The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Question about Irish interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Irish interview

Post by mexx on 19.05.11 4:13

Could anybody clarify what exactly the interviewer asked just before Kate cried? The audio is really weak and I just can't make it out. thanks!

mexx

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Irish interview

Post by ufercoffy on 19.05.11 8:19

@mexx wrote:Could anybody clarify what exactly the interviewer asked just before Kate cried? The audio is really weak and I just can't make it out. thanks!

I could be wrong but I think he was asking Kate if she'd considered that Madeleine might be happy with the paedophile who is treating her with the love and respect she deserves, and is rubbing her tummy with the missing pink blanket whilst tearing apart her "perfect ********"...oops sorry, with the family who abducted her because Madeleine has been with her new family longer than with Kate and Gerry.

I think the penny dropped for Kate that the interviewer wasn't buying their lies. Kate has never cried publicly for Madeleine, only for herself.

I suppose it is part of Transworld's contract that the McC's have to do these interviews to promote the book to make it sell? winkwink

Maybe Transworld are the ones who wanted to nail the McCanns? Mr

ufercoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 on 20.05.11 6:47

He asked about the twins and she said the f word before bursting into tears. I agree with Ufer that it was the realisation they weren't being believed.

rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by Wickedkitten on 26.05.11 12:45

I'm still laughing at how Gerry could actually claim that it was their idea to bring in the dogs. if that were true, why in the hell would he be so quick to discredit them after they have found something?

Wickedkitten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum