The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Theory

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:20

@RBxHN wrote:

{size=14]So that is why the ‘wandered off’ has been rubbished and why Kate McCann instinctively believed her daughter had been snatched. (in answer to those who cannot understand how she 'knew' her daughter had been snatched)[/size]

Is that right?

If Kate knew instantly that her daughter had been snatched, why did she then choose to search in her bedroom, then the wardobes and under her bed? Then Gerry comes in and also searches in all of the wardrobes and LIFTS up all of the beds looking for her?

Ones thoughts and ones actions do not match here RBxHN and that is the biggest tell tale sign there is, that they are lying.
The PJ knew it, Lee Rainbow knew it and so do we.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 9:29

Stella, I think you need some educating into human nature, because you have got a blinkered way of looking at things. And I'm pretty sure some posters on here can see it.

Let me explain human nature to you here, you know when you've misplaced your car keys for example, and you look in normal places but in desperation you end up looking in places you know you would never have left them but, you look anyway.

Its the same sort of thing......you know......


ps I love the laughing emoticon, the irony is hiliarious!

Incidentally, were thinking of meeting you lot face to face at one of your meetings. That would be fun wouldnt it?!!!

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:37

@RBxHN wrote:

How did the abductor manage to stumble around those cots the bed and the chair?

[size=14]The lamp in the dining room was left on before the McCanns left to dine themselves. How else do you think GM observed his daughter if it were pitch black?

Oh dear me. Did no one teach you the basic principles of light? I thought you were ex SAS?

How can light from a table lamp in the living room travel along the hall way, past the dining area and kitchen, then the bathroom and finally take a sharp left turn into the bedroom and up into the far left hand corner of that room to shine a light on a child sleeping at the top of the bed?

It's no wonder we cannot grasp your theories RBxHN.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Me on 21.05.11 9:37

I have no problem, supporting an abdustion theory if there was one piece of tangible evidence to suggest someone had "got into" that apartment, been in that apartment and transferred the girl out through the window.

As far as i can see there is nothing to support that thesis, evidence wise.

The only evidence to support abduction is the sighting of a person carrying a child by JT, the description of this person having changed 9 or 10 times, and indeed that statement, exlcuding the large amount of changes to it in terms of the description of the person, directly contradicts statments by GM & Jez.

The only other sighting of someone at that time with a child comes from the Smiths who say, with a 60-80% probability,  it was GM they saw and this person was holding the child in exactly the same way GM held one of the twins when coming off the plane.

Given the lack of evidence of someone being in that room or transferring the child through the window, and given the sightings by JT & The Smiths i fail to see how this can be the only plausible theory.

Please can you explain why you feel this is the only plausible theory.

Me
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 9:40

I think I'm slightly more educated than you going on your posts.

Light happens to reflect off of white walls........................another lesson for you Stella.................bless!

It's like talking to a five year old!

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by RBxHN on 21.05.11 9:42

@Me wrote:I have no problem, supporting an abdustion theory if there was one piece of tangible evidence to suggest someone had "got into" that apartment, been in that apartment and transferred the girl out through the window.

As far as i can see there is nothing to support that thesis, evidence wise.

The only evidence to support abduction is the sighting of a person carrying a child by JT, the description of this person having changed 9 or 10 times, and indeed that statement, exlcuding the large amount of changes to it in terms of the description of the person, directly contradicts statments by GM & Jez.

The only other sighting of someone at that time with a child comes from the Smiths who say, with a 60-80% probability, it was GM they saw and this person was holding the child in exactly the same way GM held one of the twins when coming off the plane.

Given the lack of evidence of someone being in that room or transferring the child through the window, and given the sightings by JT & The Smiths i fail to see how this can be the only plausible theory.

Please can you explain why you feel this is the only plausible theory.

I'm explaining absolutely nothing. It's there, if you cannont understand that the earth is round then I cannot help!

RBxHN

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:45

@RBxHN wrote:Stella, I think you need some educating into human nature, because you have got a blinkered way of looking at things. And I'm pretty sure some posters on here can see it.

Let me explain human nature to you here, you know when you've misplaced your car keys for example, and you look in normal places but in desperation you end up looking in places you know you would never have left them but, you look anyway.

Its the same sort of thing......you know......


Are you seriously trying to tell me that loosing your car keys is like having a child abducted?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:48

Stella wrote:
@RBxHN wrote:

How did the abductor manage to stumble around those cots the bed and the chair?

[size=14]The lamp in the dining room was left on before the McCanns left to dine themselves. How else do you think GM observed his daughter if it were pitch black?

Oh dear me. Did no one teach you the basic principles of light? I thought you were ex SAS?

How can light from a table lamp in the living room travel along the hall way, past the dining area and kitchen, then the bathroom and finally take a sharp left turn into the bedroom and up into the far left hand corner of that room to shine a light on a child sleeping at the top of the bed?

It's no wonder we cannot grasp your theories RBxHN.


Just for info RBxHN, here are KM's own words, in the first minute of this video. She was stood looking at Madeleines bed, and she couldn't even make out if she was in it!!! She says it was dark. By the way, how did those long curtains go whooosh if they were tucked behind a bed and chair.

[youtube][/youtube]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Me on 21.05.11 9:55

I'm explaining absolutely nothing. It's there, if you cannont understand that the earth is round then I cannot help!

You see, this is what i don't understand. I asked perfectly reasonable questions politely, no insults or name calling and this is the reply i get!

What is it with you where you find the need to act so narcissitically? I was trying to engage you to get your take on it, given that you seem to strongly support an abduction theory.

I am not here espousing all kinds of conspiracy theories, simply trying to understand the evidence you are using to support your hypothesis.

Yet you choose not to support your thesis but instead blather on about the earth being round!!

Given this is a discussion forum i was trying to have a sensible discussion with you. Clearly you are not someone who can enter in discussion, you appear to be some kind of keyboard warrior intent on arguing and name calling without actually stating why you think the way you do.

it makes you look, well a bit of a tit, and it does your credibility no good whatsoever.

But, you carry on if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Hope this helps! Thanks!

Me
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 9:56

You are wasting your time here RBxHN. We are all very aware of the facts, as they have been presented in the case files.

You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a desperate pedlar of the McCann's lies and I think we have heard enough of your diatribe here.

Please leave this forum under your own steam, now there's a good boy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:04

Well said Me

and I really like the "keyboard warrior" bit, you are spot on there.


Not a good advert for the McCann's, is he?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:11

candyfloss wrote:

Just for info RBxHN, here are KM's own words, in the first minute of this video. She was stood looking at Madeleines bed, and she couldn't even make out if she was in it!!! She says it was dark. By the way, how did those long curtains go whooosh if they were tucked behind a bed and chair.



Excellent timing candyfloss

This demonstrates perfectly that once again Kate and Gerry's testimonies, completely contradict each other.

They will be trying to tell us next that the table lamp was also abducted.

I can see Kate releasing another book soon, Kate's truth v 2, to cover all the bits they missed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We all love a good theory

Post by Marian on 21.05.11 10:12

Hello Garth, I've just brought myself up-to-date with all the comments yesterday. I thought you and I had come to an understanding that name calling wasn't a good idea. Let's start afresh today. Okay, people can discuss their theories until the cows come home but who knows if any of them have any basis in fact. I really would like to know what motivates you with the McCann case. When the story first broke, did you accept right away that it happened the way we were told and, that when speculation as to other possibilities started to emerge, you still had no doubts at all? You are unlike the majority of McCann supporters I've encountered on various websites and media outlets - they tend to accuse the sceptics of being heartless and callous, adding to the grief of the parents who somehow have to live with the consequences of their mistake (leaving the children alone). As you know, I did not condemn the McCanns in those early days because heaven only knows I've made some terrible decisions as a parent. I have never heard you raise this particular point, you simply pour scorn on absolutely everything and I don't understand why you do it. There are websites out there for people who believe the earth is flat or that the Queen Mother was a shape-shifting lizard (to name just two that spring to mind) and I just leave them alone as I know that nothing I say will change their minds and, in any case, they're not really doing any harm. I hope I'm managing to convey what I want to say - if this site is as bizarre and pointless to you as others are to me, surely the best way of dealing with it is to accept that it takes all sorts to make a world and let the participants get on with it?

Marian

Posts : 1147
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:13

Stella wrote:Well said Me

and I really like the "keyboard warrior" bit, you are spot on there.


Not a good advert for the McCann's, is he?


Exactly Stella, he and Garth, are showing everyone, the complete flaws in their argument. Let them continue, they know they can't make a case for their theories. It just shows people who are looking in, their theories are absolute fantasy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Rose58 on 21.05.11 10:22

For those who believe someone easily opened the shutters from outside, please explain how they managed to open the window.

Rose58
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:30

I just cannot believe that these people would think that a missing child is like loosing your car keys !!! it's absolutely unbelievable really.

Yet once again we are told that "like loosing your car keys, you search everywhere", but in another breath we are to believe that Kate knew instantly that her child had been snatched by paedophiles !!! If that was me, I would;

1. Pick up the phone to reception and shout, get the Police QUICK !!!!.

2. Call Gerry on my mobile phone and tell him to get here PDQ.

3. Turn the light on and check throughly each of the twins. Are they breathing, is their clothes intact, why are they not waking up?

4. Shout for help, as loud as your lungs allow.

That is what people in distress do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:35

Rose58 wrote:For those who believe someone easily opened the shutters from outside, please explain how they managed to open the window.

That is an excellent point Rose.

I will second guess their response by saying that, they would say, there must have been two of them. One inside, one out.

But if that was the case, one of them at least would have had a car and all 3 children would have gone. Their financial reward for 3 blonde young children would have been truly stupendous !!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by NewGuest on 21.05.11 10:45

Ah no Stella - our friends have already told us that the abductor(s) didn't have a car and that they wandered around with an abducted child for 3/4 hour.

NewGuest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:50

Well newguest, what a different world we live in today.

Silly old me thought that all criminals could drive a car to perfect their 'getaway'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:50

Just for you RBxHN that the shutters DO make a lot of noise, the News of the World had exclusive access to the apartment, and checked them for themselves. Article in mccanfiles............................................



And our team heard for themselves how much noise an intruder would have made...............

When the bedroom shutter is opened by a pull-cord it makes a loud piercing creak that could easily have woken the youngsters or alerted Pamela Fenn, the woman living upstairs.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id21.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:52

Oh dear, since I posted that video of KM saying the room was dark, he went very quiet, and seems to have logged out now, big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 10:56



Well you know what they say,

When the going get's tough, the tough get going !!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 11:02

I'm off now for a bit, the sun looks gorgeous.........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Baronstu on 21.05.11 11:04

@Cloud9 wrote:Didn't you say you and XAUS are ex SAS? I thought SAS were not allowed to say they are SAS? Hence being secret and all that.

Saturday Afternoon Soldiers.
Probably don't know the organisation of The Regiment.

Baronstu

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theory

Post by Guest on 21.05.11 11:09

Stella wrote:I'm off now for a bit, the sun looks gorgeous.........

Enjoy thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum