner's reputation management!

Madeleine McCann is allegedly 'abducted' from her bed one evening at a MW Ocean Club resort in Portugal. 

Although, at face value, no culpability can be attached to Mark Warner childcare arrangements as the McCanns had not arranged for any evening babysitting or used the night creche, nevertheless, Madeleine's 'abduction' was not good publicity for Mark Warner or for Ocean Club resort.

If it is found that a MW nanny was, in fact, babysitting or - what I think is more likely -  'baby listening' outside the Mc and Tapas apartments (a system used at MW hotels by nannies and which was what, allegedly, the Mcs and Tapas were doing that very holiday) then that paints a very different picture.

If the nanny is just listening outside the apartments or listening at the bedroom doors then that opens up the possibility of 'an abductor' entering and stealing a child.

A deal is brokered, perhaps? The Mcs and Tapas will pretend that it was they rather than the nanny/nannies doing the 'baby-listening' in order to not directly implicate Mark Warner's childcare arrangements? And the Mcs and Tapas can then rely on MW protection.

The Mcs (and Tapas?) don't like spending money on childcare, imo,  so slipping the nanny/nannies a few extra Euros and getting them to listen outside the apartments or outside the bedrooms would be very much up their street, I would have thought? Much more likely than the Mcs and Tapas getting up every 30 minutes, imo.

Even if this was not the case, there is another way that MW childcare could be criticized that week. With the potential for very bad publicity.

IF something bad had happened to Madeleine McCann earlier in the week, as has been theorized, yet Kate and Gerry continue to sign in a child into the kids' club under Madeleine McCann's name, and the nannies don't notice/don't know/don't say anything then that also raises serious issues around the signing in/out procedure and the nannies not knowing who the children are, their right names, and which child is actually in the club.

The creche signing out procedure was heavily criticized in 2005 when a parent came to collect a child and the child wasn't there. Had been taken out of the creche by a nanny who had not signed the child out. This hit the press.

--------

Ah DOUBLE BINGO!! 

The BBC undercover reporter who wrote a scathing report criticizing MW childcare at a MW holiday resort in Egypt just weeks before Madeleine was allegedly abducted said that health and safety was compromised in several ways, including criticizing the baby listening service:

"Also, at the Mark Warner resort in Egypt, a room listening service designed to check on children every 30 minutes whilst their parents are out, was found to be inappropriate because the staff could only listen at the door – they couldn't see if the children were all right or go into the rooms. Indeed, a Mark Warner nanny told the BBC undercover journalist that before the journalist arrived in April 07, a girl under the age of five had escaped through the window of a room and was found wandering around the complex within metres of the pool."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/1482383/Holiday-ski-resort-nannies-sacked-for-endangering-tod

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/03_march/05/whistleblower.shtml

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 23:15

I'd say LORD BELL & his Pottinger company charged Mark Warners heaps of money to reputation manage these earlier (Egypt, Greece, Dubbi, Turkey ) childcare disasters. OMO. OMO>

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 1:57

The other "Weak Link" for  Chitty, chitty  Warners  would be any potential whistleblowers comming forward. But, hey there is a well used remedy for that ... confidentiality signed agreements by staff, superinjunctions paid for and Carter Ruck to the rescue.  "And the rich get richer" in the process !. OMO. OMO.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.03.15 8:11

For those interested, Kiko's tweeting again.

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 14:11

Do any supersleuths on this forum have any details on the Catholic priest called Father John Wilson who was working in Praia da Luz & then went back to England?.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 12.03.15 17:36

I've just read through all the Mark Warner bumf again, and the holidays advertised remind me of a cross between some upmarket Butlins and the kind of PGL 'adventure holiday' advertised for unaccompanied children and adolescents.

I suppose I can't understand it because other than that the weather is likely to be a bit better, why bother to go on a 'family holiday' abroad, when the only bit of 'abroad' you take on board is the wine and food? Tennis, sports etc... It definitely sounds very adolescent to me.

I KNOW it takes all sorts, but me and mine, my children and grandchildren today, like to see a bit of the country visited, and stay in gites and cottages, and meet locals and take in a bit of the culture and stuff. How old fashioned we are and were!

If there was a coast, the kids played WITH US on the sand and in the sea. Mark Warner sounds like some awful extended organised school trip to me. It simply MUST be the wrap around child care that is the attraction... family holidays for the unimaginative and unadventurous... family holidays for people who don't like family holidays, and would really rather have an independent adults only holiday.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by String on 12.03.15 18:06

@universe wrote:Do any supersleuths on this forum have any details on the Catholic priest called Father John Wilson who was working in Praia da Luz & then went back to England?.

He's still there according to this - http://www.stvincentsalgarve.org/contacts.html   In interregnum from 1st Feb 2008 until present? 

http://shipoffools.com/mystery/2008/1637.html - Good reviews too!

String

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.03.15 19:45

@comperedna wrote:
I suppose I can't understand it because other than that the weather is likely to be a bit better, why bother to go on a 'family holiday' abroad, when the only bit of 'abroad' you take on board is the wine and food? Tennis, sports etc... It definitely sounds very adolescent to me.

Well you've just summed the British middle classes up in one word there - adolescent.

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 13.03.15 2:04

Back on track...The keys to the resolution of this case in my theory involve the link up between the following financially involved entities..... Mark Warner + Bell Pottinger + Clarence Mitchel + Tony Blair, etc.  Any suggestions re. pedophiles, swinging, microchipping, ivf, nuclear power plants, drug companies , abduction & various ficticious sightings , etc. etc. are only & simply  manufactured  red herrings designed to distract everyone from seeing the true $$$ financial  entities at true reputation/ financial risk due to Madeleine's sad demise. OMO. OMO. OMO.

universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum