The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Mm11

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Mm11

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Regist10

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries

Post by RBxHN 18.05.11 18:47

Kololi wrote:I only got a black screen when I tried the video link - any ideas what am I doing wrong please?

Comment removed by Stella - personal insults will not be tolerated on this forum.
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries

Post by ROSA 21.05.11 1:09

Ive viewed this a few times with sheer pleasure
The reaction between the couple is amazing when one of them speaks the other looks like their sending death threats with their eyes esp K always ready to cut in at the oops G moments and G looks like he's losing litres of sweat per second
Overall a great performance
Irish TV 16.5.11 Mark Cagney asks tough questions. Kate cries - Page 2 899715
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Atilliator 04.06.11 2:05

Interviewer was very clever, I thought, and very well primed. I liked the bit in part 1, where a shot of Amaral's book appeared for a split second.
Atilliator

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top