The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Theory

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 20.05.11 21:19

It might be an idea Garth, as rose said to avoid the name calling. We have had monkey, banana, old luv etc. There is no need for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGuest on 20.05.11 21:21

Garth  - I can't see that driving a car into the car park, which was situated at the back of the apartments out of sight of the Tapas bar would have attracted attention.  As for being identified, and causing 'all sorts of problems' - never heard of false numberplates?

Come off it - a criminal could get round this. Your attempts to explain things seem very thin.

I don't know what happened to Madeleine - I am not suggesting that her parents were involved, but I feel that they were being 'economical with the truth' when they talk about  leaving the children alone and their checking regimes.

NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 20.05.11 21:22

My other question would be why did the parents not demand their remaining children not get tested for drugs that night or take them to A&E?

Feck me, the  McCanns had just come to the realisation  that their daughter had been taken by a paedophile. Next you'll be asking why they never took fingerprints of everyone who entered the apartment!

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 20.05.11 21:27

newguest

They may not have been as frequent on previous nights but on that last night (take note candyfloss= I mean the last night with Madeleine) but when she M mentioned the crying, the checks were a lot more frequent. And all the tapas lot confirm the checks.............unless you think they are all involve in some huge conspiracy?

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 20.05.11 21:27

@Garth wrote:My other question would be why did the parents not demand their remaining children not get tested for drugs that night or take them to A&E?

Feck me, the McCanns had just come to the realisation that their daughter had been taken by a paedophile. Next you'll be asking why they never took fingerprints of everyone who entered the apartment!

Garth, as a parent, i would do exactly that. I would be worried that the abductur had done something to my other two children especially as they didnt wake up.
Its more odd that they didnt get them checked, than if they had of got them checked (If you see what i mean) most parents find this odd considering their daughter had been taken.

Just out of curiousity, are you a parent garth? You dont have to answer, i wont be offended, am just curious, thats all.

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth on 20.05.11 21:29

Maybe they should have finger printed everyone to eliminate them from their enquiries.....................????

Mini Slueth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 20.05.11 21:30

Apologies..............I dont mean to sound condescending.

Anyway, must go, the pub calls. Good night my lovelies!

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 20.05.11 21:30

candyfloss wrote:It might be an idea Garth, as rose said to avoid the name calling. We have had monkey, banana, old luv etc. There is no need for it.

Most people are on here because they question things, Gareth as he has pointed out is here to 'educate' the masses, ( his after Clarence's job )and what with his terminology as you have pointed out , and the added extras of 'jeez' 'wtf' 'feck'
this is exactly why its good to have them on here, A wise man can act a fool , but a fool can not act a wise man ................ thumbsup

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.11 21:32

Kate says herself, that she kept putting her hand on the twins chest to check. A tapas witness, says she( Kate) kept putting her finger under their noses. Surely, you would rush to get your kids checked out immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 20.05.11 21:33

@Garth wrote:Apologies..............I dont mean to sound condescending.

Say hello to Ed Smethurst Greg......sorry Garth winkwink

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth on 20.05.11 21:40

Before I go, ask yourself, how hard would it be to pass a little girl through this window without making any disturbance.....easy!

Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGuest on 20.05.11 21:44

So their daughter 'had been taken by a paedophile'. They think the two others were drugged. And with two qualified anaesthetists in the  group they didn't try to rouse the children to ensure that they would wake up again.....

I find the McCann's behaviour very very strange. 

NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 20.05.11 21:45

@Garth wrote:Rose me old luv, go and do your research. There are infact other sedatives that DONT give off any smell.

you mean the kind doctors can so easily get there hands on?

niknaks08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 on 20.05.11 21:45

Garth Today at 9:22 pm

My other question would be why did the parents not demand their remaining children not get tested for drugs that night or take them to A&E?

Feck me, the McCanns had just come to the realisation that their daughter had been taken by a paedophile. Next you'll be asking why they never took fingerprints of everyone who entered the apartment!

&&&&&&&&&&&&I thought they were complaining that the police didn't do this though? That they wanted their kids tested and it wasn't done? I'm confused now.
As for the Mccanns came to a realisation that their daughter was taken by a paedophile, how did you work that one out?

rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDresden on 20.05.11 21:48

NewGuest wrote:So their daughter 'had been taken by a paedophile'. They think the two others were drugged. And with two qualified anaesthetists in the  group they didn't try to rouse the children to ensure that they would wake up again.....

I find the McCann's behaviour very very strange. 

As do so many other doctors. Do not be fooled that the McCanns are believed in the medical profession.

DrDresden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGuest on 20.05.11 21:50

How difficult would it be to pass a child out?With two cots and a bed in the way and dim lighting - quite difficult. Much easier to walk out of a thoughtfully provided unlocked door.... oh and then hang around to make sure that someone sees you, so that they know you are abducting a child.

I am not saying that it didn't happen - truth can be stranger than fiction...

NewGuest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.11 21:53

@Garth wrote:Before I go, ask yourself, how hard would it be to pass a little girl through this window without making any disturbance.....easy!

How did the abductor manage to stumble around those costs the bed and the chair in the dark. Open the window, raise the shutter (without any noise, and we know they make an awful noise) all whilst carrying the child in his arms in front of him. Secondly where did the other abductor go? If he turned left, JT was almost at the top of the hill, and would have seen him for a start. How come no-one saw this other man? I'm sure at least Mrs Fenn would have had a look out of the window, to see why the shutters were being lifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 on 20.05.11 22:00

what doesnt make sence to me is if it was an abduction for a child for a childless couple or a pedo ring then surely they would take the youngest as a younger baby child wouldnt be able to kick up the same fuss maddie would being nearly 4 , would forget its parents quicker and b easyier to mould into the new surroundings and as there were not 1but 2 babies of each sex to choose from ,why would they chose in theory the hardest option ??

niknaks08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 20.05.11 22:42

@Garth wrote:Apologies..............I dont mean to sound condescending.

Careful you don't overdo it! Wouldn't want you coming home all lagered up and start spouting nonsense and insulting people!

drunken

Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 7:18

How did the abductor manage to stumble around those costs the bed and the chair in the dark. Open the window, raise the shutter (without any noise, and we know they make an awful noise) all whilst carrying the child in his arms in front of him. Secondly where did the other abductor go? If he turned left, JT was almost at the top of the hill, and would have seen him for a start. How come no-one saw this other man? I'm sure at least Mrs Fenn would have had a look out of the window, to see why the shutters were being lifted.

Poor Garth must have the patients of a saint to listen to the tedious and uneducated questions being bandied around here, no wonder he went off for a drink.

A little education for you all.

How did the abductor manage to stumble around those cots the bed and the chair?

Firstly, you as a moderator on a forum who wants justice for Madeliene McCann, you completely astound me with your lack of knowledge and your inability to understand the most simple of theories,

The lamp in the dining room was left on before the McCanns left to dine themselves. How else do you think GM observed his daughter if it were pitch black? The shutters are on the outside of the window, so when they are raised from the inside by the cord they make minimal noise (not ‘awful noise’ – please let us know where you get this misinformtion from). Once open, the window would have been slid open. Again making minimal noise. You will also notice that the bed next to the window doesn’t completely span the base of that window. Which in effect means that the person who passed her out did not need to disturb the bed. You would also have noticed that JT’s sighting describes the child being carried with her head to the left and her feet to the right. This would account for the child initially being picked up by someone else out of the bed where her head would have been to the right and legs to the left, which is reversed when passed on (as observed by JT).

And how did Kate have that gut feeling that her daughter had been stolen and didn’t just wander off?

Quite simply because the little girl would have to had complete the ‘grand national’ to get out. For your information, both kiddie gates at the bottom and top of the stairs were closed. The patio doors were pulled closed and the curtains drawn. So how anyone, let alone the PJ, could possibly think that the child managed to draw open the curtains, slide open the door, return it to its oiriginal position, scale both sets of gates and just wander off is beyond me and most certainly beyond the thoughts of the McCanns and any other logical thinking person.

{size=14]So that is why the ‘wandered off’ has been rubbished and why Kate McCann instinctively believed her daughter had been snatched. (in answer to those who cannot understand how she 'knew' her daughter had been snatched)[/size]

I am also bemused at the fact that when Garth rubbishes a car being driven into the rear car park because of the attention drawn to it, its not acceptable. Yet our Mrs Feen upstairs could hear a pin drop and any disturbance of the quiet shutters would immediately have drawn her attention.

She’s a great women isn’t she this Mrs Fenn. lol

So you can see (unless you're a comlplete and utter baffoon), that Garths theory makes perfect sense, and I'm sure that the British detectives will be looking at this scenario as the most likely.

RBxHN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me on 21.05.11 8:51

So how was all this done without leaving any evidence (DNA, foot or finger prints), particualrly around the window and in the room in general?

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:00

@RBxHN wrote:So you can see (unless you're a comlplete and utter baffoon), that Garths theory makes perfect sense, and I'm sure that the British detectives will be looking at this scenario as the most likely.

According to your IP, you and Garth are the same person which makes it funny that you agree with him/yourself big grin

So who's the complete and utter baffoon who's trying to convince us that the McCanns have at least two supporters?

Sorry, make that 4 because Ringo/John-Paul (again, one person) might be back today after his 'time-out' in the cooler

flag

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 9:06

We use the same IP because we live in the same building.

It aint that hard to work out!

RBxHN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud9 on 21.05.11 9:14

Didn't you say you and XAUS are ex SAS? I thought SAS were not allowed to say they are SAS? Hence being secret and all that.

Cloud9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 9:19

@Cloud9 wrote:Didn't you say you and XAUS are ex SAS? I thought SAS were not allowed to say they are SAS? Hence being secret and all that.

I'm Xaus. Rolling Eyes

RBxHN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum