The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OiBFvgqUw

Post by Tony Bennett on 29.12.09 18:43

@Autumn wrote:I dont't know about coughing but I nearly died laughing when I read when I read about the Barcelona 'investigation'.

Have there been any further updates re David Cowley's belief that Madeleine is being held captive underground near PDL? And, before I get shot down in flames for asking, I ask the question in all seriousness.
Autumn, I know it's hard given we're dealing with such famous people (cough), but just for the record, it's:

Dave EDGAR

and

Arthur COWLEY.

For some reason the mention of 'Arthur' conjures up recollections of 'Minder':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OiBFvgqUw

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.12.09 18:49


Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2505
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Autumn on 29.12.09 18:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Autumn wrote:I dont't know about coughing but I nearly died laughing when I read when I read about the Barcelona 'investigation'.

Have there been any further updates re David Cowley's belief that Madeleine is being held captive underground near PDL? And, before I get shot down in flames for asking, I ask the question in all seriousness.
Autumn, I know it's hard given we're dealing with such famous people (cough), but just for the record, it's:

Dave EDGAR

and

Arthur COWLEY.

For some reason the mention of 'Arthur' conjures up recollections of 'Minder':




Too much wine with dinner - thanks for picking me up on that drunken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OiBFvgqUw

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Autumn on 29.12.09 18:55

jkh wrote:

laugh

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:01

@Autumn wrote:
jkh wrote:

laugh


PMSL :ambersuz: laugh Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.12.09 19:06

Edgar and Cowley are imposters I tell you!

These are the originals - Twatman and Knobin courtesy of the McCann Gallery


Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2505
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Autumn on 29.12.09 19:08

The 'Minder' link not working for me - the vid comes up but won't play Crying or Very sad

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:11

@Old Nick wrote:
What The Papers Never Say wrote:

Personally on reading this through, I cannot understand why the attorney general did not declare you a vexatious litigant!
I have read through the criteria and you actually fit it perfectly. Apparently you do not have to bring actual court actions, the way I understand it your actions like continually wasting the Essex police force time with various complaints about various people can be construed as "vexatious".

You cannot attack Nigel Nessling for simply quoting the facts, did you or did you not try to bring the McCanns to court even though you knew perfectly well you would be unsuccessful, no matter which court door you went knocking on?

Did you or did you not go to the Big Brother House and try to serve a writ on Michael Barrymore who was appearing on the show at the time?

Are you or are you not still trying to bring an action against the Essex police about how they handled the Stuart Lubbock investigation?

Are you or are you not trying to bring an action against the Essex police about Lee Balkwell?

Have you or have you not accused the Essex police of being corrupt and turning a blind eye to people smuggling drugs into the country?

Have you or have you not complained to the Essex police about Nigel Nessling on numerous occasions?

Have you of have you not complained to the Essex police about Debbie Butler?

Have you or have you not complained to the Press Complaints Commission on at least 6 different occasions?

Have you or have you not just had your complaints about the Daily Star and the Daily Express refused?

Did you or did you not preside over your old website the Madeleine Foundation, when it it defamed an innocent photographer?

Did you or did you not help Debbie Butler writ to the General Medical Council trying to have Gerry McCann and Kate Healy removed from the medical register as unfit to practice because they were depressed about their child's abduction?

Did you or did you not try to get the McCanns in court on charges of child neglect?

Did you or did you not complain to Social Services about the twins being left with their parents?

Did you or did you not spearhead many complaints about metric road signs?

Now there is probably much that I have left out, but on the above, I honestly cannot understand how Baroness Scotland has come to this conclusion that you are not a vexatious person? (Perhaps she has had another of her lapses?)

Was that letter you have published verbatim? Or has it been subject to you snipping bits and adding bits?

Gosh, if Tony is only able to answer affirmatively to half these questions that's still a mighty impressive list! Well done again Tony - you should get a medal for the amount of complaining you do, but I do fear that the amount of it may be taking its toll.

I think he can probably answer YES to all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:12

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sunshine wrote:Please provide the list of McCann believers you feel should be emailed.
I think you have misunderstood, sunshine.

This is an extract from the Treasury Solicitor's letter of 22 December:

I can confirm that one of the complainants was informed on 29th June 2009 that we had found insufficient evidence at that time to support an Application for a Civil Proceedings Order. All complainants will be notified in the next week or so that this investigation has been discontinued.

It is for the Treasury Solicitor and her staff to write to all the McCann-believers who took it upon themselves to demand that I be deemed by the Courts of the U.K. to be a 'Vexatious Litigant'.

I think there's quite a lot of them.

I hope they won't be too grief-stricken that their efforts have come to naught and that they've wasted so much of the Treasury Solicitor's time.

So why was only one person notified in June? I will await my letter and then confirm it with yours.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:25

@Autumn wrote:
jkh wrote:

laugh
Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.12.09 19:27

PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2505
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:29

jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Autumn on 29.12.09 19:34

PearlB wrote:
jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

So, you have a hotline to the Twatcave? bigshock

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.12.09 19:36

PearlB wrote:
jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

But Edgar is convinced Maddie is in a secret lair in PDL and no one has looked there. Even Kate and Gerry didn't look when they were in PDL recently.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7121
Reputation : 2505
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:40

jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:
jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

But Edgar is convinced Maddie is in a secret lair in PDL and no one has looked there. Even Kate and Gerry didn't look when they were in PDL recently.
Don't you agree that it would be very foolish for them to give away exactly what they were thinking or doing?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 19:41

@Autumn wrote:
PearlB wrote:
jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

So, you have a hotline to the Twatcave? bigshock
Oh I think there are twatcaves a lot closer thatn PDL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Bea_Reasonable on 29.12.09 19:56

@Autumn wrote:
PearlB wrote:
jkh wrote:
PearlB wrote:Glad that you all think its funny. At least someone is trying to find this child with no help from the PT Police I suspect.

Oh, are Edgar and Cowley in one of the lawless villages in PDL at the moment then?
Have no idea where they are,just that they ARE looking.

So, you have a hotline to the Twatcave? bigshock

Twatcave? You have to swear do you? I mean it wins the argument for you does it?

Bea_Reasonable

Posts : 126
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 21:22

PearlB wrote:
@Old Nick wrote:
What The Papers Never Say wrote:

Personally on reading this through, I cannot understand why the attorney general did not declare you a vexatious litigant!
I have read through the criteria and you actually fit it perfectly. Apparently you do not have to bring actual court actions, the way I understand it your actions like continually wasting the Essex police force time with various complaints about various people can be construed as "vexatious".

You cannot attack Nigel Nessling for simply quoting the facts, did you or did you not try to bring the McCanns to court even though you knew perfectly well you would be unsuccessful, no matter which court door you went knocking on?

Did you or did you not go to the Big Brother House and try to serve a writ on Michael Barrymore who was appearing on the show at the time?

Are you or are you not still trying to bring an action against the Essex police about how they handled the Stuart Lubbock investigation?

Are you or are you not trying to bring an action against the Essex police about Lee Balkwell?

Have you or have you not accused the Essex police of being corrupt and turning a blind eye to people smuggling drugs into the country?

Have you or have you not complained to the Essex police about Nigel Nessling on numerous occasions?

Have you of have you not complained to the Essex police about Debbie Butler?

Have you or have you not complained to the Press Complaints Commission on at least 6 different occasions?

Have you or have you not just had your complaints about the Daily Star and the Daily Express refused?

Did you or did you not preside over your old website the Madeleine Foundation, when it it defamed an innocent photographer?

Did you or did you not help Debbie Butler writ to the General Medical Council trying to have Gerry McCann and Kate Healy removed from the medical register as unfit to practice because they were depressed about their child's abduction?

Did you or did you not try to get the McCanns in court on charges of child neglect?

Did you or did you not complain to Social Services about the twins being left with their parents?

Did you or did you not spearhead many complaints about metric road signs?

Now there is probably much that I have left out, but on the above, I honestly cannot understand how Baroness Scotland has come to this conclusion that you are not a vexatious person? (Perhaps she has had another of her lapses?)

Was that letter you have published verbatim? Or has it been subject to you snipping bits and adding bits?

Gosh, if Tony is only able to answer affirmatively to half these questions that's still a mighty impressive list! Well done again Tony - you should get a medal for the amount of complaining you do, but I do fear that the amount of it may be taking its toll.

I think he can probably answer YES to all.


If one person was informed in June, why have they only just informed Tony Bennett now? This doesn't make sense, also how come he got a letter now this week? Aren't they all on holiday until next week?

Something is as usual wrong here and what was omitted from the letter? It appears snipped. I wouldn't ask, only Tony has made it public property again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 22:22

Deleted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 23:10

@Tony Bennett wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: ajsbennett@btinternet.com
To: Nigel Nessling
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: Further complaint: Your persistent libelling of me

Mr Nessling

It has come to my attention that you recently sent this message to a blog.


QUOTE FROM NIGEL NESSLING

Author: Nigel Nessling (IP: 86.30.95.187, cpc4-ipsw2-0-0-cust954.5-4.cable.virginmedia.com)
Email: v8zodiac@ntlworld.com
Url:

Comment:
You would most probably heard of ths vile man's incident within the confines of a public toilet. Well what most people have not said is what he was doing at the time in the toilet. Well he was not propositioning to anyone.
Yes good old Bennett was caught out masturbating in the toilets. Toilets which were, and are still used by holidaymakers, which include children. What kind of pervert does that? He was also forced out of his Local Mental Health house after locals complained that he was hanging around the local school. (nothing was ever done, and given his problems then maybe his mind was not right). And you look UP to this scum? No wonder you get the piss taken out of you all over the internet!


UNQUOTE

As you surely must know, the above is an outrageous libel with no truth whatosoever in it. What kind of man are you to circulate deliberate lies about someone? Nothing whatsoever is true about any toilet, nor about any mental health issue. This is a vile, malicious fabrication sent to someone else and purely designed to cause people's opinion of me to be lowered.

I require an apology from you and a written assurance that you will not circulate any more untrue information about me under any circumstances whatsoever.

A copy of this e-mail is being sent to Essex Police. Your actions are part of a calculated campaign of harassment.

I await your reply.

Tony Bennett



P.S. Nigel Nessling is admired and often quoted by many on all the McCann-beleiver forums and blogs. What a surprise that you've never heard of him (cough).

Tony, how many times is it now that you have been told that Nigel never wrote this piece. It was taken from another blog as far as i am aware. Now as you are one for the truth, maybe you could refrain from accusing him all the time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 23:34

What The Papers Never Say wrote:

Personally on reading this through, I cannot understand why the attorney general did not declare you a vexatious litigant!
I have read through the criteria and you actually fit it perfectly. Apparently you do not have to bring actual court actions, the way I understand it your actions like continually wasting the Essex police force time with various complaints about various people can be construed as "vexatious".

You cannot attack Nigel Nessling for simply quoting the facts, did you or did you not try to bring the McCanns to court even though you knew perfectly well you would be unsuccessful, no matter which court door you went knocking on?

Did you or did you not go to the Big Brother House and try to serve a writ on Michael Barrymore who was appearing on the show at the time?

Are you or are you not still trying to bring an action against the Essex police about how they handled the Stuart Lubbock investigation?

Are you or are you not trying to bring an action against the Essex police about Lee Balkwell?

Have you or have you not accused the Essex police of being corrupt and turning a blind eye to people smuggling drugs into the country?

Have you or have you not complained to the Essex police about Nigel Nessling on numerous occasions?

Have you of have you not complained to the Essex police about Debbie Butler?

Have you or have you not complained to the Press Complaints Commission on at least 6 different occasions?

Have you or have you not just had your complaints about the Daily Star and the Daily Express refused?

Did you or did you not preside over your old website the Madeleine Foundation, when it it defamed an innocent photographer?

Did you or did you not help Debbie Butler writ to the General Medical Council trying to have Gerry McCann and Kate Healy removed from the medical register as unfit to practice because they were depressed about their child's abduction?

Did you or did you not try to get the McCanns in court on charges of child neglect?

Did you or did you not complain to Social Services about the twins being left with their parents?

Did you or did you not spearhead many complaints about metric road signs?

Now there is probably much that I have left out, but on the above, I honestly cannot understand how Baroness Scotland has come to this conclusion that you are not a vexatious person? (Perhaps she has had another of her lapses?)

Was that letter you have published verbatim? Or has it been subject to you snipping bits and adding bits?

wow!! that is some list of complaining! bigshock bigshock bigshock bigshock bigshock

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 30.12.09 0:07

Raffle wrote:
What The Papers Never Say wrote:

Personally on reading this through, I cannot understand why the attorney general did not declare you a vexatious litigant!
I have read through the criteria and you actually fit it perfectly. Apparently you do not have to bring actual court actions, the way I understand it your actions like continually wasting the Essex police force time with various complaints about various people can be construed as "vexatious".

You cannot attack Nigel Nessling for simply quoting the facts, did you or did you not try to bring the McCanns to court even though you knew perfectly well you would be unsuccessful, no matter which court door you went knocking on?

Did you or did you not go to the Big Brother House and try to serve a writ on Michael Barrymore who was appearing on the show at the time?

Are you or are you not still trying to bring an action against the Essex police about how they handled the Stuart Lubbock investigation?

Are you or are you not trying to bring an action against the Essex police about Lee Balkwell?

Have you or have you not accused the Essex police of being corrupt and turning a blind eye to people smuggling drugs into the country?

Have you or have you not complained to the Essex police about Nigel Nessling on numerous occasions?

Have you of have you not complained to the Essex police about Debbie Butler?

Have you or have you not complained to the Press Complaints Commission on at least 6 different occasions?

Have you or have you not just had your complaints about the Daily Star and the Daily Express refused?

Did you or did you not preside over your old website the Madeleine Foundation, when it it defamed an innocent photographer?

Did you or did you not help Debbie Butler writ to the General Medical Council trying to have Gerry McCann and Kate Healy removed from the medical register as unfit to practice because they were depressed about their child's abduction?

Did you or did you not try to get the McCanns in court on charges of child neglect?

Did you or did you not complain to Social Services about the twins being left with their parents?

Did you or did you not spearhead many complaints about metric road signs?

Now there is probably much that I have left out, but on the above, I honestly cannot understand how Baroness Scotland has come to this conclusion that you are not a vexatious person? (Perhaps she has had another of her lapses?)

Was that letter you have published verbatim? Or has it been subject to you snipping bits and adding bits?

wow!! that is some list of complaining! bigshock bigshock bigshock bigshock bigshock

It certainly is and I suspect that this isn't even the half of it, for example, I left off that Tony Bennett has also complained to the Leicestershire police about them having a link to the offical Find Madeleine website!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.12.09 1:24

What The Papers Never Say wrote:It certainly is and I suspect that this isn't even the half of it, for example, I left off that Tony Bennett has also complained to the Leicestershire police about them having a link to the offical Find Madeleine website!
That's true.

I never heard before of a police force anywhere in the world...

a) guiding the public to a fund-raising website for a named suspect, and

b) advising the public not to contact the official police forces involved but instead to contact the suspect's private investigation companies like Metodo 3 (she'll be home by Christmas) and Red Defence and Oakley International (led by hard-drinking Irish conman Kevin Halligen).

Well done Stuart (call me 'Stu', Gerry me old mate) Prior.

You'll certainly go down in history!

P.S. Leicestershire Police's website now guides the public to the combined detective talents of Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley, whose latest brainwaves are: (a) what that woman in downtown Barcelona said to that British banker bloke two years ago is 'a strong lead' (cough) and (b) being 'convinced' Madeleine is being kept in a prison lair in the lawless hills within 10 miles of Praia da Luz.

Assuredly, Stu, your place in history is secure.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Autumn on 30.12.09 4:05

I might add that Tony Bennett wasn't the only one to make a complaint to the Leicestershire Police about the link to the McCann website. Many others, myself included, submitted complaints to LP but, as far as I know, the link is still there. I have never heard of anything like this before and, imo, is totally unacceptable as it gives the impression that the police are supportive of the McCanns - surely they should remain impartial until it is known what happened to Madeleine.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony Bennett not a 'Vexatious Litigant' - OFFICIAL

Post by Guest on 30.12.09 8:04

@Autumn wrote:I might add that Tony Bennett wasn't the only one to make a complaint to the Leicestershire Police about the link to the McCann website. Many others, myself included, submitted complaints to LP but, as far as I know, the link is still there. I have never heard of anything like this before and, imo, is totally unacceptable as it gives the impression that the police are supportive of the McCanns - surely they should remain impartial until it is known what happened to Madeleine.

I am sure the police being supportive to them will be because they have had sight of far more stuff and info about the case than we will ever hope to have on forums--and that is very telling imo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum